The Alpha bet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was surprised with his last remark, and braced herself for the news she was about to receive. She read it slowly and her faced turned somber and her heart sunk with each phrase. When she finished she was speechless, motionless, a real Tussauds figure looking into the void.

He started to get scared as the minutes passed and she remained still.

So he decided to break the ice with a kiss and leaned in.

Her lips were cold and when he pressed was suddenly pushed a way with a hard slap falling with his back on the floor.

A chill went down her spine, and suddenly she came alive and with a vengeance launched at his throat squeezing it hard.

He was caught by surprise by her actions and tried to ease her grip, and tried to calm her down but she was possessed and he was going to pay.

Finally his bigger strength overcame hers and he restrained her hands against his chest. He gasped for air and then pulled her on top of him, trapping her, with his arms around her back.

He held her tight, as they both started to cry.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm so sorry!" he sobbed.

"You bastard! I hate you! I hate you!" she squirmed.

He let her go and just started pleading. "Please April, let me fix it, you know I'll do it, I'm a changed man, I love you so much, and I love our child, God gave me a second chance, so please give me a second chance too" he managed to get on his knees and had his palms pressed together over his chest.

She looked down on him and was moved.

The way he expressed his love for their unborn child did it, but being brought up in a religious home the part about God helped too.

She sat back in the bed, and grabbed the covers to wipe her tears.

He noticed her change of heart, walked on all fours and climbed back on the bed.

She picked up the black book which was lying in the bed, went through it and stopped at page with the rules.

She ripped it out and gave it to him.

He grabbed it, and she went through the rest of the pages tills the end.

With an angry look she started to turn all the pages into confetti.

He saw with dismay the awful scene, but didn't try to stop her.

When she was satisfied she threw the leather cover away, that was all that was left of his black book, but she wasn't over yet. His mother had left the vacuum near the door and she put it to work.

After all the tiny pieces of paper were in the bag, she told him to follow her. She turned the key, opened the door and headed for the bathroom.

She dumped the content of the bag into the toilet and flushed it a couple of times, until it was all gone.

Then with a look of satisfaction of seeing her task complete, went back in the bedroom. He followed her like a puppy and sat back on the bed.

This time she was calling the shots and had no intention to negotiate.

"Look mister, let's get one thing straight, I'm going to let you repay that debt but it's going to be on my terms, you ear me!" her voice was harsh.

"The way this is going to play out is this, I know you have to follow those rules, but now the girls that you'll be taking to that den of iniquity will be total strangers to you, and you can't show any affection towards them. Consider it a dirty job that someone's got to do it." she sounded resolute.

He heard it all, and processed it.

"Are we clear?" she inquired.

"Yes Ma'am!" he retorted.

"You better, cause I'll have the video proofs to make sure you don't break my rules, but just in case I'll write them down for you" she grabbed the piece of paper she had tore from the former black book and wrote on the back side of the other rules.

When she was done she gave him the piece of paper, "Guard these with your life, your you'll have no life" her words were cold, but the atmosphere was about to get warmer.

"Now, you still owe me a penthouse and a massage" she grinned.

He was happy to see her mood lighten up, and started to feel more at ease.

"Well, I don't know about the penthouse but I can give you a massage, if you want?" he was now starting to loosen up.

"I guess we can save the penthouse for our honeymoon, but I could use that massage right now." and started to roll up her shirt.

"Your wish is my command, my princess!" he grinned.

He pulled the covers back and went to the bathroom to get the baby oil.

When he came back she was in front of the mirror making a pony tail, topless, wearing just black lace panties.

His heart started racing, and he almost dropped the small bottle looking at that sight.

"Are you ready to make it up for me?" she turned and flashed her beautiful round breasts, before she laid on the bed facing down.

"Of course my princess, now just close your eyes and relax." he said in a soothing voice.

He straddled her and lubricated his hands, then placed them on her shoulders, making soft movements up and down and around her shoulder blades.

"Hmmm, that feels good. I needed that." she sighed.

He moved his hands down and rubbed both sides of her torso.

"Umm...aahhh...good hands." she moaned.

He went further down, and fondled her lower back. Then moved his hands all the way up to her neck, and slowly slide back down, repeating this a couple of times.

He stopped at the edge of her panties, and got up.

He sat at the end of the bed and tickled her bare feet.

"Stop it, you're making me nervous!" she giggled.

"Just wanted to see if you were sleeping." he grinned.

"Get back on the job, you had your fun!" she pouted. "Yes my princess, it will be my pleasure." he laughed.

"My pleasure, you mean!" she laughed back.

"Yes, I aim to please!" he giggled.

He placed his hands on her soles, and fondled them.

He continued caressing them in circular motions in the places he knew would arouse her.

And shortly she started to shudder.

He kept stroking her magic spots until she started to moan.

"Hmmm...hmmm...you naughty boy...you're playing with fire." she squirmed.

"Maybe I want to get burned!" he grinned.

"If you keep doing that, there a good chance that I'll have to get a hose." she grinned.

"My mom always told me; don't start something that you know you can't finish" he laughed.

His mother was right on cue and shouted from the top of the stairs.

