The Alpha bet Ch. 05

Story Info
On his mother's bithday, he fell into a virgin's honey well.
8.3k words
4.25
9.9k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: This chapter was easier to write than the previous one, 'cause the stage was already set. So the story flowed like a river, and almost wrote it self.

Enjoy it.

**********

Part One (The threat)

He was on cloud nine, and could stay there for ever, but reality came knocking.

"PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!" he threw her a white cotton bathrobe.

While he regained his breath, he heard someone shouting, looked up, and saw the casino's big boss, and the two big goons.

"What's going on here?" he demanded an answer.

"I'm a woman now." she blurted out, regretting it the second the words came out of her mouth. "Sorry...I was drunk..." she tried to make up an excuse.

"Ooohh, you'll be sorry alright. Just wait until I tell Mr. Della Morte." he threatened.

"No please, don´t. I beg you." she kneeled before him crying.

"It's not her fault, I took advantage of her." That name rung a bell, but he saw a damsel in distress, and came to the rescue.

"I'll deal with you later." he gesture to one goon.

She was drying her face on the soft sleeve, when she felt a hand pulling her, and before she knew it, one of the goons was carrying her on his back.

She started to kick and scream, "Put me down! Put me down! I can walk you..." she yelled as the goon walked out of the room.

"Spill it out, now!" his voice was angry.

"She tried to fight, but I overpowered her and took her cherry." he said proudly, unaware of the consequences, "Because she crashed my party and threw my guests out. So, I needed to show her a lesson." he pouted, then the other goon knocked him out with a right hook, and he dropped unconscious on the bed.

He took him to the bathroom, sat him on the toilet, and poured an ice bucket over his head.

He shivered, and slowly opened his eyes, looking down.

The goon set the ice bucket on the marble floor, then stepped forward and started slapping him left and right.

He woke up with a hard slap, which shot a lightning of pain to his brain, and another blow on his sore jaw.

He lifted his hands to protect his face from another slap, when he heard, "Stop! He's awake!" looked up, and saw the big bearded man, behind of the big black goon.

He looked back down at his lap, and saw an ice cube, scooped it and rubbed it on its punished left jaw.

Sitting on the toilet, he saw the owner walk to him, grab his hair, and slam his head on the wall behind him, sending another flash of pain shooting through his brain.

He had enough of this abuse and yelled, " Ahhhhh! What the fuck!" he tried to scrub his head, but the owner's other hand stopped him.

He fought back, and saw the goon approaching, the owner let go off his hand, and turned his head back and said, "Back off! He's all mine!" then looked back at the young man's scared face with a smirk.

"Look, I'm sorry...", he cried.

"Shut up, or I'll smack you again!" he wiped the smirk off his face and raised an angry voice.

"Now, you listen to me, and listen good!" he eyeballed the brat, pulling his head up, to bring their faces only a strand of hair away, and stuck his finger between the kid's eyes, "Don't you even dream of pulling off a stunt like that again, or the one who's gonna repay me, is your going to be...your...dear...mother. GOT IT SCUMBAG!!!" his eyes were bloodshot.

The young man curled up like a wood louse, and the owner let go, to continue, "I hope, for your mothers sake, that you got that, through that thick skull of yours!" he said while pointing to the guy's head.

"Now dress yourself, and go get the next girl on the list." he commanded before he left.

**********

Part two

(Think twice)

He managed to compose himself, before the next girl came knocking at his door.

He opened the door, and saw a lovely girl, dressed in a pink dress, and matching shoes, she was only about 5ft tall, had a Goldilocks look, and was chewing a gum.

"Hello dear, are you lost?" he asked the little girl.

"Hi there mister. No, no. My mum told me to wait for her right here. She's just down the hall." she said in a very relaxed way.

"Oh, okay. But you knocked on my door, right?" he was confused.

"Yeah. I wanted to know, who answered." she said amused.

"Ahhh, ok then. Well let's wait for your mother then." he said trying not to look to annoyed, by the fact that he had to babysit that brat, and worried because the next hook up, could show up at any time.

Fortunately, the girl's mother was coming down the hall, and he relaxed.

He was just wearing a bathrobe, so he was just peaking, sticking his head out.

The woman approached, and had a stern look on her face. "Brittany!"

She looked at him, and said, "I'm sorry, did she disturb you mister?"

