The Alien Invasion The Fannie Zarco

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom I'm ready when you are," Fannie said.

Without further ado, Mary dropped down her knees in front of Fannie. "Now I get to taste that sweet virgin cunt" she thought. She started gently to tease Fannie's clitoris with her tongue at the same time stroke the lips of Fannie's vagina.

Fannie's breathing became ragged. "Oh Mom that feels so good, please don't stop," Fannie begged.

When Mary looked up, Fannie had her eyes closed and a smile on her face. Mary could taste the juices beginning to flow from Fannie's cunt. As she began to nibble on the targeted clitoris, she wet her finger using these juices and then slowly shoved her finger into Fannie's ass. Fannie groaned when Mary started to insert the finger. All Fannie could do was groan and began to grind her hips into Mary's face. All of a sudden Fannie let out a loud moan and a flood of cum came gushing of her cunt coving her Mother from her mouth down to her feet. Fannie's knees almost bucked and she staggered.

"Oh wow," Fannie moaned.

Getting to her feet, Mary said, "It is not over yet." Then taking Fannie by the hand she led her to the couch and pushed her down and then spread her daughter's legs to make her ready for what was next. Then she stood over Fannie enjoying view of wondrous sight. She could hardly believe eyes, she thought, "She is so beautiful, so sensual and so eager."

Mary dropped down to one knee and put her head between Fannie's legs. She began to lick Fannie's inviting slit. Which each stroke of the Mary's tongue, Fannie breathing increased and soon she began to emit tiny little sounds. Mary then started to tease Fannie's clitoris until it began to swell, and then she began to suck on it hard. The tiny sounds coming from Fannies throat soon turned into groans and then from groans into moans. Mary continued to suck Fannies' clitoris until she could taste Fannie's juices flowing from her cunt. Mary switched the concentration of her tongue and sank it deep into Fannie's cunt touching her maidenhood careful not to damage it. That was going to Zarcoff's job.

In a short period of time Fannie was thrashing about experiencing one mind blowing orgasm after another. Again Mary switched her concentration as she shoved the middle finger of her left hand into Fannie's ass as far as she could go and began to move the finger with the rhythm of her tongue. Fannie's body almost lifted off the couch as she had final explosive orgasm and then collapsed on the couch hardly able to breath. Mary raised her cum covered face and smiled at the exhausted Fannie. They just stayed that way for a short while, Fannie on the couch and Mary on her hands and knees.

Finally Fannie took a deep breath staggered to her feet and turning to Mary said "Your turn Mom."

"Are you sure?" asked Mary, "After what you have been through I would think you need a recovery period for at least an hour or two."

Before Mary could say another word, Fannie dropped to her knees and began to lick her Mother's cunt. Remembering what Mary did to her, Fannie replied in kind using her tongue and her fingers to drive Mary into one orgasm after another. When Fannie looked up she saw her Mother's heaving breasts, her mouth open trying to catch her breath. When Fannie went back to her sucking she felt her Mother's body jerk and a huge flood of cum hit her in the mouth and covered her entire front.

"Mom, get on the couch." Fannie ordered.

"Ah the strength of youth" Mary said; grinning and then she staggered over to the couch as directed.

Fannie had learned her lessons well. She stood before her Mother taking in all of her Mother's attributes. Fannie thought, "This woman is made for sex. Her breasts are big beautiful and those nipples are ready to be sucked."

Using her tongue, Fannie first began tease Mary's clitoris just like Mary had done to her, but then Fannie began to nibble on it with her teeth. At the same time, Fannie put her thumb in Mary's cunt and then her index finger up Mary's ass. She then squeezed the thumb and finger together through the walls of Mary's ass and cunt.

Mary lost complete control of herself as her body began to experience one orgasm after another. She became lost in the world of pleasure. She had no idea that her daughter could make her feel such exquisite pleasure. Then Fannie began to reach around Mary's legs to grab Mary's nipples. This forced Mary to open her cunt wider so that her daughter's tongue could reach areas she never thought possible. Added to this the sensations of Fannie pinching and twisting Mary's nipples, drove Mary over the edge. She had experienced such pleasure since Harold's death and her body was unaccustomed to it.

Fannie raised her head up and looked at her Mother's face. She could see her Mother's eyes shinning and a smile indicating she was lost in an orgasmic fog. Fannie went back to her attach on her Mother's body. Finally, Mary gave one last cry as her cunt squeezed her thighs tight on Fannie's face. A flood for cum gushed out of her cunt and then she stopped moving, completely drained.

Fannie got up; her body spattered with her Mother cum and wiped her face. See look down upon her totally satiated Mother and smiled. "This has been one hell of a session," she thought, "Mom was right I do like the taste of cum, at least a woman's so far."