"Dinner is ready!" she could see the naked girl on the bed through the door slightly ajar.

"Speaking of the devil!" he grunted.

"Well, are you gonna finish what you started?" she smirked.

"Truth is, I'm getting hungry. So I better get something to eat!" he smirked back.

"Well maybe you can find something tasty for starters" she was now on her back fondling her breasts.

"Hmmm, a nice cake with a cherry on top would be nice." he laughed.

He launched on the bed and went straight for his meal.

His mother was still watching and when she saw him licking the girls nipples moved to shut the bedroom door.

He heard her footsteps and looked at the door. "I have my mouth full right now, so I think I'll skip it" and turned back to his candy as the door closed.

"Your mother was watching?" she mumbled with eyes closed.

"Just for a while, I guess she likes your body as much as I do." he joked.

"What?!?" she opened her eyes, and gave him a puzzled look.

"I was just kidding!" he laughed.

In fact he was right, but neither he nor his mother would admit it.

He moved down to her belly and started kissing it softly.

She reached his head and fondled his hair. "I love you."

"I Love you both" and threw a kiss.

"You've changed my life" she started tearing.

"You've changed my life too" he moved up and gave her a deep passionate kiss.

She responded in fashion and started to move her hands up his shirt pulling it off.

He took the hint and unbuttoned his shorts and pushed them down.

His hand moved up between her legs and grabbed her soft mound.

"Hmmm" she sighed.

He rubbed the fabric for a while, and started to feel a wetness soaking it.

"Hmmm, baby that's it" she groaned.

He moved his hand inside her panties, and his fingers found her valley, moving up and down and all around.

"I'm getting hungry again" he groaned.

"Hmmm...hmmm...go on baby...eat me!" she pushed his head down.

He happily obliged and went straight to her panties. He grabbed the sides and tugged them down her beautifully shaped legs.

When his tongue touched her rose, she felt a jolt through her body.

He kissed and licked every inch, as his hands were hard at work on her purple hard nipples.

Then he darted his tongue inside her pussy and swirled it.

She opened her legs wider allowing him to go deeper.

He followed her move and stretched it as far as he could inside her.

"Oh my god, that's so good!" she panted.

She started to move her hips up and down, to fuck his face.

His hands slid down from her nipples and went around her back to squeeze her butt cheeks, and help her motions.

His tongue was now focusing on a little rose bud at the top of her slit, it was hard and each time he touched it, shivers went up her spine.

"Oh baby...you're so bad...making me feel so good...hmmm!" she moaned.

"So bad, huh...I'll show you who's bad!" he smirked.

He licked one finger and buried it insider her asshole.

"Whoooaat is that?!? she growled.

"I was just being bad!" he laughed.

"Oh you little devil!" she grinned.

"Do you want me to get worse!" he joked.

"I'm not sure what you mean" she panted.

"Then I'll have to show it" he stood up and tugged his boxers down, he shook and they fell on the floor. He was now holding his hard dick and with a smirk, he said, "What I was trying to say, is that my little friend here wants to play."

"I wouldn't call that little!" she grinned.

"You're right, he's all grown up now!" he grinned back.

"So, what does he want to play with?" she was curious.

"Well, I think he wants to kiss those beautiful lips." he threw a kiss.

"Ok then, lets get better acquainted." she cheered.

"Well, this is little Willy, and about you?" he joked.

"Nice to meet you Willy, I'm April. Now get over here so I can greet you properly." she demanded.

"Nice to meet you too, Miss April!" he laughed as he walked towards her.

"Now, give us a kiss!" she pouted.

She gave a soft kiss on the tip of the red mushroom, and then slowly licked around.

"Hmmm...nice kiss" he sighed.

"There's more where that came from." she joked.

"Then please be my guest." he rubbed his cock on her lips.

"We should always make our guests fell right at home." and with that she took his hard shaft inside her mouth and started to suck.

"Hmmm...home sweet home." he moaned.

"Umm...Umm...Umm" was all she could say with her mouth full.

"That feels good baby!" he groaned.

After a few minutes of sucking and licking he was ready to go the extra mile.

"You know hunk, I think Willy wants to ride the rollercoaster." he panted.

"OK!" she let go and a string of drool stretched from her mouth to the tip of his cock, as far as it could as he backed away.

He sat on the side of the bed and she laid back and spread her legs.

"Come here." she grabbed his hand and pulled him on top of her.

They kissed long passionate kisses wrapped on each other's arms squirming.

His cock found its way between her thighs and was poking her mound, until she lend a hand to guide him home. He thrust his manhood inside her and she gasped.

"Oh yes...give it to me!" she panted.

He rocked his body against hers in soft waves amidst kisses and caress.

They synchronized their movements and after a while they were as one.

The waves of pleasure filled their bodies, their scents combined to form a perfume of love, they were performing the original sin and their love was palpable, no one could separate the two as they melt into one.

The climax was near and the room was now a concert of moans, each one more eager than the one before, until they gave a primal scream in chorus.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" they cried.

Their movements slowed and eventually stopped.

They remained in a loving embrace, he still inside her, and kissed goodnight.

Before he fell asleep, he brought his palms together against his chest and thanked God for that second chance.

12