The Amazon's Revenge

Story Info
Thief is captured by Amazonian homeowner.
2.7k words
4.11
47.4k
34
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 years old or older.

****

I squeezed the boy's head between my legs.

"Enjoy the show you little deviant?"

KB gasped for air, smacking my leg to signal surrender. I refused to give it to him. Don't judge me, you'd be mad too if you found him filming your ass on his phone. I was trying to teach my aerobics class. I was the victim here, not him. I was just doing what needed to be done.

"Ashley, he's turning blue," one of my students told me.

"Fine."

I opened my legs and he scurried to his feet.

"Give me back my phone," he demanded.

When I caught the gym regular in the act I had snatched his phone from his hand and put it in my purse.

"Nope. Be a perv lose the phone. Them's the breaks."

"Give it back," he puffed his chest out, trying to intimidate me.

You saw how well it worked earlier. Instead I stood up giving him a reminder of my own 6 ½ foot tall muscular body and the power it held. I flicked my long blond hair back and laughed.

"Get lost."

Grumbling to himself, KB stormed off.

As I went to clock out for the night the manager called me into his office.

"Yes?"

"Have a seat, Ashley."

Oh, this wasn't good.

"A customer has filed a formal complaint against you."

"It was that little shit from earlier wasn't it? The little pervert was filming our asses."

"Yes, that's what your student told me when she saw him leave my office. That's why KB is banned from this gym. That's what you should have done. You had no right to physically accost him."

"That? You call that accosting him? That's nothing compared to what I wanted to do to him."

"Ashley, this is the third complaint this month alone. You're too rough with our customers, too abrasive. We're losing business."

"What are you saying?"

"Ashley, you're fired."

Yeah, that sucked. Then came date night. I met my boyfriend Dale at our favorite sushi place. I knew something was wrong the moment he cam in. He was sweaty, nervous, ready to run.

"Dale, what's wrong? Sit down."

"No, Ashley, I won't."

"Why not?"

"I'm not staying."

"Dale ..."

"Ashley, it's over. I can't see you anymore."

"Why the fuck not?"

"You're too rough. I'm in pain after every night we spend together. You're too much. I can't do this. Goodbye."

He turned and ran from the restaurant.

I returned home in the worst mood of my life. I slammed the door shut and stormed into the den. That's when I saw him. A skinny man in his late twenties with a white bandanna on his head under a stupid fedora and his lower face covered by a black bandanna was digging through my drawer. Screaming I tackled him to the ground.

"Fucking little bastard."

Almost foaming at the mouth from my ever-mounting anger I drug the boy after me into the living room.

"I can't believe I come home to find you robbing my fucking house."

"Please, just let me go," he begged.

He looked ready to cry at any moment. Good.

"Listen, I'll leave and you'll never have to see me again. Nothing's missing and nothing's been broken. We can end this right here."

"Oh hell no," I told him, "I'm going to make you pay."

I took some white cotton rope and began to tie. I wrapped it around his chest several times, pinning his arms to his sides in the process. I then looped more over his shoulder and under the rope binding each arm. The next loop connected front to back encircling his head to form a perfect little harness. I forced his wrists behind his back and bound them together too. I also bound his ankles together, stripping him of any hope of escape.

"Too tight?" I teased.

"Yes, please, just let me go."

"Nope."

I pulled off his bandanna to get a better look at him. I laughed.

"You? Oh god, this is too perfect."

"Give me back my phone," KB demanded.

"You cost me my job. Let's make us a little more even."

I tossed his stupid little hat aside as I took in his pathetic plight.

"I'm going to make you pay," I told him.

"Please, don't, I'll leave, I'll hop away if I have to. Just please, let me go."

I smiled a wicked smile at the boy.

"There is no way out of this. I'm going to punish you. Nothing you say can stop it. I'm going to make you pay."

"Jesus, what kind of hell have I gotten myself into?" his asked.

"The best kind," I told him.

