The Alberta Cold

Story Info
Warming up her man after a cold Canadian day.
1.6k words
4.51
13.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sitting on the couch watching the end of the hockey game. I keep glancing at the clock wondering when you will come home. A surprise snow storm hit the city, you were not dressed for the work you had to do outside. And to make it worse you had to work over.

Finally I hear your key in the lock. The door opens and a rush of freezing arctic air comes into our apartment. I hop up to greet you as I hear you call out for me. When I come around the corner, you are bent over unlacing the steel toed work boots. You're shivering. I take you in my arms and kiss your so cold lips.

"I'm so cold baby" you say between chatters of your teeth.

I take your hand and lead you to the washroom. I start a warm shower. I help you shed off the wet ice caked clothes. You get into the shower and start to warm up. While you're in there I go through the apartment turning up the heat a few degrees. I get the big goose down comforter your grandmother made, from the closet.

I hear the shower shut off. You come out of the washroom a few minutes later in your boxers and a t-shirt.

I laid a blanket on the leather couch I tell you to lay down and cover you with the comforter. As I walk away you grab my hand. You pull me down beside you. I tell you I have to get your supper, you need to eat. You smile at me "What did I ever do to deserve you my southern belle?" I kiss you. Your lips are not so cold this time. You snake your hand into my hair and deepen the kiss.

I pull away from you to get up and get your supper. When I come back your sitting up on the couch the comforter tucked around you watching the highlights of the hockey play off games.

I set your food on the coffee table as I go in search of the bottle of scotch I know is somewhere in the house. I finally find the bottle in a kitchen cupboard. I pour you a few fingers into a glass and head back to you.

You always seem to take my breath away. I stand at the entrance to the living room and just stare at you. Your short hair is now dry from the shower. You eat the food voraciously, watching the sports centre intently. The comforter is around your legs, the t-shirt you have on is a little small in the sleeves and shows off your muscular arms.

I sit beside you and set your scotch on the table. "perfect" you say as you take a drink from the glass.

You finish your supper and scotch, and scoot back on the couch. You put your arm around me and pull me under the comforter with you. I snuggle up to you, putting my arm around your waist, and my head on your shoulder.

The snow is still falling in Calgary. I mention I don't think I will ever get used to the weather in Canada. You let out a chuckle. I'm a small town southern girl. We don't see many snow storms in mid April.

I feel your hands running through my hair. I love it. I kiss the side of your neck softly. You let out a small sigh and pull me closer. You use your other hand to tilt my head towards your face. You kiss me softly, I meet your kiss, wanting it to be more. You take my hint and deepen our kiss. Our tongues dance and caress each others mouths. Your arms tighten around me.

Soon the comforter falls off of us as I move to straddle your legs. We kiss more our hand exploring each other through our clothes. Your hands move from my back to caress my breasts through my shirt and bra. I moan softly into your mouth. I move my hips and feel your desire. So hard and hot through the thin material of my shorts and your boxers. Your hands leave my breasts, and your arms wrap around me. We stop kissing, we stop our hands, and stare into each others eyes.

"I love you" I whisper "I love you too" you whisper back. You kiss me again. "Let's go to bed" you say huskily. I climb off you and grab the comforter as you stand. We walk hand in hand to our big king size bed.

I throw the comforter onto the bed. I pull off my t-shirt, before I can unhook and remove my bra you are there. You put your arms around me and undo the clasp. You kiss my lips, then down my neck. Your hands slowly push down the straps off my shoulders, and your lips follow. You kiss down my chest to the valley of cleavage between my breasts. You take a small step back and the bra falls to the floor. Your strong calloused hands caress my sensitive nipples. I love how your hands feel on my skin.

I throw my head back as I feel your tongue lavish my left nipple. Your hands move down my sides to my waist. You quickly pushdown my shorts and panties. You push me to the bed your tongue and lips still worshiping my breasts.

I lay back on the bed your weight deliciously crushing me. Your hands move lower, they caress the outside of my thighs. Soon they travel up the inside of my thighs. I let out a small whimper as I feel your fingertips touch the lips of my womanhood. Then your gone. I let out a disappointed moan.

You stand up and pull off your clothes. You lay on the bed next to me, again kissing my lips passionately. I break the kiss, look into your eyes. The passion and love there takes my breath away.

I climb on top of you. I put my hands on your chest for support. I feel our desires. I am slick and ready for you, you are hard and hot. I run my fingers over your chest grazing your nipples. You let out a sigh and your hips shift to try to enter me. With a slight tilt of my hips I grant your wish. I take all of you inside of me in one movement. You let out a low growl as you enter me.

I push up with my hands to sit straight on top of you. I move my hips slowly, rocking on you, feeling your hard cock reaching every sensitive part inside of me. Your hands rest on my hips. You let me set the pace. It isn't long until I feel the orgasm building. I arch my back and dig my nails into your chest. Your hands grip my hips tighter. Soon my body is racked with my orgasm. Before I can recover from the shaking of my body you push me over. I find myself on my back your body over me.

You put my legs on your shoulders. You enter me hard. I let out a small scream. You move hard and fast. You know I like to make love slowly, but sometimes this is what I want, what I need.

My legs rest on your shoulders. One hand reaches out to grab my breast. You grip it hard, tease the nipple with your fingers. The pain is delicious and I feel another orgasm building. Your other hand goes between us and you stroke my sensitive button in circles. I cry out again. Your pace quickens, we both know we are close. My hands grip the sheets below me. I arch my back and scream out "Oh God fuck me harder I'm cumming!" Stars burst behind my eyelids.

This is all you needed. The feeling of me gripping you tight, my muscles ripple around your cock, and the rush of my fluids triggers your orgasm. During my explosion of ecstasy I feel you pulse inside of me. You cry out as you come.

You collapse on top of me. Our breathing is hard, we both have a fine sheen of sweat on our bodies. We fall asleep in each others arms. During the night I wake up and pull the blankets over us. I settle back into my usual spot. My head on your chest, our legs tangled together, and your strong arms around my soft body.

The alarm wakes us up the next morning. You try to get out of bed with out waking me. I regretfully let you go. I stretch and my body is sore. You kiss me softly as you leave to get your shower. I lay in bed, drifting in and out of sleep.

You come to kiss me goodbye. I get out of bed and wrap the comforter around me. I walk with you to the front door, and we kiss passionately one last time before you leave.

"Hope I come home cold again tonight eh" you say with a smile, and you go back out into the Alberta cold.

I watch out the window as you clean the new snow fall off the car. Our upstairs neighbor, and a friend you work with, helps you out since he was doing the same with his truck.

I see you laugh, then I see you blush slightly. I laugh to myself, knowing there will be talk at work, apparently we put on a pretty good show last night.

You get into your car and see me watching you. You smile as I blow you a kiss goodbye.