The Alley

Story Info
The Alley beckoned.
3.3k words
4.4
64.1k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never been in an alley…I never knew what filth and decadence they could hold. It was first visit to the city and the weather was not cooperating in the least. I had been searching for a small shop downtown and it became more and more apparent as time went on that the directions I had been given were incorrect. The skies were darkening again; the threat of rain was imminent. I knew I would never find the address I was seeking in time to avoid the rain. At the first clap of thunder, I scurried into an alley hoping to find shelter before the skies opened up and unleashed their fury. Almost as soon as I entered the dark alley, I knew it had been an error in judgment. I could see the piles of garbage and the human refuse beside them. The rain had started, pouring down and drenching my clothes. I began to wander aimlessly, stepping over the filth and bums. I was moving quickly, trying to get to an opening to allow me my escape. Stopping to catch my breath, I leaned against a dumpster. Looking around cautiously, I realize how lost and alone I was. As the unsettled feeling washed over me, I caught movement out of the corner of my eye. A dirty, foul smelling walked up to me, grabbed my arm and asked me for money. Disgusted, I broke free of his hold and began to run down the alley.

Stumbling over the trash, I found myself falling. Then suddenly, I felt arms wrapped around me, breaking my fall. My body pressed against another, a gentle, yet firm voice emerged from this dark, looming figure. “Is that bastard bothering you”? he asked. Knowing my fear was palpable, I look into his dark eyes, “N..no not really.” I watched as he shot a look at the bum running him off. I pulled away from him slightly taking him in. Dark hair and eyes, a neatly trimmed goatee surrounding his pursed lips. He was young, yet his eyes told a different story, as if he had seen the world many times over. He stood about 5’11, about 170 or so but I could feel his strength was that of a man much larger. There was a darkness about him and yet he made me feel safe in this dank, dirty alley. I trusted him.

I watched his eyes drink me in, my wet clothes clinging to my body. Slightly embarrassed, I broke my gaze, looking down, “Thank you…..”

“That bastard would have taken more than your money you know.”

“I know and I thank you for being here when you were.”

Turning to leave, I smiled and thanked the stranger yet again. I felt his grip tighten on my arm.

“Where are you going”, he asked. “You appear to be lost.”

I gently pushed his hand off my arm, and he relinquished his hold.

“ I am fine….but yes, I am alittle lost. Perhaps you can direct me?”

“You would only become more lost and confused. The perils around each corner would only become greater.” He said sternly.

My smile faded, “You cannot help me find my way?” My shoulders slumped, my hope fading.

“Not tonight, it is too late and even I do not know where you have left your car.”

As a single tear rolled down my cheek, I looked into his eyes, “Where am I to go? I cannot stay here.”

“Come, follow me”, His voice firm yet soothing, I obeyed as if in a trance.

As I watched him saunter down the alley, we moved deeper into the underbelly with each step.

Telling me to keep up and not lag behind, I quicken my step trying to keep up with his rapid strides. I watch as he picks up his pace, elbowing a bum who gets in his way.

“This doesn’t seem like the right way to anything”, I wonder aloud.

“It is the way”, he assures me. I have no choice but to follow him into the darkness.

After many turns we finally reach what appears to be a dead end. It is another alley, but much longer and cleaner than the others. When we reach the end there is a door with a light above it. It emanates a warm glow bathing us in a sense of security. I watch as he unlocks the door and steps inside. Turning to see if I am still with him he scolds, “Are you staying out in the rain?”

My wet clothes cling to me, sending a chill through my body, is enough of a reason to follow him into the warmth. Once I am in, he slams the door shut locking it.

I look around taking the room in. There is low-voltage lighting washing the walls with just enough light to see.

“Wh…where are we? Is this your place?”, my voice quivering as a sense of uneasiness begins to creep over me.

Suddenly I hear the whirring of an old creaky freight elevator. It stops and he walks over lifting the gate and stepping inside.

“Are you coming?”, He looks at me slightly annoyed it seems.