Mary staggered to her feet and all she could do was smile at her daughter and just moan.

Fannie walked over to her Mom and said, "I love you," and then caressed her cheek. "This has been awesome I never knew that making love with a woman could be so satisfying." Do you think that Zarcoff can make me feel this way?" Fannie asked.

Mary looked at her daughter and said, "Making love with a man is different. I like to feel a man's hard dick both in my mouth and in my cunt. I like the feel of their bodies against mine. Then Mary grinned and said "We both need a bath and I think time to recuperate. Same time tomorrow and we will take it to the last part."

Mary saw Fannie in the shower and could not resist. She walked in and dropped down to her knees in front of her Daughter. Soon Fannie was groaning in pleasure in another fantastic orgasm. "What a great way to finish the day," Mary said to Fannie.

Day 3

On the last day of Fannie's education, Mary began to explain her love of bondage. "I love the feeling helplessness and being fucked when I can't move or maybe it is the feeling that anything can be done to me and I can't stop it. That thought really makes my juices run even now," Mary explained, "here let me show you what I mean."

She tied Fannie to the ceiling chain. Then Mary asked, "How does it feel?" "Just pretend that Zarcoff is behind you fucking your brains out." That thought almost made Fannie cum right there.

Then Mary went over to the small cabinet and came back wearing a huge dildo. Fannie's eyes bulged out. "Mom what are you going to do with that," she cried.

Mary explained, "Fannie you were able to take the vibrator in you ass without too much trouble, therefore, you should be able to take his. Notice that one end of this very special tool is sticking into my cunt and the other end will soon be deep inside you ass. In addition, both ends have a vibrator. That means we both are going to get a real thrill. Well at least I will."

Mary positioned herself behind Fannie and adjusted the dildo so that the tip of it pressed against Fannie's ass. She had already lubricated the dildo; therefore, its entrance into her daughter's ass would be easy. Then she turned the vibrator on and began to feel its vibrations sending waves of sensations into her pussy walls. As she began to push the vibrator deeper into Fannie it also pushed into her. Fannie began to feel the pressure of the head of the dildo against her rectum the she felt it begin to vibrate. Then she felt begin to move into her ass. She screamed, "Mom it's too big. I can't take it.

Mary ignored her daughter's cries and just kept pushing feeling it inch into Fannie's ass. Fannie began to pant and try to relax the muscles of her ass so that her it would accept the intruder. Soon was all the way in and the pain began to subside. Fannie began to feel the vibrations in her ass sending strange wonder sensations all though he body. Mary began to slowly move her hips so that the dildo would rhythmically move in and out of Fannie's ass. She would hesitate when dildo was all the way in and then either pinch Fannie's nipples or caress her clitoris. Then Mary would slowly pull it out to the very tip and then begin to shove it back in. Mary began building to an orgasm as she did so she began to pump in and out of Fannie faster and faster. When the orgasms hit, Mary just keep pumping faster and faster letting the pleasure run over her like waves the ocean. At the same time, Fannie was moving her hips in time to her Mother's thrusts. Soon she too was in the throws of one orgasm after another and groaning.

Mary quickly unchained Fannie and dragged her over to the counter and then her bent over it. She then shoved the dildo back into her daughter's ass. It slid right in since it was well lubricated. Mary again began to ram the dildo in and out Fannie at a furious pace and at the same time began to squeeze her daughter's nipples until Fannie began to groan in both pain and pleasure. These duel feelings began to drive Fannie's mind into over the edge. Fannie lifted her leg to give her Mother more access to the targeted ass. The vibrator was on high, sending wave after wave of sensations to both women. Mary so wanted to thrust the dildo into Fannie's cunt, but she knew that it would destroy her daughter's maidenhood and she really wanted that to be a gift to Zarcoff. Finally with one huge thrust, Mary's cunt exploded and a flood of cum gushed out. At the same time Fannie's cunt burst forth with her own flood spraying the cabinet in front of her and running down her legs.

Fannie looking in her Mother's eyes put one hand on her Mother's hip and began caressing her Mothers nipples with the other. Smiling she said, "This has been some session, you made me cum in so many times and in so many different ways. I never knew that sex could be like this."

Mary her body trembling, from her daughter's touch could barely reply, "Honey, it was just as good for me. I dreamed of this for a very long time. I love the way you touch me and I love touching you. You are beautiful. Zarcoff is going to get one sensual lady. I only hope that I was able to teach you a few things." Mary went on, "and, I definitely hope we get to do this often. I don't think any other women could satisfy me as much as you did. Now it's time for the shower for both of us."

Fannie walked out thinking "Next time it will be Zarcoff and I," then she smiled.

12