The Alpha bet Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About 5 minutes later she emerged from the glass doors, and it was a familiar sight, she had her prom dress on. He looked at her and felt immediately drawn like a moth to a flame. That beautiful red dress looked like a bush fire, vibrant and hot. From the collar descended two pieces of sparkling cloth covering only her two pomegranates. They formed a narrow V cleavage, and flowed down to her waist and around it. The bottom was a red shining fabric that flowed freely, hiding her beautiful legs, which stood on 5 inch shiny red stilettos. She also had a cute red clamshell purse. The vision was burned in his retina, and he would remember it till the day he died. She was simply irresistible.

Her hair was dark brown, with locks of copper, and was long enough that it almost reached her big round breasts in front and in the back fell in waves that went from the back of her head down her shoulders and covered almost half of her bare back.

"Hi April!" he said, as he waved to her.

"Hi Zach! Can't wait for our night to start!" she shouted and giggled as she approached the car.

He had already seen this movie, and knew the lines by heart so it wasn't a surprise when she shouted those words, but it wasn't a good sign either. Everything was unfolding just like in his dream. Her hair flowing in the wind, her hot skin, the wetness of her pussy (he couldn't resist sticking his finger in to check since she didn't wear any panties), if she was acting she would get an Oscar, but this was really happening and it was like he was watching it all in slow motion. He had a finger in her pussy, but he couldn't enjoy it cause he knew that it was to good to be true, something bad was going to destroy this perfect scenario and bring the end of the movie. Still he followed the script, and parked the car in the garage, and then both rushed to the elevator.

When they entered the elevator he pressed the button with a (P), she was lascivious and was climbing on top of him, kissing and licking like he was a popsicle she wanted to taste all the way and then suck the stick. At this point he could help but drop the inhibitions and let his dick do the thinking. He grabbed her buttocks, and started to hump her, while reaching for her nipples with his tongue. "OH GOD, I want you, so BAD!" he gasped.

Suddenly the doors started to open, and she climbed down, and grabbed him by the balls.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" he cried.

"Tell Willy to save it for later." she let go and stepped outside

"Oooohhh...ok." he limped out of the elevator.

They passed by the penthouse door without a look. She held him by the hand dragging him down the corridor. At the end there was a hall, which had a big golden door in front with a large black goon on either side, and on the left and right corners were black leather couches big enough for two.

They stopped at the entrance of the hall and one goon walk towards them asking, "What are you doing here?"

"I want to speak to Mr. Turnbull, there's someone who wants to meet him." he answered.

"And, who might that be?" he stood in front of them with his arms crossed.

"My fiancee, April." he gestured at her.

"Let me see if he can meet with you." he turned and went inside the office.

After a while the goon came back and opened the door, "He's ready for you now."

"Thank you." they both said as they passed the goons.

His office was all that you would expect, paintings on the walls, big leather couch, a bar, a massive black mahogany desk, with a couple of leather upholstered chairs around it and a couple of trophies, scattered on the surrounding furniture. He sat on a large armchair behind the desk, and waved them in.

"Hello again young man, and what a lovely lady you have with you." the bearded men looked at her with a sparkle in his eyes.

"This is my fiancee April, she wanted to meet you and ask you something." he said, a little embarrassed.

"Jack Turnbull, Miss..." he walked towards her and kissed her hand.

"O' Neall, April O'Neall, nice to meet you." she was embarrassed also.

"It's my pleasure." he winked. "So Ms. O'Neall, what is it, that you wanna ask me" he said curiously.

"Well, I know all about the bet Zach made with you, and I would like to say that I'm not happy with the terms, even more now that he got me pregnant." she was nervous and shaking a little bit.

"Why don't you take a seat." he nodded toward one of the chairs.

"Thank you" she gave a timid smile.

Then Zach moved to take a seat.

"No, No. You stay there." the bearded man gave him a killer look and pointed at spot he was standing before. Zack took a step back and remained there silently with his hands in his pockets.

"Now, that's better. You can proceed." he looked back at her.