"Yeah. But it's okay. No harm done." he responded with a soft smile.

"Let's go. I'm sorry for the trouble." she pulled her daughter's arm, and walked to the elevator.

"No, problem. Now you behave girl." he pointed at her and shook his head, "Kids." he sighed.

The elevator door opened, and a peculiar figure came out. It was a really tall woman, she stood at about 6'9''ft, and was dressed in a tight black leather outfit, had shoulder length bloody red hair, a shoulder strap black bag, and black jackboots.

She walked straight forward, and almost rammed the girl, going the other way.

Her mother pulled her away from her path, and shouted, "Hey, watch it." but she didn't even pause her stride, until she reached the penthouse door, and asked him.

"Zach Thompson?" her voice was deep and manly.

"Yes!" he answered still a bit astounded.

She kicked his balls, pushed him inside, and kicked the door shut behind them. Then grabbed his collar, and dragged him to the bed.

He was surprised by her actions, and was trying to mumble some words.

"Get ready to be punished." she cautioned.

"Even more???" he grunted in pain.

"Assume the position." she demanded, as she reached to get something from the bag.

"Who are you?" he asked, trying to make some sense of this weird scene.

"I'm your worst nightmare, and you're my bitch." she looked down on him with bloody eyes enhanced by the black mist makeup.

"NO! NO! NO!" he punched the mattress.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she hissed.

"Why???" he looked up to the mirror on the ceiling, raising his arms.

"Because you asked for it." she was blunt, "Now, you are going to gimme what I want, and I won't stop until I get it." she tied him to bed face down, in an inverted spread eagle.

He tried to fight her, but he had already been beaten that night, and couldn't get away from her grip, she was really strong for a woman, in fact she didn't look like one, but more like a fantasy figure.

"What do you want from me?" he cried in despair.

"I want your asshole." she grinned.

"Oh! No, please not again. This must be another nightmare." he cried.

"Yes, a nightmare, you wished for." she added.

"I wished for?" he was even more confused.

"Yes, your actions have consequences, and I'm here to deliver them to you as you asked." she explained.

"I never wished for any of this, I'm sure." he tried to reason with his mistress.

"Yes you did. By the way you acted around the girls around you, looking at them like prizes, you had to win. Well today is the day of reckoning, and now your karma came to bite you in the ass." she giggled as she went to hook up her iPod to the stereo, and set the sound of his punishment.

Then she took something from her bag. It was a small whip, which had several strips of leather, and flogged his bare ass, at the sound of - Smack my bitch up.

Pounding his ass at the rhythm of the beat, and caressing it in the off beat.

She turned it into piece a peace of red meat, ready for barbecue, while he cried, and shouted for her to stop that torture.

She eventually did when the music ended, and then took his punishment to the next level, pulling a big black dildo from her bag, and a bottle of lube.

He was in pain, but relieved that she had stopped the whipping. Although he knew she wasn't done with him yet, and was dreading her next move.

He was pleasantly surprised when he felt the cool lube being rubbed in his sore ass, but when he realized what it was he started to quiver.

She remained undeterred, and violently sunk the black snake down the hole.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhh." he shouted, and squirmed in pain.

"Now, now. That was just the head." she mocked him.

"Please stop, I beg you. I'll do anything. Pleeeease!" he surrendered.

"Well, it's too late for that now, next time think twice before using some girl like a toy." she advised.

"I will, I promise. Now please stop." he was ashamed.

"Its almost over, just for the final touch." she mounted the other end of the rubber toy, and jumped up and down on her knees, "Oooh, yeah, that's it, hmmm..." she panted.

His humiliation was total, he just wished that his fiancee, had passed the chance to see him in that way. But it would still be on tape, and he realized that was even worse, 'cause that could be leaked to the internet, and he would never have peace again, because he would always be haunted by that.

His misery was complete, and so was his torture, as his mistress started to squirt cum over his ass.

She moaned, and groaned for a while, until she rested impaled over his ass, catching her breath.

She eventually released him from the leather straps, that were tying him down, and pulled him to her lap. Then lifted him of the bed, and carried him, like a mother with a baby in her arms. She stopped in the balcony, and the cool night air, woke him from his trance, but before he realized where he was, she asked him, "Are you ready to be reborn?"

He couldn't comprehend her question, but she insisted.

