The Alley

Story Info
Lynn's wrong turn results in meeting new friends and lovers.
4k words
4.12
9.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took the weekend off and decided that I was going to go to Portland and look around. I've lived in Oregon for 14 years, and for the most part try to stay away from the largest city, due to traffic. There was a restaurant and book stores I wanted to visit and maybe check out some popular places to meet new friends.

I had heard that The Hawks Club near downtown Portland had become a popular spot, so I made arrangements for a two night stay in a local hotel. I arrived at the hotel around 3:00pm and checked in, walked around the area to get familiar and get my directional bearings. I went to my room and took shower and enema, although I consider myself straight, for the right cock I'll suck, and if he so desires bottom for him, bigger is better.

I left the hotel is was still daylight, and the Hawks was less that a half mile away, so I figured that if I get lucky we could walk back to the hotel, or whatever. I sat and watched movies of all type, straight, bi, and gay, one on one, threesomes, gang bangs, you name for the five hours I was there I watch it all. By then I was super horny, but still hadn't had any luck. Of course most of the people there wanted young HWP guys, not some old chub, which I should be use to, but I still had hoped that I'd have some to keep me company that evening. But it didn't happened, so with a lot of discouragement, and some depression I paid my tab and started my walk back to the lonely hotel room.

I noticed over one block there is another adult shop, so I make my way across the street, but when I get there it appears to be closed. I look around and make a right turn from the Taboo shop and went down to Pine Street, making another right on to 3rd street. I walk another block and turn left onto Ash Street, ending up at 2nd and Ash, I walk north on 2nd for ½ block and look to my left, I see what appears to be an alley, which looking down the alley I see light for boats and ships on the Willamette River. Curious, I walk down the alley only to find out that it is a dead-end.

I turn around to retrace my steps when I'm confronted with five black guys, all at least six feet tall, and very muscular. They spread out blocking my path to escape. Then one of them speaks to me, "Well whitey, what are you doing here?"

"I'm just walking around, and noticed the lights from the river, I didn't realize that this was a dead-end," I replied.

"No what are you doing in this part of town?" he asked again.

"Well just left the Hawks, and walked over to the other Adult Shop, but it appeared to be closed. So I guess I'm just walking around to kill time," I offered.

"This is our turf and you gotta pay to get by us," he said. "So how much are you gonna pay?"

"I don't have any money on me, used all my cash at the Adult Shop, so I guess you're going to have to let me walk. I don't see any banks close by."

One of the men to my left speaks up, "Dude we don't want your money, our payment methods are far more fulfilling. Shall we show him, Clive?"

I had been so focused on the spokesman, Clive, that one of the men to my right had moved in behind me. I queried, "More fulfilling, what does that mean?"

I see Clive grin, as I feel and see a leather noose being quickly tossed over my head and around my neck. It is tightened before I can react to keep it from being tightened. The man behind be whispers in my ear, "Dude, do as you're told and I won't tighten any more."

My attempts to get loose was futile so I quit struggling, in return the noose was loosened. Clive comes over, "Whitey, by the time we're finished with you, you will know your place when you come to Portland. Is that understood?"

I nod my head, each one of the men come over and fondle my man tits, and squeeze my ass. I pull away from the at first not knowing what they had in mind, but the noose was tighten to keep me from moving. I succumbed to their touches and advances.

They replace the noose with a hood, collar and leash, handcuffing my hands behind me. The hood had openings for my eyes, nose, and mouth, in which they put a ball gag. I could only see what was directly in front of me, so they stayed behind me, or to my immediate side. The leash was similar to what dog catcher use, it was on a long pole. This way they could lead me, and not be in front of me. They lead me to what appeared to be an abandoned building, and unlocked the side door. When we enter I notice that the lights were on, and the windows were covered to make it appear to be abandoned. They directed me to the stairs leading to the basement, where there were all kinds of devices, tables, beds, and toys.

As I took in the sight of all the sex toys, devices, and furniture, I noticed that I was getting aroused. I was lead to a padded table, where my handcuffs were removed, and instructed to strip completely including shoes and socks. I reluctantly complied, then I was forced down to my knees. All five men had taken their clothes off and were standing around me. The smallest cock was 9.5 inches, and the largest at least 12 inches, all of them were thick. It was at this point they put disc in the hood to block my vision. All the leather and bondage I was getting really aroused, and I didn't know how they would react when they noticed.

