The Amazon

Story Info
She and her brother become close after one night alone.
2.7k words
4.39
92.2k
126
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But he's gross," Alex said.

"He's not gross, and he's your brother," her mom said. "And it's only for a week or two, until the roof gets fixed."

"Can't I just sleep in the living room with you guys," Alex said, pleading with her mother.

"Your dad and I want some time alone, sweetheart," her mother answered, which was code that her mom and dad were going to bone tonight.

Alex sighed in frustration. She used to look up to her brother, James, but he had changed. Back in high school, James, had been quite popular. He was even a star athlete on the basketball team, but after high school James just sort of gave up. He and his girlfriend, Beth, broke up, and now all James did was mope around the basement. Alex had even caught him watching porn, once, when she went downstairs to use the bathroom. That seriously grossed her out, and she always used the bathroom upstairs after that.

"Let's just try it out for a few days, and see how it goes, okay." Her mom said trying to appease her.

"I think James has been very generous. He's letting you sleep on the hide-a-bed, while he'll sleep on the floor."

"God, he probably jerks off with the sheets," Alex said.

"Alexandra," her mom shouted.

"Well it's true," Alex fired back. "I'll probably get pregnant just sleeping on the bed."

"I'll change the sheets. Will that make you feel better?"

"I guess," Alex said.

"Well the other option is you can stay with friends."

Alex glared at her mom. Her mom damn well knew, she didn't have any friends. The kids at school hated her. Thank god she was 18, and would graduate in a few months.

The problem was she was too tall, way too tall.

It wasn't much of her surprise. Both her mom and dad were tall. So was her brother. Still she towered over them all, by at least a foot.

Because of her height, and because her brother had been Captain of the boys' basketball team, the women's basketball coach sought her out while she was still in junior high. She ran pretty fast. Her long, toned legs made running easy. But, her hand eye coordination was decidingly lacking.

To his credit, James had practiced with her the entire summer before she started high school to get her basketball skills up to par. He was very patient, and very sweet.

She might have made the team, if the coach hadn't insisted that she take off her glasses. After that, it was pretty much over. Several fouls later, she was told to hit the showers and never come back.

And, the girls never let her forget her disastrous turn as a basketball star. That's when she became the Amazon. And, three years later she was still the Amazon.

"It will be fine," her mom said. "You'll see. You might even fun."

"Fine," Alex said, but she wasn't happy about it.

She tried to stay up for as long as possible, even going so far as pretend she was actually interested in the football game her dad had pulled up on the TV.

Eventually, her mom told her to go to bed, and refused to listen to any of her protests.

It was cold in the basement.

If the basement had been carpeted it might have been okay, but the floors were cement which made it only colder.

She could feel the cold even through her socks.

God, she thought, how could her brother stand it?

James lay on the floor. He was asleep, but even with a blanket underneath him and a blanket over him, he looked miserable.

She headed into the bathroom to brush her teeth, and change into her bedclothes.

When she came out, she wore an old flannel shirt her dad had given her, and a pair of comfortable panties.

She headed towards the hide-a-bed, but stopped when she saw her brother. At some point, he must have kicked off the blanket and now she saw him shivering in his sleep.

She felt sorry for him. He was bare-chested, and the only thing he had on was a pair of sweatpants.

James was still in pretty good shape. There was the beginning of a pot belly from too much beer, but he still looked pretty good she thought. She hadn't meant to look, but her eyes, perhaps out of some primal instinct, drifted down to his crotch. Her eyes feasted on the large bulge she saw there. It was the first time she had ever seen a boy's thing up close. And, she stood there, staring at it, with her mouth slightly open.

The cold of the basement suddenly hit her, and she shook back to reality.

God. What was wrong with her? This was her brother.

"James," she said, trying to keep her voice down so that her parents wouldn't hear her.

"James," she said again, and this time kicked her brother lightly in his side.

"What," he said, his voice still groggy with sleep.

"Do you want to sleep with me," she asked. Her face flushed red immediately with embarrassment.

"What," her brother said again. He was fully awake now.

"Do you want to sleep with me in the bed?" She said. Her face was still red, and her own words sounded goofy to her.

James sat up. He thought for and moment, and then said: "No. It's okay. I'm fine here."

