The Alley Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alalu
alalu
240 Followers

Thank fuck, was all I could think. "FUUUUCK. Daddy it hurts."

"But you like it don't you?"

"Yes, it's starting to feel good. Please, please daddy, fuck my ass." I knew it wasn't a good idea for him to fuck my ass right now. I knew he would probably tear something, but I didn't care. I was like a wild animal, bucking and panting on the ground.

He slammed himself into me and I screamed out. "That's right, cocksucker. Take daddy's cock." He pulled out and started long-stroking with deep, even thrusts.

"Oh, god." My hands were clawing at the ground now. Part of me wanted to tell him to stop, but a bigger part of me wanted him to keep going. "yes, yes, yes daddy!" I screamed out.

He stopped too soon, and I felt his cock suction out of my ass. He rolled over onto his back and told me to sit on his cock. I climbed on top of him and let him guide his cock to my hole.

"That's right. Feel my cock go up that tight little asshole" Slowly, inch by inch, I lowered myself. Once he was completely inside me, I began to bounce up and down. He rocked with me and put his hands on my hips to guide me where he wanted. "Now, start stroking your cock for daddy".

My hand moved to my cock but needed moisture so I started spitting into my dirt covered hand. The dirt became a muddy substance as I started stroking myself. "Fuck, yes." I moaned out.

"Good boy. Now I want you to start pissing". My movements slowed a bit as I tried to think about what he was saying. "Don't stop fucking me, boy."

I closed my eyes and pictured a loud waterfall, and it did the trick, I started shooting piss up in the air.

"Drink it" he ordered. I opened my mouth to catch as much piss as possible. He started thrusting upwards harder and then ordered me to get off and lay on my back. He came over me, shoved his cock right back in my ass and started to fuck me. I heard and felt his balls smacking my ass. He was fucking me so hard that my back was scraping along the dirt covered ground, and fuck did it hurt. But I was in too much pleasure from the monster cock up my ass to even care.

He gripped my cock and started jerking it off at record speed. My head was lulling from side to side and I whimpered and moaned. His other hand started flicking my balls. I pulled my knees as far to my chest as I could. My poor balls were aching now, and when he finally stopped flicking them, he wrapped his hand and arm around my thigh to hold on while he hammered into my ass. I couldn't take it and shouted that I was going to cum. I started to shoot my load all over my chest as I heard him groan and felt him fill my ass with his cum. He grunted and came down hard on top of me, taking my breath way. Both of us were panting hard as our bodies started to relax.

"Thank you daddy" I said as I rubbed his bald ahead. He looked up at me and smiled.

"You're my bitch now. And when you walk through this alley every night, I will take your ass again and again." I groaned in pleasure and he lifted his head and started to clean the cum off my chest with his tongue.

"Yes, daddy" I cooed.

The End of Part 1

alalu
alalu
240 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not bad of story

I agree with the post above. Would love it if it were all forced.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not bad

Not bad, but you kinda lost me when he pissed on him with a 10" erection!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LUKE IT! YES THIS IS A RAPE FANTASY, BUT...

- Initially the young man was scared shitless but he later liked it.

- Some of us readers (maybe me too) gind it easier yo identify with the bottom when he is forced

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good but too much for so short a chapter.

I love dominate/Sub stories. Especially gay ones where the sub thinks he is straight. This is an awesome set up and plot, but....you had a first timer doing all this in short time and in public without any real issue or fight. The fact he can instantly lee and drink his own while hard in two seconds is about as amazing as him loving anal sex after a quick fingering and no real lube. He's eighth something would have been torn or damaged. Then add to it the hand cuffs that make him bleed and instant submissive drinking piss is just too much for such a short chapter. Be so much hotter if you added a new fetish each chapter or made them longer all this noise in an alley and he is screaming and now one came just a little too much fantasy. Still I can't wait to see the next chapter and read it. I hope it is longer and this ends up being a great Dom Sub relationship.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

First Time with Neighbor Daddy 18-year-old boy is taken by older neighbor.in Gay Male
Steam Room Daddy A young straight guy is forced to obey him.in Gay Male
Massaged Inside and Out Straight guy goes for a massage and gets lots more.in Gay Male
Sexy Swimsuit Straight guy with girl's ass gives dirty lapdance at the pool.in Gay Male
Friend's Father During a long weekend at a friend's, his father takes me.in Gay Male
More Stories