They all moved up to me, those that were closer to my face slapped my face with their cocks, and the other slapped my arms, back, which they could reach. Each one forced their cocks between my lips into my toothless mouth and forced me to suck them for five minutes each. They all remarked about how hot my mouth felt with no teeth to worry about, and they were looking forward to fucking my mouth, and ass.

They put a cock leash around my scrotum and cock and then took the collar off my neck. I was lead to a table that had a long plank at the head of it, with a leather collar, and two leather wrist cuffs fastened to it. They positioned me on the table and secured the collar and cuffs in place, then placed a sling under my ass, and straps around my legs at the knees. With this they lifted my ass, and spread my legs as wide as they could spread. This gave them a clear view and access to my white fat ass, as they called it.

The spokesman Clive spoke, "Whitey, you're going to be used like you've never been used before. When we are finished you will be able to tell your place, without us giving you a hint. Darren, you saw him first, so you get to start. Are you going to use lube or go natural?"

Darren replies, "I'm going to make him suck me, and get it real wet and slick with spit and snot, then we'll see if I need any other lube."

I feel hands removing the ball gag, and then someone sitting on my chest as they force their big hard cock between my lips into my toothless mouth. He pushes it in deep causing me to gag, but he keeps thrusting deep. This thrusting force some mucus from my sinus to drain into my mouth, getting his cock really slick. He pulls out, shortly afterwards I feel the head of his cock at my anal opening. He works it in till he get to the sphincter muscle, he starts pushing harder, and as he does I push against him, allowing to slide in. "ARRRRGH," I moan in pain around the ball gag that was replaced when he pulled out.

He thrust in slowly at first until he is balls deep. He reaches down and grabs my man tits and squeezes them. He pulls out almost completely, then rams his big hard cock back in, as he squeezes my tits hard. He continues this for several thrust, I moan each time. He then leans over and removes the ball gag and kisses me, forcing me to take his tongue, and return his kiss. He then grabs my legs and starts thrusting a little faster, and harder. I try my best to tighten my muscles in hopes of getting him off faster, but with my legs in the position they were in it didn't help. He begins to fuck me harder and I would meet his thrust as good as I could. I felt his cock harden and could tell just by the increase in tempo he was getting to his peak. He grabs my shoulders and starts thrusting fast, hard, and furious, this took about five more minutes he moans with one last mighty thrust he explodes deep inside my bowels. I could feel is throbbing cock every time he released a volley of cum.

The next cock finds it's way into my mouth, and this was Isaac, he leans over and says, "I want my first load of cum to be in your white mouth. I love seeing my big, black, hard cock thrusting in and out of a white boys mouth. Makes me really horny. And while you are giving me head, Clive is going to fuck your white ass. This won't be the last double team, double penetration happening before you leave."

I feel a cock head enter my ass and it was already at the sphincter, and I push as he thrust. He slides right in up to his balls, all 11 inches, I moan around the 10.5 inch thick cock in my mouth. Giving Isaac even a better sensation around is cock. He thrust and I suck as hard as I can, I moan as I am getting invaded by a thick 11 inch black cock. My cock feels like it is about to explode especially since Clive put a cock and ball strap around it to prevent me from coming, or at least delaying it. This goes on for about 20 to 30 minutes, I felt Isaac's cock start throbbing and pulsating as he pulls his cock to where just the head of his cock is in my mouth, and I can still suck as he explodes sending his full load into my mouth and down my throat, I swallow every volley, taking all but a couple of drops that escaped out the corner of my mouth, once I swallow what is in my mouth I use my tongue to capture the escaping cum and smile at Isaac, saying, "MMMMM, that taste really good. I'm looking forward to servicing you again, Master Isaac."

Clive in the meantime has grabbed my legs and was fucking me like a wild man, I can feel his throbbing and pulsating cock deep in my bowels. Isaac stands up and Clive leans over grabs my man tits as he thrust in hard and deep. I could feel his release as his man juice shot deep into my bowels, giving them another coat of cum, he continues to thrust and depositing volley after volley of cum, he leans over kisses me deeply. I smile and say, "Thank you for fucking me with your big, black, hard cock, and filling me with your cum. I looking forward to being your bitch again and taking your cum anywhere you want to put it, Master Clive. Sir, would you be so kind as to send Master Darren over, please."

