The Allure of Alyna

Story Info
Naughty Russian wife entertains husband and his friend.
4.3k words
4.24
58.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Xavier and I am married to an incredibly sexy Russian woman named Alyna. We met a few years ago when I was on a business trip in Moscow. From the moment I saw her sexy slender frame, with long blonde hair, hazel eyes, and 100% natural 34E cup rack, I knew I had to have her. And the horny little freak inside her made me want to marry her. She was a good girl in the beginning though, and it took several trips back to Moscow before she gave me her goods. But once she did, oh my god was it spectacular.

Here's a little info on her: Alyna is 5'7", and speaks perfect English with a slight Russian accent that only becomes more noticeable when she's either sleepy or excited with emotion. She weighs only 110 pounds, but has huge tits that can make any man melt, with small round areolas and perfect pink nipples that she loves to show off for me. During our dating phase we would frequent clothing-optional beaches in France and Italy, and she would often go topless while wearing just a thong. She could tell how much I loved showing off her gorgeous body, flaunting it for the other men on the beach to admire and lust after. For some reason, the thought of exposing her huge breasts to hungry eyes made my cock so hard, and she willingly let me expose her nipples at the beach whenever I wanted to.

Once we moved back home to Miami, I continued my practice of exposing her to strangers on the beach, and even included exposing her to my friends when they came over for drinks. Parties at our house were known for getting "frisky", if you will. Once she had enough shots of hard alcohol, there was almost nothing she would not let me do. Well, almost.

Once at one of our house parties she had taken 8 straight shots of vodka, along with me and one of my buddies. Of course the vodka got me horny, and she was wearing something incredibly skimpy like she normally does for our parties, so I began to rub her tits on top of her shirt. My friend stared hard at my hands all over her huge rack as she moaned and swayed to the music while I mauled her. Eventually I asked her to show us a nipple, and she playfully complied, being the horny little submissive that she was. She laughed and slowly pulled out one nipple, then the other, and then cupped her huge breasts in her hands as if presenting them to us as a gift. I instantly grabbed one of her tits and sucked her nipple into my mouth and invited my friend to do the same with her other one. But she refused to let him touch her, and said that she would only tease us and give us something nice to look at.

This is how it was at our house—she would let me touch and feel, but only tempt my friends with quick flashes and playful teasing. Then after everyone had left, she would instantly take my cock out, jam it into her mouth, and suck me while whispering how horny it made her to think of sucking my cock and getting fucked so hard while all my friends watched. I would fuck her like a stallion after every party, after every trip to the beach, telling her how horny and naughty she was for letting me expose her. Every time I said it she would cum so hard on my cock, writhing and moaning from the combination of being fucked with 9 inches and being told what a horny slut she was.

Her exhibitionism didn't stop at our parties though. I had a particular fondness for exposing her tits in the car during long drives. At first, the idea of being topless in the car was foreign and strange to her, but after several weeks, she was quite comfortable with it. Initially she would take her tits out in the car only at night, thinking that because of our tinted windows people might not see that much of her. But after me prompting her during daylight, and finally just reaching over and pulling open her shirt myself, she became used to the idea and eventually liked it. I know she liked it because at one point she stopped wearing bras altogether, and almost automatically took out her tits on her own the moment we hit the freeway, no matter what time of day it was.

At first she would completely unbutton and open her shirt and sit there casually, just listening to the radio or flipping through a magazine, letting the other drivers have a look while I passed them or they passed us. But eventually, because she knew what a deviant I was, she would start arching her back to make the view even better. That then led to her holding her tits up for the other drivers when they passed by, making sure they had a good long look. She would hold her huge tits up and rub them together while pressing them against the window, and pinch her nipples whenever someone passed us. Then she would give me a sultry smile and tell me how horny it made her to tease all the men on the freeway.

Of course this made my cock rock hard; and whenever she would reach over and feel its hardness, her mouth would water and she would have to suck it right then and there. But I would only let her suck my dick while I was driving if she would take off her panties and get on her knees in the seat. Then she would have to pull up her skirt, and put her ass and pussy in the passenger window while she sucked me. After a couple of weeks of prompting, my little freak did this willingly.

