The Amazon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frosti had quit the job with Dad, so Brody couldn't reach her during the day.

"She probably sold all that jewelry you gave her, boy" Dad had said. "So then she quits her job. You're a damn fool to treat a ten-dollar girl like a hundred-dollar lady."

But goodness how could Brody defend Frosti.

Look at her there with her criminal friends. They looked like a rap group. Shit, whatever that spade just said to Frosti couldn't be that funny, could it?

Frosti's tits were shaking in the little tube top as she laughed and laughed. All Frosti's African American pals were quite tall, but none were as tall as she was. Brody heard one say

"Damn girl, you higher than a tree!"

The fucker has his arm around her. I can't believe this. I should punch him in the knee, Brody thought balefully.

Having been raised in Biloxi, Mississippi in the heart of the South, Ambrose retained the racism of his white forebears, and it burned him to watch his white girlfriend flirting with these boofs.

The midget walked up.

"Frosti! Sorry I'm a bit late..."

One of the blacks looked at him and snickered, and then they all laughed, Brody flushing. Frosti smiled lazily at Brody and slowly pulled her arm off the shoulders of the one Brody had christened "Rastus."

"Well there! How's my little cutie pie?"

She flashed a smile at the guys. "This is my boyfriend Brody." The blacks stared and then burst into violent laughter. Brody looked annoyed.

"We'd better go." he said, staring up at Frosti indignantly.

He was aware that being tiny, balding and in a three piece suit, and being angry at the same time made him look curious, and it just made Brody madder.

Frosti loped up to Brody.

"Hey honey. give me a hug." Brody looked up at her.

Normally she would bend down, but apparently not now.

So he reached his little arms around her thighs and squeezed, and this made the Negroes nearly fall into the street.

"Goddamn man, he don't even reach her waist.

Girl, what you want to go out with one of Santa's elves for?"

Brody breathed through his nose. He knew he shouldn't get too upset here.

"He's my cute little guy though."

Frosti said, giggling, as she reached down and picked Brody up as if he were a two year old and held him close.

Brody was terribly humiliated, but on the other hand his head was squooshed between her full pink boobs and it was quite intoxicating.

"He's a good boy, Brody is, and you should be nice to him, guys."

Frosti smiled. But Brody was whispering in her ear.

"Lets get the hell out of here, honey. I don't want to have anything to do with these people." Frosti looked at him sharply.

"These are your friends, honey, but let's go anyway." Brody tried to be apologetic. "I know you like lowlifes."

Suddenly Frosti shook her arms free of Brody and he fell down on his ass on the sidewalk.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

SLAP! Frosti's hand came down, crashing against Brody's jaw harshly.

"Boys, he thinks you're a lowlife. Why should we put up with this?"

Suddenly the joyous black and Hispanics stopped laughing, and in a moment, Ambrose felt himself being pulled into an alley behind the KFC.

An hour later, Brody and Frosti entered Frosti's apartment.

Poor Brody! it had been quite a negative adventure. He looked all sweaty and bloodstained as they came into Frosti's apartment after he'd been worked over by the boys. Brody was shaking and trembling.

"I-I can't believe I just went through that."

"Well, honey, you shouldn't have called them lowlifes. It's not nice to be snide.

And I get annoyed when things like that happen." Frosti said severely.

But then she softened, as he was about to burst into tears.

Frosti came up to Brody and helped him remove his clothes.

Then she took him into the bathroom and gave him a nice bubble bath, and rubbed iodine all over his sores.

Although Ambrose objected, Frosti also gave him an enema, so he could properly "process" his feelings.

She noticed that whatever else the problem, it seemed that Brody's erection was stiff.

He was horny as a little windup doll, despite having been beaten up by a street gang at his girlfriend's urging.

After making him a cup of tea, Frosti had taken him on her lap in the living room, and let Brody sob in her arms.

"There, there Brody" Frosti said as she rubbed Brody's little balding head as the midget sat, sobbing in her lap.

His lower lip kept trembling and she had to hold a Kleenex up to his nose and order him to blow several times.

Frosti bit her lip to keep from laughing.

They had been a bit hard on the poor little guy, but it had been quite comical to watch Ambrose Gunn III's little dwarf body running about frantically in a disgusting alley in the worst part of the city.

Running while drunken, PCP-incited blacks and Hispanics chased him, getting in their licks!

It was weird, as Frosti caressed Brody's welts and weals she seemed to be getting really horny. Her panties were almost drenched with the pleasure of remembering his screams and howls of pain, and what he'd gone through.

That little teeny body taking all the abuse..

."You call me niggah!"

DeForrest and Idell had screamed as they'd pummeled the poor dwarf with their fists. Frosti had not tried to stop them at all.

Perhaps it had started after the first night when Frosti had beaten Brody's balls with the high heel...when he'd confessed that he wanted her to dominate him.

