The Alley

Story Info
She goes into a dark alley to escape a man.
1k words
3.9
56.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I’m walking down a dark deserted street. It’s late at night. I have on my skirt, blouse and light sweater. It’s warm out so I’m not cold. I hear a noise from somewhere behind me. I’m not scared tho. It sounds far away. Then I hear foot steps. They are coming closer. I have very high heels on so walking faster than I am already doing is hard to do. I want to look over my shoulder but I don’t want to. Am I just being paranoid?

I hear the foot steps getting closer. There is nowhere for me to go. Just empty buildings around. I can’t take it anymore and I look behind me. There is a man there. He is tall with dark hair but that’s all I can make out. Except that he looks big. I’m a little frightened now. He seems to be walking faster now. I’m trying not to panic. My breath is getting faster; my pulse is starting to race. I’m being silly, I know. He is just a man walking late at night like I am. I turn the corner hoping to find somewhere to hide. There is no where. But up ahead I see an alley. I run up to it and step inside it. He won’t find me here. Its pitch black and there’s not a lot of room. He will pass right by.

I can hear his steps, getting closer and closer. I hold my breath. He passes by. I let out my breath, thankful that he has gone. Just as I am about to peek out, he steps into the alley. There is nowhere for me to hide.

“Were you waiting for me?” he asks.

I can’t find my voice. He trails his hand from my neck down my arm. Lightly skimming over my breast. “Please don’t hurt me” I say in a quiet voice. “I have money in my purse, take it”.

But it’s not my money he wants. His hand goes to the collar of my blouse. With one quick rip, he tears it off of me. All that is covering me is my thin sweater. That too is gone in a matter of seconds. He shoves me up against the wall and kisses me. Hard, on the mouth. His hands are all over my tits, Squeezing and twisting. I try to squirm away, but he is too strong for me. He puts one of his knees between my legs and forces them apart. He is pulling up my skirt with his free hand. I’m fighting him. I feel something cold and sharp against my neck.

“If you’re nice, I won’t hurt you” he says in a thick voice. I have no option but to comply with his wishes. He hikes my skirt up to my waist. He uses his knife to cut off my panties. I can feel the cold steel against my mound. I feel his fingers tugging at the small tuft of hair there. He pulls and I let out a little scream. It hurts. His finger slides down to go between the folds of my pussy. He finds my clit and starts rubbing it coarsely. “Do you like that?” he asks. I can’t find a voice to answer him with. He grabs the hood and twists it around. “I asked you a question Bitch”. The pain is so great that I feel as if I’m about to pass out.

I nod my head. Maybe if I tell him what he wants to hear, he will stop. He slides his finger deep inside of me. His head bends down and he takes one of my nipples into his mouth. He rolls it around in his mouth. Biting it and twisting it. His finger is deep inside of me. I want to cry out but I’m afraid to. I can feel his huge erection rubbing on my leg. Then I feel another finger go in me. He is moving them around in a frenzied fashion. His other hand is in the back of my hair. Pulling it so that my head is arched back. He bites my neck and that tender part just above my collarbone.

His fingers are moving in and out of me like mad. “Put your hand into my pants and take my cock out” he says. I do as I am told. It’s so big and so hard that I can barely get my hand around it. “Suck on it, NOW” I bend over and take his cock into my mouth. His hand is on the back of my head, shoving my mouth further down on him.

As I am bent over, I can feel him touching my ass. Suddenly, I feel the same fingers that were in my pussy, in my ass. I have never felt this before. I start to wriggle away and he wraps his hand in my hair tighter. Again, I have no choice but to comply. He pushes my head up and down on his cock, guiding my mouth. I’m gagging on his size. Just when I think I can’t stand anymore, he spins me around and bends me over. He shoves his cock inside my pussy so hard that it almost knocks me over. His hand has reached around and he is playing with my clit while he is fucking me. I’m starting to feel something that I don’t want to. It feels good. Really good. I start to rock back against him. Taking every inch of him in me. I can’t believe how wet I am. I am being raped and I like it.

Without warning he pulls out my dripping pussy and rams into my ass hole. The pain is almost unbearable. Almost. I have never done this before and the feeling is immense. I can feel an orgasm building up inside of me. He is pounding me harder and harder. Just as I am going to explode, he lets out a “ YES!!! Oh fuck yeah. Take it all Baby” I cum so hard and so much that it shoots out of me. It’s running down my leg and I can feel his cum starting to seep out of my ass. He pulls out, puts his cock back in his pants and leaves the alley. “Thanks Baby, that was great”.

I am left standing there dripping with both our cum dripping out of me, no blouse, no panties, and I have never felt so satisfied in my life.

The End.