The Alley

Story Info
He fucks a hot blonde in a miniskirt.
1.9k words
3.94
72.4k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Browsing for movies is always boring at John's local video store. John was aimlessly walking through the aisles, and then in walked in the most stunning blonde he had ever seen. She looked like she was about 5'5", not too short, not too tall. She had nice breasts, just bigger than a handful, a tiny waist, and a beautiful, round, bouncing ass. All she was wearing was a tiny little green skirt and a blue tube top. He could tell she wasn't wearing a bra, because her nipples were obviously hard and sticking up. On her feet, she had on high heels. He watched her walk to the back of the store, but figured she was way out of his league, so he did his best to forget her, and kept searching.

He heard a small squeaking sound. It sounded like a soft moaning. He followed it around the corner, and there, in the adult section, was the blonde from before. She was leaning against the wall, and her right hand was jammed in her skirt. Rubbing gently. Her left was lightly rubbing her breasts and tweaking her nipples through her tanktop. Her eyes were focused on a row of dvds, and she was scanning all the pictures of hot girls and big dicks. She sighed, and it looked like she was about to cum. John looked down to see that he had an erection tightening up his jeans. He reached in his pants to rearrange it, and when he looked back up, the blonde was frozen, staring at him, with her hand still in her skirt. "What are you doing?!" She yelled. He didn't respond. He didn't need to. She knew what she was doing, and that's what was important. She slowly pulled her hand out of her skirt, and looked him dead in the eye. They stood there, staring at eachother, for what seemed like forever. Then her eyes flicked down to his still pulsing erection.

She looked in his eyes again, then started walking away. She brushed past him, and her hip grazed his dick. He watched her go, and couldn't tear his eyes away from those swinging hips. With each step, he could see her ass cheeks bouncing. Either she wasn't wearing underwear under that skirt, or she had a thong. She stopped and turned to him.

"Are you coming or not?"

Without thinking, he began to follow her, watching her ass the whole time. She led him through the store, out to the parking lot, and behind the store. Tucked behind the store was a dark alley filled with cardboard boxes. The alley took a turn, and as soon as he rounded it, the blonde pushed him up against the wall and started kissing him. Her kisses were soft and gentle at first, but soon she forced her tongue into his mouth, and started kissing him down his neck.

"Oh, I'm so horny baby," she whispered. "Please can I suck your dick? I need to suck you to get off."

He looked down at her, and she was pouting seriously.

"Please?" she begged.

"Be my guest."

Her pout turned into a grin, and she dropped down to her knees. Her hands were unbuckling his belt before he had finished his sentence. She forcefully pulled down his boxers and his pants in one motion, and his rock hard cock popped up and smacked her in the jaw.

"Oh my god," she whimpered, "You are so big."

She kissed the head and licked right under it. Then she saw his balls. She reached with her soft, delicate fingers and started juggling them. Her lips and tongue played over the head and shaft of his cock, making him throb. All at once she took the head in her mouth and swallowed the entire cock. She bobbed her head up and down, taking him fully into her mouth with each stroke. She kept playing with his balls with one hand, but John noticed that with her right hand she was reaching down and starting to stroke her own pussy. She pulled her mouth all the way off his dick, and there was a long stream of spit connecting his dick to her plump, wet lips.

"Please fuck my mouth, baby. I need that hot dick down my throat." She changed her position so that she was squatting, not kneeling, and John could just tell that she had pushed her underwear to the side and was finger-fucking herself. He pulled her blonde hair onto two pigtails, and she opened her mouth, looking into his eyes. "Please," she said, and pulled her tube top down, revealing her full, perky breasts. She opened her mouth as wide as she could, and he stuck his dick all the way in. As he fucked her, she moaned around his cock, and her tears began to roll down her face. He pulled his dick out.

"Are you alright? Am I hurting you?" He asked.

"Just don't stop fucking my mouth. I need your cum!" She yelled, with no fear of being noticed be anyone in the nearby parking lot. "I need you to cum all over me!" She made a lunge for his dick with her mouth.

"You asked for it," said John. He began to fuck her throat as hard as he could. She gagged and drooled all over tits, and then rubbed that spit onto her nipples. She started shaking and she seemed like she was close to cumming. John was close to, but he was holding back in the hopes that he could fuck her. All at once, she stopped rubbing her tits and grabbed his dick, pulling it out of her mouth.

"Baby, I need you to cum on my face. I can't cum unless you cum, baby. I NEEED to cum," she whimpered. "Cum for me baby. All over my face." With that, she started stroking his dick with her hand, and she ducked her head under so she could suck on his balls. "I NEED YOUR CUM!"

She aimed his cock at her face, and John knew he was going to blow any second. She yelled "Make me all dirty!" Suddenly, he burst all over her face. The first spurt shot her right in the mouth. The second went from her left cheek to her forehead, the fourth on her chin, and the fifth plastered her nose. As soon as the first spurt hit, she started to shake again. She fell back, leaning against the alley wall, and started fingering herself more violently than before, she moaned, yelled and whimpered for a whole minute, all while the cum dripped off of her face into her mouth and onto her tits. She swallowed what was in her mouth, and brought a finger up to her cheek, so she could wipe it onto her tongue.

John got an idea. He grabbed her wrist. "You don't get to eat that cum. Keep it on your face." She looked up at him with pleading eyes, but she didn't say a word. Instead, she gently grabbed his softening dick with her hand, and slapped it against her tongue. She bobbed up and down on him until he was hard again, all while her face was still covered in his cum. Once he was hard again, she pulled his dick out of her mouth.

She looked into his eyes and said, "I want you to fuck me while I have your cum all over my face.

John lifted her up, spun her around, and bent her over. She put her hands flat against the brick wall, bracing herself. He flipped up her skirt to reveal a nearly invisible blue thong. He smacked her ass.

"What do you want?" He asked, and smacked her ass.

"Fuck me," she whispered.

"What do you want?" He smacked her ass again, and she rocked forward.

"Fuck me," she said.

"What do you want?" He pulled her thong halfway down her thighs, and they rested at her knees.

"Fuck me!" she yelled. She flipped her blonde hair and looked back at him over her shoulder, cum dripping off her face.

"Say it again!" he smacked her ass with his dick.

"Fuck me!" she said. He stuck his dick all the way in her smooth, wet pussy, all at once, and she cried out. She put her head down as he fucked her fast and hard. In and out, in and out. She started whimpering. Every fifth thrust, he smacked her ass.

"More!" She grunted. She let go of the wall with one hand and started spanking her own ass, two times for every thrust. "Oh, yeah, baby! I love feeling your big, hard, dick all the way in my pussy. I can feel your thick cock all the way inside me. Fuck me 'till you cum."

She started cumming again. He could feel her shaking, and her pussy clamped down on his cock. She pushed her ass hard against his hips, and reached around to grab the back of his neck, bringing herself up. She kept bouncing against his dick, all while quivering and moaning. John pushed her off of his cock and turned her around, pushing her against the wall. He squatted down and pulled her to her knees. He took her big tits in his hands, and pushed his cock in between them. It was so soft, and wet from the blowjob earlier. She spit on his dick to add to the lubrication, and he slid his dick all the way to her mouth, then back again. She flicked her tongue out at his head every time it got close.

She looked up at him and asked "Can I please suck your big dick?"

"No!" he yelled. He rolled her over, and fucked her against the wall, both of them on their knees until he was ready to cum again. He pulled her out, and pushed her to her knees. She grabbed his cock and put the head in her mouth, jacking him off.

"You're gonna swallow my cum," he said. She took her mouth of his head.

"All of it!" she said, and put her mouth back on the head of his dick.

He started to cum, and she started to swallow as much as she could. He unloaded a load even bigger than his last into her mouth, and she swallowed a good three mouthfuls before it started spilling out onto her chest.

John leaned against the wall for a moment to catch his breath. The blonde, covered in cum, leaned against the opposite wall. She looked up at him pleadingly.

"Can I eat your cum now?" she asked.

"As soon as you get to your car," he responded.

She pulled up her tube top and fixed her skirt, dropping her wet thong on the dirty pavement. John pulled up his pants and walked her as far as the turn in the alley. He watched her go, without another word. As she walked out into the parking empty parking lot, the lights hit her cum-soaked face. She walked with shaky legs towards a red convertible straight ahead. She sat on the back trunk, and looked right towards the alley at John. He could just make out her leaning against the car and pushing her blonde hair out of her eyes. What she did next, he would always remember. There, in the middle of the parking lot, she spread her legs and started to touch herself. He could see her bare pussy glistening as she used one hand to masturbate and the other to scoop his cum into her mouth and swallow it. He watched until she finished, her blonde hair framing her face perfectly as she brought herself to a final quivering and shaking orgasm, cum still on her lips.

He watched her drive away, too. And when she had left, he buckled his belt and was on his way.