He grabbed the blanket, and adjusted it around him.

"Don't be an idiot," she said. "You're going to freeze to death. Come to bed."

James knew it was best not to argue with his sister or hell women in general, when they set their mind on something. So, he grabbed the blankets, and followed her to the hide-a-bed.

The bed was supposed to fit two people--two normal sized people.

Alex found, she had to lay on her side, with her knees curled up slightly, to fit comfortably on the bed.

James tried to lay on his back, but one of his legs hung over the side. Next, he tried to sleep on the opposite side of his sister, but he was so close to the edge that if he rolled over, even slightly, he'd fall off.

It became clear that if they were both going to fit, one of them would have to spoon with the other.

"Uh," James said, "I don't think this is such a good idea."

"God," his sister answered, "Don't be weird about it. Just lay down."

James didn't argue any further. Instead, he pressed himself close, and slung an arm around her belly.

A couple of minutes later, she heard him sleeping soundly.

She couldn't sleep. Her mind raced. She was very confused. On one hand, it was very awkward to be sleeping with her brother in the same bed, especially now that they were both practically adults. One the other hand, she had never felt so good in all her life. This was the first time she had ever been this close to a man, and been held in his strong arms. She felt so warm and safe, just cuddling with him.

She shifted her position slightly, and suddenly gasped.

She hadn't realized just how close his bulge was, so close that her pussy had rubbed up again it.

She lay still for a few seconds. She knew it was wrong-- this was her brother after all. But it felt so good, and she wanted, needed more.

She rubbed up against the bulge again, and then for a third time.

Even through her underwear, her pussy cried out for more, and became wet in anticipation. She rubbed up against him a few more times, but her body still hungered for more.

She sat up, being careful not to wake her brother up, and peeled off her wet panties. Then, she quietly laid back down on her side.

Without the underwear in the way, she could really feel him. She moaned softly as her pussy slobbered all over his sweat pants, and obscenely kissed his shaft through the fabric.

Why had she been denied this for so long? It felt so wonderful. But, still she craved more.

With supreme effort she willed herself to stop.

What she was thinking now was crazy. But, her pussy had had her first taste, and wanted more. She wanted to feel him--bare skin to bare skin.

She licked her lips. They felt dry and tasted slightly of sweat.

"James," she called out, her voice throaty.

Her brother did not stir.

Frustrated, she poked him in the ribs with her elbow.

"What," he said. He was still groggy with sleep.

"Could you do me a favor, she asked.

"I guess," he groaned in annoyance.

She licked her lips again. Her heart raced. She knew she was crossing a line here, and wasn't sure how her brother would react. But, she wanted it so bad, and needed it more than anything else in the world.

"Could you take your thing out and rub the tip on my pussy?"

"What!" He cried. "Are you crazy!"

God, she wished he would just shut up. If he kept shouting, he'd wake up their parents.

"It'll be okay," she said. Her voice was a more hoarse than normal. "Just pretend I'm Beth."

He didn't answer, but she did feel the blanket lift up and then felt the cold basement air sting her bare ass. The blanket fell over her again, and now she felt her brother get up, and leave the bed. Her heart sank. Had she scared him off? She couldn't blame him if she had, but still it sucked.

When she felt his weight on the bed again, her heart soared.

"Oh my god," she cried as James slowly rubbed his cock against the folds of her pussy.

They were beyond the petty rules of polite society, now. This was raw. This was primal.

James went a little faster. Alex rewarded his efforts with a series of enthusiastic moans.

Suddenly, she gulped. The tip had gone in a little deeper than before.

"Oh god Alex, I'm so sorry," James cried. He quickly pulled out.

"Put it in," she cried. Her breath coming out in short little whimper.

There was a brief awkward moment between them. She knew, James was weighing his options. She could almost read his mind, and hear him think: Do I dare cross that line?

Then her brother said: "Oh fuck yes,"

And he plunged in deep.

She silently cried out; as she felt something, probably her hymen, tear inside of her. It hurt, but her body screamed at her to let his cock stay in.

Sensing that she was still a virgin, James went slow, allowing her pussy to get use to him.

The pain was soon forgotten, replaced by pleasure, and she moaned softly to his slow gentle thrusts.

