The Alpha bet Ch. 04

Story Info
Angie gives away her secret, and her cherry.
8.3k words
4.56
9.3k
3
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: This chapter is a little longer than the previous one, and it took a little bit more effort to develop, 'cause just like that saying, "Now, the plot thickens."

Hope you enjoy it.

**********

Part One

(Against the wall)

She was fuming, and just wanted to get home as fast as possible. He didn't even dare to say a word during the trip to drop her off. She was boiling and any little thing could make her lid pop.

He dropped her at the gate of the condo, and drove off. They didn't exchange goodbyes, not even a look, and that would be the last time they would see each other in person for a long time.

**********

She came into the condo, and found her father siting on the couch with a very serious face.

"Do you know what time it is, young lady?" his eyes were like needles piercing her skin.

"I'm sorry Dad, it won't happen again." she said with embarrassment and fear.

"You got that right. I forbid you to see that boy ever again." he warned her.

Her father was an experienced police investigator, and could read a face like an open book. So she knew there was no point in lying to him, but she was afraid of his reaction when he found out.

"Dad, I´m really sorry, I got myself in a mess, and now I don't know how I can get out." she fell down to her knees and with her hands over her face started sobbing. His heart sunk and he walked over to his little girl, and comforted her.

They sat on the couch and when she settled, he told her, "No matter what happens, you know I'll always love you. We're only human, and we make mistakes, but you have to tell me all the truth, so I can help you." his hand was caressing her rosy cheeks, and he now had a tender look in his eyes.

She felt the love, and that made her fear fade away, so she calmed herself and started to explain to him the chain of events that had brought her to tears.

"...Now he'll have to screw those women for money, yuck. Why did I fall in love with him. Why God, why?" she started to sob again.

While he listened to her, his face twisted from shock to daze and finally to anger, and he was going to act on it. He reassured her, "Don't worry I'm going to make sure he respects you."

"How are you gonna do that?" she was concerned.

"That's my business. Now I want you to stay away from him, until he man's up and asks my permission to marry you." he stood up and went to grab a coat from the closet.

"Now go get some sleep. If your mother asks you, I got called on a case." he said as he closed the door.

**********

He drove to his place, it was a two story white plywood house, in a quiet neighborhood.

He parked the silver SUV on the driveway, and went to knock on the door. "Police, open up!"

That shout made Zach jump out of bed. "What's going on?" he went downstairs to find out.

He saw the badge from the spyhole, and opened the door. "Good evening, officer..." and before he knew it, he was knocked out on the floor. April's father dragged him to the nearest bathroom, shoved his head into the toilet and flushed. That woke him up, but before he could say anything, he got slapped again and again.

"Stop it!" he managed to say in between slaps.

"Ok, I see I got your full attention." April's father was grabbing his collar.

"Mr. O'Neal?" he was recognizing his assaulter.

"You scumbag." he spat in his face, "What did my daughter ever see in you?"

"Look, now..." he tried to fight back.

"Shut up and listen." he pushed his finger to his lips, "Don't you think you can abuse my little girl and walk away." he was looking him straight in the eyes.

"I'm going to marry her..." he cried.

"Not without my permission, and for that to happen, you need to ask it officially, but since you already knocked her up, you better make it fast, so my family honor isn't tarnished." his face and eyes were bloody red, and veins were pulsating on his neck.

"I was going to set up a date to do that." he said as an excuse.

"You have till the end of the week to set the date. And as for that stupid bet, to payoff your gambling debt, I'll be watching you like a hawk. So you better not screw up." he gave him a hard head butt and left him curled up on the bathroom floor with a bloody nose.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" he cursed holding his nose.

He cleaned himself, and managed to stop the bleeding. Then he went to the freezer to get an ice pack, which he took to his bedroom and fell asleep with it over his face.

When his mother came home from work the next morning she found him just like that, sound asleep with a plastic bag over his face. She thought about waking him up, and asking what had happened, but he sounded to be in a deep sleep and she would probably scare him, so she let him sleep it off and inquire later.

**********

He woke up around noon, with the sun high up in the bright blue sky, beaming like a laser through the melted ice in the pack. He tried to open his eyes, but the water acted like a magnifying glass and the liquid globes were like light bulbs all lit up. The bright light made him hide his head under the pillow and reached for the string to bring the shades down.