"Hmm...Hmm..." she cleared her throat, "Like I was saying, I'm pregnant and now we are engaged, so the bet sounds very offensive to me, my catholic upbringing, and our unborn son. I wanted to ask you, if there was other way he could repay his debt to the casino?" she stated her case.

"Look Ms. O'Neall, this must've been a shock to you, no doubt. However, we already tried other ways to make him pay and he has failed, so you see I have no other way but to make him fulfill his end of the bet. Otherwise I will be forced eliminate his debt completely, if you understand me." he was very serious.

"I understand." she hung her head with disappointment.

"And as you know, this is a casino and like we're used to say, a bet is a bet, and once you make it, there's no going back." he affirmed.

"Well, I guessed you'd say that, but I had to try. However I still want to ask you something." she opened her purse and gave him a black leather rectangle.

"Yes..." the man was puzzled.

"Maybe you don't recognize this, without all the pages inside it, but this is what's left of Zach's little black book." she explained.

"Hmm...I see." he was still wondering where this was going.

"But, now all that is left is that and a single page." she turned and gestured to her fiance, "Zach, the paper." he gave it to her and stepped back to his place. She handed it to the man across the desk, to read.

"Now this I recognize, but there's some more rules added to it." he was surprised. He read the new set of rules, she had written and said, "Let me guess, you added these new rules and you want me to make sure he follows them, right?" he looked at her waiting for a confirmation.

"Well yes, but more importantly I'd like to have a copy of the videos to see for myself. You know, I have to see it to believe it." she was embarrassed.

"I'm sorry, but I can't do that. What I can do, is let you watch it live with my chief of security, Angie." he pressed a button under the desk, and a hidden door opened behind them.

"Yes, boss?" a petite brunette in a black suit, walked in.

"Let me introduce Ms.O'Neall. She has added some requests to that bet we discussed and I need you have to accompany her as she supervises it." he then stood up and moved to the front of the desk, and introduced the couple. "Angie, this is April, and her fiance Zach. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a high stakes poker game to attend. Angie will take care of you. Goodnight." and he walked into the other room closing the hidden door.

"It seems we're done here, follow me." the woman moved to open the office door, and started walking, the couple quickly followed with the two goons behind them. She stopped at the door of the penthouse and opened it.

"Come in." she said holding the door.

The room was as he had imagined, but actually standing there was something else.

"This is the penthouse where the bet will unfold. To use it you have to ask the concierge. The room is a part of the bet, but any services you use will be charged and added to your debt, so be wise in using them, at the end you'll return the key and a bill will be given to you, just like a regular checkout."

"Is this the penthouse, you promised me?" she wondered.

"Yeah, that's what I had planned." he answered, and just as he spoke those words, it all started to come back to him.