Clive raise up and says, "Hey Darren, our white boy wants to talk to you."

Darren comes over and says, "Okay, I'm here."

"Thank you, Master Darren for giving me my first load of black mans cum, I'm looking forward to being your bitch again, Master Darren." I said.

"Damn, Clive I think the white boy already knows his place, but we'll see when we get finished."

Since Maurice and Robert were last, and they had the massive cocks, they decided to re-position me. They removed the restrains from my legs, and lowered the sling, then snapped a chain to the D ring on the cock and ball strap, with that they removed the neck and wrist restrains. Handcuffs were placed on my wrist and I was lead to a device labeled as the doggy rack. In short, it was a device where the person that was on/in it, was in the doggy style position, with legs spread wide, and bent over to where the hands grasp handles. The head in pulled down to a chin rest where it is in position to suck cock, or face fucked, and restrained in that position. Although the hands are cuffed there is slack in the chain that the hands can be used to pleasure anyone that wishes to be pleasured.

Once they get me into position, my ass is still well lubed with the cum in it. Maurice looks at me and says, "Time to take the mask off, and let him see what he is getting fucked with." They all agree, and the mask, hood was removed. It took some time for my eyes to adjust, and by that time Robert was standing in front of me, waiting for me to open my mouth for his massively thick, 12 inch cock.

I reach out and touch his hard, rigid cock, and it did feel like it was made from marble to was so hard, I stroke Roberts cock for two or three minutes pulling him closer until the crown was in tongue reach. I flick the crown of Robert's cock with my tongue, and then urge him closer. I open my mouth and he shoves his cock into my mouth, and I begin sucking. Meanwhile Maurice has come up behind me and was playing with my man tits, and rimming my ass. I felt him position his cock at my opening, then start his forward thrust. I again push back and his cock slides in all the way to his balls, I moan, as he bottoms out, and then pulls out, thrusting back in with fast, forceful, controlled thrust. Both Robert and Maurice had been so aroused that they had been stroking their cocks, while watching their buddies fuck me. I had nearly half of Robert's cock in my mouth, and was trying to take more, but my moaning around his cock was cause an erotic sensation, and bringing very close to his peak point.

I was doing my best to meet Maurice's every thrust, but having to massive cocks in me, it was a task just to remember to breath. My cock was screaming for release, but it was still restrained. My mouth and ass were being assaulted again for about 20-30 minutes, when Robert moans, and I feel his cock expand as he shoots his massive load into my mouth and down my throat. I swallow as much of his load as I can, and smile, "Thank you, Master Robert for you load of cum, it taste so good, I'm looking forward to swallowing more, Sir."

Maurice grabs my hips and thrust hard and deep into my ass as he moans, filling my ass with his cum, and good half cup of cum, which it seems like he came for five minutes, thrusting, playing with my tits, caressing my chest, and stomach, even stroking my engorged cock, which was painful.

He whispers in my ear, "White boy, you have a nice tight ass, and I want it again. And I'm going to take it again as soon as I recover."

"Oh, thank you, Master Maurice for you load of cum. I'm looking forward to taking another load of your cum, soon."

Both Robert and Maurice pull out and walk over to their friend, who where talking among themselves. They kept looking at me as they talked, their cocks getting harder. Clive, Isaac, and Darren come over to me, looking at my ass and mouth. I reach out to Darren getting hold of his cock and pulling him to my mouth. I start sucking, he pulls out, as says, "What the fuck are you doing?"

"I want your cock in my mouth, Master Darren, and I want to swallow you cum because that is my place, I am a white boy on your turf, and my place is on my knees servicing you, your friends, and associates. I want to taste your cum Master Darren."

He thrust his cock back into my mouth, and I begin sucking with abandon, as I start sucking on Darren's cock, Isaac buries his cock balls deep into my already well lubed ass. He reaches around and grabs my man tits as he fucks hard and fast, I moan with each thrust, which vibrates around Darren's cock. Clive reaches under me and releases the cock and ball strap from my cock, and then removes the restrains from my neck and wrist. The strap that was across my back keeping me from moving, he also removed, allowing me move my ass meeting Isaac's every thrust.

