The Alley

Story Info
A story of forced seduction.
1.6k words
3.86
65.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cursed herself as she entered the dark, damp alley. The guy she met at the bar seemed nice enough, and the chemistry between them had already dampened her panties just from their conversation. But still, she had just met him, and here she was, in a strange part of town, walking down a dirty alley to be with him.

She was about halfway down when she felt him behind her. He grabbed her roughly and pushed her against the wall to her right.

“All you bitches are the same, just want to tease a guy” he started “I really didn’t think you would meet me here, but I know the routine, get him hot and leave him hanging. Well, not tonight.”

“Ouch! What are you talking about,” she demanded “I thought you were a nice guy, I came here to meet you just like we talked about!”

“Yeah, right!” he said, pinning her tightly against the wall.

He put his hand to her head, holding her immobile while ripping off her long coat. It was cool that night, and a chill hung in the air. She felt her nipples, under her sheer blouse, harden from the cold. He reached around and pulled on them roughly.

“I knew you’d be into this, look, you’re already excited!”

Moving his hands lower, he reached under her skirt and tugged her flimsy panties free, ripping them in the process.

“Hey…Stop!” she protested, only to have the remains of her panties shoved in her mouth.

“Quiet, bitch, or you’ll only get hurt!”

He had grabbed her hands and held them firm above her head with only one of his large mitts. He pressed his body tightly against hers, forcing her harder into the wall.

“I’m gonna fuck you good, little lady,” he whispered into her ear “and you are gonna be a good girl and take it. You aren’t gonna make any noise, you aren’t gonna scream, you will give me what I want. Agreed?”

“mmf mff mffmfhf” she muttered through the gag.

“Just nod your head if you agree.”

She did, reluctantly. There seemed to be no one around anyway. She decided to play along, maybe she could make an escape if she let him relax.

“Good girl,” he said as he removed her gag and shoved it into his pocket “see how easy this can be if you just go along?”

Then without warning, he spun her around so her back was pressed against the wall. He tore open her flimsy blouse to reveal her breasts. She had gone without a bra tonight, intent on showing her tits off. They were, she considered, her best features. Full, with small, brown aureoles and long, pointy nipples. Still in her twenties, they stood up well without support, and filled a c-cup nicely when she did wear a bra. She tried to cover herself from his lustful gaze, but he tore her hands away.

Spinning her back around, he pinned her hands in the small of her back, just above he thin waist, and fashioned a rope out of her useless panties to keep her restrained. Then he turned her around again.

“Nice tits, best I’ve ever seen, I think.”

He put his right hand on her neck, slowly allowing it to glide over her left breast. She was cold, scared and shivering, but it appeared he was going to take his time with her. His fingers circled her nipple, in awe of its size and hardness. He pinched, gently at first, then steadily increasing the pressure until she almost squealed in pain. He repeated the process with the right, her knees buckling before he backed off. Lifting her and pushing her back against the wall, all she could think to do was hang her head and let this strange man have her.

She thought he was so nice inside. They struck up a conversation; both waiting for dates that didn’t show up. They made small talk for awhile, and when it seemed obvious that they had both been stood up, neither seemed too disappointed. Sometimes good things come from bad, she had thought. And sometimes bad things come from good. At this point, she hoped just not to get hurt.

He stood close to her, towering over her, really. At 5’2, 115 pounds, she thought herself no match for this man. He seemed to stand well over 6’ tall, blond hair fashionably cut, a chiseled face, broad shoulders tapering down to a reasonably thin waist. In any other circumstances, she would have thought him very attractive.

“Who are you kidding,’ she thought “you DID think of him that way, and that’s how you ended up here.”

He was raising her skirt. Running his hand up the inside of her thigh, he found her well-trimmed pussy. His fingers danced around her outer lips, mixing with the cool air now brushing directly against her exposed skin. He moaned as he leaned into her. She could feel his sizeable erection pushing into her stomach as he ground into her. Pulling away from her, he yanked the skirt down over her hips, tearing it also in the process. She wondered how she’d get home with these tattered clothes.

Stepping back, he looked her over from head to toe as he unzipped his fly. He struggled to get his erection out of his pants. Once free, he stepped back into her.

“Remember what you said in the bar?” he asked.

“Uh-uh.” Her head was swimming, trying to grasp the situation.

“You said ‘I’d love to give a strange man head, no strings.’ Was that just the booze talking?”

“I uhhh…I don’t…” she stammered.

His hands on her shoulders, pushing her down to her bare knees. He waved his cock in her face, slapping her cheeks with it.

“You know what to do, you said you wanted it. Be good, don’t get any ideas.” He demanded as he brushed his dick against her lips. The pre-cum there left slimy trails on her lips, dripping down to her chin.

“Come on…open up,” he insisted.

She didn’t really want to. The concrete hurt her knees; she was cold and scared. It seemed the only way out was to do as she was told. Still, she could bite him and run away. Was it worth the risk? He was obviously prepared some way to handle that situation. With trepidation, she parted her lips and darted her tongue out at the rigid phallus waving in front of her. She tried to not think about what she was doing as the head slid past her lips.

She heard him moan and felt him push his dick further into her mouth. She felt his hands wrapped in her hair, guiding her head back and forth, driving himself deeper into her mouth. After a time, she could feel his pubic hair tickling her nose and his balls slapping her chin. She relaxed as much as she could and let him fuck her mouth.

With no small horror, she felt a new coolness against her thighs. As an involuntary moan escaped her lips, she realized that her pussy was wet, dripping her juices down her thighs. She couldn’t be enjoying this, could she? How could her body betray her like this?

Once again, with no notice, he pulled out of her mouth. He picked her up and spun her around, bending her over a crate stored in the alley. Kicking her feet apart, he pushed himself into her from behind. His cock was lodged in the crack of her ass, while his hand reached around her hips and fingered her pussy.

“Wet, huh? I thought you’d like that,” he hissed. Grabbing his cock, he began rubbing the head up and down against her damp slit. “Now I’m gonna fuck you.”

With that, he began pushing what must have been 8” of thick cock into her hole. Despite her circumstances, she found herself pussy wet and willing to take this dick. Her cunt sucked the invader inside, welcoming it when her mind screamed “NO!”

He pushed inside of her gently-once. When he was buried to the hilt, he began thrusting in earnest. His hips rocked back and forth, pulling his dick almost all the way out of her pussy and slamming it back home. His breath was heavy in her ear and his hands roamed her body. He pinched and pulled her nipples, diddled her clit, always with the constant slamming into her cunt.

She felt an orgasm approaching, and bit her lip so as not to give him the satisfaction of knowing she came. His thrusting became more ragged, less controlled as his balls pulled in tight. A second later, she felt him slam into her one last time and his cock pulse inside her. He groaned in her ear, and she couldn’t help herself. She came, biting her lip harder to be quiet.

They stayed like that for a few minutes. His cock softened and slid out of her. She could feel his seed drip down her thighs.

“That was great, baby,” he started “I didn’t hurt you, did I?”

Smiling broadly, she turned in his arms and kissed him. “No baby, that was great! I’m glad we did it, but I’m freezing!”

Quickly, he untied her hands and grabbed her coat, wrapping her up in it and pulling her close to him.

“I love you, Baby.” she sighed.

“I love you, too, but next time, it’s my turn to live a fantasy.” he replied.

Arm in arm, they left the strange alley, abandoning what was left of her clothes and walked back to their car.