The Amazing Ethel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pilgrim
Pilgrim
90 Followers

I spread her taut ass cheeks apart, opening her up to me further. My tongue lashed in and out, slipping inside her then up to her hardened clit. Ethel rubbed herself roughly on top of me, forcing her clit across my tongue. It was difficult to breathe at times and she seemed too lost in her moment to care. Afraid to close my eyes again, I watched her head stretch back, her moans echoing eerily around the small room. Her tanned, perfect, sensationally large breasts bobbed and jumped each time she passed another crested wave of building orgasm.

"Oh yes. Now!" she cried, lowering herself completely over my mouth and nose. Her clit rested just atop my upper lip allowing me only to flick the sensitive tip rapidly with my tongue. "I'm coming," she yelled and I heard her moan long and loud, almost crying. "I'm coming."

And that was the last thing I remember.

I guess I blacked out, probably from momentarily being suffocated by Ethel's soaked pussy as her orgasm thundered on top of me. Here I was, though, in same hotel room, and apparently still in one piece. One candle had burned out, the long flame of the other casting long shadows as it burned up bottom end of the wick. My tongue and lips still tasted of her. My semen and her juices had dried on my now limp cock. And my wrists hurt.

I sat up and looked around. Ethel was gone. Looking out the window, night had descended upon the parking lot. Her white Explorer was gone. My clothes lay just as they had when I'd pulled them off earlier. I pulled my jeans and boxers from under the dismantled headboard and dressed slowly.

I've never told anyone about this until now. I'm really not sure how people would react to this amazing experience. But, I couldn't make this stuff up. You do believe me, don't you? Don't you?

Pilgrim
Pilgrim
90 Followers
12