“Do I have a choice?” I smile; He returns my smile with his eyes, assuaging some of my uneasiness.

“Out in the rain with the bums or with you”, I step in behind him. The door creaks shut and the elevator begins to move. But much to my surprise it begins to descend. I look at him questioningly, “Where are we going? Do you live downstairs?.”

“To where it is warm and dry….”, he answers quietly.

The elevator stops and he lifts the gate stepping out into a vast concrete room. I follow, my arms wrapped around me, a chill has set into my very being. There is a sense of foreboding I cannot shake. In the dark I see him walk to the wall and flip a switch. A warm light bathes the room. I notice the furnishings are sparse.

“I am getting out of my wet clothes. I suggest you do the same”, he says matter-of-factly as he moves towards a door removing his shirt as he does. He stands at the doorway pointing to another, “You can shower in there.”, he says and disappears.

Hesitating for only a moment, I open the door and step inside. There is a walk-in shower and piles of fluffy white towels. I quickly strip myself of my wet clothes and the chill begins to leave me. Turning the handle to the hottest temperature my body can tolerate, I step into the cascading water. Taking the soap into my hands, I lather my body up, the warm water rushing over me, allowing myself a respite of the ominous feelings.

When I have finished showering, I grab a towel from the rack and dry off. As I wrap a towel around my body and step out into the large concrete room, I wonder to myself where the stranger has gone. As if he heard my musing, he appears out of nowhere.

Giggling nervously I say, “You frightened me…I did not hear you coming.”

“ I have no clothes for you. The towels will have to suffice”, he mumbles as he takes up my wet clothes and hangs them on ominous looking hooks on the wall.

“You have been so kind, thank you again for everything. I will go when my clothes have dried…I don’t want to intrude.” I smile at my host.

“It will be daylight shortly…you should sleep.” He points to another door. “My bed is through there, you can use it tonight.”

Protesting, I look at him, “ No, I cannot take your bed….”

“I am not sleeping…so you might as well use it.”

I smile weakly, my body and mind feeling the preceding hours, “If you are sure you don’t mind…”

“Let me get you some tea before you go to sleep…” In an instant he is gone.

I open the door and the bed beckons. I walk over to it and sit down, feeling the mattress conform to me. The air is several degrees colder in here and I subconsciously wrap myself with my arms to stave off the chill. In a few moments, he returns, silently handing me my steaming hot cup of tea. He looks at me asking “Are you still cold?”

I nod looking into his eyes; “It is a bit chilly in here”

I sip the tea, and ask him “Would you like to sit down?” Shaking his head slightly, “No, I prefer to stand.” He watches me sipping my tea as I watch him take me in.

“I assume you have many questions”, he invites my probing. Acknowledging his statement I nod, “Yes, I do, although I do not want you to think me rude. You have been so kind to me already.” I gaze at him as he wanders seemingly aimlessly around the room, idly fussing with things.

“Perhaps you could tell me a little about yourself?” I smile.

“That is a very broad subject”, he shrugs his shoulders.

“Do you always rescue damsels in distress?” Our eyes meet at this question.

“Only the ones I deem worthy”, he looks at me…almost through me.

I smile warmly, “Then I am very lucky indeed that you found me worthy.”

“Luck had nothing to do with it”, he answers quickly. “Are you finished with your tea?”

I hand him the empty cup, watching this mysterious man.

“This is a very special Eastern Blend…. It will help you sleep deeply and undisturbed…Is there anything more I can do for you before you sleep?”

Smiling…looking deeply into his eyes I answer softly, “You have done enough, perhaps there is something I can do for you…. return the favor?”

His eyebrow raises questioningly, “And just how would you suggest returning the favor?”

I loosen the top of the towel it falls open slightly exposing my breasts. The stranger moves directly in front of me. Scowling at me, “It seems my judgment has failed me tonight.”

Looking up at him questioningly, I close the towel up. His expression turns menacingly and in a split second he grabs hold of the towel and rips it from my body.

