The Amazonian Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time seemed to stand still, the air was thick with pheromones, lust and anticipation. At last, battle was about to commence.

A final 'boom' rent the air which was instantly followed by screams of released passion and the sound of 500 dripping pussies being driven together, thick lips parting and sliding as swollen clitorises were crushed together between colliding pubic bones.

It was at the same time that the twins took a tight grip on each other's wrists and pulled against each other. Their slick oiled bodies slid quickly and easily on the smooth polished marble , Their low grunts the only sign that the others iron hard clitoris had caused any discomfort , as each was driven deep within the wet, dark tunnel of their rival, forcing a path through the tight ring of muscle at each entrance and on through the thin membrane of each other's virginity, distorting the wet slippery walls and forcing a path deep into the back wall of their pussies, colliding with the mouth of their cervix send shooting pains throughout their loins. The pain of intrusion was more than made up for by the thrills chasing through their bodies as each felt the sensitive head of their respective clits pushing their way into the hot depths of her siblings pussy. Within seconds, the twins were locked in tight genital combat. As the shock of deflowerment passed, each contracted her internal muscles around the invader, squeezing in pulses as they tried to drag an unwanted orgasm from their rival. Unfortunately, with each tight contraction of their inner walls, their throbbing clits also twitched and lurched inside the other, a double input of mind blowing proportions. Their grips around each other wrists locked, pulling and holding their rival deep into their own body where their internal battle could continue.

The temple was now a riot of sound, the air filled with the screams of the individuals engaged in each sex fight, the loud slaps and squelches as 500 pussies slammed into each other time and time again. Short rests were taken and as each gathered their breath, the combatants would grind their pussies into each other, creating wet squelching noises as sliding labia created vacuums within the cuntal passageways as they were forced together, only to part with a sucking hiss as once more the battling warriors resumed their genital pounding.

the very air was now a fine mist of atomised genital fluids as the 500 wet pussies fought for ascendancy. The floor of the arena was now awash with sweat, oil, and vaginal juices, soon joined by the outpourings of urine which squirted from between battling pussies as their owners experienced an orgasm and their bladders relaxed. Where cunts were locked in sliding confrontation and both combatants orgasmed, the urine jetted out from their tightly conjoined pussies, spraying themselves and the other combatants nearest to them. Screams, grunts, and wet genital slapping filled the air, here and there could be heard the dull thud and crack as pubic bone met pubic bone. These thuds were immediately followed by shrill screams as the swollen clitorises of the warriors were crushed together between the colliding bone, the engorged flesh of the pussies offering little shelter from the crushing blows. All of the combatants were now being overtaken by an all consuming lust, each now knew that the only way to complete their own sexual nirvana, was to destroy the pussy of their rival.

In the midst of the sexual conflicts, the siblings lay unmoving, An observer could see that the rival's wrist locks were tight and that their arms were under strain as each pulled at the other. The soft flesh of their buttocks was distended where they met and although it could not be seen, their pussies were also crushed tightly against each other. Their faces reflected the strain each was under, sweat ran freely across their bodies and soft, low moans issued from each mouth. Beneath the unmoving visage, down between their loins, both twins were engaged in their own very private battle. The lips of each of their pussies were splayed against those of her rival, the wet, slimy flesh creating a suction which held them sealed together. Deep inside, the hot, velvet walls of their vaginal passages were constricting, gripping, and pulling at the large swollen invader in their depths. Not in an attempt to eject it, but in an effort to draw it in deeper and tighter, milking the invader in its hot warm embrace, inviting the stiff, blood engorged clitoris to trigger an orgasm in its owner.

As this battle was taking place, each of the siblings were also focused on their own clitoris, whilst trying to ignore the constricting pussy walls pulsing around it. By constricting their Kegel muscles, the twins were able to jerk and twist their clits inside the pussy of their rival, abrading each others 'G' spot between the pulsing, vaginal clasping of each wet pussy. Although only soft moans crossed their lips, this was due to the iron self discipline each imposed upon themselves. There was little doubt that each of the twins had been forced into having orgasms, the evidence was clear to an observer. Below the locked loins of the rivals lay an ever spreading pool of sweat and vaginal juices, occasionally fed by squirts of urine. As time passed, the alternate orgasms drew closer together as the rivals fed off their own sexual stimulus and the all pervading pheromone filled air.

