The Alleys of Silvermoon

Story Info
A young Blood Elf noble takes revenge for things past.
2.4k words
4.44
23.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright Notice:

All characters and individual material is © Daniel Riverton 2011. All rights Reserved.

The "World of Warcraft" Setting is ©2004 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. World of Warcraft, Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.

This is fan fiction only. This work may not be reproduced for commercial, marketing republishing or copying purposes. The work is sexual in nature and may not be to everyone's individual taste. Please do not continue reading unless 18 years or older.

The alleys of Silvermoon

Satharil strode down the boulevard with easy steps. He knew exactly where he wanted to be. For several years, every week on the same day he had done the same thing.

Whoring.

His calm, self-assured smile grew. He knew he was attractive. To anyone but an blood elf, he was probably stunning. To anyone from his race, he was well beyond exceptional with glowing green eyes, a well-proportioned and tall figure, not to mention the thick mane of brown hair cascading from his scalp.

Quick steps brought him past a pair of guards -- male and female -- standing at one of the massive gates into another quarter of Silvermoon. They gave him a short smirk -- knowing fully well why he, like others had come here.

The female guard actually gave him an appraising glance and cocked her hips, twisting slightly. He smiled and her and her lips quirked. Their armor didn't show much, but Satharil thought he could distinguish a very attractive body beneath the plating.

Still, the woman was no whore. Trying to bed her would require hours of coercion, and he had no mind for that this day. He moved on.

Silvermoon was a grand city. Not like the pig sty they called Orgrimmar, or the old ruins of Lordaeron, now more suitable for corpses than for the living. Thunder Bluff was the only city he had found beautiful -- though rugged -- out of those he had visited.

Still, his home city had it's seedier parts, and this was one of them. The alley into which he strode had little of the otherwise magically-infused grandeur. Trash littered the streets in small heaps, thugs crowded the doorways. A mingle of nationalities and backgrounds, including blood elves themselves.

An orcess with muscles as thick, legs as corded as any man's stood in one of the open doors holding a thick club. She eyed him suspiciously as he passed, but didn't hinder him.

The thick-bladed sword on his back discouraged anyone from really trying to hinder his passage. Other than the weapon, he wore little in ways of protection. Most of the thugs, the guards and the whores here knew him however.

He was a regular customer, after all.

There were the old, familiar faces. He saw several. A lithe troll seductively flashed her teeth and miniscule tusks, her nearly-naked body twisting as she performed a little introductory dance routine he knew very well. Satharil had tried her, and she was good. More than good, really.

But today...

He walked past a waist-tall goblin without even glancing at her, despite the cleavage and naked bosom she flashed. Her pixy-like face was an expression of insulted affront.

Today he was in the mood for something a little more...close to home.

"Ilaine!"

His voice rose over the mingled talk in the alley as he reached a small door of a filthy little hovel. Well, truth be told the part of the building that wasn't the cellar was quite fashionable, a tailor's shop.

But Ilaine lived in what would be the cellar, if it wasn't furnished and embellished to serve as a home.

His knock made the door creak and open, revealing a small room holding only a sizable bed, a bath tub and a drapery-covered part which he knew held her clothing, valuables and small things she wouldn't want visitors to see or find.

Not that she had much of value.

"Hey! Don't you wait for an answer anymore, you blood-cursed beast?"

Ilaine stood from the filled bathtub, water splashing over the side and onto the coarse floor. She climbed out, unconcerned by her obvious, sun-touched nudity.

Satharil licked his lips. She was a beauty, truly too beautiful to be in this place of town. He walked forward, cupping her full -- comparatively full, at least -- breasts in his hands, squeezing the mounds firmly. Her eyes were shaped like those of a feline and she had hair like spun gold as well as a lithe, petite body to go with it all.

Ilaine glared, slapping his hands away with one hand.

At least, she would have been elsewhere in town, if her forehead didn't hold a thick scar that made her unsuitable for anything...noble.

"You haven't actually payed yet, you idiot. And what makes you think I'm even done yet?" She spat venomously, stepping backwards towards the bed.

He eyed her from head to toe.