Darren grabs my head and starts thrusting in and out of my mouth, I grab his ass and pull him toward me forcing his cock deeper into my throat. I gag and swallow just as he thrust, and the head of his cock pops down my throat. He moans in total ecstasy and blows his load down my throat.

I begin humping to meet Isaac every, and tighten my ass, when he feels this, he reaches around and starts stroke my painfully engorged cock, which feels like it has increased in length, and girth. The faster and harder he trusted, the faster he stroked my cock, I moan with my mouth open, and Clive pushes his cock deep into my mouth, muffling my moans.

I begin sucking Clive with a smile on my face, and moving my ass to meet the strokes as Isaac continued to fuck hard and fast. After about 15 minutes of hard and fast pounding he slows down his tempo, and Clive begin thrusting harder down my throat. I gag and swallow, but he had pulled out, so I reached out and pull him back in, gagging and swallowing twice and felt Clives cock pop down my throat. He gasps as I suck his shaft as hard as I could.

I suck him this way for 10 to 15 minutes, and I could feel his throbbing cock pulsate as he emptied him balls down my throat, giving me my fourth load of cum in my stomach. I was surely looking forward the that fifth one, which would be from Maurice. Meanwhile Isaac was picking up tempo, and grabbed my waist and thrusted deep in my ass sending his load of spuck up my ass, I could feel it hit the walls of my bowels, MMMMMMM it felt good.

My cock was still extremely engorged and hurting like hell, and the cock and ball strap had been replaced by a cock and ball harness, cinched tighter preventing me from coming. I asked if I could be released from the leg restrains, and my captors granted my request. Once released I flex my legs and walk toward Robert and Maurice who were standing in front of a large couch, I knee in front of Maurice and say, "Master Maurice, I would like the privilege of sucking the cum from your cock and balls," and I then address Robert, "Master Robert, I offer my ass to receive you massive cock and await delivery of your cum, Sir."

They look at each other, then at their friends and smile. Robert motions for me to come over to him, which I do on my knees. He tells me to stand up and directs me to the back of the couch, where he bends me over the back and slowly eases his cock into my ass, while Maurice pulls my head down to his 11.5 inch cock and shoves it in all the way. I grab his legs and pull him closer, just as I feel Robert ram his cock deep. Robert starts thrusting slow and easy, as I take Maurice cock in my mouth sucking, gagging and swallowing the head. With every stroke of Robert's cock I moan, and suck. For twenty minutes I'm moaning and sucking, sucking and moaning, both Maurice and Robert start thrusting faster and harder, their cocks throbbing, till I feel both pulsate as they explode sending the cum down my throat, and up my ass.

"Thank you Master Maurice for your load of cum in my mouth, it taste so good, and Thank you Master Robert for the load of cum in my ass. My place is on my knees in front of my Master, whenever I'm in the part of Portland."

Maurice leans over and kisses me deeply with tongue then says, "White boy, you are a very good piece of ass, hope we see you again, soon."

Robert leans over my back and whispers, "You are one hot piece of ass, white boy. We want you to come back real soon, and have more time to put you on all the device here. Normally it takes all these devices to put whites in their place. You are so different, willing and able to take BIG BLACK HARD COCKS with smile."

He pulls out and allows me to get up, without saying anything I go around to the front of the couch, and kneel. I look up and say, "I'm here to service you, Sirs, use me as you wish."

"Lynn, you have earned your freedom, you my go, if you wish," said Clive. "I found your ID in your wallet."

"I wish to serve my Masters, if they still need release," I offered.

"We are all used up for now, it will be a couple of hours before we can produce any more man juice. So are you gay?"

"No, Sir, I'm straight, but I like cock every now and then, especially BIG BLACK COCKS." I replied. "I just wish there had been more to enjoy."

They bring me new clothes, because the other had been torn a bit, before I was actually allowed to undress. The clothes were fashion design, that fit snug, and gripped the package.

"So Lynn are you going to be in this area again?" asked Robert.

"If it means that I will meet my Masters, and associates then of course, but I hope that there will be more of you."

12