Neither twin acknowledged their own orgasms, rather concentrating on delivering the orgasm inducing stimulus to their sister. This became more difficult as each of their orgasms grew more powerful, lasted longer, and came closer together.

Over an hour had now passed since the start of the contest and the temple was now filled with the screams, feral grunts and moans of the battling warriors. The cries and groans were themselves heard against a cacophony of loud wet slaps and bone jarring thuds. To an observer, the arena appeared to be full of glistening naked female bodies, a sea of writhing, twisting flesh as the warriors pussies fought for domination over their rival. Many of the battling couples were still in the original position, rivals ankles gripped, backs arched and pussies slipping and sliding in direct confrontation Others, overtaken by the increasing lust filled pheromone laden air, had collapsed their bodies, and remaining scissored, taken a tight grip the left leg of their opponent with their arms and were now in the process of withdrawing and then slamming their pussies into each other. These combats had moved on, now it was not only about driving their rival into orgasmic defeat, but was also a matter of inflicting as much pain on an opponent and physically beating their pussy into a mass of bruised, broken flesh. It was from these individual battles that the loudest screams came, each warrior drove their own pussy into that of their rival with loud feral grunts eliciting piercing screams as both turgid clitorises were slammed together, crushed between unforgiving bone and then ground against each other before parting, only to be smashed against each other time and time again.

The elders shook their heads and whispered amongst themselves. All could see that the sexual contest was being subsumed by a rising blood lust, already they could see several sexual contests had broken out into vicious one on one fights, each rival fighting to get the upper position and pound their opponents pussy into submission.

On the dais, the twins had almost reached the pinnacle of their own personal battle. Their orgasms had now become attuned to the others, each experiencing an orgasm at the same time as their sibling. Only now could movement be seen, the siblings buttocks and pussies were slowly grinding against each other accompanied by rising whimpers and moans as the power of each orgasm doubled and then doubled again until there was no break between them. The orgasms had now joined up into one long continuous release which was increasing in depth and size writhing and twisting inside them, sexual jolts careering through their tight sucking pussies and throbbing clits. Each of the siblings knew she could not hold out any longer, the super orgasm filled their pussies and minds, their bodies now shaking and vibrating out of control.

Suddenly, the temple was filled with two unbelievably loud, drawn out screams echoing and rebounding against its walls. Every individual battle ceased as the warriors attention was drawn to the central dais. There, at its centre, lay the two sisters. Their bodies were locked together at their loins and were shaking uncontrollably. heads were bent backwards as each mouthed their orgasmic screams and there, between their conjoined loins sprayed jets of hot urine as their bladders convulsed, hosing their rivals genitals. The screams and bodily spasms continued for long minutes before ending in a shuddering screech and the complete collapse of both antagonists.

In the sudden silence, a soft voice was heard, "Mark your opponent."

Each warrior looked to their opponent, noting their sweat streaked bodies and physical condition, assessing each for possible weaknesses to exploit when battle should recommence. All displayed some bruising and a few, where discipline had broken down and fights had ensued, also displayed signs of gouging, scratching and biting.

At the sound of the gong, all of the combatants left the temple, leaving the still bodies of the twins lying on the dais. Swiftly, handmaidens mounted the steps and taking a gentle hold of each sibling, slowly drew them apart. Each of the handmaidens gasped as they saw that the hugely engorged clitoris of each twin was buried deep in the other's pussy. As the rivals were parted, gasps of shock accompanied the sight of floods of seminal fluid streaming from inside each distended pussy and there, at the very end of each clitoris, was a tiny slit. Knowing the high fecundity of Amazonian women, each maid wondered if it was possible that each twin had actually impregnated the other.

