The Amazing Betsy Freinlich

Story Info
An Amazon girl grows into a fertile, loving woman.
2.3k words
3.28
29.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subtext
Subtext
182 Followers

When I found out Betsy Freinlich was pregnant, I felt cheated. She had been my first real sexual obsession back in 10th grade. Of course she never knew anything about these feelings since I could never find the nerve to assert myself around her. But she came to hold a special place in my youth and later in my adulthood as it turned out.

Betsy was the fresh-faced, rosy-cheeked type, with a sweet disposition and a disarming giggle. She had wavy, shoulder-length brown hair and a shapely, quite amazingly firm body. I discovered this when she jokingly hip checked me one day and sent me flying into a bush. I figured she must have weighed 140 pounds at age 15, with most of her size residing in her rear end, hips and legs.

But her attitude towards me was always somewhat condescending. She showed this by awarding me the pet name of, "Smilie". She would mockingly announce, "Look, here comes Smilie!" whenever she saw me. This always made it clear to me that she never quite took me seriously.

Then one day my buddies and I were having piggyback races and she showed up. This was my chance to demonstrate my manly prowess, I thought. So I had my friend Randy jump on my back and we raced these other two guys down the block. Unfortunately we lost the race and I ended up at the finish line panting like an asthma patient.

"What's wrong, Smilie," she teased, "Did you looooose?!"

I tried to think of something witty to say but all I could manage to utter was "YOU try it!"

"Okay," she replied, "Me and Smilie against the winners!"

"I'm too tired." I complained, as much as the idea of having her on my back appealed to me.

"No, I'LL carry YOU, Smilie." she announced.

"What?!"

At this stage in my development I was still somewhat of a lightweight, but I nevertheless outweighed her by an easy ten or twenty pounds.

"Get on!" she insisted.

But before I could figure out how all of this would work, she had backed up into me, grabbed my legs and hoisted me onto her back!

"Hang on, Smilie." she warned me with a giggle.

We lined up with the other pair and someone yelled "Go!"

Betsy broke out fast and amazed me with her long stride. Our competitors got even with us briefly but then Betsy found another gear. Her body moved with the power and grace of a stallion as we pulled away. She was in full sprint now as I hung on for dear life. We passed the designated finish line but she kept going! The other pair had no choice but to continue as well. Betsy seemed to be thrilled by the whole thing and her pace quickened.

Now I was starting to feel weak as we covered another block and started up Hamilton hill! Betsy laughed as we hit the incline, her thick legs and broad hips pumping like pistons below me. Halfway up the hill I looked back and saw the other pair crash one hundred feet behind us. Betsy had run them into the ground!

"They crashed." I tried to tell her, "We won."

But she kept going as if it didn't matter. Only after we had reached the top of the hill did she slow down and turn to look. I had never seen her in a state of such high excitement before. She taunted my buddies as they lay motionless in the road below.

"Did the macho studs fall down!"

But Betsy had no intention of stopping here. She started back down the hill bouncing me on her back like a baby boy. I suddenly felt like I was loosing my grip on her shoulders as my body began to drain of energy.

"Please let me down." I told her as I felt myself going limp.

"One more race, Smilie." she replied.

When we got to where my friends were, she waited for them to switch positions and then we were off again! I'm not sure what it was about being wrapped around her body in full exertion like that, but it made me weak. Perhaps it was the beating my balls were taking as they were being jarred against her lower back. I leaned forward and locked my arms around her upper chest and put my head down on her bouncing shoulder. My legs had turned to rubber and it was at this point I realized that fluid was leaking out of my penis.

"Please stop." I tried to tell her, but Betsy only laughed in her impish way.

She crossed the finish line with me and waited for our competition to stagger in. They barely made it across the line before falling down in exhaustion again. She celebrated her victory as I lay against her unable to summon the will to speak. I remember some drool rolling out of my mouth and the then a strange sense of euphoria sweeping over me. Then a ticklish feeling of pleasure rose out of my loins up into my stomach. It resounded there for a beautiful minute.

When she finally did release her grip on my legs, I slid off of her and collapsed onto the street. We all laid there looking up at her rosy cheeked, pretty face as our heads spun. Betsy Freinlich had proven to us that she was the real Amazon and that we were still hapless little boys.

That day I knew I had made an amazing discovery, but now here I was as an adult processing all this news about her. I had to listen to all the stories about her wealthy, junk merchant husband and her amazingly huge belly and how she was breast feeding all the kids in the neighborhood because her milk wouldn't stop flowing. These were the stories that inundated me and aggravated me.

Then one day I saw her hanging laundry in her backyard. She didn't see me and I didn't mean to spy, but the sight of her transfixed me. She was wearing only a sheer, short nightie and the outline of her super voluptuous form was set aglow against the mid-morning sun. My cock began to seep as it had all those years earlier when she carried me. I thought about that kid in her belly. What a lucky bastard!

Her naked tits hung low and huge, swinging out each time she bent down to take an item from the laundry basket. It was clear that they were full and perhaps aching from the pressure of her milk. I imagined them dribbling like faucets, and as I did, I felt myself seep some more.

That was when I decided to visit her.

The next day I knocked on her door with a gift for the baby. She hadn't seen me in years and she wasn't sure who I was at first. Then it dawned on her.

"Steve Asher!" she finally said in shock.

She let me in and fixed some tea.

