The Airport

Story Info
He couldn't wait to get his slut home...so he didn't.
815 words
3.96
38.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are picking Me up at the airport. As I walk down the tarmac and through the door, I see you standing there patiently waiting for Me... dressed as only My little slut dresses... in her white bustier cinched real tight... her nipples barely covered and obviously hard as they poke through the thin white material... men and women are staring at her in her short black skirt... so short her ass cheeks are almost visible... a pair of white nylons with floral patterns covering her long legs... legs accented by the black ankle boots she is wearing... My favorites... the ones with the straps around her ankles... and the tiny locks on the buckles... the boots with the 5" gold tipped spiked heels... so difficult for My slut to walk in... but so sexy... the ones that make My cock grow hard when I see My little whore in them... her blond hair pulled back in a comb... her makeup thick... her lips coated with a shiny gloss... her full, puffy lips that cry out "fuck me... "yes, those slutty lips I love to slide My cock between and coat with My hot cum...

yes, My little slut is the object of attention...

your body tingles as you feel so many eyes on you... male AND female eyes... your nipples are hard and your pussy moist as you see Me approaching... I smile... and give you a deep, long kiss... exploring your sexy body with My strong hands... you back arched and ass cheeks visible as W/we embrace

My hands glide down and squeeze your ass as people glance O/our way... "Nice ass, alexxx," I whisper in your ear.

"I want it... and NOW... it was long plane ride. "

Walking to the car W/we spot a dark stairway and head for it. Once there I pin your arms to the cold cement wall as W/we kiss. O/our tongues exploring each other throats as your knee rises up to My crotch and rubs My hard cock through My jeans. W/ee can hear voices of people in the distance, but W/we do not care if people see U/us... the passion is to strong to stop now... My hands leave your arms and slide down your hot sweaty body. It's about six in the evening and still hot and muggy... and W/we are steaming...

you break our kiss drop down to your knees licking at My zipper, your hands on My ass... you pop My button, ease down the zipper with the your teeth... My stiff cock pops out... starting from the bottom of My hard cock you lick and suck on My shaft

"mmmmm... suck it... let Me fuck those lips..." I whisper, seeing your sexy eyes looking up at me as your lips, coated with your dark red lipstick, move slowly up and down My cock... almost making Me cum... almost making Me shoot My hot seed down your throat... one of My hands cups your chin... the other is on the back of your head... pulling you to meet My tiny thrusts... finally you pull My cock out of your mouth with a "POP"

Standing up you lick your lips then turn so that you are leaning against the wall with your little tight ass sticking out... you whisper,... "fuck your little slut... fuck her hard... "My hands spread your legs then ease their way under your skirt and up your inner thigh until My fingers find your soaking wet panties. Sliding them down and throwing them away, I move so that My cock is just pressing between your juicy pussy lips. I start to play with your clit and lick the sweet sweat dripping down your soft neck... you squeal as My cock slips up your wet cunt... a man passes by... sees you... skirt up to your waist and Me ramming you hard, he smiles and stops to watch... you get hotter... your soft squeals turn into loud screams... "YES! FUCK ME! FUCK YOUR WHORE! MAKE HER CUM!"

As I slide My cock in and out of your wet cunt you look at the man watching U/us... you smile at him and run your tongue across your lips... teasing, almost inviting him to join U/us... he begins to rub the bulge that has formed n his pants...

I rub your slippery clit faster when I hear you scream, "I'M CUMMING!... "and your body spasms... your cunt tightening around My hard shaft as you try to milk the cum from Me... cum oozing down your thighs as I let out a deep moan and shoot My load deep in your pussy...

The stranger claps his hands as My dick softens and falls out of your slippery cunt... you fix your skirt and pick up your panties... As we walk by the man you hand him your cum soaked underwear and smile.