Quickly, the two teams of maidens went to work. Washing and massaging their recovering charges; Bodies were freshly oiled and copious amounts of secret potion were consumed. In response to a call, the handmaidens left the dais, disappearing from view. In the ensuing silence, only the sound of soft footfalls could be heard as the High Priestess approached the dais. In her hands she carried a soft pillow on which rested a long marble object. climbing the steps she approached the twins and instructed them to scissor their legs. As they did so, the priestess knelt and placed the marble object between their legs. It was now clear to both that the object was a replica of a two headed penis some 18 inches in length and as thick as a man's wrist.

Leaning forward, the Priestess pushed her fingers into Hippolyta's pussy withdrawing them covered in Penthesilea's seminal fluid which she promptly began to massage into the head of the dildo nearest Hippolyta's pussy. She then repeated her actions, smearing Hippolyta's seminal fluid over the head of the dildo nearest to Penthesilea's pussy. Once completed, the High Priestess stood and indicated that each of the siblings should place the tip of the dildo at her own entrance. This was accomplished without difficulty, the bodies of the twins sliding effortlessly on mixed sweat and pussy juice. The High Priestess then reached into her robe and produced two vials indicating that each twin should consume the contents, explaining that the vials contained a potion which would enable them to mate like the Gods and that the winner of this final battle would earn the right to be queen of the Amazonian tribes and be impregnated by Zeus himself .

Silence followed the departing High Priestess and an air of anticipation filled the temple.

The air between the two siblings could almost be cut with a knife. Each stared at the other with a look of absolute loathing and hatred. Each consumed by an unbridled passion to see the other beaten at her feet. Neither of the twins thought that this 'final' battle amounted to anything, since they had seen other tribe members using such things to seek sexual release.

"I am going to win this contest, and when I am Queen, you will be banished." Hissed Hippolyta.

"Your weak Cunt is as nothing. I will defeat you and you will never see Amazonia again." hissed Penthesilea in reply.

Both of the twins were then distracted by the soft chants of the High Priestess and her acolytes standing at the foot of the statue of Zeus. The Gregorian type chants washed over the twins and rose to fill the temple. Hippolyta's gasp shook Penthesilea out of her thoughts and her eyes followed those of her twin's. She too gasped when she saw that a grey, lifeless marble dildo was not only flesh coloured, but that it also pulsed as though it had a beating heart at its centre. Each twin shuddered as they watched the dildo begin to stretch, pushing its heads against the tight muscular rings of each pussy entrance. Each of the siblings groaned and leaned back, supported by their hands as they braced themselves for the forthcoming invasion of their pussies.

Each of the antagonists let out a long low moan as they felt the bulbous head of the dildo push up against their pussy entrance and slowly and forcefully begin an entrance, the tight muscular ring at the neck of their pussies momentarily halting the advance before the siblings felt the ring stretch unbearably before conceding defeat and allowing the head to drive into their wet entrance. Once inside, the heads began to send out vibrations which caused each muscular ring to contract, tighter and tighter, locking the head in place. Now each twin felt the head of the dildo pulling against the contracted muscle ring and because it was so tightly locked, they felt their bodies begin to slide towards each other on the slippery surface of the dais. Once more the twins felt the head of the dildo force a deeper passage, pausing again to draw the two pussies towards each other. Both siblings watched as their pussies began to devour the dildo as they were drawn together. Slowly, inexorably, the swollen vaginal lips of each pussy lay open as they began to close on each other. Instinctively, each twin reached for their hard, swollen clitorises and pushed them down between the folds of their own pussy. Too late they realised that they had pushed their clits down to the same side of the dildo and now, their loins were too close to extract them.

Each twin watched with fascination as their wet pussy lips gently met, pushing each other apart, the splayed out flesh shining wetly and pink. Tremors ran each body as their turgid clitorises began to rub, one against the other. Finally, the siblings watched as their wet pussies came together with a soft squelch and a wet trembling hiss as the air between them was forced out from their cores creating a vacuum, and tightly cementing their wet flesh together with a strong suction. Neither of the twins were capable of retreating from their genital connection, both were now 'Tied' to each other with a lock more powerful than any dog was ever tied to his bitch.

Both twins now waited with bated breath, both keen to begin the sexual combat but neither sure just how it could commence.