"Just say Yes, or No, and I will act accordingly." she explained.

He thought, he should go with Yes, or else is ordeal, might not end there, so he answered, "Yes, I do."

She looked at him with a smile, and said, "Good choice." then swung her arms, and threw him flying out the balcony, saying, "I baptize you." and walked away.

The penthouse stood only three stories high, above the pool, like what you would expect in a small town hotel and casino, so the nose dive, only lasted a few seconds, but before hitting the body of water, he still had the reflex of bringing the hands to cover his face, but otherwise the whole body hit flat on the surface, making a huge splash.

Fortunately it was so late at night, that it was almost early, so no one was in the pool, but the few around it got a cold shower.

As he hit the water, he fell unconscious, and just laid there in the middle of the blue rectangle, for a couple of seconds, until he recovered, as he started to drown, he coughed, gasped, and then swam to the edge.

A black goon fished him from the water, wrapped him in a towel, and took him back to the penthouse, where he laid him on the bed.

He fell on the bed, looked the black men in the eyes, and said. "Thank you."

"Thank him." he pointed at Mr. Turbull, at the end of the bed.

"Yeah, I told him to fish your sorry ass, from my pool, before you started to grow gills." he joked.

"Thank you, again." he said looking at him.

"Well, no need to thank me. I was just safeguarding my own interests. So you can repay your debt. Just stick to your end of the deal, that I'll stick with mine. And by the way, I liked the number, the last one did on you." he laughed, and then left him to rest. He relaxed for awhile, and then looked at the bed side table. There was a pile of chips with a note under it.

He rolled over to the side to pick up the paper. It was written in red letters - I hope you liked my gift, and remember, I'm watching you.

"That bastard!" he punched the bed.

Then stood up, and went to relax in the tub's jacuzzis, where he soon fell asleep.

**********

Part Three

(Candyman)

He woke up with the night breeze coming from the open door in the balcony.

So he picked himself up, and dragged his sore ass to the balcony to shut the door, then went to lay in the bed, where he stayed until the cleaning lady woke him up.

"Cleaning service." she said entering the room.

"Huh, hmmm..." he was still drowsy, "Waaa...what time...is it?" he asked, lifting is head from the pillow.

"It's half past ten, mister." she answered, walking to the bathroom.

"Hmmm...really, okay." he mumbled with passivity.

"So, should I come back later?" she was standing at the end of the bed holding a trash bag.

"Yeah, I'll get out in a while. Thank you." he waved.

She left, and he started to get up.

He went to take a quick shower, before dressing up and heading down for breakfast.

**********

His ass was still sore, so he couldn't sit. He went to the cocktail bar, and ordered coffee and a toast.

He picked up the phone, and dialed. Then gave a bite on the toast, and sipped his cup while he waited for someone to answer.

"Hello? Hi Annabelle, I'm sorry about that mess last night. So if you agree, we'll reschedule for tonight, I'll buy you dinner, what do you say?" he took another sip, "It´s a date, then. See you later." he hang up, with a smile on his face. He thanked God for giving him a chance to taste that honey pot again.

He finished his coffee, and went to cash the chips, receiving a credit note of 1000$.

Then headed home to take a much need rest, before that night's date.

He took a pillow from the bedroom, and sat on it, on the drive home, to ease the pain.

**********

He slept like a baby, to recover from the beating and splashing, and woke up with a familiar sound.

"Knock, knock! Its almost diner time, son!" his mother said, just sticking her head in the bedroom.

"Oh shit!" he said, hitting the pillow.

"Young man!" she frowned.

"Sorry Mom! I'm going out to diner" he said, getting up.

"Again!" she said with frustration on her face, then with a concerned voice continued, "Look, Zach! We really need to talk!"

"Mom, it's getting late and I have a date!", he said, walking to the door.

"NO! Not today!" she yelled, planting herself, right in front of him, blocking his way.

Her attitude stunned him and stopped him in his tracks, but then he insisted.

"Mom! I don't have time for this right now!" he said ushering her away.

"Don't you remember what day it is today?" she asked, with an inquisitive face.

"I think its April 5th, right?" he said, while scratching his head.

"And that means..." she waited, for him to finish the sentence.

"I don't know Mom, I really don't know." he said with frustration, but then charged again to the door, "And I don't have time for this game, right now."

"It's my birthday. Don't you even remember my birthday!" she started to cry.