"Let's remedy that, shall we." He pulled a thick purse from his belt, counting two thick golden coins into his palm. With one hand, he grasped her hair and turned her, face towards the bed.

Then he pressed her down, one hand circling the back of her neck, eliciting a sharp 'ngh' from her.

With the hand holding the gold, he reached over her head and dropped the coins onto the floor next to the bed before shoving her down the soft bed.

She looked back at him, uttering a coarse oath.

"Do you think you can treat me like a piece of gutter trash, just because you pay to use my body, you horse's ass?" She snarled.

Her eyes widened when they fell on the coins lying on the floor.

"Yes." He replied simply. "Unless you'd like me to take the coins back....." he trailed off.

For answer, she spread her arms on the bed, moving her legs apart to bare her naked body to him. She leaned, her perfectly curved back arching slightly.

Satharil curved his lips, knowing full well how much he had offered her. Enough for her to accept a beating.

He disrobed smoothly and trailed his palm across her smooth, soft back, cupping her delicate buttocks with both wide hands. She quivered beneath him. Whether from anticipation or rage, he did not know.

He pressed his thick, already erect shaft up from behind against her sex.

She's completely shaved, he felt and smirked.

Ilaine moved her hips when he didn't enter her, trying to push back with a frustrated growl.

"You don't dictate when I begin, do you, whore?" Grabbing her hair firmly in one hand, he twisted her head and forced her to face him. Her eyes glowed, her lashes delicately curved and trembling. The whore's lips were parted.

"No" She said, her voice still sharp.

"Exactly.." He kept her hair firmly in his hand and slammed into her with brutal force, groaning loudly at the sudden feeling of her tight, warm, wet sex enveloping his cock from glans to lower shaft.

"Ancestors" He breathed "You feel perfect..."

In response, she raised her hips slightly, looking up at him with a mixture of desire, amusement and hate. She bared her teeth.

"mmm...come here, you little...bitch." He reached with his other hand, pulling her upper body up against his by way of her chest.

"Enjoying...yourself?" Her voice was slightly strained and the fingers which gripped her surprisingly fine sheets quavered, alternating between digging into the fabric and releasing.

"You...better...be"

"You talk too much when I fuck you, Ilaine. If I want you to talk" He grasped her hair harder, tugging her head up and eliciting a surprised gasp from her. "I'll tell you, bitch." He whispered, baring his teeth and nipping her upper lip.

"How...aah..dare you!" She trembled when he pressed her head down again.

Satharil smirked. He knew very well what kind of background she came from. It was part of why he hired her so often. A young noble's daughter from a very...matriarchal family fallen on hard times years ago. Her kin was dead and Ilaine was making her living the only way she knew how.

It was really quite amusing if one considered it. Years ago, during his youth, he had pursued her with the intent of marriage, perhaps even love. He had approached her with a dowry suitable for one of her status.

Yet she had spurned him. Spurned him in favor of a suitor with more money, more status and heir to a house.

Until that house itself had fallen, of course.

Then, once Satharil had returned from his years of training, he had spotted her in the alley purchasing a sack of apples she would have had one of the servants throw into the garbage while still a noblewoman, and cradling the fruits as though she would have gold -- back then.

Once he had found her in this...hovel and understood the extent of her fall, he had laughed for a full minute with her glaring like a basilisk, groping for a weapon that was no longer there.

Then he had bought her body the first time. Oh, how she had hated that. She had actually tried to refuse him at first, only accepting when he offered gold instead of the usual silver.

He moaned, slapping her firm ass with a large palm and making her yelp. His other hand squeezed her soft, golden hair, pulling the thick tresses.

She made a hissing sound like that of an angry cat.

"Shut up, Ilaine, or I'll make you weep for it!" He spat at her

The blood elf whore twisted her head to look at him. Moisture, whether from pain, rage or sadness shone in her eyes.

Satharil picked up the pace, slamming into her sex hard enough to make her grunt and scootch forward with every thrust.

Her eyes were fixed on him ,her lips compressed in a tight line.

With one strong move -- strength derived from hours, days, weeks and years of training, he quickly turned her around on her back, mounting her from above instead and pressing down upon her.

