The All Inclusive Werewolf Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"CLIA?" David stared at me. "Is that you? And you have a child?"

"Yes, you asshole, it's me. And yes, I have a child. John is strong, he's going to be an Alpha someday."

"But Clia, you can only have a child with your mate!"

"I know. The sperm may be from you Watty, but he will never be yours." I looked back down at David, who was pale. "I, Clia Shay, reject you, Watty Mann, as my mate." He screamed as he felt the bond being ripped from his chest. "And as for your son, say goodbye as you will never see him. Good luck with your Pack, especially since you'll never sire an Alpha again. That horse has left the barn." Alphas may have multiple children, but only one would be blessed with Alpha powers.

I looked at Bob and held out my hand. We were almost back to the car when a Rolls Royce pulled in, the previous Alpha and Luna were here and they were pissed. They had seen what was going on through the Pack bond. He got in our faces as soon as the car was stopped. "How dare you try and leave with our grandson and future Alpha? You have no right!"

I glared back at him. "YOU have no right. You let your Pack beat on me and ab mate use me for years. You have no right to a grandchild. He will never know you." I turned to Bob. "I, Clia Shay, accept you Robert Kay as my."

Bob smiled. "And I, Robert Kay, accept you, Clia Shay, as my mate and my White Wolf." He kissed me possessively as the Crooken Moon pack struggled to figure out what just happened.

David spoke first. "You're a white wolf?"

I smiled as I took our son back in my arms. "Yes, and I would have been happy to have been your white wolf, but Luna had a better plan for me."

In an instant, the sun was gone and the moon was high in the sky. A beautiful apparition appeared. Her skin was pale, her hair the purest white. She wore a silver gown that floated like gossamer as she moved. Every werewolf went down to a knee, our Goddess Luna was here, and she looked pissed.

"Really?" She looked at us with disgust. "What has this genre come to? Cold hearted alphas, abused Lunas, rejected mates and whatever the hell a rouge is. I always thought that was something to apply makeup!" We dared not look up. "And who the hell thought that it was a good idea to turn over leadership of a pack of wolves to some immature little shit who thinks he knows better than his Goddess who his mate is? I wouldn't trust this guy to run a shift at McDonalds, and you have him in charge of people's lives!"

Matty tried to stand, but one gesture of her finger had him pinned to the ground in agony. "I think Monty Python was right. I selected Alphas and Lunas, but I would have been better off with a Lady in the Lake tossing swords than this. Surely you can't expect to wield supreme executive power with any moistened bint that shares your bed?" She shook her head. "I can't believe what I am reading anymore. Adults letting kids run things. Teen drama. Sleeping around with any slut who can open her legs. I can't read one more story like this. I'm done. I'm starting over. Maybe next time I'll put my powers into cats instead."

She lifted her arms, and they watched in horror as a bright light filled the sky. The moon broke into thousands of pieces and spread across the sky. Within minutes the sky was filled with thousands of shooting stars. Soon the sky was white and the explosions started as huge meteors slammed into the earth. They screamed in horror, but the shock wave destroyed them all.

Their Goddess did do wrath, it seemed. The earth was wiped clean for the Gods to start again.

12