The All-American Hunk

Story Info
Tiffany with Jack Swagger
1.3k words
4.33
12.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written by both Dice Casden and Kristi as part of the D&K Universe

*****

During a WWE Tour through the mid-west in the late early fall of 2008, the 'All-American American' Jack Swagger is doing a photo shoot for the fourth quarter WWE Program. Swagger is dressed in blue wrestling trunks that has black stripes printed on them, blue kneepads and black boots. "All right Jack. that should do." The photographer says after snapping one last photo.

"About time." Jack says with a smirk, "This body is too good to waste on a camera." Jack says as he walks away from the WWE's photographer. As he begins to wander around the backstage area and he approaches the catering area. Curious about what's on the evening's menu, Jack walks in and over towards the catering tables. "Tofu? Sushi? Tacos? Geez. where's the All-American food." Jack says with some annoyance before he leaves the catering area just as ECW Assistant General Manager Tiffany is coming down the hallway.

The sweet and adorable Assistant General Manager of ECW, Tiffany, smiles as she approaches the confident and perfectly smiling Jack Swagger "Hello Jack..." Tiffany says with a cheery smile and a laugh, while carrying a clipboard cradled in her left arm. Tiffany is dressed in a short white skirt that shows off her perfectly smooth and gorgeously tanned legs, as well as a black professionally styled top.

Jack stops and smirks a bit, "Oh hey...." Jack says as his smirk turns into a charming smile as he casually checks out the gorgeous Assistant General Manager of ECW.

Tiffany presses her soft lips together and sweetly blushes "How are you enjoying your stay so far in ECW?" Tiffany asks with a smile.

"You want my honest opinion?" Jack asks.

Tiffany nods her head and laughs cutely "Of course!"

"I'm sick of beating no name losers from hick towns," Jack says, "I want some competition... give me Dreamer... give me Finlay... hell give me that loud mouth Miz... I'm the All-American American... I need quality rivals."

Tiffany bites down on her bottom lip and slowly nods her head "I see you concern...maybe there's something I could do about that..." Tiffany says with a smile. "I'll talk with Mr. Long about it..."

"And while we're talking..." Jack Swagger smirks, "I'm thinking about adding an All-American girl to go down to the ring with me..."

Tiffany raises an eyebrow and curiously looks at Jack Swagger "Ummm...well, I can see what I can do..." Tiffany says referring to possibly bringing a new Diva to ECW.

"Well... you're not doing much.... I'm sure you'd love to come down to ringside," Jack says with a charming smile.

Tiffany blushes a bit and lowers her head "Oh...I don't know..."

Jack smirks, "But of course you'd have to pass my test..." Jack says as he checks Tiffany out some more.

Tiffany laughs a bit "Test?"

Jack Swagger smirks, "Yeah... I'm the All-American American... I can't just go out there with any girl just because she has great tits and a perfect ass... she needs to show me she's an All-American babe."

"Well...I think I could pull that off..." Tiffany says with a smile as she tosses her blond hair back.

Jack smirks as he glances up one end of the hallway and then down the other, "Well see about that...." Jack says before he reaches forward to take Tiffany's hands and places them on his waist, "The first part of the test is to figure out what an All-American American like me wants..."

Tiffany bites down on her bottom lip and laughs "Well...I have one idea..." Tiffany says as she drops her hands from his waist in order to push his black wrestling shorts from his tanned, perfectly toned waist as she as well starts to lower herself down onto her knees in front of the hunky All American- American.

"Good..." Jack Swagger smirks as Tiffany slides down his wrestling shorts, freeing his decently thick and longer than average cock. Jack licks his lips as Tiffany places both of her hands on his dick and begins to stroke it as it starts to harden. Tiffany licks her soft, pouty lips and locks her adorable eyes with Jack Swagger while she smoothly guides her soft, smooth hands against his hardening shaft. The gorgeous Assistant General Manager of ECW lowers her head and happily takes the All American cock of Jack Swagger into her nicely warm and wet mouth.