As she sucked on my cock I would tell her when other drivers passed by, saying that they could see her naked pussy in the window. Every time I told her this, she would moan on my cock and reach back with two fingers and spread her pussy open for the other drivers to get a perfect view of her wet pink hole. This type of anonymous sexuality turned her on completely, and seemed to be her limit...until the night of my best friend's birthday, that is.

I hadn't seen my buddy Aaron in about 2 months now, and his birthday was coming up. We had gone to college and business school together, but work had taken us in two different directions. Nevertheless, we managed to hang out on most weekends, and double date whenever he had a girlfriend. Aaron and Alyna got along fantastically, partially because he was a perfect gentleman, though I did catch him secretly staring at her tits and ass on numerous occasions. Aaron had recently broken up with his last girlfriend of 6 months, so he really didn't have any birthday plans except for coming over to our place, having a few drinks and hanging out after work.

That evening before Aaron was supposed to show up, Alyna asked me what I thought she should wear, as was customary before one of our parties. I told her to wear something extra sexy and tempting for me, with no bra of course, as I would be having lots of drinks with my buddy and I might be inclined to reach over and feel on her tits throughout the night. She just laughed and said that she would find something extra special for me. Special wasn't the word at all.

When she emerged from the bedroom she was wearing black leather thigh high boots, a black leather mini skirt that barely covered her juicy round ass, and an incredibly tight sheer white spaghetti strap v-neck that plunged between her tits, showing off nearly half a breast on each side, almost down to the nipple. She was exposing nearly 8 inches of cleavage. Just seeing her made me think of showing her off, and got me rock hard. Apparently she could see the effect her appearance had on me, and she licked her sexy red lips as she looked down at the growing bulge in my pants.

When Aaron rang the doorbell, I had to pry my eyes off of Alyna long enough to answer the door. We greeted each other with a high five and a hug, as was customary for us, and he came inside. Alyna greeted him with a hug and a peck on the cheek as was customary for them; and when she turned to come back to my side, Aaron got a good look at what she was wearing. Obviously impressed, he looked at me and mouthed the words "Holy shit". I just smiled.

After grilling some steaks, drinking numerous bottles of wine, listening to music and chit chatting on the patio, it began to get a little chilly outside so we decided to head back indoors. Aaron sat down on the love seat and Alyna sat next to me on the couch.

As is customary for any Russian, no social time is complete without vodka. Alyna suggested that she bring us some, and got up off of the couch. Both Aaron and I let our eyes follow her to the bar, and wash over her whole body. As she neared the bar, Alyna dropped an earring and bent down to pick it up. She had already had lots to drink and must have forgotten exactly what she was wearing. As she bent down, her short black leather skirt came all the way up her ass, showing that she wasn't wearing any panties underneath. Her completely shaven, beautiful pussy was on full display for my friend to see, and I didn't mind at all. In fact, I was quite proud. Alyna retrieved the earring, stood up, and gathered the vodka, shot glasses, and sliced up a lemon.

When she returned, Aaron and I tried to pretend that we hadn't seen what we saw, and tried to play it cool, but she was too perceptive.

"What are you two smiling for?" she asked.

"We were just admiring what you're wearing" I said.

"Or lack thereof!" Aaron blurted out.

"What do you mean?" she asked coyly.

"I think you forgot to put on panties tonight darling." I told her.

"Oh you guys were looking up my skirt weren't you?" she asked, pretending to care, and playfully hit me with a couch pillow. "Well you asked me to wear something sexy" she said.

I just gave her a wink, and she poured us two shots of vodka each. We gulped them down and chatted for a few more minutes, and by now she was quite visibly intoxicated. As she sat there her legs had slightly parted at the knees, and her huge tits and perfect nipples were quite visible through her incredibly thin top. So I poured us more vodka and decided to get bold.

"For this next round I want a body shot," I suggested.

Alyna responded by saying, "I guess I can help you with that." And without another word, I took a slice of lemon and rubbed it across the cleavage of her left breast. I gulped my shot then slowly licked the lemon juice from her heavy tit. As I did so, her breathing increased noticeably. Then I suggested that she allow Aaron to do a body shot off her other tit as well. She protested, saying that only I was allowed to touch; but I insisted.