"So what have you been doing all these years, Steve?"

"This and that." I told her, "Mostly that."

She giggled nervously and I saw her face still had that wholesome freshness.

"But you look the same." I told her.

"No, I'm a pregnant old lady now."

"Hardly!" I corrected.

"So what about you? Did you ever tie the knot?" she asked.

"No, I was never very good with knots."

She laughed again.

"Do you remember the time we beat Mark and Jimmy in that piggyback race?" I asked her.

"Oh my god! You still remember that! That was funny!"

"And do you remember the name you had for me back then?" I asked with a big smile.

"Oh yes! Smilie!" she replied, pointing and bouncing a little.

"Yeah. That was a hard one to shake."

"Oh I'm sorry, Steve." she said with sincere sympathy, "I was such a smart ass!"

"No, I thought you were sweet." I said, "So when is the big day?"

"April 9th."

I looked down at her swollen stomach that was showing a bit under her knit shirt.

"Are you sure you'll make it?!" I said with a raised eyebrow.

"I hope so, I don't think I can stretch much more!" she laughed.

"He must be a kicker." I said.

"Yes, she is! Do you want to feel?" she asked.

Her invitation made my heart jump. There was nothing I wanted more than to feel her body in any way.

"Sure." I replied nonchalantly.

She stood and pulled her shirt up, revealing a belly that was perfectly teardrop-shaped and smooth. Her two massive, trussed up tits sat just over it. She took my hand and placed it on the apex of the bump.

"Okay, wait." she said. "There! Did you feel it?!"

"Wow! It kicked hard!" I said amazed.

Then for some reason I was overcome by the moment and bent forward and kissed her. She pulled back with a shocked expression and reflexively slapped me. We both stood there stunned for a moment. Then I sat down and burst into tears.

"I'm sorry, Betsy!" I blubbered, "I'm so screwed up and confused!"

It took her another couple seconds to recover, then she walked up to me and put her hand on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry I hit you, Steve. I was just... surprised. Are you okay?"

"No, I'm so damned lost!" I confessed to her, "I'm sorry."

"What is it, Steve?" she inquired, compassion telling in her voice.

"I'm so alone since my mother died. I don't know what to do." I cried.

"Oh Steve, I'm sorry, I heard about that." she said as she sat down next to me.

She put her arm around me and stroked my face as the tears welled out of my eyes. It was clear that Betsy still had the kind heart she had had as a girl.

"I've been so lucky with my family. I can't imagine losing them." she said.

"When I saw your stomach just now, it made me think of everything I don't have!" I blurted.

"Oh Steve, come here." she said as she pulled me up and lead me over to the couch.

She sat and then had me lie down on her lap. I watched her as she looked down at me over those mountainous tits of hers. It seemed I always enjoyed Betsy from this angle best.

"You know we're always here for you, Steve. Please believe that." she comforted, "Now I want you to stop worrying. It's all going to be okay."

My face was now against her massive belly as her hand stroked my head. I began to cuddle to her and then kiss her stomach. She watched me and this time understood what I needed. She pulled her shirt up to expose her skin to me. I kissed her navel repeatedly and then began to suck at the hollow of it. She then removed her shirt completely and began to undo your reinforced bra. She removed the pads that kept the milk from leaking and then let her breasts swing free. I was stunned at the sight of them, the erect, pink nipples protruding almost painfully atop the two milk engorged utters. They began to leak almost immediately onto her big belly and I started to lick at the creamy streams. Then she guided one nipple down to my mouth and I began to suckle. Her eyes closed in relief as I drained her aching tit the best I could. She squeezed at it to increase the flow as I gulped. I reached up then and grabbed her other tit and sent several jets of high pressure cream shooting into the air. Betsy, it seemed, was a waterfall of fertile life-giving nutrients.

This was the moment I decided to show myself completely to her. I reach down and unsnapped my jeans and opened my zipper to reveal it. She seemed to instantly understand when she saw the material of the diaper. She pulled me in closer to her tit and then helped me push my pants down.

The fluid pressure had been building up inside of me as well, and her assistance was needed. My aching penis, as it turns out, was spewing pre cum at the same rate her breasts were streaming milk.

She put her hand into my diaper and began to pull at my already drenched member. She stroked me firmly and slowly. I watched her face and the swaying of her tits as she pulled at me. I became as weak as I had been on her back that day and I felt that same resolution coming over me again. It started in my balls and radiated up in a ticklish surge as the first ejaculation rose out of me and shot up from the diaper. Her milk dribbled out of my mouth as the second wave of the orgasm launched an even larger load onto my stomach. I didn't stop slurping at her the whole time.

Finally when my cock and balls had been freed of all their contents her face opened up into a broad smile. But then her eyes seemed to search over me again. There was something else she decided. Something else that needed to be released. She moved her hand down to the crotch of my diaper and started to rub between my legs.

"I want you to let go, Steve." she said to me, her eyes looking compassionately into mine, "I want you to trust again."

As she said these words I realized I had nothing left to hide. I gave myself over to the sweet pressure of her hand pressing up into my ass.

"That's it, let it go!" she said as I felt the diaper begin to fill with all the things I had held inside all those years.

"Yes, Steve, let it go. You're a wonderful person." she assured.

I began to cry again, but this time for joy. Betsy Freinlich had accepted me and now I was free to be the person I really was.

Subtext
Subtext
182 Followers