The Amazon Combat Arena Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sensing blood in the water, Truda came in for the kill. But Mike, keeping his wits about him, did the only thing he could, launching himself directly at her and clutching tightly around her body. Karla gave them a few moments to see if Truda could break free, and then yelled for them to break. She had to repeat her command when Mike, still feeling the effects of Truda's punch continued to hold on, buying precious seconds of rest. This brought a warning from Karla.

"When I say break, you break; do you understand?" Karla took a quick look into his eyes and yelled, "Fight."

'I've got to get inside and stay there, otherwise she'll tear me apart.'

This time as he circled her, he suddenly stopped, reversed his direction and then took three quick steps forward, ducking low below her jab, and stuck his head into her lower chest as he fired left and right hooks into her formidable abs and obliques. Mike felt like a mosquito attacking an elephant; his punches seemed to bounce off her body with no effect. The only thing he knew for sure was that at least he wasn't getting hit with that left jab. It appeared to him that her extreme muscle development was hindering her ability to throw any effective hooks to his head or his body. He could feel her hitting his shoulders and arms but they were far less effective than when she had more punching room and could extend her arms. He had found her Achilles Heel.

As the bell sounded ending the first round, both fighters stopped punching and returned to their corners. Mike took a seat on his stool as Jeff applied an ice pack to his face in an effort to bring down the swelling that was beginning to form over his left eye. Truda, refused to sit, calmly leaning back against the ropes, draping her arms along the top rope. Her mind was going a mile a minute quickly analyzing how the fight was going and devising new tactics to combat her opponent's strategy.

"You're doing great out there, keep it up." Jeff yelled as Mike stood waiting for the bell.

As the bell sounded for round two, both fighters rushed out of their corners. Mike, determined to take advantage of Truda's weakness, immediately moved inside and began where he left off the previous round. Although they weren't doing any serious damage, his punches were beginning to annoy her; especially when he popped up and hit her in the face with a left and a right hook before dropping his attack back to her body.

Before Truda could launch a counter-attack, Mike slipped back outside of her reach and began circling to his right once again. He didn't dare become predictable; that would be his downfall. Instead, looking like Joe Frazier, he stopped circling and starting bobbing and weaving as he crouched in front of her, then moving into a peek-a-boo defense, his arms crossed in front of his face, his elbows, arms and shoulders protecting his head. Truda tried to hit the moving target in front of her with lefts and rights but because of the movement and the fact that she was forced to punch downward she was missing badly, expending a lot of energy for very little reward. By the end of the round she was clearly frustrated.

As Mike sat on his stool, Jeff massaged both his arms and shoulders trying to stimulate the circulation of blood to his aching limbs.

"Mike, that was fantastic. She's totally frustrated. Just keep doing what you're doing and she's yours."

Mike wasn't so sure. He was running out of ideas and was worried that he could only get away with what he was doing for only so long. He knew Truda had the power to take him out with either hand with just one punch. He could not make any mistakes out there.

The bell for round three sounded and once again Mike started out the round circling to his right, away from her power. For the first minute he stayed away, only occasionally moving close enough to score with a quick jab and then retreat. Truda continued to advance trying to cut off the ring in an attempt to corner the quicker fighter.

Trying to keep her off balance, Mike moved back inside burying his head against her chest once again. He was scoring with solid shots to her obliques when he suddenly felt her dip her right shoulder. A moment later he experienced the worst pain he had ever felt in his life as she dug a brutal right uppercut into his unprotected gut. Before he could escape he felt his right arm become trapped between her body and her left arm. Truda, smiling for the camera, hit him with a second right, this time lifting his entire body off the canvass. A third and a forth uppercut followed before Karla realized that Mike was being held.

"Break, Truda; let him go. Break."

Truda immediately released his arm, allowing Mike to sink to the canvass and roll on his side into a fetal position. Karla got right in Truda's face, issuing her a stern warning for holding and hitting, then turned and helped Mike to his feet. Karla gave him a standing eight count, allowing him time to recover or at least catch his breath. She put her hands on his shoulders and looked deeply into his eyes.