"Now, that's better." he mumbled and turned over the pillow.

He had finally had a good night's sleep, despite the beating he had taken. So it was with a fresh mind that he went to see the schedule for that day. He started his laptop and went to the bathroom to wash his face while it booted. Then he sat at the desk and browsed the web to find the escorts agency page. He logged in and saw his appointment.

It was then that he realized it was now April 4th, and he had to get one girl a day which left him no time to spare, there were 26 days left and 26 letters in the alphabet. So he tried to find a girl starting with B, to set up a date for the next day, and then continued with the other letters to try and finish out the month.

He was typing when his mother stopped by his door.

"Hello, good morning, or should I say, good afternoon." she smirked.

"Morning Mom." he looked over the lid of the laptop.

"It's lunch time, come down and get something to eat." she gestured.

"I'll be down in a sec. Just let me finish this." he tilted the lid a bit and smiled.

"Ok, but don't take too long." she smiled back and left.

He set up a couple of appointments, then closed the lid, and headed downstairs wearing just a t-shirt and boxers.

**********

"Hmmm, smells good, what's cookin'?" he said, entering the kitchen.

"Tortilla, it has everything that's healthy. Saw it in Jamie Oliver's show." she said, mixing the contents of the pan.

"Well, I'm starving so if it's healthy even better." he grabbed some oranges and started to make some juice. Then he settled at the table with his juice and waited for his meal. Finally she came over and set down a plate in front of him and another across the table.

"What a feast for the eyes, look at all these colors." he stared at the plate for a while and then started to dig in. She poured some juice for herself and then sat across the table. After a couple of bites, she finally decided she needed to know what had happened.

"So what happened last night, you got into a fight? I saw some bloody clothes in the laundry hamper." she stopped chewing waiting for the answer.

"Hmmm, this is really good. Sorry mom, what did you say?" he was trying to sound careless.

"You heard me. So what happened?" she was now frowning.

"Uh, last night." he looked at her with a mouthful.

"Swallow your food, and answer me already." she raised the tone a bit.

"Well, if you really wanna know, I had a chit-chat with my future father-in-law." he answered looking annoyed.

"It must have been a pleasant conversation, since it had bloodshed." she said sarcastically.

"He told me to stay away from his daughter till I ask him permission to marry her. Now can I eat?" he replied and didn't wait for her answer to stick a fork full of food in his mouth.

"So when are you going to do that?" she was curious.

"I still don't know, I have to sort out some things first." he said in between bites.

"Well, I hope you figure it out soon, so that we can plan the wedding, there isn't much time left." she sounded concerned.

"Don't worry about that mom, I'm sure April's family will do all the planning." He said, trying to cut his mother's interrogation off.

And suddenly, out of nowhere, he had the perfect date for the announcement.

"That's it!" he smiled.

"What?" she was confused.

"The date, to ask her hand, I got it." his smile widened.

"When?" she wondered.

"On her birthday, April 20th." he thought that would be a great birthday present, so he finished his lunch and then texted her with the news. Immediately after that his cell rang.

"Hi April." he greeted.

"Hi Zach. So I hear my father had a word with you." she said.

"Well, you can say that. Anyway, tonight I'll start to pay off the bet, will you be there watching?" he asked nervous.

"Of course, you have to behave or else my father will . . . talk to you again." she warned.

"And I love to talk to your father." he said sarcastically.

"Right. So see you soon, on the other side of the mirror." she reminded him.

"I know, babe. I'm sorry I got you into this mess, but I'm going to behave, 'cause you're the only one I love." he spilled his heart out.

"I love you too." she was touched but still angry.

They said their goodbyes and hung up.

**********

He then went to the park to clear his head and do some exercise. When he got back, took a long relaxing bath, to prepare his body for that night. Then he started to get dressed, and to get in character he sought inspiration on one tune just right for the job, and started humming and singing along.

"I'm just a gigolo, and everywhere I go, people know the part I'm playin'. Paid for every dance, selling each romance, every night some heart, betraying..."

