The Amazon's Pledge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaseya shrugged. "There is no perfect translation in your language. It is a term of endearment the Sisterhood bestows upon the sorcerers we pledge to serve. I suppose you could say it means 'bond-mate,' but that implies equality when there is none. 'Master' is perhaps more accurate."

"You definitely don't want to call me that," I said. "I am no one's master."

"You can use whatever term you prefer. But you are my Maskari, and I am your loyal servant. Your will is my command."

Once again I could scarcely believe what I was hearing, but I could tell from the sober look on her face that she was being completely honest. This beautiful twenty-something woman was willingly offering herself up as some kind of bizarre slave/bodyguard to a man she had only just met. It was ludicrous. It was insane. Any half-decent, right-minded man in my position would have walked away and tried to get her some help.

Apparently I was neither, because I promptly slipped the choker around her neck and snapped it securely into place.

"It is done," Kaseya said, smiling for the first time since I had met her. "I will not disappoint you, Maskari. I promise."

I smiled back, still painfully aware of the tent in my trousers. "All right. What's next?"

"The tan'ratha will take time to fully attune, but I can already feel an echo of your emotions." Kaseya's eyes narrowed in concentration as the emeralds embedded in her collar had started to glow faintly. "The sensations...they are almost overwhelming."

"You're telling me," I squeaked. At this point my cock was so hard it actually hurt.

Her eyes eventually fluttered back open, and for the first time she glanced down to the bulge a few inches beneath her chin. "You are aroused."

No shit!

"Uh...sorry," I managed. "It's just, you know, this is all very—"

"You do not need to apologize," Kaseya said. "It is my duty to relieve you."

My mouth fell open again. "You can't be...oh!"

I yelped when she abruptly pulled open the fly of my trousers and exposed my raging hard cock. I almost exploded right there, and then again when she curled her index finger and thumb around the swollen shaft.

"Your stem is impressive," Kaseya said. "I can sense that you have not spilled in some time."

"Yeah...yeah you could say that," I replied, my voice so strained it was barely recognizable. It was taking every ounce of self-control I could muster not to erupt all over her face and hair.

"Do not worry. All amazons are trained to please their Maskari in preparation for the day we are eventually bonded."

Okay, this this has to be a hallucination. I'm not this lucky. No one in the god damn world could possibly be this lucky...

"I...uh..."

"Do not strain yourself," Kaseya said, squeezing my leg with her free hand. "I shall relieve you now."

After slowly stroking my shaft a few more times, she opened her red lips and wrapped them around the head of my quivering member. My hands grabbed the armrests of the wooden bench so hard I probably got a dozen splinters. I wanted to let myself go and flood her waiting mouth right then and there, but I kept telling myself over and over again that this was a once in a lifetime opportunity. A gorgeous amazon warrior was willingly and eagerly sucking my cock—I could live for a million years and this would probably never happen again.

"That's...oh!"

I tried to find the air to speak, but my lungs had apparently frozen in my chest. So instead I just sat there, breath shallow and mouth agape, as she lathered the swollen head with her tongue. I normally preferred it when a woman maintained eye contact while she pleasured me, but the way Kaseya was staring adoringly at my cock might have been even better. She was like a temple priestess worshipping an idol...or maybe a huntress yearning to devour her prey.

"I am eager to taste your life-force," she said. "Keeping her Maskari sated is one of an amazon's most important duties. I promise, I will become more efficient over time."

"Trust me...you're doing fine," I said between labored breaths.

Her eyelids fluttered in concentration while she continued licking up and down the length of my shaft. "I sense your true desire now. You wish me to take you deeper."

"What?" I stammered. "You don't...oh, gods!"

I crumpled back into the seat when she abruptly lunged forward and inhaled my cock all the way down to the hilt. Her hands reached around to my lower back and clawed into my flesh, effectively giving her full control. I didn't even need to thrust—between the iron grip of her fingers and the vise-like seal of her lips, she was able to fuck her own face with or without my help. Her throat was like a damned volcano, and I knew I would be able to last much longer. All I had to do was glance down and watch my cock vanish between her lips one last time...

"Shit!" I yelled so loudly my voice actually echoed off the wooden hull. I grabbed the base of her skull as I erupted, flooding the back of her throat with months upon months of pent-up frustration. Despite her best efforts to keep up, a few white streams leaked out the sides of her lips before I finished and collapsed.

When my mind finally returned to my body, I belatedly wondered if she might be irritated about my lack of warning...but then I watched in delight as she leaned back on her haunches and swallowed everything I'd given her. I don't know what it was, but the sight of a gorgeous, powerful woman thirstily guzzling down my seed had always made me hard. It was probably just another of my many character flaws.

"By the gods," I breathed, rubbing the back of my hand across my forehead. "That was...I don't even know what to say."

"You do not need to say anything," Kaseya said, pushing the last few strands of seed into her mouth. "You are my Maskari now. It is my duty to aid you whenever you require relief."

"Right..." I murmured. Sooner or later, I knew I would start to feel guilty about all of this. But right now...well, right now I could only assume that the gods were rewarding my charity. Maybe they weren't all callous, indifferent bastards after all.

"I should return to Hestiah now," Kaseya said, standing and retrieving her prayer rug. "Once we reach Highwind, you shall have my full attention again. I am sure you will require further relief."

"Yeah," I breathed, eyeing her body up and down and wondering for the thousandth time how she could possibly be real. "You're probably right."

12