I grabbed the rope around his neck and began pulling them both back and forward. I smiled as he squirmed from the rope burn it caused. The sight of his cute little face flinching sent a shutter through my heart. My breathing quickened. I couldn't understand it, but I needed more. My hands slid down his chest. I felt a nipple graze my finger.

I slowly ran my finger over it. I could feel myself become wet at the thought of what I wanted to do with it. I pinched it. He groaned in pain. God, that was amazing. I grabbed the other with my other hand. He could see the wheels turning.

"Please, don't ..."

"Silence."

I gave them a painful little twist. He shouted from the pain.

"No, no, I can't have the neighbors hearing you. I don't want the police taking away my new toy."

I looked down at the bandanna in my hand. That would do rather nicely. I rolled it into a nice little gag.

"Oh come on ..."

Before he could finish his complaint I forced it into his open mouth, pushing it back as far as it would go. I tied a nice little knot behind his head silencing him once and for all.

"Sit," I said.

He made for the couch.

"No."

I indicated the floor. He sighed but gingerly sat down on the floor, legs bunched up in front of him. I slowly took a seat on the couch.

"Now your punishment can begin."

The look he gave me let me know he had thought it already had. Poor boy. I unbuttoned his shirt, pulling it open to give me access to the tender flesh of his chest. She squirmed and tried to pull away, but I was having none of it. I pulled him back against the couch, right between my splayed legs.

"There's no escape. I'm going to be doing this for a very long time to come."

To prove my point I gave his nipples several more savage little twists. God, I loved this!

"I don't think this is enough," I told him, "maybe I need to do more."

He shook his head vigorously.

"Yeah, I really just need to sink my teeth into this."

Using my hand as a claw I dug into the flesh of his pec. He moaned and squirmed.

"It won't help. You're stuck with me forever."

Exhaustion beats everything, even blinding rage. It was late into the night and I could barely keep my eyes open, so I decided to hit the hey. Grabbing KB I dragged him along. No way I was letting him try and escape in the night. I was far from finished with him. Reaching my room, I looked around for a place to keep him. Ah, yes, the walk-in closet. I pulled the door open and tossed him in.

"Get some sleep, KB, you'll need the rest."

God, the terrified look on his face turned me on so bad. I grabbed my vibrator and got to work. I needed sleep too.

The next morning I opted to show my prisoner a little mercy. I allowed him to use the bathroom and eat breakfast. Then I set up a camera, tossed him on the living room floor and sat on his face. I only wear dresses and since I prefer commando he got a face full of my round, plump ass. I then ground it into his face as hard as I could.

After I did this for a while I allowed him to sit back up. Then I slapped his face.

"Bet you regret messing with me don't you, you fucking little bastard."

He nodded. I just kept slapping, I didn't care. I caught a glimpse of the time.

"Ooh, my shows are on."

I forced KB onto all fours and sat on his back like he was a chair.

"Don't move, I don't want to miss a thing."

That could not have been a good two hours for him. After lunch I pulled out my laptop to start job hunting. I had bills to pay. To keep him busy I forced KB under the table, forcing him to lick my boots clean.

Our day was spent pretty much like that. I smothered him with my hands, spanked his ass like a baby and ground my heels into his sides. The worst part for KB was I filmed the whole thing. After some less than gentle persuasion he gave me access to all his social media accounts. I think it was the knowledge the whole world would see his torment that finally broke him. He made no noise the rest of the night.

The next morning while a sullen KB ate I checked online. No hits on the job hunt just yet. People were loving the videos I posted on both our accounts. One of the comments caught my eye. 'I love bondage role play videos like these. Usually you have pay good money for videos like this'. I didn't think good money was right but that gave me an idea. I began researching scenarios.

I raided a local costume shop and BDSM supplier for the necessary tools. When I got home I untied KB and tossed him a set of clothes.

"What's this for?"

"Go in the bathroom and put them on."

I felt a little pang of guilt as he did so without question. I was not as angry as I was the day before and was questioning whether I should let him go or not. If these videos sold I would reward him with his freedom, I promised myself. I pulled off my own clothes and tossed on a skimpy nun's outfit. When KB emerged dressed as a Catholic school boy his arousal at my look was clearly apparent. It was then he saw the camera was on.