He practiced one of his favorite hobbies, which was looking in the mirror, checking himself out, and when he thought all was in place, finished it off with a pair of designer glasses. He was ready to do some damage.

"Watch out ladies, here I come." he joked, glancing at the mirror.

Then grabbed the car keys and headed downstairs. He unlocked the front door, and shouted a familiar line, "Bye mom, don't wait up." and with that closed the door but this time gently, not slamming it.

He mounted his stallion, and headed to the battleground, or in other words the casino's hotel.

**********

Part Two

(Three's a crowd)

He went to the concierge to ask for the key card for the penthouse, and then took the elevator to the fifth floor. He stopped in front of the door of room 555, and knocked. A few moments later a middle aged woman opened the door whom he recognizes from the picture on the computer.

"Hello, handsome." she greeted.

"Hi Annabelle, may I come in?" he asked.

"Sure, come in. I have something to show you." she walked inside and gestured for him to follow her.

He closed the door behind him, and was wondering what she wanted to show him but wasn't ready for what he saw.

"Who...What...Why???" he was surprised to see a young girl siting on the edge of the bed.

"This is my daughter Candy, she just turned 18, and I would like you to make her a woman, 'cause she's still a virgin, and I thought a professional would do the best job, in giving her pleasure." she answered his questions. His jaw was on the floor, and his brain was astonished with the task ahead.

"So what do you say, will you do it?" she looked at him and saw the confusion in his face.

"This...this...was not...what I had planned." he stammered.

"I'll pay you double if that's what you want." she offered. "In fact, I'll pay right now so you won't change your mind later." she went to get her purse.

"Well, if that's the case. Then I guess, I'll do it." he answered a little unsure.

"Ok, here it is." she handed him a stack of chips.

"Ok, if you'll excuse me I have to go and put it in a safe, and I'll be right back. You can wait for me in the penthouse. Here's the key." He wasn't prepared for that request, and made that up at the last minute, but took that opportunity to take that party to the penthouse, where he had to be to play by rules.

He rushed to elevator, and decided to go cash the chips, still wondering what he should do next. He knew he was going to have to go through with it though. He handed the cashier the chips, he counted them, and gave him a credit note worth $2000. Then he stopped in the lounge, and asked for a vodka tonic, and after a couple he headed for the elevator.

**********

April parked the minivan in the casino's garage, and headed for the elevator. It was almost nine o'clock, and she still hadn't had dinner and her baby was hungry, so she told the concierge she would be waiting for Angie in the restaurant. She ordered some Pasta Bolognese to fill up and not have to worry about eating for a while.

She was sipping on a ginger ale when Angie sat down beside her.

"Hello April." she greeted.

"Hi Angie." she replied.

"So today is the day, huh." she commented.

"Yep, the doomsday." she said half joking, half serious.

"By the way, when is the wedding? she asked with curiosity.

"We haven't set a date yet, but probably early July." she guessed.

"Ok, cool. Now changing subject, you're really stuffing yourself." she looked at the pile of food on her plate.

"Well, now I'm eating for two, and I was starving." she confessed.

"I guess you can say goodbye to that beautiful figure of yours." she said looking at her from top to bottom.

"Oh well, goes with the territory." she sighed.

"But, on the other hand, your boobs will get bigger." she gave a naughty smile.

"Yeah, it's a natural boob job." she smiled back.

"Well, I'll let you finish your meal, and when you're done, I'll be waiting for you in Mr. Turbull's office, ok?" she explained.

"Will do." she agreed.

"Enjoy your meal. Bye." she stood up, and walked away.

"Thank you. Give my compliments to the chef. Bye." she said out loud, and waved.

**********

He was going towards the elevator but didn't make it that far, instead he made a sharp left turn to the washrooms. His liver was punishing him for his mistake. Since a couple days ago when drunk himself almost to death, his liver had become fragile and didn't allow him to abuse booz. Unfortunately, he had forgotten this and got a nasty reminder. He threw up part of that delicious brunch his mother had prepared, and that reminded him that he had drunk with an almost empty stomach. For anyone that's not good, but in his condition he was fortunate not to go to the E.R. again.

After he finished, he cleaned up and went to the restaurant to order something to eat. He was still a little shaky as he headed in that direction and bumped into a girl coming out.

