The Allowance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, don't worry princess," Bill said, giving her ass a little squeeze with the heels of his hands on his next stroke down her back. "I figured since I'm already massaging your back, I would massage the rest of you, too. It's all just skin, right, baby?"

"I-I guess so," Cara said, thinking about it a bit. "But what feels different?"

"You're just not used to something on your ass, baby," Bill said, leaning forward again so that his balls pushed further into against his daughter's ass cheeks. "I'll slide down a bit so I can reach everything, and you'll be able to feel my hands better."

Before his daughter could say anything, Bill slid back so he was now resting on her upper thighs, his hands firmly cupping the soft but toned round slopes of her ass. Pushing them up and together, he massaged the two globes, before pulling them down and then apart, staring transfixed at the little brown hole and little pink slit opening up to him. This time he couldn't stop the moan that slipped past his lips as he thought of all the things he was going to do to his babygirl's ass and pussy in the next few minutes.

"Daddy?" Cara asked. "What was that sound?"

"That was me appreciating your beautiful body, princess," Bill said, continuing to grope his daughter's ass, kneading and molding her cheeks with his hands.

Cara blushed, knowing her daddy was staring at the most intimate parts of her. She couldn't help but start to squirm slightly, her pelvis involuntarily starting to hump up and down on the bed in minute little thrusts while her daddy played with her ass.

"How you doin', princess?" Bill asked after a few more minutes to opening and closing his baby's ass cheeks, planning his next moves. "You're getting a little squirmy. Are you relaxing enough? Is there anything else Daddy can do for you?"

"Well," Cara said hesitantly, "I guess I'm just starting to feel a little tingly."

"Tingly?"

"Yeah," Cara said, turning her face to hide further in her hands. "At first I just felt really relaxed and really good, but now I feel relaxed and tingly."

God bless the girl for giving him an opening, thought Bill. Well, she was going to give him all of her openings tonight, but this led to opening the conversation.

"Tingly where, princess?"

"Tingly where you're touching me, Daddy," Cara whispered.

"Here?" Bill said, squeezing her ass cheeks in his hands.

"Uh huh."

"Anywhere else?" he asked, pulling her cheeks apart and sweeping his thumbs inside so they just brushed over her asshole.

He heard a gasp and then Cara whispered, "There, too."

"Here?" Bill said again, opening up her ass cheeks and sweeping his thumbs inside again, this time letting them drift over her asshole, one after the other, for a little longer.

"Mmhmm," Cara murmured.

"Anywhere else?" Bill asked again, moving his hands a little lower, onto her upper thighs.

He scooted down a little farther and used his hands to push her legs apart slightly. He was so much bigger than her, that even straddling her, he could open her legs a bit between his spread legs and see right into the secret junction at the top of her thighs. If his dick hadn't been so hard that it was standing straight up, it would be almost penetrating her thanks to his position. Keeping his palms on her upper thighs, he again used his thumbs to titillate his daughter, just brushing the entrance to her pussy. He moaned out loud again when he felt how wet she was.

"Are you okay, Daddy?" Cara asked in a soft, little girl voice.

"Oh yes, princess," Bill said hoarsely, feeling her squirm as his thumbs swept the entrance to her pussy again, getting wet in her, before moving back up to barely sweep across her asshole. "Daddy's doing really well right now. How about you, baby?"

"I'm still tingly, Daddy," came the soft response.

"Do you want Daddy to try to do something about that, princess?" Bill asked, alternating now, with his right hand on her ass, pulling one cheek to the side so that his thumb could tease the entrance to her ass, while his left hand squeezed her thigh and his thumb played at the entrance to her pussy.

"How can you help the tingling, Daddy?" Cara wanted to know.

"Daddy's going to massage those tingly areas, princess," Bill told her, sliding across both entrances again. "How does that sound?"

"Okay, Daddy," Cara said softly.