"Do you know why I called you into my office, boy?"

"No ... Sister."

"Because of the dirty magazine I found in your desk."

"I'm sorry."

"Oh trust me, you will be."

We spent the day filming various little scenes like this. In one I was a cowgirl and he my pony. In another I was a cop and he was the criminal I was interrogating. At one point he was a night guard and I the thief, ironic I know. To his credit KB grew more confident over the takes and was soon going at it whole heartedly. I felt bad when I had to bind him and lock him away again.

I guess I was feeling a little lazy the next day. I tossed KB on the floor in front of the couch as I flipped on a movie I loved but hadn't seen in forever. As I became lost in that celluloid world my feet found KB's chest. Absent mindedly I began rubbing them over him. God, this movie was steamier than I remembered. My heart began pounding in my chest as I watched the two lovers go at each other on screen. God, was it getting hotter in here? Oh this was one of those where the two actors actually did it, wasn't it? That might explain was I suddenly wet.

I paused the video needing a little break. I stood up bumping the wooden tray I had set my drink on. It fell off and splashed all over KB's shirt.

"Great, now I have to wash that."

Why though? Why did I have to wash his shirt? It wasn't like he was wearing it anywhere anytime soon. I grabbed a pair of scissors and cut it off, tossing the shirt aside. It was then I got my first good long look at KB's chest. For such a little runt he took damn good care of himself. Abs, pecs, all were well proportioned and firm to the touch. Simply put he was delicious.

"You've been holding out on me."

I ran my hands all over his chest. I caressed every inch of bare skin I could get my hands on. I didn't stop, I couldn't stop. For hours I just sat there feeling him up. Soon that was no longer enough. I began kissing it as well. From there it turned to licking. I even playfully bit and played with his nipples. As he moaned in pleasure I became more and more aggressive in my actions.

As night fell I stood him up and walked him back to the bedroom. He began to make his way to his closet. I pulled him back. He looked back at me confused.

"No more closets for you. I need to feel that body as much as I can."

I helped him up into the bed, climbing in behind him. Grabbing his chest possessively I pulled him up against me, locking my legs around his.

"Good night, my sweet little pet."

The next morning, as I allowed KB his bathroom break I decided the whole no shirt - jeans combo wasn't a good look on him. I grabbed the scissors and soon his pants were gone too. To my pleasant surprise his legs and hips were just as well cared for as the rest of him. I shoved him onto the couch, putting his feet in my lap. I began to stroke his legs with one hand and his feet with the other.

As I touched his soul he squirmed. He was ticklish! God, this was perfect! My fingertips danced around his feet like the legs of two little spiders. KB laughed through his gag, thrashing about. I held tight and increased the ferocity of my assault. Soon enough he lay panting and very, very red in the face. I held his feet up to my mouth and began kissing them. As I did slid my tongue in-between his toes before pulling them into my mouth and sucking as hard as I could.

Before I knew it, the day was over. I led KB back to bed. This time I turned him toward me as I held him tight. I felt his breath on my skin as I held his face against my tits.

"God I love you."

As I allowed KB to pee that next day I noticed something. He didn't bother pulling up his underwear. My boy knew me too well. I cut the briefs off and tossed them aside. I took a long hard look at him.

"You know, there's no real reason to get out of bed today."

Taking his arm I led him back to bed. I pushed him onto his back smiling down at him. I pulled my nightgown off and tossed it aside. I soaked in the lustful looks he gave my large, powerful and voluptuous body. Slowly I took him inside me. His gasp of pleasure set me off. I rode that boy for hours. Eventually he ended up passed out, resting against me as I checked my phone.

Hey! I got an interview at another gym! Things were turning around. Looks like I wouldn't have to finish those videos after all. A thought came to me. If I never finished them I could never sell them. If I never sold them I would never make any money. If I never made any money from them I would never have to honor the promise I made myself. I would never have to let KB go. Yeah, I was deleting those videos later. This boy was mine.