"This is my friend's birthday, be polite to him," I urged her.

So, like a good girl, she conceded. Aaron eagerly moved over to the couch and sat next to her. He seemed like he couldn't believe that he was about to lick her cleavage, and that it was a dream come true. He slowly rubbed a slice of lemon on the cleavage of her right breast, and after downing his shot, slowly and softly licked the juice from her. Her breathing increased again, and seeing this made me start to get hard, so I came up with another idea. I didn't disclose it yet, as it was her turn to take her shot.

She said that it was only fair that since we got body shots that she gets one too. She looked at me with hungry eyes and rubbed a slice of lemon across my neck. She then took her shot and licked the juice off my neck just the way she licks my cock before sucking on it. I immediately recognized the way her tongue was moving. She was telling me that she couldn't wait to suck and fuck me after Aaron left. But I had other ideas, so I poured us more shots and disclosed the next phase of my plan.

"Time for another one," I said; and without further warning I grabbed her tit, and pulled her shirt sideways until her left breast was fully exposed.

"Just like in the car," she whispered. Just the sight of her tit exposed in front of us made her breathing increase, and made my cock rock hard.

Seeing her huge tit revealed, Aaron accidentally whispered "Oh my god", and almost instinctively brought his hand to his crotch to hide his growing hard on.

I rubbed the lemon across her nipple, took my shot, and sucked the juice off her nipple slowly and softly. She couldn't help but slightly moan as she felt my warm tongue on her, and I felt her nipple get hard in my mouth. Once finished, I purposely left her breast exposed, and looked up at Aaron and told him that it was his turn. Alyna protested again, saying that would be too much. I again told her to be nice to my friend on his birthday as it was the only polite thing to do. She once more reluctantly agreed.

Aaron looked up at me in disbelief, but quickly realized it was truly going to happen when I reached over to Alyna's heavy right breast and fully exposed it for him to see. He immediately grabbed a slice a lemon and traced the outer edges of her nipple, and kept his eyes glued to it as he took his shot. He then leaned in and took her entire areola and nipple in his mouth while cupping her breast with his hand, causing her breathing to increase substantially.

This was an amazing sight. Aaron looked up when he was finished, and was red in the face and sweating. "You looked like you had fun on that one," I laughed.

He covered his hard on again, and laughed "I hope you can't tell!"

Alyna chimed in with a smile, "Is it my turn yet?"

"Not yet," I answered. "One more nipple shot first, but now we take them both at the same time." Without hesitating, I grabbed two slices of lemon and handed one to Aaron, which he immediately accepted. I took my slice and traced it across her left nipple, and Aaron did the same with her right. I quickly poured us two more shots and gave one to Aaron while Alyna sat there on display with her full, heavy breasts out for us to enjoy.

We swallowed the shots quickly and turned our attention to the goddess sitting in between us. I grabbed her left breast and began massaging it and sucking on it. Aaron followed suit and began licking and squeezing her right breast. Alyna started to breathe faster again, and held my head on her tit as if she didn't want me to stop. I was not about to let up and neither was Aaron, as she was now panting and moaning as we sucked on her.

I slowly reached between her thighs and let my fingers ever so slightly touch her warm, soft lips. Her legs instinctively parted, allowing me to touch her completely. I pressed my finger between her already wet lips into her warm juicy hole and began lightly probing. Then I spread her juice from her hole to her clit and rubbed in small circles while we continued to suck her breasts. She was moaning the whole time, and now she began to press herself against my fingers, prompting me to go further; but I knew it was time for something else, so I withdrew my hand. My fingers came away dripping wet, and I raised them up from her pussy for her to see. A delicious string of pussy juice ran from my fingers back to her soft hole, and I had no choice but to taste it, and I put my fingers in her mouth for her to taste it too.

There she was, her huge tits hanging out of her shirt with me and Aaron mauling them hungrily, while she spread her legs open and sucked her pussy juice from my fingers. I immediately plunged my hand back between her legs, and began to finger fuck her hard and fast. The sudden intensity of my actions combined with our mouths and hands still on her tits made her gasp for air and scream with pleasure. I felt her hole tighten around my finger and she screamed "Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhh!" So I kept going until I felt her entire body shake then go limp.

