The Amazon Ch. 01

Story Info
Meet the 4 Main characters: Nekane, Kat, Bailey and Lauren.
3.3k words
3.33
8.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nekane
Nekane
4 Followers

Nekane was 20 years old, and it was her second year in college, with summer just around the corner.

"Hey Nekane!" Nekane heard a girl's voice call from behind her, and she turned around to see her friend, Kat, walking up to her. "So, any big plans for the summer?"

"No, nothing yet," Nekane admitted. "I was thinking, if you and Bailey don't have plans, us three can go on a trip."

"What sort of trip?" Kat asked.

"Well we'd have to work out the details, but I was thinking going somewhere in South America maybe?" Nekane suggested.

"Ah, visiting your people?" Kat snickered.

"I'm Spanish," Nekane looked at Kat, smiling at her.

"The real question is, will this trip be fun?"

"Of course it will!" Nekane exclaimed.

"No, I mean a different kind of fun," Kat winked at Nekane.

"I don't think so, I was thinking of going to the Amazon, take a break from the guys, just us girls together."

"Oh, well then I'm in. I've had sex with 20 guys this semester, and I'm looking for number 21. I think I could use a break this summer."

"20? Really?" Nekane looked at Kat playfully. "You have a lot of catching up to do then, you're 8 guys behind me."

"Both of you are amateurs, I'm already over 30," behind Kat another girl appeared.

"Oh Bailey, you slut," Nekane looked at her unhappy. "If you're over 30, I'm getting a gangbang in before the trip."

"What trip?" Bailey asked as she walked over to Nekane, looking at her gorgeous body. Her breasts were a large 36D, and her butt was large as well, her body curved in an hourglass shape and she was very slim. Her brown hair flowed down to her shoulder blades, slightly wavy, and her eyes were a deep brown color. She was wearing only a tight, white, tie-front crop top, and was braless, and also some jean shorts. "And also, am I really the slut?" She stood behind Nekane, looking around to make sure no one was looking before cupping Nekane's breasts.

"Yes, you are Ms. Short skirt," Kat said, looking at Bailey, who was wearing a black skirt that didn't even cover her whole ass, and no panties. She was also wearing a green tank top with her nipples poking at the fabric, showing. "How were you even let in school?" She asked.

"I fucked the security guards and some of my teachers," Bailey replied. "And Nekane, you're going to need to have at least 7 guys fuck you to catch up to me," she said as she walked away towards class.

"Are you actually going to get gangbanged?" Kat asked Nekane.

"Maybe, there's an end of the year party and I'll try to make it happen there," Nekane smiled before walking to her class. Kat walked with her since they shared the same class.

The class ended and the students poured out. "You can go Kat, I need to raise my grade up. I've got a... thing I need to do with the teacher." Nekane told Kat.

"You go girl, now you only need six more," Kat said, preparing her bag. "I need to go fuck one of the security guards anyways. He caught me with another student in school, and it turns out this guard has a black girl fetish."

"Have fun," Nekane called after her, and she waited for the other students to leave the classroom.

The last student besides Nekane left, and Nekane turned to her professor, untying her top and placing it on a desk, letting her natural breasts fall loose.

"Let's go into this room," the professor led Nekane to a side room, and when Nekane entered the professor slammed the door. In the room were 8 other men, all naked, and Nekane could see their long and hard erections. Then she saw a projected playing her having sex with her professor, from their earlier sections. It didn't bother her since the whole school knew she and her friends were huge sluts, but she admired how large they are. "I thought for our last session, I could bring some friends."

"I love it," Nekane admitted and she slid down her shorts, when one of the men grabbed her and tied her down to a table. She didn't resist, instead she accepted the rough treatment and her pussy dripped in anticipation. Their cocks were all lubed up, and one of them immediately placed in in her pussy.

"Oh fuck yes," she moaned as the man began thrusting, speeding up intensely, but she didn't have time to say more because another stuck his cock in her mouth, and a third in her ass. The others were jerking off over Nekane's breasts as she greedily sucked on the cock in her mouth, savoring the taste.

