The Ambassador's Daughter Ch. 02

Story Info
In the beginning- The Road to Israel.
2k words
3.89
22k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 11/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How did Yara turn into such a hot slut, I hear you ask? Being the ambassador's daughter, she was always stuck-up, spoiled, rich and a party girl. Being a nympho was natural for her. She had no real beliefs, ideology or even work ethnic. She subscribed to secular liberalism and French literature but only very superficially. She is a feminist, but again this did not go skin-deep. For her being rebellious was about drawing attention to herself, nothing more.

Oh my Brothers! She was always feeling a bit shagged and fagged and fashed, but as long as she played good daughter to her father- she never had to work or change her behavior. What was her first sexual experience and how did she lose her virginity? Well her sexual experiences were processes. She would watch Hollywood movies- so she learned about sex early on. But she was also a serial porn-watcher, locking herself in her bedroom- her jeans unzipped but not down with wet-wipes by her side.

But she didn't lose her virginity, until she was 18 and was on a trip to Israel. Her Father was spending the summer there on a diplomatic mission. She joined him. Yara didn't think much of Israelis before she went. In Jordan, despite the peace treaty between the two countries, the locals regard the country as their enemy. So Yara's hopes weren't high.

But when Yara arrived in Tel-Aviv it was a shock for her. It was a party town, hedonistic and sexy. Hot guys with tanned bodies and sexy girls in mini skirts got Yara going. But she kept it hidden for a while. When she arrived at Jordanian Ambassador's residence- she was given a talk about the protocols expected of her. She was to have minimal contact with locals and had a security detail at all times.

When Yara found out she would be assigned a body guards- she wasn't to pleased. 'Gosh, he will get in the way' she thought. But that was until she saw him for the first time. She was assigned to Hassan- Hassan was from a strong Bedouin tribe in Southern Jordan. He was 6"4, lean, well-built, short hair, green eyes, light olive skin. He was dressed in an expensive black suite with a tie. He was a former member of the Royal Special Forces Brigade and had a special death grip.

Yara was excited to be protected by such a strong, handsome guy. But unfortunately for Yara, he took his job very seriously. He seemed to block all of Yara's advances- and he prevented Yara for doing to much. But he was obliged to allow Yara to shop in Tel-Aviv. Yara spent her days on the beach and in the shopping districts. Hassan did have a thing for Yara but he repressed his feeling- she was totally wrong for him. A stuck up whore. Also Hassan- while not an extremist, was quiet religious and it was evident that Yara didn't care about religion.

A few days into her trip, Yara was on the beach in a black bikini. Hasan was told by Yara to keep his distance. While, Yara was playing in the water she came to the attention of Avi. Avi was 5"8, tanned, professional solider. At 25 he was a Captain in the Golani Brigade. Avi had studied military strategy and Arab history at Haifa University. He always thought is was important to 'know' the enemy. He was taking leave in Tel-Aviv, and he decided to sit on the beach and read Raphael Patai's The Arab Mind.

But as he tried to read- he couldn't help but notice Yara's sexy body. He was enthralled- he felt a hard-on building up in his swimming shorts. He tried to snap out of it. He wanted to read and besides in a week he will be back with his unit on the Syrian border. He looks down at his book and then up again and he see Yara's body in the sea- all wet. Avi could not resist any longer. He smiled at her and Yara gave a devilish smile back.

Encouraging, Avi thought. As Yara came out the sea, Avi got up and approached her. As he moved towards her- he could feel his cock getting harder and harder. 'Shalom' Avi said and preceded, to speak in Hebrew. But it was clear that Yara did not understand. Avi laughing to himself and said 'ohh, sorry I thought you were Israeli. What is your name?'. Yara told him and he was taken aback and he said to her 'Yara's Jewish name, no?'. Yara told him no- Arabic 'I am Jordanian'.