Bill's rock hard cock was leaking a steady stream of precum now, as he again used both hands to hold his daughter's ass cheeks apart.

"Daddy's going to start here, okay, princess?"

"Mmhmm," came the murmured reply, and then a low moan as Bill leaned forward and licked his daughter's asshole.

"What was that, Daddy?" Cara asked.

"Well, baby, you know how it helps to have massage oil when you get a massage?"

"Mmmhmm."

"Well, Daddy doesn't have any of that right now, so he's using what he's got. Does it not feel good?"

And he did it again, holding his daughter's ass cheeks apart and licking her little hole, his tongue wiggling inside for just a second. He heard a gasp and then a murmured, "Mmmmhmm." He took that to mean he should do it again, and so he did, taking his time to lick all around his daughter's clean little back door, tickling his tongue inside her hole, and feeling her pelvis thrust against his face.

He moved his hands a little lower, to the bottom of her cheeks, and dipped his thumbs into her soaking wet pussy, before using them to start to open up her hole.

"Daddy's going to use his fingers now to massage you here, alright baby?"

"Yes, Daddy," came the soft reply, as first one thumb and then the other began to dip into her asshole.

Cara could hardly believe how much her pussy was dripping at the sensual play her father was giving her asshole. She had almost died when his tongue found her there, but loved the feeling of his softly rough tongue teasing inside her, and now she was slowly opening up like a soft flower at his gentle touches. First one thumb sliding inside her, tugging on her, and then sliding out to be replaced by a thumb sliding in and tugging in the other direction.

"How's that feel, princess," Bill asked? "Does that feel okay?"

"Yes, Daddy," Cara said on a moan as her daddy gently pushed both of his thumbs into her little asshole at one time. "That feels really good!"

"Daddy's glad, baby," Bill said. "That's all Daddy wants to do, is make you feel good."

"You've been making me feel good this whole time," Cara confessed, her ass starting to push up and back a little bit into her daddy's hands, move as much as she could with her daddy straddling her legs.

"Hey, princess?" Bill said, continuing to stroke in and out of her asshole with both thumbs. "Daddy's got an idea."

"What's that, Daddy?"

"Well, I can tell you're squirming a bit," Bill said, his thumbs playing at the entrance of her pussy now, feeling how swollen her sex was getting from all the teasing. "It seems like it might be a bit hard to move with Daddy straddling your thighs like this."

"A little bit, yes," Cara agreed, trying to tilt her pelvis in such a way that allowed her father more access to her dripping pussy.

"Well, you know that child's pose position you do in yoga?" Bill asked, mentally crossing his fingers.

"Uh huh."

"What if Daddy helped you get into that position, and that way he could continue to massage where you're tingly, but you could move all you wanted?"

Cara was silent a moment, as if she was thinking it over, and Bill found himself holding his breath, even knowing she would say yes.

"I guess that's okay," she finally said, as if unsure.

"That's a good girl," Bill said with relief, immediately moving his hands down her thighs while he slid farther back along her legs. "Lift up a bit now."

Cara tilted her ass up into the air as she pulled her legs up under her, with her father's help. She pushed her body back a bit so that her knees were spread wide on either side of her body, completely exposing her ass and pussy to her father behind her.

"Christ, you look so beautiful like this, princess," Bill couldn't stop himself from saying as he stared at his daughter, so trusting, completely baring herself to him and the digital camera behind him, filming the entire encounter.

"Thank you, Daddy," Cara said softly, reveling in his adoration of her.

"I'm going to continue the massage now," Bill said, after another minute of just looking at his daughter's glistening pink pussy and her exposed little asshole.

"Yes, please, Daddy," Cara said, her hips giving a little bounce of anticipation, matching the bounce in Bill's cock as he got his hands on his daughter again.

There was so much more room to maneuver with his daughter in this position. Bill didn't know how much longer he was going to be able to last, knowing his daughter had given him unrestricted access to her pussy and ass.