Another man, deciding that he couldn't stop himself, entered her pussy with the first, both their cocks reaching her cervix and coaxing juice out of her pussy.

"God she's such a slut, look at those hard nipples," one said as he began groping Nekane's breasts, squeezing her nipples and breasts, while others slapped their dicks against her tits.

"Her pussy is so tight for such a slut," Another said, slapping her ass.

Nekane was exhausted, and after a couple minutes all the men came on her, some near her pussy, some cum flew onto her tits creating a small pool in between them, and most of it sprayed into her mouth, where she savored the cum. She thought it was over but the men kept going in for round two.

"Oh fuck!" Nekane shouted before a different man placed his cock in her mouth. They unbound her hands and made her jerk off two other guys' cocks. This time, her ass and pussy both had two cocks in each of them, and Nekane was about to orgasm.

It seemed to Nekane as if the amount of semen pouring on her was relentless. 1 after 1, the guys continued to spray themselves over her, their orgasm's lasting for tens of seconds even, before going back to rough and merciless fucking. They were slapping her and slamming her against the table, bruising her but she didn't care.

Her tits were covered in cum, and so was the rest of her body, cum was leaking out of her pussy but the men kept fucking, orgasming in her pussy and filling it with cum. They knew she was on birth control, because they knew she was a whore. Cum was also filling her ass, and her mouth.

The men fucked her roughly for hours, and she was sore and tired. Some new people entered the room as well, and now twelve men were taking turns using her as a fucktoy, and she enjoyed it. Her womb was filled with cum, and so was the rest of her.

A knock on the door made her think it was over, and she somewhat craved for it to end due to the pain she was experiencing, but she also wanted it to keep going because of the pleasure she was feeling. The door opened to reveal a nude woman, but there was something different about her.

The men moved away, and Nekane looked at her to see large breasts, bigger than her already huge ones, and her perfect curved body with wide hips and a shaved pussy, but above her pussy was the largest cock she had ever seen. It was the size of her arm, and thicker than her fist and she was scared when she saw it.

She walked up to Nekane, and smiled at her. "You've got a beautiful body, your tits are natural but they look so perfect and like a pornstars. I'm gonna love fucking you.

Nekane was about to say something when the woman shoved her cock into her pussy, and it reached her cervix, pushing past it and entering her womb. Nekane shouted in pleasure, her body being rocked back and forth by the sheer force of the hard fucking by the woman. Cum was dripping off of her as she was pushed back and forth, some semen dripping off of her as her body was covered one-hundred percent in cum, not a part of her body without a layer of cum on her.

Nekane moved as the men moved to her, squeezing her tits while rubbing their own cocks. One of them straddled her, and she felt his scrotum on her stomach as he placed his cock in between her large tits, sliding his cock harder and faster through her tits, cum dripping onto her throat.

He aimed his dick towards her mouth, and sprayed it over her, as the woman was slamming her full length in Nekane, both the woman's tits shaking back and forth as she was fucked.

The other men came all over her as the cock finally entered Nekane's pussy, completely inside of her, and she screamed in pleasure and arched her back. More cum was landing on her, landing on her face and on her eyelashes. Her clit was burning as her pussy was stretched, and her cunt was swollen as the woman kept thrusting and thrusting.

Nekane reached an orgasm quickly, squirting pussy juice all over the woman's tits as the woman released her own cum inside Nekane's pussy, filling it up, before pulling out and still spraying all over Nekane, in her mouth and tits.

The woman and men left, leaving Nekane there after untying her, and she began to lick up all the cum greedily. Bailey and Kat entered later, each in a mess indicating they had been fucked already, and they found her covered in cum.

"God, you slut! How many men?" They asked, as they took off their clothes and began helping her clean up the cum with their mouths.

"Twelve, and a woman with a dick bigger than my arm!" Nekane said, exhausted as she felt the two girls and their large tits squeeze against her, licking her body, her pussy, and her tits.

"Well, you win. You're the sluttiest of us all," Bailey admitted when they finished swallowing all the cum. "Maybe we can fuck each other when we're in the Amazon."

