The Amazing Italian

Story Info
A woman begins her submissive relationship by passing a test.
924 words
3.74
7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know what she wants. She knows that I know. She also knows that she'll get what she wants... eventually. She wants the chance to give herself up, the chance to give control away for once. Owning her is a big responsibility though, even if we both know it's only for slivers of time. So before I make her put her hands on the wall and spread her legs, before I rip her panties off and make her tell me how bad she's been she has to prove to me that she's worth it. Before I punish that amazing Italian ass or fuck that sexy throat she has to submit to me. She submits to me by swallowing my cum. But there's a catch. Before I even let her put her beautiful mouth on my cock she has to pass my test. It's a simple test really, one that she's probably already aced hundreds or thousands of times. She has to cum. She has to cum while she's blindfolded and completely vulnerable to me. She has to cum while she's blindfolded and vulnerable, and she has to describe how she wants to give me the perfect blowjob.

So she's wearing an incredibly sexy black dress at dinner. I know she's dying for me to take her into the bathroom and fuck her right there. It could be so easy, just bend her over and move her panties to the side and just fuck her until I can't hold back any more and my cum fills her up. That's not what we're doing tonight. Tonight we're going back to the room and she'll begin her submission by taking my test.

We're back at the room now, neither of us drank because we want to be in control. By now she knows I want her to be my slut. She crawls to me while I sit on the bed. Her eyes are amazing, she's incredibly beautiful. I want her. She crawls to me and asks to take my test. Of course she can. So she stands up and slowly strips. Her black dress slides off and it's laying on the floor. Her bra slowly drops; now she's just showing off. :) I love her little black thong, I love the little beauty mark above her panty line. One day I'm going to make her beg me to cover it with my cum. That's later though. Tonight she might not even be allowed to touch my cock. She lays on the bed and slides her thongs off... she's got the most amazing little pussy. Of course she immediately wants to touch herself, but I can't allow that. Rules are rules, even if it's sexy to watch her right away. She has to be blindfolded. So we blindfold her. She trusts me enough to know she's safe right now. Now she's allowed to touch herself. I love watching her because every second she spends making herself cum is another second I get to learn how to touch her. It's actually killing me watching her; I want to just pin her arms above her head and pound that pussy until she's screaming, but that's not what this is about.

She starts talking. At first she doesn't really know what to say... I mean she's never touched my cock. She doesn't know what I like. I give her a hard kiss on the mouth. She's playing with herself with aggression now, so she's getting heated. She's telling me how she would start with my neck. I love that but she knows that so it's kind of cheating. I make a note in my head to punish her for cheating later. She's telling me she'll slowly work her way past my neck, to my chest and slowly to my hips. She's telling me she'll ask then if she can suck me. Of course she can. She pulls my cock out, kisses the tip. It feels amazing, but more amazing because I know she wants to do this. I'm not asking her to, or negotiating. She wants to be my slut when we're together. During our time together, as rare as it is, she's mine. She says she starts blowing me. I've got her hair in my hands and I'm holding it while she bobs up and down. She can control this, I'm ok with that. From time to time she'll slowly lick my shaft all the way from the bottom to the top. She tells me she'll lick my balls. I love that. While she's talking I watch her masturbate, and I know she's close to cumming.

There's another rule. She has to ask before she cums. She's in control of her orgasm so I expect her to slow down and wait for permission. I want her to cum when she gets through describing her submission to me. When she finally reaches the part of her story that ends with her asking for my cum down her throat I'll allow her to orgasm. When she cums it's amazing... her body is shaking and she's in ecstasy. She's passed my test, she tells me she's my little slut. So now she gets to submit. We don't get many overnights together so we have to make this one count. I stand up beside the bed and she stands up in front of me. I look in her eyes and we have an amazing kiss. She looks so beautiful just after cumming. After our kiss she slowly slides to her knees. Our night begins.