I knew at this point that she was ready, so I stood up and unzipped my pants. She looked at me hungrily, passionately. I took my cock out, and she immediately grabbed it and shoved it into her mouth, all the way into her throat. She gagged on it, fucking her own mouth again and again. Aaron couldn't believe what he was seeing, and could only stare at the scene unfolding before him. I looked down at Alyna and asked, "Are you going to be nice to Aaron too for his birthday?"

She looked at me questioningly and asked "What do you want me to do?"

All I had to do was tell Aaron to stand up. He stood and unzipped his pants too, and presented his cock to her. Alyna looked at me innocently, yet so erotically, so I gave her the only appropriate command. "Suck it."

"But I—" she started.

"Go on," I replied. "Give him a nice birthday present." Without another word Alyna took hold of Aaron's cock and slowly slid her warm, wet mouth over it. Aaron shuddered from a combination of disbelief and the pleasure that Alyna was providing him with. She hesitatingly moved her mouth up and down his shaft, still not sure if she should be doing this. I looked at her scoldingly and raised an eyebrow.

"That's not how you suck my cock is it?" I asked. "Do it the right way."

"Okay," she replied. She then took her mouth off his cock, and just looked at it for a second. She then proceeded to lick it from bottom to top while gently rubbing his balls. She slowly worked his swollen head back into her mouth with full suction of her lips and tongue which made him gasp and clench his fists. She continued to suck him while slowly stroking his shaft, as we fondled and massaged her massive tits.

I gently took her by her hair, pulling her mouth away from Aaron, and looked her in the eyes, "You want some more cock in your mouth?" I asked.

"Yes, I want more cock in my mouth. Can I have more cock please?" she asked, her voice heavy with her Russian accent now that she was filled with lust. I shoved my dick in her wet mouth over and over again, deep into her throat. She left her hand on Aaron's shaft as she sucked me, continuing to stroke it.

"Now go back and forth," I told her.

So she eagerly inserted his cock back into her mouth, sucked, and then returned to mine. She did this over and over again, gorging herself on our cocks, moaning with her massive tits hanging out and her legs spread open like the good little slut I wanted her to be.

I then laid her down on the couch and spread her legs all the way. "Let me taste that pussy," I told her.

"Oh yes. Eat my pussy for me while I get my mouth fucked" she answered.

Neither of us had to be told twice. I rammed my tongue into her soft wet hole, licking up and down, and sucked on her clit. She moaned so loudly, but it was quickly muffled by Aaron shoving his dick back into her throat. She grabbed me by the back of my head and pumped her clit against my tongue, and just as eagerly pumped her mouth on Aaron's cock. I continued to suck her clit, feeling it harden in my mouth. She worked her hips up and down over and over again as her juices flowed from her pussy all over my face. She tightened her grip on the back of my head and sucked Aaron harder until her body began to tremble, and I knew it was coming; so I grabbed a hold of one tit, and Aaron grabbed the other. This was it for her. Her orgasm started as a steady vibration then climaxed into a scream and several full body convulsions that left her breathless. After cumming for me, she laid there for second, letting me lick her cum from her pussy while she held Aaron's cock against her face.

Then without notice she got up onto her hands and knees facing me, and begged me to put my dick back in her mouth. Of course I complied. She sucked on my pole, while Aaron's face disappeared into her firm, round ass.

"What's happening to you right now?" I asked her.

She was breathing so hard she could barely respond. "He's licking my asshole while I'm sucking your cock. I can feel his tongue deep in my ass."

"I bet you like that don't you, you little nympho?"

"Oh yes....I fucking love being your nympho. I want more!" she answered.

"Then lie down on the floor and spread your pussy for us." I commanded.

"Oh yes, anything you say" she whispered. Then she got down on the floor, fully undressed, and parted her legs. Seeing her spread wide open for us like that drove us crazy, so we stripped off all our clothes. The moment my cock was free, I buried it in her horny pussy, and Aaron did the same with her mouth.

12