"Ah..fuck. You're beautiful, Ilaine. You're still as beautiful as the first day I saw you." He leaned in, licking her cheek, neck and ear.

There was no doubt that the quiver that racked her from head to toe was from pent-up rage and he grunted as her small teeth came around his ear. At the last moment she seemed to realize what she was about to do however, and pulled back, looking away.

"mmm....good...wouldn't want to have to harm you again, would we? Mm.....ah, by the light of the sun, yesss." He cupped her sizable breasts with both hands, squeezing them and tugging the stiff nubs of her nipples.

"Enjoy yourself, you bastard. You cruel, fucking bastard!" She spat the last words, her face inches away from his.

On impulse, he leaned in to kiss her -- slamming his thick, slick cock into her with one rough movement and parting her lips with his tongue.

Another tremor wracked her and he thought she would bite him. Then he realized that she was coming, her eyes closed and compressed, kissing back ever-so-slightly. Her slim hips rocked rhythmically, the tight recesses of her sex squeezing and releasing for several long moments.

"You little cunt." He whispered, kissing her with tongue. He enjoyed her slow kissing back, her small hands almost seeming unaware as they caressed his back.

"Bastard" Her voice was breathy. "Oh!"

Satharil slammed her again -- pressing harder and faster, her cunt now slick and slippery with her own moisture. Moaning, he grasped her shoulders hard, slamming again and again....again.

"Ah! Yes!"

With a loud exclamation, he started cumming inside her, looking into her eyes and licking her upper lip all the while. At first she looked at him, her eyes sparkling, then she closed her eyes and bit her lower lip, her breathing shallow.

For a while, he lay atop her, enjoying the feeling and the knowledge of his position in relation to her. How far she had fallen from where she once was and how he enjoyed having this power over her now. It was delicious.

"We're done. Get off me!" She pushed and tried to move. Before she had fallen from grace, she had been schooled in many things. Physical exercise however wasn't one of them.

He held her down quite easily.

"Not yet. I rather enjoy this, you know." He sighed, pulling her close and placing her cheek-to-cheek with himself, stroking her hair.

Her gaze did not soften one bit.

"Oh, Ilaine." Satharil mused, stroking her hair. "Just think about it. Had you said yes, you would now be Lady Sunbrace. A small house, true, but several estates all over Quel'thalas." He reached down, caressing her shapely, soft buttocks.

She looked at him for a moment, then looked away, trying to turn.

"Aw, not a single quip, dear? I am crushed." Idly, he spread her sex and slid a finger inside her, wiggling it in her sopping pussy.

"Don't you think it's enough now....bastard?" Ilaine turned, glaring. "You've been doing this for over a year now. Isn't it enough? Haven't you finally gotten your revenge?"

Satharil blinked, for a moment forgetting to move his finger. Sincerity and forwardness was rare, coming from her. He looked at her.

"What do you think?"

She looked away, not answering.

Again he pulled her closer, lifting her left leg and penetrating her cunt from the side, sliding his half-hard cock into her again.

She whimpered.

"I can still remember you there, you know." He whispered into her ear, making her tremble.

"Yes, yes. I was a stupid girl. You can say it. I know I...was...aah..." She ground her body against his, quivering "..ah stupid...girl".

"Stupid...girl? Is that what you call doing what you...mmm....DID?" He snarled the last word, ramming her brutally and she closed her eyes.

"yes." Ilaine whispered.

He recalled the way she had looked at him -- a golden-haired beauty from over the tip of her golden, gem-encrusted wine goblet in front of his mother, father, her family and at least fifty other various nobles and dignitaries.

Satharil also recalled, with burning intensity, the way she had giggled and chortled, bringing him down with verbal slash after slash as skilled as any swordsman. He had left to a chorus of laughter with even his parents looking away in discomfort.

With a growl, he slammed into her, making her nearly tumble off the bed with the force of the movement.

"I'm...sorry!" She groaned as though she could read his mind.

"Not...sorry...enough!" He snarled, grasping her thick hair in his hands and mounting her once more to take her in ways which would make her forget her own name.

"Not yet at least."