“You are a fucking slut like the rest of them!”

I scramble up the bed.

“A gentleman helps you out of a predicament and ….”

“No! No! I only meant…” My eyes pleading.

“He asks for nothing in return….Do tell me, what you meant?” his eyes boring into me.

“I…I am sorry….I didn’t mean to offend you… I only thought….perhaps I should go…”

“Or perhaps you should stay and I will treat you like the slut you want to be treated like?”

I back myself against the wall at the head of the bed…trembling with fear. My arms wrapped around my legs, drawn up to my chest, trying to make myself disappear.

I watch as a sinister smile spreads slowly across his face…delighting in my fear. “Tell me…tell me what you meant.”

A single tear falls onto my cheek. “I meant nothing…no harm…I only thought…” My face falls into my hands.

“You thought that I would be attracted to a woman repaying a favor with her body like a common slut or whore?”

I sob quietly into my palms, my body trembling. I am afraid to look at him yet I feel his eyes on me.

I suddenly feel his hands grabbing at my wrist and a sheet is wrapped tightly around it. As I try in vain to release his grip, I am pushed onto the bed face down, my other wrist secured to the other behind my back. Panic spreads through me like wildfire “Noooo! What are you doing!!?” He quickly binds my ankles in the same fashion pulling my feet so that I am kneeling on the floor, my face on the bed.

My fear rises quickly, “What are you doing?! Please….please stop!!….” My pleading falls on deaf ears.

I hear a sound…and realize it is the slither of his wide leather belt being pulled through the loops of his pants. Trying in vain to turn myself over I scream, “Nooooooooo….no no no!!”

Out of the corner of my eye I see him double the belt and smack it against his palm forebodingly. He presses his foot into the small of my back, holding me still as he ties each wrist to the corners of the bed. “That should keep “it” from turning over.”

As I begin to plead again I am stopped by the THWACK as the first blow lands on my ass. My screams begin in earnest as blow after blow finds my tender flesh…pain shooting through my body. The belt stinging, raising wide red welts on my skin….biting my flesh.

I hear my screams echoing but they seem to be coming from far away, removed from me…a bad dream…. a nightmare. I have lost count as to how many times the leather has found its mark. Darkness seems to be closing in.

Almost as if he senses my drowning, he stops abruptly. I hear the belt fall to the floor. Listening…. I try to determine what my captor is doing. I feel his breath close to my ass cheeks. Then, lips…. tenderly kissing…. tongue gently licking…. My head is swimming in confusion. I allow myself a deep breath thinking the worst part is over. The pain I feel settles into the welts raised by the belt. Hot, searing pain but mixing with the kisses, the tongue…. Am I feeling pleasure?

I feel a finger push between my thighs, pressing against my moist pussy lips.

“It appears the slut enjoyed the belt.” He mutters as he pushes his finger roughly invading my cunt. I gasp, feeling him penetrate me.

“I am astounded at your wetness…. so wet from the whipping”

I feel him churning his finger inside me then pull it free, smearing my juices on my lips and nose forcing me to taste and smell myself. My breathing has become labored, short gasps. I know he is not done with the torture.

He confirms this quickly. “You liked that so much...but I doubt that this will pleasure you nearly as much.” There is menace in his voice.

I try to turn my head to see what he means. Hearing a whooshing sound…. then the brutal sting of a crop. My breath catches in my throat as the crop whistles through the air and lands bitingly on each cheek.

My screams begin again as the crop finds my skin. Raising welts like small ropes, red and puffy…building as his touch becomes harder ...whipping faster and harder...the skin breaking in several spots. I am drowning again in my screams. They surround me as the pain becomes unbearable. I know my skin is bleeding. I can feel wetness dripping down my ass cheeks.

The crop ceases its brutal lashing and I hear a zipper being pulled down. I collapse...listening intently. I feel a warm wetness splash over your ass cheeks. I lift my head in disbelief. “Noooooooooooooo!!” I scream feeling the sting as the alkalinity of the warm piss burns the open welts. My wails become louder as the stream moves up your back, drenching me. I push my face into the bed, sobs racking my body. I feel the last drops land between my shoulders and then fingers burrowing between your thighs. My body feels like a rag doll, beaten...bruised.

