The Alphabet of Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Faldo came sauntering into the room, tail straight up, and gingerly took the proffered treat from Trevor's fingers. He ate it daintily and sat down, purring, looking up at Trevor.

"Sorry, guy, that's all I have," Trevor apologized, scratching the cat behind one ear.

"He likes you," I said, turning to go into the kitchen. Fucking cat.

I rinsed the dishes and put them into the dishwasher. Trevor came in after a few moments. "What's for dessert?" he asked me.

"Are you still hungry?" I looked at him.

He shrugged. "I could eat. But if you don't have anything, that's cool. You made a fantastic dinner."

"As a matter of fact, I made a cheesecake."

"You did? I love cheesecake!"

I had a feeling he loved anything. I wondered how he stayed looking so slim and fit, the way he ate. I got the dessert out of the fridge. Chocolate with a raspberry drizzle. He gasped when he saw it.

"That's it," he said, shaking his head, "I'm getting a divorce tomorrow and marrying you. Cheesecake for the rest of my life!"

I laughed. "Hold on there, cowboy. You don't know about all my nasty little habits."

"Oh? Like what?" he challenged me, watching as I got out plates and forks.

"I snore."

"So do I."

Huh. I'd have to do better than that. "Sometimes I watch chick flicks with ice cream and cry."

"You do?" he asked, concern in his eyes.

I shrugged. Maybe I'd gone a little too far.

He put an arm around my shoulders. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," I smiled. "Really. Come on, eat some of this."

So we ate cheesecake while standing in my kitchen. He kept eyeing me like he was afraid I'd burst into tears.

"That was incredible," he licked the fork.

"Thanks. It turned out better than I thought it would. Can I get you anything else? Coffee? A drink?"

He took our plates and put them in the sink, then turned back to me. "How about a kiss?"

I backed up against the counter. I wasn't afraid of him, and I liked kissing him, but I still felt uneasy.

"What's wrong?" he asked, moving my hair off my shoulder, his fingers brushing my neck. I shivered.

"Nothing," I lied.

He moved toward me and kissed my mouth softly. And again. He smiled, blue eyes dancing. Oh Christ. I wanted him to keep doing it. My resolve was failing.

Next thing I knew his hand touched my hip and slid around my back, pulling me close to him. He began kissing my neck with quick, sweet kisses. My nether regions swelled with desire. I was in trouble.

"Tell me to stop and I'll go home," he whispered.

I wanted to say those words, but they wouldn't come. He pulled back to look at me.

"I don't want you to stop," I admitted.

With a nod, he covered my mouth with his, this time open, his tongue exploring me. I took hold of his hand and led him to my bedroom. The bedside light cast a romantic glow over the room; I turned down the bed and we sat on the edge, still kissing and touching each other. He'd found his way to my breasts, shoving down my dress, now caressing and kissing my nipples. I tugged at his jeans, undoing the fastener, letting the zipper slide down. I reached in for him; he felt warm, hard. He kissed me more fervently now, and I helped him get my dress off. We moved together onto the bed after he kicked off his shoes and jeans. He lost his shirt, too. His naked body hovered over mine; his toned physique a thing of beauty. A smattering of soft golden hair across his upper belly aroused me even more; I rubbed my hand across him and down to his lovely erection. But no, he had other things in mind. He spread my legs gently and moved down, licking me with tenderness and finesse. I couldn't stop myself from orgasming as soon as his tongue touched my clit. He kissed me all the way from my vulva to my neck while I enjoyed my orgasm, and then he entered me. A few thrusts, pleasurable grunts and moans, and he ejaculated inside me. We were both heaving with our exertion and pleasure. When he removed himself from inside me, he pulled me close, wrapped a leg around one of mine, and kissed me softly.

"Wow," I managed to say. I couldn't believe I'd actually thought he might not be good in bed.

"Yeah," he agreed. "You're amazing, Shiloh. Beautiful, sexy, incredible."

"So are you," I took his hand and put it on my breast, loving the warmth of him there. I had to enjoy this moment. Experience had taught me that as much as I longed to cuddle after sex, men were not wired that way.

"Let's cuddle," he said to my shock. He pulled up the comforter over us and wriggled himself into the length of my body. "You feel so good," he murmured.

"So do you," I said. I wanted to fall asleep like this, in his arms, feeling loved.

We lay there for a few moments, our breathing returning to normal. And then he said, "Do you want me to stay?"

"I do," I said, "but I know you have to be at the hospital early."

"I have clothes there in the locker room. I can get there in time to shower and change."

And that's how he came to spend the night with me. We talked a little, yawned, and had sex once more before we both sought sleep. Waking up with his arm around my waist, his warm breath on my shoulder, felt otherworldly. I loved intimacy with a man, probably more than anything. I didn't want to get up.

"What time is it?" he murmured.

"Five-fifteen," I told him.

"Ugh. I'd better get a move on."

Just then something hit the bed and there was Faldo. He'd jumped up on Trevor's side, purring his fool head off.

"He never does that!" I complained as Trevor sat up and gave my cat a few strokes on his broad back.

"He likes me. Don't you boy?"

Faldo continued to purr.

"Asshole," I said to the cat as I rolled away from them.

Trevor laughed. "I think you're jealous."

"He's supposed to be my cat. And he hates me."

"I'm sure he doesn't," he said, climbing out of bed. "Mind if I shower?"

"No, go ahead. Mind if I watch?" I rolled back over to look at him.

He grinned. "Maybe we should do it together."

12