"Do you want to quit? Don't be a hero. Are you okay?"

Mike's pride would not allow himself to quit. He would go out on his shield before he quit. No, she would have to beat him, he wasn't going to quit.

Reluctantly, Karla turned to Truda and yelled, "OK, Fight!"

Truda moved in quickly planning to end the fight. Mike, heavily favoring his left side, moved as quickly as possible to his right off the ropes. Just as Truda cornered him, the bell sounded ending round three.

Jeff jumped into the ring and guided a wobbly Mike back to his stool. As Mike sagged onto his stool Jeff placed two ice packs on his stomach and ribs. Mike tried to get as much air back into his lungs as possible, but with each breath he experienced a sharp pain in his ribs. He feared that she may have cracked one or more of his ribs on his left side.

"I thought you were finished. It's a miracle that you were able to get out of that round."

Mike did not reply, instead saving his strength and his breath for what he knew would be the final round. There was no way that he was going to survive this next round. He couldn't stay outside of her reach for long and he sure as hell could not take another pounding like he had just received. When the bell sounded for round four he gamely stood and walked slowly to the center of the ring.

Truda, in a sign of respect for a valiant effort, raised her hands to her all but beaten foe. They touched gloves and began a slow shuffle around the ring. Mike had his left arm tucked in tight to his side in an attempt to protect his ribs. He knew it was too dangerous to stay outside, he had no left jab left to set up his right and his only hope was to get back inside and pound away with his right until the end came.

He never got that opportunity. As he tried to move inside he was met with a double fisted blow to his chest. It must have looked like a shove but was in fact a legal blow with both hands. He stumbled back into the ropes, which then catapulted him back towards Truda. Mike gazed at Truda as he attempted to put up some sort of defense against what he knew was coming. What he failed to realize until it was too late, was that Truda had shifted her stance to southpaw, with her right leg in front, and that her jab would now be coming from her right hand rather than her left.

With his left arm still protecting his ribs he had no defense for the straight right jab that came crashing into his face. His was only able to turn his head slightly, thus saving his nose. The punch landed solidly on his left cheek and everything turned to black.

The smell of ammonia brought him back to consciousness. When he could finally focus he saw Karla on his left, the ammonia packet still in her hand, and Truda to his right. Her discarded gloves were supporting his neck and head.

"Mike, Mike, can you hear me," Karla shouted at him with a very concerned look on her face.

"Yeah, I can hear you, you don't have to shout. You're giving me a head-ache," he said smiling into her captivating green eyes.

"Mike, follow my finger," Truda said as she tried to assess the damage that she had inflicted. After a couple of seconds she exclaimed, "Good, it looks like you don't have a concussion, but I have to run a couple more tests to be sure. I'd also like to get a couple of x-rays to check out your face and ribs, just to be sure there aren't any broken bones."

To Karla she said, "Help me get him to my office so I can examine him for internal injuries."

After getting him to his feet they got him out of the ring, and with each taking a side guided him across the gym, into her office and onto a rolling examination table.

"Hold his shoulders in place. Mike, this is going to hurt like hell, but I have to see if there is any damage to your internal organs." Karla held him tightly to the table as Truda pushed and probed his gut. Tears began to run down the side of Mike's face as he endured the pain in silence. When she was finished, she smiled down at him as she exclaimed, "Good, there doesn't appear to be any damage other than some intense bruising. Karla, you can leave us; I just have to get a couple of x-rays, then he should be good to go."

"Great fight, Mike! You did really well out there; no one has ever taken Truda to the fourth round before. Truda, can I talk to you a second?" Both women then went out in the hall.

When she returned to the exam room, Truda wheeled Mike into the x-ray room. Twenty minutes later, Mike slowly entered the locker room and took a well-deserved shower. Truda was there waiting for him as he exited the locker room.

"Mike I want you to eat light tonight; maybe just a cup of soup and a couple of crackers. Here are three Advil tablets. Take these now with a glass of water and go lay down. I'll check on you later tonight."

His bed never looked so good when he finally made his way back to his room. As soon as his head hit the pillow he was out like a light. Nearly three hours later he was awakened by two women having a discussion in Karla's room. He guessed it was Karla and Truda. They must have forgotten that the bathroom doors were both open.

"I know you won and it's your right to claim the spoils, I just want you to remember that he's mine. I'm not averse to sharing, but don't think that I'm giving up my prior claim. You can administer the sexual healing, just take it easy on him. I want him whole when you tell me he's finally ready for our bout."

"Don't worry, I'll be careful. Judging by today's results, I think he'll be ready in two or three more weeks; no more than another month for sure."

"Good. I don't think I can wait much longer than that."

"Okay. I'm going down to the kitchen and get him a cup of soup. If I were you, I'd plan on spending the next four or five hours down stairs. You know how vocal I can get."

When he heard her door close, Mike assumed that Karla had gone down stairs and slowly slid out of bed and shuffled to the bathroom. Closing her bathroom door he stood assessing his body in the full-length mirror. His entire stomach was one large nasty bruise. His face didn't fare much better; his right eye was nearly closed and he had a large bruise over the left eye along the eyebrow. His left cheek was swollen and blood had already begun to accumulate under that eye as well. By tomorrow he would be sporting two Technicolor shiners. He wondered if the company provided sunglasses.

Remembering the conversation he had overheard, he questioned out loud: "I wonder what this sexual healing is all about."

He was about to find out.

Mike heard a knock on his door. Figuring that it would take more energy than he had to get dressed, he made his way to the door and cracked it open.

"Mike can I come in please."

Truda entered the room carrying two cups of chicken soup. After placing the soup and two spoons on his dresser, she turned around just as Mike shut the door.

"Ouch," she exclaimed. "How do you feel? Any dizziness or nausea?"

"No, I just feel like I got hit by a Mack truck. I think my scalp and the soles of my feet are the only two places on my body that don't hurt."

"I'm sorry I was so rough on you. I was just trying to make a good video... and to impress my new instructor."

"I'll reserve my final judgment until I watch the video of the fight. But I think I can safely say that the new instructor is impressed."

"Thank you. I can tell you that I was very impressed with your abilities as well. No one has ever pushed me like that before. If it wasn't for the fact that I'm so much bigger and stronger than you, I think you may have beaten me. I don't think I can do anything about you getting any bigger, but I can assure you that I'll be able to make you stronger."

"You've already helped me get in the best shape of my life. I've dropped about five pounds of fat and replaced it with ten pounds of muscle."

"Good, I'm happy for you. Now, let's eat before it gets cold."

When he had finished his soup, Truda took his cup and spoon and placed them back on the dresser.

"Now it's time for me to claim my spoils as is the right of the Victor here at the Arena. "

She could see the apprehension on his face as she slipped off her robe revealing her magnificent body. Even though she was at least ten years older than him, he couldn't help but be impressed by her degree of muscularity and lack of visible fat.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle. Get those shorts off and lay on the bed. I'll do all the work, you just lay back and enjoy."

When Mike dropped his shorts, his cock was already rock hard. Looking down he couldn't believe the size of his erection. His last girlfriend had measured his erection at just over six inches; now it had to be at least three inches longer and a lot thicker.

She looked at the expression on his face and started to smile.

"It's a side effect of the supplements we all are taking. The women get rapid increased muscle growth; you guys get increased length, girth and vigor. I guess it's a win-win for us all around. Now get on the bed before I throw you on it."

Mike didn't have to be told twice. Before he could get comfortable Truda was already crawling up between his legs. She grabbed his cock and stuffed as much as she could into her mouth. For the next fifteen minutes she worked her mouth over every bit of his nine-inch erection. He was rapidly approaching the point of no return and tried to pull out of her mouth. Truda would not be denied; she simply slid her hands under his butt and worked his cock in and out of her mouth.

Mike moaned with pleasure as he erupted into her mouth.

"Mmmmm", she cooed, and sat up, towering over him. "That was good; now it's your turn."

Continuing her journey up his body, taking care to avoid his sore ribs, she finally stopped when her knees reached the sides of his head and her pussy hung just out of reach of his extended tongue.

"Make me cum and drink my nectar."

Reaching down she cradled his head and brought it up to her pussy. His tongue worked up and down her lips, occasionally dipping between them and invading her opening and his nose bumped her extended clit. As she inched closer and closer to her orgasm, she began to rub her pussy up and down over his entire face. Soon she could feel the heat rising up through her body as her orgasm began to rock her body.

"Open your mouth, stick out your tongue, and get it all," she moaned.

Suddenly a stream of clear lube shot out of her and into his mouth. He desperately tried to keep up with the flow, fearing to lose a single drop. When the stream ended he stuck his tongue into her to capture any remaining fluids.

'Hhhhm, that was good; you have a very talented tongue."

Climbing off his face she made her way back until she was again straddling his hips. Guiding his still erect cock to her opening, she slowly lowered herself, relishing the feelings as his impressive tool filled her to the max.

'Oh, that's so good. I could get used to this, too bad she's already laid claim to you."

Slowly at first, Truda began to raise her butt until she nearly lost her grip on him and then lowered herself again until their pelvic bones met. Again and again she repeated this maneuver as her pussy clung to him like a glove, giving them both a great deal of pleasure. When she felt his hips thrust up off the bed she increased her pace until she was slamming down on this already abused body. The bedsprings began to squeak along with her movements. When she felt that he was close to cumming, Truda clamped down over him and squeezed her internal muscles until he moaned from the pain.

"Not yet, my pet. We have all night and I want you around until the end."

When she was sure the crisis had passed, she started again, bringing him to the brink again, before suppressing his release. Again and again she brought him to the point of no return until he begged her to let him cum.

Her orgasms were coming so close together that they appeared to be one long, never-ending earth-shattering experience. When she felt that he couldn't take any more she sat up straight, expanded her chest, brought her arms up into a double bicep pose, and whispered, "Cum for your Master," as her pussy slowly contracted around him.

Mike's orgasm rocked his world. She had kept him on the brink for so long that when he finally came he felt like his body was being turned inside out. His contractions were so intense that his whole upper body pulled up off the mattress again and again until he had nothing left to give her and collapsed unconscious back onto the bed.

Mike's eyes began to flutter as he slowly regained consciousness. Truda was standing over him, washcloth in hand, sensually cleaning him.

"It looks like we're almost done here. Once more I think should do it," she said. She climbed back onto the bed until she was kneeling next to him. Before Mike could respond she spun around, throwing one of her massive legs over his body, and ending up facing his feet. His world shrunk until it consisted of only her magnificent back. He felt his cock lengthening in her hand, her erect nipples, hard abs, and wet pussy being slowly dragged along his body. Her legs, first one and then the other, moved over his shoulders coming to rest on either side of his head and then the exquisite feeling of his now fully erect cock being engulfed by her mouth.

He knew what she wanted. Throwing his arms around her hips he lifted his head until he could reach her pussy and began to lick and probe. He knew he was pleasing her when she started gyrating on his face, offering him her extended clit. He could feel the vibrations of her moans of pleasure as her skilled tongue swirled around his sensitive head. All too soon, he was reaching his climax. He felt her legs slip behind his head, firmly forcing his face into her as she positioned her opening directly over his mouth. Their climaxes hit simultaneously, sending a torrent of bodily fluids into their partner's mouth.

Mike felt her body relax over him, her full body weight pushing him down onto the mattress. Just before he began to panic due to lack of air, Truda released him from her hold and rolled over onto her side.

"You were very good, Liebling. We'll have to do this again soon."

Getting off the bed, she took his hand and practically dragged him to the bathroom.

"Come, I want to show you something."

As she turned on the light Truda guided him in front of the mirror.

"How is that possible?" Mike exclaimed as he stared at his reflection. There was not a hint of the damage he had endured during their fight. The swelling was gone from his face, his black eyes were gone as well and there was no trace of the body bruises she had inflicted on him.

"We call it sexual healing. We don't know how it works, but we believe it comes from the exchange of bodily fluids. It's how we can keep the guys around as long as we do. Could you imagine them staying around if they had to endure weeks of pain after each fight they had?"