“Damn slut! That cunt is even wetter now”, as he pushes two fingers inside me.

My back arches as the digits probe deeper. I feel him reach down and untie my ankles...spreading my legs wide. I am too weak to resist any longer. I feel him insert a third finger. My sharp intake of breath is loud as he starts hammering his fingers back and forth inside me. I feel my cunt betray me as my juices begin to flow. I feel his pinkie toy at the lips of my cunt.

“Tell me slut.... you want the fourth?” he asks menacingly.

My moans, my breathing, my wetness…tell him what he needs to know. With no hesitation he shoves it roughly inside of me.

“ Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!” I yelp as four fingers delve roughly inside of me. I feel the thumb from his other hand find your ass and feel his shove forward into my tight pucker.

“Nnoooooooooooooooo!!” My screams pleading…. and yet my cunt craving his fingers deeper. I push back my body responding to his hands. My mind and body are no longer in my control. They are his. I push harder onto his hands. I hear his chuckle as he realizes that he is no longer moving his hands, but allowing me to ride back on them.

I thrust my hips onto his fingers, opening myself to him. Pushing harder with each movement. I feel him start churning his fingers. My pussy is sopping wet. I feel his thumb digging into my asshole. My moans become louder with each thrust. My cunt is pulling him in. He shoves his fingers deeper into my tight wetness. Turning his wrist wildly, making his fingers twist and dance inside of me. I feel my orgasm begin to build…I have given up on trying to will it away. I feel his fingers slip from me just before my orgasm arrives. My breath coming quickly, my cunt pulsing, I wait…listening.

“ Now be a good slut and tell me what you want.” His voice comes to me.

“Fuck me…I want your cock...fuck me hard…” I whisper hoarsely.

“Does "it " want to cum?” he sneers.

“Yessssssss - I hiss”, wanting to feel his cock buried inside of me.

He moves his swollen mushroom head to the entrance of my pussy, grinding it teasingly against me. His hands gripping my hips, he lunges forward, sinking the length into me in one thrust. His hips slam brutally against my ass. My cunt opens to take him in, but still his cock makes me flinch as he drives it in with such force. His hands on my hips, pulling them back hard against him. He drives his hips back and forth...ruthlessly plunging in and out as small mewing sounds escape my lips. With each thrust my cunt pulses harder.

I feel one hand on my hair pulling my head back as he pounds into me harder and faster.

He snarls at me, “…Cunt gonna cum on my cock?”

My cunt tightens its grip on his cock as my back arches.

“Fuck it you slut…fuck that cock and make that cunt cum!”

My moans become louder, my breathing uncontrolled. I feel him lean over my back and start hammering his cock into me. My cunt muscles contract, wrapping tightly............as my hips push to his cock.

The first wave courses through my body with lightening speed. He feels my orgasm pulsing through me and starts to drive in harder. Mt climax spreads over my body, touching every nerve. He grinds his length into me, so deep as wave after wave flows throughout my being. I hear him bellow as he arches his back and thrusts violently into me. Feeling his hips slapping rapidly against my ass as him cum fills me. His growls loud as his orgasm peaks. Snorting through his nose, his cock pushing his cum deep inside my pussy. My hips meet his as I grind my cunt onto his shaft. My body quivers as the last of his seed spills into me. Feeling him collapse onto my back, I moan one last time, then lay my head onto the bed. My breathing labored, I feel his cock flexing and flinching inside of me. My cunt pulsing around his cock, I hear soft moans escape my lips.

He eases from me and the sperm spills down my thighs. Standing above me, I can hear his heavy breathing. He chuckles softly and walks to the door leaving me tied to the bed.

I am too weak to protest.

“Think about what you have become.” He says quietly, and then disappears.

And in that moment I know he is not done with me.

To be continued…