"Watch it mister!" the girl frowned.

"Sorry miss." he apologized.

"Zach? Are you meeting April?" she asked, "She has already ordered." she added.

"Huh, Angie, right? No, no. Just looking for the Sushi Bar." he said, straightening up.

"Oh, ok. Then you're going in the wrong direction, it's that way just past the cocktail bar." she gestured.

"Ok, thank you. See you." he smiled.

"I sure will." she smirked.

He went to order some food to be sent to the penthouse, and then he finally made it to the elevator.

**********

She finished her meal and then went to the ladies room. After freshening up she headed up to the owner's office. She greeted the goons and told them she was meeting Angie. They told her to wait, and she sat on the large black couch by the door.

After a while the door opened, and the petite brunette welcomed her in. They sat on a large brown leather couch facing a huge TV screen, and Angie turned it on. A sequence of tiles showing different parts of the hotel appeared on the screen. She looked for him and found him knocking on the penthouse door.

**********

He knocked on the door and an exasperated woman opened.

"We thought you were gone with the dough!" she complained.

"I'm a professional, with a reputation at stake. If you pay, you'll get the service." he answered with a haughty look.

"But, first things first, I can't work with an empty stomach. I would like you two to join me for dinner. So let's set the table." and pointed at the king size bed.

"On the bed?!?" she was puzzled.

"I mean, you'll have to serve as the dinner table." he smirked.

"What do you mean?" she was unsure where he was going with this.

"You're going to strip for me, lie on the bed, and then I'll have you for dinner. Then your daughter I'll save for dessert." he joked, " Sorry 'bout that hun, you'll have to wait a little longer to lose your cherry, the cherry on my cake that is." he smirked at the girl sitting at the top of the bed, holding a pillow over her chest.

"If I'm gonna do that I'll need some music." the middle aged woman requested.

"Hmmm, give me just a sec." he hooked his iPod on the hi-fi, scrolled the playlist to pick the right song, and he chose one that fitted like a glove, (Sex and candy) and then sat on a chair, reclined a bit, and prepared to enjoy the show.

"Let's get this party started." he clapped and rubbed his hands.

The song started and the curvy woman started to rub her hands all over her body. She had a small black satin dress with spaghetti straps, which showed a lot and covered little, her hands were larger than usual and a little rough showing she was a working mom with a tough job. She rubbed her thighs and gave a peek of her underwear, a black thong.

As the song played she followed the lyrics and lounged over his chair rubbing all over. Then she got up and pulled her dress over her head, showing some large breasts tucked away on a black lace bra that contrasted with her milky skin.

She then sat back on his lap, and pulled his hands over her chest, rubbing her big bosoms, and started to feel a hard on under her booty. She felt him unclasp her bra, and pulled away leaving him holding it, and her breasts hanging free, until she covered them with her palms. She wasn't very sexy, but could still manage to please the eye.

She swayed nearly naked, with just that tiny triangle covering her, until the song ended. They exchanged stares and silently agreed that it was time to go to the next level.

"Room service." someone shouted behind the door.

"Right on cue." he got up, and went to open the door. Then he tipped the guy, and rolled the cart in, right to the side the bed were she had laid down, and he started to set the table. He placed sushi rolls over her belly and around her nipples, sashimi across her legs a nutshell of wasabi on her belly button, then he told her to hold the tempura tendon over a towel between her breasts.

The table was set, and it was a feast for senses, except for taste which wasn't going to wait much longer to join in. The young girl followed that ritual with amazement, and was a little uncomfortable with the whole scene.

"C'mon Candy, help yourself." he told her.

"No thanks, I'm not hungry." she answered embarrassed.

"Sure hun, give this a try." she waved a tempura shrimp to her.

"Thanks mom, I'm fine really." she politely refused.

"Oh well, maybe later." the woman sighed.

"Look Candy, it's not polite to sit at the table, and watch everyone else eat, while you just stare, so if you're not going to eat this, you'll eat your momma's pussy, understood?" he looked at her with a stern face. Her eyes widened with surprise, and her mother twitched.

"I left your mom's thong clad pussy, for later but since you don't want to eat the food, you can help me with it, so go on and give it a taste." he insisted.