"Oh, Mom, I'm so sorry!" he said, as he gave her a hug. "I'll make it up to you." he whispered to her.

"I'm going to call off the date and then I'll take you out to dinner," he backed off, and then hold her hands, looked her in the eyes and said, "You'll be my date tonight!"

Her face lit up, and a smile started to emerge. He cleaned her tears, rubbing his thumbs under her eyes, then leaned her head and gave her a soft loving kiss in the forehead.

"Now, go get ready because its getting late, I still have to get something from the street, but I'll be back in a flash." he let her go and rushed into the bathroom.

Then with supersonic speed, like Clark Kent changed into Superman, he dressed a black cotton shirt, blue denim jeans, brown suede jacket and matching shoes.

He passed by his mother's room knocked on the closed white door, and then said hastily, "I'm going out, be ready when I come back, it shouldn't take long. Love you!" and rushed downstairs.

Behind the closed door his mother, a middle aged woman, standing at 5'7"ft, was wearing a bathrobe and a towel on her head while going around the closet picking potential outfits.

She displayed the clothes on the bed, then slipped out of the robe hanging it on the bathroom door.

She was wearing a black lace bra and matching panties, which contrasted with her pale skin.

Her well proportioned body, had been a little neglected, since she never felt the need to impress another man, so there were a few more curves due to the extra pounds, making her chubby but not fat.

**********

He sat comfortably on the pillow, and drove off.

He tried to figure out how hold was she, and then realized it was a milestone birthday, the big Four-O. No wonder she was pissed.

So he had to buy her something worthy of that date. He went to the mall, and cruised through a couple of shops before stopping at a jewelry, and looking at a sparkling silver butterfly necklace with incrusted crystals.

He asked the lady how much it was, since he was strapped for cash, and was happy to ear that it was just 50 bucks. So he bought it, but before he left, he bought a long nightshirt.

When he arrived back at the house, his mother was ready to go. She wore a black velvet dress that hugged all the right places.

"Wow, Mom. You look hot." he said staring at the sight.

"Thank you, Zack. I tried my best to impress you." she teased.

"Well, you sure did. So let's go." he said still gazing at her.

"I'm ready, if you are." she answered, promptly.

"Let's start our date then." he sheepishly smiled.

"Can't wait to see what you have prepared." she giggled.

They sat on the car, and she was surprised to see him sitting on a pillow.

"What is that for, honey." she asked, with a puzzled face.

"I had a first degree encounter with my in-law, again." he answered, with contempt.

"And, he kicked your ass, again, I suppose?" she felt sorry for him.

"Yeah. I guess he thought, I didn't get the message the first time." he said with sarcasm.

"Looks like, he has a way with words." she grinned ironically.

"I'm glad you're on his side." he replied.

"Well, I can't help to say, I told you so." she frowned.

"Let's get this over with then." he sighed.

He backed up out the driveway, and drove off to the Casino.

**********

They remained silent during the whole trip, trying to forget the way their conversation ended, and getting in the mood for the birthday dinner.

She felt good, feeling the night breeze blowing through her black locks. Her nipples hardened with the chill, but she didn't care about that, since she thought her son wouldn't notice them.

But he did, and started to feel a little horny, forgetting about the annoyance with his mother.

They arrived at the casino, and he parked the car on the underground park.

Then opened the door to his mother, pick up the shopping bag, and accompanied her to the elevator.

They exited in front of the restaurant, and walked in.

Fortunately, the chairs were very puffy so he would be alright.

They sat comfortably, at the clothed table, and waited for the waiter.

"Good night. Feeling good this evening?" he asked with a cheery smile.

"Yeah. It's my birthday." his mother answered pleased.

"Ooh, special day, huh." he said with a cheerful look.

"Yep, the big 4D." she quipped.

"The fourth dimension?" he joked.

"The fourth decade." he curbed their enthusiasm.

"Well, I'll get some cake out for you. What's your name?"

"Zoe." she happily replied.

"Ok, I'll be right back to take your orders" and handed them the menus.

He was trying to pick his dinner, when his phone started ringing. He took it from his jacket pocket, and saw who was calling. It was Annabelle. "Shit." he cursed.

"Zach, watch your manners." she warned.

"Sorry, 'bout that Mom." he apologized, "I've to take this. It's my date." he said getting up.