"So you want to start the bet now? Then that means that my presence here is no longer needed, you two have fun, I'll be seeing you." the girl in the suit smirked and left the key on the dressing table, then closed the door.

~~~~~~~~~~

"So where were we?" she asked with a malicious smile.

"You mean when you grabbed my balls?" he was still a little sore and resented.

"I'm sorry, but I had to set you straight." she pouted.

"Ok then, but lets skip that part and resume where we were." he grabbed her hand, pulled her against him, and kissed her breathless.

The second part of the movie was about to start, after that interruption, as they left the elevator across the hall. He feared the outcome but went along and tried to take control of the situation. They kissed passionately and started to take off each others clothes. When she was topless, he pulled her head back, looked into her eyes and said, "Lick my balls!" and pushed her head down. She did as he told her, and licked and sucked his bag of beans like a popsicle.

That was such a great feeling. She was healing the pain she had caused earlier, and after a while, he felt a tingling down there and gasped, "I'm Cumming! I'm Cumming!"

She brought her mouth to the tip of his cock, and with her right hand stroke it up and down, looked up to him and said in a childish manner, "I want my milkshake!"

He tried to laugh, but all he could say was, "OH MY GOD!" her incitement was all it took, and his balls squeezed and then started to pump his milk. She took his dick, inside her mouth and started to suck him hard, until the protein milkshake started fountaining out of his cock. She swallowed it all and after licking his cock clean, said, with a smile, "Mmmm, yummy!"

"I'm glad you liked it, 'cause now it's my turn to drink some pussy juice!" and as he said it, he picked her up and threw her on the bed, then went straight for the two bulls eyes on her chest.

The bed had a metal frame, so he knew it would survive all the rocking and knocking they were about to cause. The cover was white cotton, and the cushions and sheets were white satin. There was a mirror on the ceiling behind which was a camera, and on the other end of the wire was Angie, watching it all unfold on the screen of the computer. This could have been a porn flick and no one would have known the difference.

While his tongue was working unrelentingly on her big round breasts and purple hard nipples, he started to caress her legs, moving his right hand down to her knees, and then back up to her thighs, as he worked on her nipples, her boiler fired up, his fingers brushed her sex, and she was so wet they just slid inside, and her aroused clit looked like a periscope peeking out from under the rough seas.

He had two fingers sawing her slit, and his thumb rubbing it. Then he took a sip of the juicy nectar and slowly licked his way downwards to the Bermuda triangle. She had her eyes closed and a soft smile on her face. His once gentle tongue was now working like a piston on an engine, and picking up speed. He moved his hand to her big round breasts, moving it in circles around the areola, and over her perky nipples. He swirled his tongue all over her big labia, then when she spread her legs wider, he moved to her small labia and then into the love tunnel. He stuck his tongue out as far as he could to get all her juices and quench his thirst, and finally came out to suck and lick her very hard clit.

This was too much for her and she shouted as high as she could, "OHHHHH YESSSSSS!!!" crossing her legs, trapping his head, and sinking her red nails into his bare back.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!" he shouted in pain, as her nails pierced through his skin. He lifted himself and tried to release his head, as she squirmed and rolled her eyes. As the waves of pleasure were dying down inside her, she released him and he finished undressing himself.

As she came back from her high, she looked at his naked body standing on the end of the bed, and whispered, "Come here, I want to feel your cock inside me!"

He crawled right up to her head, and she grabbed his joystick and started to lick the tip, then slowly moved her tongue around it and up and down, as it went down her mouth. He grabbed her head and started to push it down his shaft, until she started gagging.

He let go of her head and pulled his cock out. He then moved to eat her pussy one more time. As he started to lick her big pink labia, she gasped, and then said "Oh baby, you make me feel so good!" and gently started to stroke the back of his head, pushing it down.

She was wiggling her legs around and still stroking his head, moaning and groaning until suddenly, she grabbed his hair, pulled his head up, and ordered him, "I want your cock, NOW!!!"

He felt his cock throbbing, and followed her order, with pleasure. He slid right into her damp cave, and started to pound her softly, picking up speed with each thrust.

In the middle of their groans, she gasped and said, "Yeah baby! Give it to me! Harder! HARDER!" He started to feel the tingling on his balls again, and that made him pound her even harder and faster.

She was arching her back, crossing her legs behind him, making him go even deeper and shouting, "OH YEAH! OH YEAH! OH YES BABY! I'M CUMMMIN'! I'M CUMMMMMMIN'!!!"

He couldn't hold it much longer and as she screamed, "AHHHHHH!!!", and sunk her nails into his back again. He exploded inside her and kept pumping as tears, caused by a mix of pain and pleasure, started to roll down his face. Finally he couldn't go any longer and he collapsed on top of her.

After a couple of minutes, of laying there motionless under him, she started to recover from the huge orgasm she had, and pulled back from him. She suddenly heard a snort, and thought he was sleeping like a log, so she gave him a peck on the cheek and headed for the bathroom. When she flicked on the lights she was amazed.

It was a huge bathroom, with the walls and floor made of pink marble. On the left side was an oval bathtub, in white porcelain, big enough to fit a couple side by side. There were big scented candles on each corner of the outside rectangle. On the right side was a white porcelain washbasin, a big oval mirror with golden framing (behind which was another camera linked to the owners computer), and golden lamps on each side. On the far side of the bathroom, was a sliding door leading to a balcony, which also had access from another sliding door in the bedroom.

She turned the hot water on and sprinkled some bath salts until she was satisfied, then placed them on the side of the bathtub, and lit the candles. She hadn't enjoyed a bubble bath in while, so she intended to make it last. Unfortunately she didn't have anyone to play with, since Zach was fast asleep, so she went to her purse and grabbed her battery powered replacement. She placed it on the edge of the tub. Then a crazy idea suddenly flashed into her head.

She picked up the pink toy, and went in the bedroom. She kneeled beside him on the bed, then grabbed one of his cheeks, and with the other hand moved the toy over his asshole, then lowered it down gently and pressed a little, then started the vibrations, and pressed a little more.

He had been pretending to be asleep, and decided to stop it before it had gone too far, and with a swift move he turned and grabbed the phallus, throwing it away as far as he could. Then looked her in the eyes and said, "Gotcha!"

She was startled and didn't knew what to say.

"What were you doing there, huh?" his face was apprehensive.

"I...I...I...I was just...trying to...wake you up." she stuttered.

"Really?" he was not convinced.

"Yeah, I've made a bubble bath, and would like to share it with you." she candidly answered.

"Oh, ok. That sounds fun. Let's go then." he realized that the movie wasn't going to end the same way it had before. It had actually only been a warning of what would happen if he just had let go, and he was grateful for that.

