The Altercation Before Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that true, Robbie?" Mandi stood up and glared at him. "You only invited me here to spoil their plans?!"

His bluff called, Robbie stammered incoherently.

"It is, isn't it?"

"N-no, Mandi! I was hoping we could have some fun here, too! You know how you've been saving the big event for a special time, I figured this could be that time!"

"When you knew the six of us would be here?" Allie asked skeptically.

"I have as much right to be here as Darlene does!" Robbie whined.

"He's right," Mandi admitted. "We were waiting for a special time, and I thought this would be it. But I promise, he never told me you all were gonna be here, never mind if that was why he invited me in the first place!" She then locked her eyes on Robbie and forced a smile, and she reached behind her and untied her bikini top. As it dropped into the hot water, she also slid her panties off, revealing a fully bare pussy. "Just like you prefer us, huh, Robbie?" she asked. "But this is the only time you're ever going to see it." She plopped down into the water without another word.

No one made a sound for a moment. Finally, Sam piped up. "I think you'd better go, Robbie."

"But merry Christmas!" Allie added with a shameless grin.

"Or is that, 'hairy Christmas'?" Rayma added, and everyone including Mandi burst into laughter as Robbie gave the doorjamb one final, miserable kick and then retreated to the living room.

Scott and Neill volunteered to get out of the tub and go keep an eye on Robbie in case he tried to make off with their luggage. While they were gone, Mandi once again felt the need to apologize. "I swear I didn't know about any of this," she said.

"We know you didn't," Rayma reassured her. "And we also know what Robbie is like."

"Thanks," Mandi said. She looked down at her body, and back up at them. "You've all been so welcoming here, but I have to admit I feel like kind of a misfit here!" she confessed.

"No!" Allie reassured her. "There's no right or wrong way about this. Besides, Rayma and I used to go bare, too."

"No kidding," Mandi said, looking back and forth at them both.

"I know it's hard to believe," Rayma allowed with a naughty smile. "But it's true!"

"So, you don't think I'm some sort of feminist failure here for liking how I look bare?"

"Of course not!" Darlene said, and the others agreed, including Scott and Neill, who had returned just in time to hear Mandi's question. "As long as you're happy with it!"

"I'd never go back," Rayma said. "But I don't blame any woman who would. It's such a personal thing, and it's no one else's business what you like."

Mandi looked mollified. "I'm sorry to be crashing your party, but you know, I'm really glad I ended up here!"