The Allowance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's, like, 200, um, dollars," Cara said, focused on her father's fingers sliding the dress up the other thigh, "and, um, then I need, uh, money for food and stuff."

"So, let's say $400 total," Bill said, pushing her dress up so that it nestled above her lap and hips, her bare pussy lips peeking out for the first time, glistening with how wet she was.

"Ok, sure," Cara said, trying hard to concentrate but not really paying attention to anything other than her father's hand on her bare right knee, sliding up her leg, moving it apart from her left leg so that her thighs started to open a bit.

"If we say, I don't know, $50 a favor," Bill said, his hand now on the inside of her left leg, cupping it while sliding his hand up to her dripping wet pussy, "that would be about 8 favors in two weeks."

His hand had reached her pussy for the first time, but all he did was cup it, feeling it practically pulsing in his hand, the wetness spreading all over his fingers as Cara shuddered and gasped.

"How does that sound?"

Bill slipped his middle finger barely between her pussy lips, and dragged up just a bit to tease them open.

"Wh-what?" Cara gasped, all of her attention focused on her father's fingertip so near her clit.

"Do you think," Bill asked, murmuring in his daughter's ear, while his finger slid just a little into his daughter's wet pussy, "you could do me 8 favors in the next two weeks?"

"Oh, god," Cara moaned as her daddy entered and then withdrew his fat middle finger from her little pussy, over and over again, slowly sliding it in and out. "Yes, please, Daddy," she moaned again.

"Is that, yes, you want to do me favors?" Bill pressed her, knowingly driving her to the brink while starting to slide two fingers into her.

"Yes, favors, uh huh," Cara said against his chest, spreading her legs so wide that her right leg was completely off his lap, her leg held up by her toes pointed down onto the floor.

"I need you to say it to agree, Cara," Bill said, his thumb starting to play over her clit.

"Agreed!" Cara gasped, her hips humping into his hand while Bill fucked her hard now. "Eight favors! Agreed!"

"Good girl," Bill said, pressing a kiss against her head, and then he withdrew his hand, picked her up, and laid her back on the kitchen table. He quickly unbuttoned his shorts and dropped them to the floor, then pushed Cara's legs apart. Stepping between them, he pushed them up so her knees were bent near her shoulders, her pussy lined up at the edge of the table. He placed her feet against his shoulders, opening her up completely to him, reached down to grasp his dick, and placed it at the entrance to her pussy.

"Favor number one," Bill said. "You're going to let me fuck you on the kitchen table as dessert after that fine meal."

"Yes, Daddy!" Cara said, just as Bill plunged into her, hard, his huge dick like soft steel thrusting into her.

They were both so wound up by the game they had been playing it took only a couple of hard thrusts before Cara's pussy tightened around his dick, and her daddy came hard, deep in her swollen pussy.

They lay there gasping, Bill's head resting on Cara's large breasts, still deep inside his little girl.

"So," Cara said, her breath slowing down, "I guess I just earned $50 huh?"

"Not quite," Bill said, grinning an evil grin at his daughter, "I haven't left your pussy yet, princess, which means I'm not done with this favor. Get ready for round two."

. . .

"So, how did you get the money to come for the week, anyway?" Joni asked.

The girls were lying on lounge chairs on the deck, looking out at the beach in front of them.

"Yeah," Molly chimed in, "I thought your dad wasn't going to let you?"

All three had no tops on, large breasts slick with oil bared to the world, string bikinis barely covering their pussies.

"Yeah, and weren't you out of money?"

Cara smiled, remembering how inventive her father's "favor" requests had been. "Let's just say, I killed two birds with one stone," she said, "and got him to say yes and figured out a new way to earn extra allowance."

12