The (Almost) Speeding Ticket

Story Info
I get pulled over by a female police officer.
1.1k words
25.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday. I was running late to the show. It started at noon, and I didn't want to be late. It was my boyfriend's fault. Why did he have to do that? My mind was thinking of earlier this morning, I was not paying attention to my driving.

I look in the rearview mirror. Flashing lights directly behind me. That darn boyfriend has now gotten me a ticket. I pull over. The police car stops behind me. It is a female officer. She comes charging up. I lower the window.

"What were you thinking?" she asks animatedly. She is waving her arms, lifting them up, almost shouting. "You sped right by me. What were you thinking? Didn't you even see the police car? What were you thinking?" More arm waving. I'm feeling bad, upset; now I'm going to be late for the show. It is one I really wanted to see. It was a live broadcast from the Metropolitan Opera in New York – Carmen.

Timidly, I told her what I was thinking.

I woke up horny. I called my boyfriend early this morning as I usually do. We had a nice conversation, working on the plans for today. I didn't tell him how horny I was, but I was very wet between the legs. I knew we would be getting together tonight, but I wanted him now. I guess I didn't give enough hints. After we hung up, I got out the pictures. Yes, those pictures. The 8 ½ X 11 size pictures of his very hard manhood. I have many pictures showing how hard he can get. There are even some of him sliding inside me, making love to me. I was getting wetter. I thought about using my fingers or toys, but then, no, I'll wait for tonight.

After I put the pictures away and I was getting ready for my bath. The phone rings. It is the ring set up for him. I just talked to him. I wonder why he is calling back. Have plans changed? I answer the phone.

"Hi hun. Umm, I'm pretty hard right now, thinking of tonight. Would it be ok if I came over now?"

My heart beats faster at hearing this. "Yes, now would be good."

"Was wondering if you could be lying naked on the bed, playing with your toys when I come in?" He has a key.

"Yes, I'll be here, legs spread, toy working, so you can watch me masturbate." I enjoy making myself cum. But prefer the real thing, him sliding in and out of me. I take off the rest of my clothes, lie on the bed, and get started. Good thing I used the plug in toy, as it takes about 30 minutes for him to arrive.

I'm lying on the bed, toy vibrating between my legs, in the thralls of another orgasm when he comes in. He watches me, and that turns me on some more. I cum again. He takes off his clothes and starts stroking his very hard manhood. It looks just like the pictures.

I want him in me. "Please come here, I want you."

"Not yet." He says. I want him. He is really hard. I keep the vibrator between my legs.

"Please, please", I beg.

"Not yet".

He kneels on the bed, kisses my mouth, hard. The vibrator still going. I cum again. He moves his mouth to my right nipple and starts to suck on it, to lick it. This drives me to a pretty big orgasm.

"Please slide inside me."

"Not yet." He moves his hand down. Turns the vibrator off. Sets its down. He starts rubbing my clit with his finger. Rubbing harder, faster as I cum again. He inserts his finger in me. I'm so wet, it slides right in. He moves his finger in and out, in and out, kissing, sucking my right nipple. I cum again.

"Please, please" I moan between orgasms.

He asks "Are you ready?"

"Yes, oh yes."

He goes between my legs and enters me. I almost cum upon his entering. He proceeds to go in and out with his hard, strong manhood. Making love to me, making me cum many times. Finally, he explodes in me, filling me with his cum, as I reach another orgasm.

That's what I tell the lady police officer. She says "My boyfriend didn't do that this morning. I'll call in that I'm going to lunch. Let's go to your house so you can show me those pictures. I want to verify your story." She follows to my house. We go in, up the stairs to the bedroom. I show her the vibrator. I take the manila folder from the night stand, hand it to her. She opens it up, reviews the pictures. There are many of them.

"Nice pictures. Now, show me what happened. That's right, take off your clothes." I'm a little taken back by this request, but she is a police officer. I don't want to upset her. Maybe I won't get a ticket.

I do as requested. Take off my clothes, lie on the bed. She hands me the vibrator. "Show me what you showed him." I turn the vibrator on, spread my legs, and apply the vibrator. I feel his cum still in me.

She leafs through the pictures again, and watches me. She sets the pictures down.

"Did you say he sucked on your right nipple?"

"Yes he did."

"Your left one didn't get any attention?"

"No, it didn't".

She kneels down and starts sucking and licking my left nipple. I've never been with a woman before and her tongue feels good. The vibrator going, my nipple being sucked and licked. I'm on the verge of orgasm. She keeps sucking and licking and I cum.

She sits up and takes the vibrator from my hand. She starts to use it on me. Pressing it on my clit, holding it there. She takes her other hand and rolls my nipple between her fingers, driving me wild. Vibrator on my clit, nipple being teased and played with. I cum again.

She slides the vibrator in me, in and out, in and out. I'm wet from this, plus there is his cum in me. It slides easily in and out. In and out. I cum again. She leans back down and sucks my nipple. I can't stand it, and cum again. My body is shaking from the orgasms. One more and she turns the vibrator off, and stands up.

"Okay, I believe there is enough evidence to support your story. There will not be a ticket this time. Besides, those are some nice pictures. My boyfriend better be ready tonight."

With that, she leaves.

It was great start to what ended up being a very, memorable and happy Valentine's Day.

It is too late to get to the show. I'll catch the replay on Wednesday.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

OMG! I'm Naked in School! Ch. 01 Carolyn's first day naked in school.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Young, Dumb And Full of Cum A gullible girl gets stripped and forced to streak.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
College Girls Ch. 01 Coed goes to class in skimpy dress & nothing else.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Shy Iris Ch. 01 Shy girl with a big ass is suddenly the center of attention.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Bikini with a Mind of its Own Erin goes to the beach and shows off more than she plans to.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories