The Alpha's Assassin Ch. 01

Story Info
Bradley Eastwood is a 37 year-old Dominate Alpha.
1.2k words
4.35
21.9k
41

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bradley's P.O.V

In a small Suburban Strip Club in New York City, I, who one could describe as Tall, Dark, and Handsome, walked inside.

My eyes scanned the area silently, seeing lustful men receiving Lap Dances by the Women who worked there.

I wore a Dark Blue Armani Business Suit, that covered up most of my tattoos except the ones on my neck and hands. With Paul Smith brand Turner Oxford Black Lace up Shoes.

A Business Style Parted Haircut.

Dark Brown, smoothed to the side.

As I stepped inside of the Strip Club, a delightful smell hit my nose the, scents of Citrus, bananas, and a hint of marshmallow. I couldn't figure out where the source was coming from.

So I pushed it aside for the moment.

I watched, and listened as a man introduced a new stripper.

"Good evening men, and some ladies."

He smiled.

"I would like to introduce you to our newest member of the family. She's a little shy, but give a round of applause to the Exotic M."

She walked out on stage, and I was instantly hypnotized by her.

Something deep down in my soul called to her... I observed her intensely from the spot where I was standing.

She had a beautiful Caramel skin tone. Her Lips were Cherry red from her lipstick, though her Clothing was Black, a Mesh Bra, with Lace Panties, and a Belt strapped to the Lace Stockings she wore.

My eyes trailed up and down her body slowly. Then I felt a sudden Claim over her. But I shrugged it off.

I'm with my cousins Cameron, and Ricky, who are also my best friends. They wanted to bring me out of the Pack House for awhile.

They thought I needed a break from work and the pack house for a while, so they talked me into coming to a Strip Club.

"To get laid," as Cameron says.

"Mr. Eastwood, right this way."

One of the Hostesses say, guiding us to the V.I.P section of the club.

The scent hit me again, only it was stronger than before. I sniffed the air discreetly, trying to detect the scent. Where it was coming from.

We took our seats, which were located near the Stage.

"My name is Mindy, and I'll be your Hostess for this evening. What would you guys like to drink?"

A waitress said, with Blonde Hair, and nice tits that weren't covered by a Bra. She only had on a Purple thong, with heels to match. She was a good looking girl.

"Can we all get shots?"

Cameron asked in a cheery tone, while eying the room full of Nude women.

"Yes, of course."

She said, winking at me.

The Scent hit me again, knocking me out. It smelled so delicious.

I looked at the woman that piqued my interest on stage, captivating in her delicious medium dark coffee colored skin.

I hear a muffled yell in my head.

I begin to pay more attention to it, more like him. Maximus, my wolf.

"ITS OUR MATE!! SHE'S MINE. MINE."

Maximus chanted in my head.

I whipped my head back on stage quickly, glancing back toward the Female Stripper.

My Wolf growled when he heard a man speak. He said,

"Yeah, shake it for me, Honey."

I looked at my Mate in anger.

She glanced at me, and looked away.

My heart was racing. Why would she parade that perfect body of hers around a pole for money?

She's such a beautiful girl. And my Wolf was angered by her actions.

Even though she didn't know she was our Mate, she would soon find out.

I watched as she walked off the stage, looking at me.

A Waitress came over to our table.

The same one from before. I think her name is Mindy.

"Hey, do you guys need anything else?"

She said making brief eye contact with me. Her voice was extra cheery, but hinted at a flirty Tone.

"Can I get a lap dance from you, babe?"

Ricky asked, eying her up and down. He rested his eyes on her bare chest, then looked back up to her eyes, while licking his lips.

"Yes sir you may. Would you like Anything, Mr. Eastwood?"

Cameron rolled his eyes, and I could hear his thoughts.

'She mad thirsty.'

I burst out laughing.

Cameron laughed with me. Ricky sat there in silence, though he was laughing on the inside.

"Um, well could you tell me where can I get a private dance by the Stripper that was just on stage? I think her name is M."

I said, as I smirked at my Mates choice of a Stripper name. She rolled her eyes and spoke.

"Right this way, Mr. Eastwood."

She walked me up to the guy that introduced the Strippers.

"Hey Chris. Mr. Eastwood would like to have a Private Dance with the Newbie. M."

Mindy said, as she rolled her eyes when she said, "M."

It was really starting to annoy me, the way she would constantly roll her eyes at my Mates name.

But I let it slide. For Now.

"Wait. Mr. Eastwood, as in Bradley Eastwood President of Corp industries?"

Chris questioned in an amused tone.

"Yes, that's me."

I said, getting impatient.

'I WANT MY MATE NOW!!'

I could hear Maximus yell.

'I Know Buddy, Just wait a Bit.'

I replied back.

"It's an honor to meet you. My name is Christian Matthews."

He said straightening up his posture and extending his hand.

I shook his hand.

"The pleasure is all mine."

"Now let's get that dance for you, right this way."

He said leading me down a hallway to a Dressing Room.

There, in the corner, stood my Caramel Goddess. Instant blood rushed to my Manhood. But I held my composure.

"M, this is Mr. Eastwood, from Corp Industries. And he chose you to get a Private Dance, so make it special."

Chris said, winking at my Mate.

She seemed to force a smile at me.

I tried to read her thoughts, but I couldn't. This was the first to happen.

I kept my face Neutral.

"Mr. Eastwood. Right this way."

She said walking past me.

I looked down at her plump round ass that belonged to me. I smirked.

"Just call me Bradley."

I said in a Deep, Smooth, and Seductive Tone.

"Right."

She said sarcastically.

I smiled at her Feistyness.

She lead me into one of the private dance rooms. The one we were in had a bed in it and it was dimly lit, with black and maroon painted walls.

"Have a seat,"

She demanded.

I intentionally took my time getting comfortable.

I like seeing the annoyance on her face. It was cute.

I notice that she had been staring at me for a good minute. I tried to read her thoughts again, which I couldn't.

I didn't know why. I can read everyone's thoughts.

'Hmm. I'll have to ask Calvin about that later,'

I thought, making a Mental Note to myself.

"Uh-hm."

I said clearing my throat hoping she'd snap out her Daydream.

"Are you comfortable?"

She asked, as she walked up to me Seductively. I watched as her Hips moved back and forth. My Mate's body is very sexy.

"Yes, very."

I smirked.

To Be Continued...