After he'd gone home, she'd run in the bathroom and masturbated again and again, and she'd done it yet again after whipping Brody's poor little ass with the hairbrush a few nights ago.

And now watching her good-for-nothing friends, and Brody was right, they were lowlifes, kicking the shit out of the poor little bastard...oh joy!

It had been such a thrill for her.

What kind of a freak was she, anyway?

But now he was sobbing on her lap, and she certainly didn't want him running away from her in fear.

"Perhaps we were too hard on you, honey."

What else could she say? But Brody's patrician attitude had just burned her up.

How dare he come up like a little Napoleon and order her to abandon her "lowlife" friends?

Of course she'd lost her temper, though they could have all been prosecuted for kidnapping and assault for dragging the little bastard into the alley, stripping him of his suit and giving him that whipping.

Manuel and DeForrest had held Brody down while Lloyd had nearly taken the skin off the midget's little rear with a broken steel carpenter's level.

Brody's frantic screams had been muffled when Julio had stuffed an abandoned sponge in his mouth.

But it had still been evident that he was in acute pain.

Now Brody kept shaking his head sadly.

"I don't understand it, Frosti. How could you incite a group of angry thugs to take off my clothes and whip me with cut off hoses and radio antennas?"

Yes, that had happened too.

Crawford and Miguel had kept running out to the street to break off fresh antennas from the cars every time they'd broken one on Brody's rear end.

Frosti felt a thrill in her vagina thinking of the bright red streaks that had been risen by the swings of those horrible antennas, as well as the straightened coat hanger that little Darius Washington had found and used on Brody's tiny shoulders.

Now poor little Brody was shaking and his body was covered in all these horrible marks as he sat and cried on Frosti's knee.

"All I've tried to do was spoil you, Frosti, I've bought you jewelry, furs and diamonds,

I've taken you to the nicest places and you treat me as if I were your retarded

cousin."

Frosti had to say something now. "Well Brody, I thought you um, liked being dominated though maybe it was a little too much." That was for sure.

One of the Hispanics, Paco, had actually used a ring of fifty keys, his weapon as warlord of the Pelham Boulevard Lobos to nearly burst Brody's testicles.

Now Brody's entire crotch was black and blue.

And then Frosti had taken Brody over an old oil drum in the alley and she'd whipped him with one of her sandals, until he'd screamed and blubbered.

"Now kiss everyone's boots and say you're sorry for calling them lowlifes and I'll take you home young man."

Frosti had ordered, and covered her mouth to keep from laughing as the naked midget millionaire had bent over everyone's boots, all the ex-convict minority gang members.

"I b-beg your pardon for slandering you." he'd said, and unfortunately, the fellows hadn't taken it as graciously as Frosti would hope.

Crawford had actually pushed Brody's face in a mud puddle and held it there with his boot for a moment after Brody had apologized.

"Why don't we make the little motherfucker suck our dicks?"

Paco had asked, and Frosti had said "Not now" and she'd seen Brody's mud-covered face looking at her, wondering what "not now" meant.

But back in Brody's house having him naked on her lap, with his face buried in her tube top, things seemed as if they were better.

"Honey, you have to understand, these are my family, these boys." Frosti said, smiling.

"I grew up on Pelham Boulevard. My parents were on welfare.

I was a pickpocket, a shoplifter and a purse snatcher, and the gang helped keep us fed."

"I was just so upset that you were treating my gang-family like lowlifes. But I overreacted.

If you want, I'll try to be a nice submissive girlfriend from now on, and I won't give you all the shit I've put you through this week."

Brody thought about it.

She'd experimented rather heavily with spankings and whippings and she'd teased him something awful.

And she hadn't once given him one of her superior blowjobs that he'd so enjoyed in the past, when she'd put his little dick between her large, full lips...

But Brody was submissive himself, and it turned him on that a big, towering woman would take little Brody over her knee and punish him!

"Oh, no, Frosti" Brody said hesitantly. "I like being your submissive, and you are a wonderful dominant...you tease me so well."

He looked down and Frosti was making him forget all the pain that Paco's keys had brought to his groin by rubbing and massaging his tiny penis into a little erection.

Frosti's long fingers moved Brody's little glans back and forth as if she were wrestling with a child-proof Tylenol bottle cap, and he moaned happily.

"What a cutie you are...and what a nice little dickie-bird you have." Frosti kissed Brody's ear wetly.

It was amazing how her red-tipped fingers could tease and excite Brody's tiny penis, two fingers holding the head while one was gently tickling his testicles.

Any other woman would have to use two hands for this, even on Brody's little genitals, but Frosti was an Amazon!

And her other hand was rubbing and stimulating Brody's nipples, and he was becoming quite aroused.

Brody couldn't quite understand how Frosti knew just where the sensitive spots on his pen9is were, and how to make his frenum quiver..

Ah, most women didn't know much about penises, but it was almost as if Frosti had had her own dick previously and thus was an expert.

Almost?

12