He started by licking her again, one long lick from her pussy to her asshole. She squirmed, already so turned on, already dripping wet. His thumbs found her asshole again, playing over it, following each other in teasing caresses while his tongue focused lower and slid its way inside her pussy as far as it would go. He fucked her pussy with his tongue over and over again, listening to her little cries and mewls grow louder as his thumbs began to fuck her asshole, gently, so gently, but firmly dipping inside, first one, and then the other. He felt his daughter shiver and shake and let out a little wail as she came in his mouth, her first orgasm of the night, and he felt like the most powerful man on earth for pulling that from her.

"Baby?" he said, sitting back on his haunches behind his daughter, one hand stroking his cock which was now painfully hard and almost ready to erupt without having even been in his daughter.

"Yes, Daddy?" came the wavering voice as Cara came down off her orgasmic high.

"Daddy's going to have to use a special tool to massage you deep inside," Bill said, stroking his dick, slipper with precum, trying to hold off on just ramming into his little girl.

"Will it hurt, Daddy?" asked the little girl voice.

"No, princess," Bill reassured her, stroking his other hand down her back to reassure her before dipping two fingers into her dripping wet pussy, and then bringing them up to circle her asshole. "Remember when I talked about massage oil?"

"Mmhmm."

"Well, you've got enough of that so it won't hurt at all," Bill said, sliding one wet finger deep into her ass while he lined his dick up with her open pussy.

"Okay, Daddy," Cara said, closing her eyes and relaxing her pussy. "You can massage me wherever you want with whatever tools you want."

"Oh thank god," Bill groaned as he sunk his swollen and pulsing cock into his little girl's tight pussy.

"Oooh, Daddy," moaned Cara softly as she was pierced and filled by her daddy's enormous cock, stretching her out so much but feeling so very good.

"You're so perfect, babygirl," Bill said, pulling out slowly and sinking back in.

His right hand held onto Cara's right ass cheek, pulling it to the side slightly so he had an unobstructed view of his left index finger sliding in and out of his daughter's asshole while he fucked her pussy in long, hard strokes.

"So are you, Daddy," Cara moaned. "Your massage is making me feel sooo good."

She was bracing herself on her forearms now, thrusting back in tiny pushes to meet her father's cock, each time he dragged it almost all the way out of her and then slid it back home.

"There's another spot Daddy needs to use his special tool to massage, baby," Bill said, after fucking his daughter for several minutes.

"Okay, Daddy," Cara said, getting even wetter at the thought of her daddy's hard cock, wet from her pussy, about to enter her ass. "You can massage me wherever you like."

"You're such a good girl," Bill said, pulling out of her pussy and sliding his aching dick between his daughter's ass cheeks.

Pushing them together with his hands, he slid his cock, glistening with his daughter's juices, between her ass cheeks, back and forth a few times. Finally, he pulled back, dipped back into her pussy, then lined his big cock up with her little asshole and began to delicately push.

"Oh! Oh, Daddy!" Cara cried, feeling her daddy trying to stuff his massive cock up her back passage. "You're so big, Daddy! You're not going to fit."

"Oh of course Daddy will fit inside you, princess," Bill said, marveling at the way his daughter's tiny ass hole looked stretched around half of his cock. "Daddies were made to fit inside their daughters."

"I guess you're right," Cara said, pushing back a bit against his dick so that another few inches slid in.

Slowly, slowly, the two of them made progress, and they were soon rewarded with Bill's entire dick stuffed inside his daughter's tiny asshole.

"Damn, I love this view almost as much as the last one," Bill said, being even more careful as he fucked his daughter's ass slow and deep.

"You're massaging me so well, Daddy!" Cara said, squealing each time Bill's dick found a special spot inside of her. "I'm so lucky to have a daddy that treats his baby so well."

"That's right, princess," Bill responded, fucking her a little harder. "I love giving my baby girl massages."