"Mmmmmm.... ahhhhh..." Jack moans as Tiffany starts to bob her head at a nice smooth pace on his long, hardened cock while she continues to stroke the lower half of his dick.

"Mmmmm...mmmmm" Tiffany sweetly moans as she presses her soft lips perfectly around his shaft, causing her lips to brush against the skin of his cock as she eagerly moves her head on his cock. Tiffany's wet saliva coats Jack Swagger's cock as removes her right hand from the lower portion of his cock and focuses on stroking the bottom half with only her left hand.

"Ahhhh yeah... mmmmm..." Jack Swagger licks his lips as Tiffany twists her left hand around the bottom half of his cock while she sucks on the upper half.

"Mmmmm! Mmmmm!" Tiffany moans as she starts to bob her blond haired head quicker on Jack Swagger's cock as her soft tongue sweetly slaps against his hard shaft.

"Ahhhh mmmm.... yeah that's good... mmmm..." Jack moans as Tiffany takes her left hand off of his cock so that she can take more of his shaft past her lips.

"MMMMMMM!" Tiffany sweetly moans as she forces more of Swagger's cock into her mouth as she continues to perfectly bob her head to suck him. Tiffany reaches down with her hands and starts to push her white skirt down from her tanned waist.

"Ahhhh... mmmm ahhh yeah... that's it... mmmm!" Jack Swagger tilts his head back as Tiffany completely deep throats his cock while she slides off her white skirt. Tiffany slowly and gracefully lifts her head from Jack Swagger's cock with a seductive smack of her pouty lips. Tiffany smiles up at Jack Swagger before she stands up, stepping out of her white skirt, revealing her smoothly shaved hot pussy.

Jack smirks, "You're eager... that's good..." Jack says as he puts his hands on Tiffany's waist and lifts her up with ease. The hunk All-American American lowers Tiffany's hot tight pussy onto his cock, which slides into her like a hot knife through butter.

"Mmmm...ohhhh Jack...ohhhh!" Tiffany moans and grits her teeth as she starts to smoothly bounce on his All American cock, while he holds her easily with his strong, muscular arms.

"Ahhhh ahh yeah... mmmm!" Jack Swagger grunts as he thrusts his cock in and out of Tiffany's pussy while she holds on to him.

"Ohhhh! Ohhhh yeah Jack!" Tiffany moans as she wraps her arms around his neck while she sharply bounces and rocks on his cock.

"Ahhhh... mmmmm ... ahhh..." Jack licks his lips as he drives his cock harder into Tiffany's wet pussy. The All-American American steps into the catering area and sits Tiffany on top of the table closest to the doorway while he continues to fuck her.

"Ohhhh! Ohhhhh yeah Jack!" Tiffany moans and tilts her head back as she smoothly rocks back and forth on the table, grinding her wet pussy against his shaft.

"Yeah.... ahh fuck... mmmm!" Jack Swagger grunts as he pounds Tiffany's pussy as she leans back on the table. When Tiffany thrusts her body towards him, she lifts herself slightly which makes it easier for him to deeply drills her cunt.

"Ohhhhhh! Mmmmm yeah ohhhhh fuck!" Tiffany moans loudly.

"Ahhh... uhhh damn... ahhh fuck!" Jack Swagger groans as he begins to cum inside of Tiffany's tight wet pussy. As he fills her pussy with his spunk, Jack continues to fuck her. Tiffany tilts her head back and licks her lips as she feels the warm gush of his cum, filling her wet pussy as she slowly rocks on his cock.

"Mmmmm...." Jack licks his lips and pulls his cock out of Tiffany's pussy once he's finished cumming.

Tiffany licks her lips "Mmm...you have some talent Jack..."

Jack Swagger smirks, "And you... look like you can be the All-American Girl for me, the All-American American..."

-END-