"No, I think I'm going to need a break," Nekane said, putting her clothes back on, and the trio left the classroom.

"Of course," Bailey said. "Me and Kat will have some fun with each other then," Bailey turned around and kissed Kat, squeezing her coffee colored tits as Kat placed both her hands on Bailey's ass, squeezing it.

"You guys are so sexy together, maybe I would join you if I got bored. Let's grab tickets," Nekane said, walking towards the dorm she shared with the two girls.

Back at the dorm, the girls were naked, walking around as they did every day. Bailey was searching for tickets, while Nekane and Kat were fondling each other, discussing the tickets with Bailey.

They were laying on the bed, Kat was laying on top of Nekane as Nekane lightly fingered her black pussy, and squeezed her tits. "Find the cheapest ones, I'm okay with late flights," Nekane said.

"And try to get us seats together. They'll have blankets so we can do fun things underneath them," Kat laughed, and Bailey smiled, positioning the vibrator better near her pussy.

"And it's done," Bailey clicked the mousepad, ordering the three tickets. "2 days after the end of the semester party," She placed the computer to the side and joined Nekane and Kat on the bed, laying next to Nekane, and they went to sleep, their bodies pressed together.

The rest of school went by in a blur for them, and Nekane, Bailey, and Kat were preparing for the party.

"I want us three to get fucked together," Kat suggested, as the three of them were putting on the three matching, slutty clothes that they had put together. They planned on only wearing black panties, and all wearing very deep v-cut black tops, the cut dropping to their navels, and the cloth covering only part of the nipple, the bare side of their nipples peeking out of the top. It was easy to take off the clothes, and showed that they were slutty, and willing to fuck anyone.

The girls agreed to Kat's suggestion, and went to the party. Guys swarmed them immediately, and the three girls decided that they wanted to have fun already. They told everyone which bedroom the three of them would be in and they could join whenever, boy or girl.

Nekane, Bailey, and Kat went to one of the bedrooms, taking off their clothes and lying on the bed. Bailey was eating out Kat's shaved pussy while Kat and Nekane were kissing each other and squeezing each other's breasts.

Two guys entered, and took Kat to the side while Bailey and Nekane began making out.

On one part of the bed, Kat was taking a cock to her ass and a cock to her pussy, moaning as the two guys fucked her, and Nekane and Bailey were kissing each other, their tongues intertwined.

Nekane moved her mouth down to Bailey's pussy, licking the bare pussy greedily and lapping up the pussy juice. Behind her, a drunk guy entered, and just placed his cock in her pussy.

Nekane continued licking Bailey's pussy, hearing her moans and she moaned as well as the guy thrusted into her.

Eventually, enough guys came in so there were three per girl. Nekane was sucking on a cock, and two more were penetrating her pussy.

Her pussy dripped over the two cocks as she savored the taste of the man's cock, some pre cum falling into her mouth.

One began to fondle her tits as the other two continued thrusting themselves into her, stretching her pussy and fingering her asshole.

Her first orgasm was coming up when another man joined in, sticking his cock into her ass, sliding it in slowly as her pussy squirted all over them. They kept fucking, despite her orgasm and the force of their thrusts pushed her against the bed.

She could hear the moans of Kat and Bailey, but they were fading away as she was experiencing full ecstasy.

Her cervix was slammed by cock as the men refused to slow down, and one of them released their load, filling up her pussy with wet, sticky cum.

Her orgasm subsided and the other men came, one in her ass, another in her pussy and a third in her mouth, filling her mouth with salty, delicious cum.

She lay on the bed as the drunk college boys put their clothes on and left, as cum oozed out of her pussy. The other girls were finishing too, and the three of them decided to go home, after staying for a couple hours, tired of being hit on, groped, and drunk.

Back at their dorm, Kat began to grab her suitcase out after taking her clothes off. Nekane and Bailey did the same.

"Do we want slutty clothes? Or normal clothes?" Bailey asked, as she held up two tops, comparing them.