He pulled almost all the way out and then slammed home again, shoving his daughter's face into the mattress and was reminded of his other favorite aspect of his daughter when he saw her breasts bounce.

"I will give you a massage any time you want," Bill told his daughter, "but I have to make sure to be fair and massage your front as well."

Bill pulled out of his daughter and then immediately flipped her over so that her large, firm breasts were exposed, stiff nipples pointing hard toward the ceiling.

"Massage my front, Daddy?" asked Cara, helping her daddy to hold her legs spread, bent at the knees, and start to have them pushed up near her ears.

"That's right, baby," Bill said, his hands going to his daughter's massive breasts, squeezed together between her knees, so big on her petite frame.

He pulled on her nipples, little tugs that shot heat straight down to her pussy, as he prepared to reenter her again.

"Keep holding your legs open like that, princess," he told her, "so that Daddy can massage inside you AND massage your front at the same time."

"Yes, Daddy," Cara said, her hands holding her knees open wide and pulled back, make sure her daddy had access to her ass, her pussy, and her breasts, whichever he wanted.

Bill took one hand off his daughter's breasts long enough to slide his pulsating dick inside his daughter one last time, then went back to holding onto and squeezing her breasts while he started to fuck his baby girl in earnest. In and out, in and out, long steady strokes as he pinched, rolled, and squeezed her large breasts.

"God, I love your tits, baby," Bill said, dropping all pretense as he fucked his daughter harder, his hands holding onto her breasts like handles while his hips pounded into her.

"Yes, Yes! I'm - oh! - so - oh! - glad - oh! - Daddy!" gasped out Cara, each thrust from her daddy punctuated by an "oh!"

She also loved the feeling of her father's hands on her breasts and his cock in her body. Though she couldn't move to help him, as she was holding onto her legs, she was so sensitive that it didn't take long before her father's vigorous fucking brought her to another orgasm.

"Your - oh! - massages - oh god! - are the - yes! YES! - the BEST, DADDY!" Cara screamed as she came again, her daddy hammering into her tight pussy.

"That's right, baby," Bill said, his balls starting to churn and lift closer to his body as his daughter's spasming pussy gripped his cock like a velvet vice. "I will massage you - fuck yes! - any time - yes, Cara! - you want, princess!"

Bill gave one last big inarticulate groan as he started to cum, shooting time and again into his daughter's willing pussy, triggering another mini orgasm for Cara when she felt the warm bursts of her father's cum spill inside of her.

Bill collapsed onto Cara, after having been strong for so long, and lay with his head pillowed on her stupendously large breasts. Cara's legs wanted to be wrapped around him, but they were a little shaky at the moment from the strength of her orgasms, so instead she laid her arms on him, pressing his head into her breasts, and let her legs stretch out next to his.

"That was incredible, Daddy," Cara said after a few minutes, trying to catch her breath as her eyes started to close.

"Thank you, princess," Bill said. "I couldn't have done it without you.

"You can honestly massage me any time you'd like," Cara said to him. "I don't mind, especially not if it ends like this."

Bill chuckled against the soft round flesh he was currently snuggled into and let out a sigh.

"Maybe your next favor can be watching the video with me..." Bill suggested.

"Mmm, whatever you want, Daddy," Cara said.

+ + + + + +

"So, you just let your dad massage you?" Joni asked, incredulously.

"Well, I did end up taking off some clothes for it," Cara said.

"Yeah, but's that's standard for a massage, so it's no big deal anyway," Molly said. "The real question is, he paid you for that??"

Cara hadn't shared all of the details of her massage with her friends, but had hoped she had implied enough that they were picking up what she was putting down.

"Yup!" Cara said, turning over so she could evenly tan on both sides of her body. "And I did enjoy the massage."

"I'm going to have to think about letting my dad massage me naked, though," Joni said.

"I get it," Cara said, turning over so she could evenly tan on both sides of her body. "Just think about it. And let me know if your dad needs any pointers."

12