~~~~~~~~~~

He followed her into the bathtub and they started immediately to splash each other, then had a little cockfight, and ended in a loving embrace, with soft kisses.

They just laid there for a while, until the water was cold, then washed each others backs, she kissed him and apologized for the marks of her claws in his back. But he told her that was proof he had taken her to nirvana, and that was good to know, not that he would brag.

After they ordered some food from room services, they dressed themselves again, and had a nice romantic dinner. Then they headed into the lounge, where they picked up cocktails, and after that they roamed towards the gambling area.

It was an awkward date, but this was turning out to be a great date for him anyway. April found that she was also having a great time.

~~~~~~~~~~

She went straight for the slots. She changed 100$ into 50cents chips, and started to play.

She pulled lever after lever, and the chips were disappearing fast from the wooden box she was carrying around. There were a couple of refills due to some prizes she won, but an hour and a half later the chips were just a handful. However, she was only there to play, not as part of the bet, so it didn't matter. She had already set him up for a meeting with a client, so let him get the money from her. Nevertheless, she still hoped to get a good prize to start saving for the wedding, and the nursery.

So she looked at the box, and realized that there was just one chip remaining. She closed her eyes and spun around and then stopped pointing her finger at one slot at the end of the aisle. She walked to it and then picked the chip and squeezed it in her hand, she brought her hand to her mouth and whispered, "Please, for me and my son." Then she inserted it in the slot, pulled the lever and closed her eyes. They didn't remain closed for long though, because the machine started to light up and make a loud noise. She opened her eyes and saw that her wish had been granted, she had hit the jackpot of $25,000.

He helped her pick up the chips from the ground and holding her hand went straight to the cashiers. He handed the clerk a black plastic bag which he promptly poured on his desk. After he counted it, he picked up the phone. After a short mumbled conversation he hung up and said, "Mr. Turnbull, would like to see you both in his office."

"What about the money?" Zach asked.

"He will write you a check" the clerk answered.

So they headed to the elevator.

~~~~~~~~~~

When they got to his office, Angie was there to accompany them inside.

The bearded men was standing in front of his desk and when they walked in, he went straight to the young girl and gave her a kiss on her hand, "Congratulations, young lady. This is for you." he handed her a roll of bills.

She looked at it and knew something wasn't right, there were only ten Benjamins, not enough. "Where's the rest of the money I just won?" she was upset.

"Oh you mean, the other 24k, well that's collateral for the bet." he smirked.

"Collateral?" she was confused.

"Yes, if your loser boyfriend manages to play the bet all the way through and repay what he owes me, then you'll get 20k back. If he doesn't, it will repay the debt. It's as simple as that. Either way, I get my money back" he said very clearly.