"Go faster, she cried. He did, bucking his hip and pounding her pussy with more force. The sensation caught her by surprise, and all she could was gasp. But the increased motion but extra stress on the bed.

Underneath them, the bed suddenly let out a loud "SQUEAK."

They stopped, frozen in fear.

Though, they were doing very adult things, both were still kids at heart.

And, their parents were right upstairs.

They waited, hearts racing. Long seconds ticked by, but the basement door never opened.

"Let's put the mattress on the floor," James suggested.

Reluctantly they separated, and her body ached for his touch again.

Together, they dragged the mattress to the floor.

She took off her flannel shirt, and now stood naked before him.

He came up behind her, and grabbed her firm breasts. With his fingers he rubbed her hard nipples, and she let out a series of moans in response. She let him fondle her, enjoying the sensation, but what she really wanted was to kiss him.

She pulled away, and then turned to face him.

Given her height, James was at eye level of her breasts. She could feel his eyes leering at them. She let him look. Her brother's gaze made her feel sexy.

Then she leaned down to meet his lips. She breathed him in, felt his air, and his taste. They were no longer brother and sister. He was her man, and she his woman.

She smiled, as their lips parted.

"Where do you want me?" She asked, longing to feel him inside of her.

Get on all fours," he answered.

"You're such a perv," she teased, as she got down on her hands and knees.

But when he entered, she was his woman again.

He was deeper than before. It was an amazing feeling, to have her pussy filled to the brim with cock.

He began to thrust, and this time he was not gentle. His thrusts were hard and rapid. She bit her lip to keep from screaming. Instead of screams, her mouth produced a series of low whimpers.

He continued to pound into her. Her pussy swallowed every inch that he was giving her.

He never let up, and it wasn't long before her legs began to shake. She didn't know what was happening.

Her pussy tightened, and she felt a bubbling sensation inside of her--like she badly needed to go pee.

Without warning, her brother's cock popped out. Her pussy heaved, and spat out a tiny stream of liquid. Her body trembled at the sensation, and when the shaking passed, she felt a sense of relief wash over her.

Still panting, she turned over and sat up.

She looked up at her brother confused. He looked surprised too.

"I never seen a girl do that outside of porn," he said.

She continued to stare at him, still confused.

"I can't believe I made you squirt," he said.

She sat on the edge of the mattress. His cock was just above her eye level. It looked flush, and her juices dripped from the shaft.

He had made her feel so good, and now she wanted to return the favor.

"Are you still hard," she asked.

He nodded.

"Cool," she said.

She laid down on her back, and spread her legs for him.

He knelt down in-between, but did not enter. Instead, he grabbed her by the calves and pushed her legs back until they were practically behind her head.

"What are you doing," she asked. She was now curled up like a ball.

He didn't answer.

In one quick motion, he pushed in.

She let out a loud moan, and then quickly covered her mouth with her hands to keep from crying out any further--and risk waking up their parents.

He was deep, so deep it felt like he was practically in her stomach.

He ravished her, then, pumping hard and fast with all his might.

Her greedy pussy lapped up all he gave her, and still hungered for more.

Her hands still covered her mouth, but behind them she screamed herself raw.

Her body began to tremble again, and she shook herself into another orgasm.

She let her hands drop to her sides, as another wave of relief washed over her.

She looked up at her brother, and saw a pained look on his face.

"James," she began, but before she could say anything further, a rush of hot fluid shot inside of her.

She yelped in surprised.

Her brother stopped thrusting, and now grunted as another hot blast fired into her.

Spent, he pulled out and let go of her legs.

She was up in an instant. The first thing she did was punch him hard in the shoulder.

"God," she cried, "I can't believe you did that."

"What," her brother said, laughing. "It's got to go somewhere you know."

"You're such an asshole," she said.

She got up off the mattress, and started to walk across the basement. A trickle of cum leaked down her leg.

By the time she got their clothes, she had forgiven him.

She'd go to the pharmacy tomorrow after school, and get the morning after pill. They would need some kind of protection after all, especially if they were going to be sharing a bed for the next week or two.

Silently, they got dressed.

She laid down next to him on the mattress--basking in his warmth.

She smiled. She was an Amazon, and it felt good to be finally conquered.