"Normal clothes, maybe one or two slutty outfits," a Nekane suggested as she placed a small, skimpy bright red bikini in her suitcase, followed by a low cut tank top and shorts.

"We've got a couple days, I'm going to go to sleep," Kat said, walking over to one of the beds in their dorm.

The three of them used to stay in their own beds but their relationship with each other resulted in them sharing a bed each night, and their bisexual and nymphomaniacal nature led to a threesome between them many nights.

Nekane followed her as Bailey continued packing, and they lay down facing each other. They brought their lips together in a kiss and held each other close, their large breasts squished against each other, and their tongues intertwined.

Bailey got in the bed behind Nekane, wrapping her arms around Nekane and placing her finger on Nekane's clit, rubbing it slowly, but the three girls were already exhausted, and they drifted to sleep, squeezing themselves together, all their large breasts squished.

The next day, Nekane woke facing Kat with their tits pressed together, and Bailey had just turned on the shower. Nekane grabbed her double dildo, and pushed one side into Kat's pussy, the other side into her own, and she began moaning.

Kat woke up, moaning, looking in Nekane's face and seeing what was happening and she kissed Nekane on the lips.

Nekane placed her hands on Kat's ebony ass, pressing Kat close to her body squeezing their tits together.

"We should join Bailey," Kat suggested as she brought her end of the dildo as deep as it could go.

"Maybe, let's do it," Nekane agreed, pulling the dildo out and they walked into the bathroom. Bailey had the biggest tits of them all, despite all of them having a full D cup, and Nekane loved them.

She walked behind Bailey in the shower, sneaking up on her and pushed her to the wall, pushing the dildo in her pussy behind her, and groping her tits as Kat went up behind her with a strap on on. Kat stuck the strap on in Nekane's ass, and the three girl's pussy juices mingled with the shower water.

Each girl rubbed soap all over the others' bodies, cleaning them and groping them as they washed each other.

The rest of the day went by slowly, and the next day they went to the airport, ready for their month long trip to the Amazon.

On the plane, the three girls sat next to each other in the aisle, blankets covering the body. Underneath, they were fingering each other slowly to pass the time on the plane.

"We will be arriving in Manaus in half an hour, please fasten your seatbelts," an announcement came on and the girls fastened themselves. After arriving in Peru, they took a boat over to the Amazon, and met with their tour group.

"Hello, I'm your tour leader, Lance. And you three are?" Lance walked over to the three girls, and Nekane noticed him looking them up and down. Nekane was wearing a low cut button crop top, and some jeans, and smiled as Lance looked at her cleavage.

"I'm Nekane, this is Kat and Bailey." Nekane pointed to her two friends.

"Okay, here you three are. Our plans are to have a 1 month long trip, there's a base camp but we will go into many excursions that are a couple days long. At the base camp, we will be in tents of four. You three will be with a girl named Lauren, and on the shorter excursions there will be tents of three, which you three will be in. Our group is 25 people, including me, sound good?" Lance explained how the trip would work.

"Great, can we meet Lauren?" Nekane asked, and Lance looked over and pointed to a brown haired girl, wearing a low cut green blouse and tights, she was showing a lot of cleavage, her breasts almost as big as Bailey. She was younger than Nekane, 18 years old Lance had said, fresh out of high school.

Nekane bit her lip, and smiled, looking at Lauren's large breasts and the three of them walked over to her.

"Hi Lauren, I think you're our tent-mate?" Kat said, walking up to Lauren.

"Oh yes, hey!" Lauren turned to look at them. "Wow, look at you guys. You look sexy!" Lauren said. "I'd love to fuck you some time!"

"Wait, what?" Bailey asked, looking at her weirdly.

"Oh come on, I say this girl here," she pointed at Nekane "in a sex tape with her professor, I can tell by your clothes your sluts, and I can tell you three are bi so this works out perfectly. And I was the school slut at my high school so..."

"I love this girl!" Nekane said, walking closer to Lauren, hugging her as their breasts squished together. "I can't wait for us to go on this trip!"

To be continued...

Nekane
Nekane
4 Followers