Suddenly, both twins shuddered as they felt the dildo begin to twist and turn inside them, rubbing against the warm wet walls of their vaginal passageways. Not only was it writhing and undulating inside them, but it was also growing in both length and diameter. Now the antagonists realised that this sexual battle would require no input from themselves, all each had to do was ensure that they were not the first to succumb to sexual oblivion and thereby secure both the crown and Zeus's seed.

Despite not wanting to show her rival any weakness, both siblings gave heavy groans as they felt the growing diameter of the dildo squeezing against the walls of their pussies as it continue to writhe and flex inside them. Even louder gasps were heard as they each felt the surface of the dildo change from hard hot flesh to a slight abrasive, yet smooth slippery surface. The dildo now began to rotate inside their stretched pussies whilst still undulating and writhing within the tight wet passages. As the dildo rotated, the abrading surface rubbed against the 'G' spots of each sibling, sending shocking, shuddering jolts of ecstasy careering through each of their bodies. This new sexual input was accompanied by deep lustful screams from each of the twins, both falling to their backs, slipping and writhing in the accumulated pools of sweat and pussy juice.

It was in this position that each twin realised that they were possibly able to exercise some control over the outcome of the contest. Although the lips of their pussies were tightly sealed, one to the other, their protruding pubic bones having met, had created a vacuum filled arena in which their clitorises throbbed and pulsed, ready to do battle. Using their Kegel muscles each of the twins were able to direct their own clitoris, causing it to stroke against her rival's. With practice, they were able to bring their clitorises into full battle, writhing and twisting around each other, knotting and unravelling before repeating the process. The stimulus from the fighting clits joined that of the writhing dildo, flooding each twin with overwhelming sexual input, causing them to scream out their passion, whilst their bodies writhed and bucked against each other .

Now the Dildo began to stretch, each sibling could feel the head of the invader rubbing up against the back wall of their passage as though searching for something, each twist and turn against their 'G' spot made the nerves situated there even more susceptible to stimulus causing each abrading pass to send even more erogenous signals shooting through their bodies. And still the swollen heads of the dildo squirmed against the back wall of their pussies until earth shattering screams signalled the discovery of the mouths to each cervix. Instantly, the dildo began to lengthen, forcing each bulbous head against the mouth of each cervix. The siblings continued to screech out their pain as the heads forced their way into the neck of the cervix and finally with an agonising jolt of pain, forced passage into each womb.

Only seconds of relief followed this final invasion. The dildo lay still inside their pussies and wombs whilst the pain of cervical invasion diminished. Then, at first slowly, the dildo began to writhe and twist once more abrading their 'G' spots, rubbing distended blood filled clitorises and tight gripping sensitive walls of each pussy. The twins once more took up battle with their clits, poking, rubbing, twisting and locking up with each other sending overheated pulses of erotic stimulus to their brains to join those of their 'G' spots. All of these sexual inputs were now joined by a new and stronger signal, as the heads rotated inside the dark of each twins womb they rubbed against the blood filled tissue there which was rich in sensory nerve ends. These new overpowering signals also rushed to the twins brains over loading their synapses and sending their bodies into a jerking, shuddering mass of naked flesh assailed by the most tremendous orgasm each had ever experienced.

On and on rolled the super orgasm, building higher and higher, pussy juice ran freely between the two pussies and then bladders relaxed, each sending a stream of hot urine into each other's pussy, building up the pressure against the tight genital seal. Both twins were on the point of passing out from the effects of the exploding orgasm when they both felt the dildo pulse strongly, suddenly, their wombs were being filled with high pressured jets of seminal fluid, powering a final earth shattering orgasmic jolt to their brains. The building pressure was too much for the pussy seal and it gave way, and as the twins bucked and writhed against each other, screaming out their ecstasy to the heavens, the intermingled fluids of pussy juice, urine and seminal fluid sprayed from their conjoined loins in what seemed never ending jets. for a full five minutes the siblings writhed and slammed against each other as the super orgasm broke both their bodies and minds, wombs were filled with semen, pussies swapped each other's hot urine, clitorises became locked in a tight pulsating knot and with a final, blood curdling scream, the twins fell into unconsciousness.