Avi jumped a little bit. An 'Arab' he said 'But you don't look Arabic'. Avi had always had a mixture of fear and hatred for Arabs- but know he had an erection. This was a problem. Avi was from a very militant Zionist family. His great-grandfather was an enthusiastic Zionist from Germany. Who emigrated to Palestine under British rule- at the end of the First World War. He become a leader in underground anti-British and anti-Arab guerrilla groups. They were confirmed Jabotinskyists. Avi grandfather went on in the new state of Israel to become a general and politician. Arabs were the enemy, as far as Avi was concerned.

Yara responded 'well, i am'. Avi looked her up and down and thought that he should try her anyway. 'Do you like Israeli guys' and Yara responded 'Yes, they are sexy'. Yara gave a smile. Avi was feeling hot and turned on. They than talked for a while and learned all about each other.

Avi told her, he liked her, and he wanted to see her. Yara sighed, and told him about the body guard. Avi looked around and then held out his hand and said 'come with me'. Yara took his hand and they ran for it. They managed to give the bodyguard the slip.

Yara got into Avi's car and they went to an abandoned parking-lot. Avi looked Yara up and down. Sexy, he thought. What was he doing, was he really about to fuck the enemy? This prospect excited Avi. Yara was looking nervous, as Avi moved in to kiss her. He did so slowly, gently creasing her tongue. Avi got carried away and spat in her mouth and Yara unsure what to do swallowed. As Avi was kissing Yara beautiful mouth, he thought to himself 'This is for all the wars and people we lost.'

Yara was feeling nervous- she was still a virgin- but she was enjoying attention from Avi. But no sooner had they started kissing, that Avi unhooked Yara's bra and pulled down her Bikini. Avi then whipped out his dick- Yara looked at it gasping. It was smaller than in the films but it had its quality. Avi then pulled out a condom from his bag and ripped open the condom. He then slide it on his hard cock. He then opened Yara's legs and gentle rubbed her pussy. He then inserted his cock into Yara's pussy.

He did this in stages, 1 inch, 2 inch, 3 inch, 4 inch. Yara was gasping and her mouth was wide open. She went into a trance and her eyes wide open. She began to bleed a little and then Avi began moving his cock in and out. He was getting faster and faster. He was shouting 'You fucking, dirty Arab whore'. The car was shaking and Yara began groaning loudly. Avi went on for 25 minutes and then he pulled his cock out and rubbed it against Yara's leg. He then cam on her leg and let out a huge sigh.

She was excellent he thought. But Avi wasn't done with Yara yet. They got dressed and Avi took, Yara to his apartment. To Yara's amazement, Avi was living with his fiance- Mya. Mya had a petite but curvy figure. Tanned and dark hair. Avi introduced her to Yara and told her everything. Mya was no ordinary partner, she enjoyed an open relationship and they both went out serial humping. Yara was told to have a shower and a change of clothes would be waiting.

Whilst Yara was having a shower, Mya, decided to learn more about Yara. So she walked into the bathroom and as Yara was showering joined her. Yara was a bit taken aback- but before she could say anything, Mya started kissing her. Mya tongue went down Yara's mouth and even reached into Yara's throat. Yara felt a tingling sensation- only a few hours ago she had lost her virginity and already she was experimenting with girls.

The water flying of their naked bodies- the shower glass doors steamed up- with hand prints removing the steam. It was intense. Mya seemed to know what she was doing. Her hands gently caressing, Yara's pink nipples, teasing them, exciting them. Mya then withdraw her tongue from Yara's mouth and looked Yara in the eyes. Her eyes and facial expression indicated arousal. Mya then kissed Yara's nipples and began to gentle suck them. Yara had never been so wet. Mya made sucking sounds and would let off 'mmmmm, so sweet'. Mya then kissed down and licked Yara's bellybutton. Which got Yara excited. Then Yara could feel a air being breathed on her Virginia. She looked down and Mya began kissing it. 'aaaahhhh' the feeling.

Mya then inserted her tongue and began licking away, violently. Yara could feel her internal juices moving around aggressively. Yara felt a massive build up and then she cam. Yara felt lumps of big white pussy juice oozing out. And going onto Mya's tongue. Mya began swallowing, in massive gulps. Making a refreshing sound after each. Mya then puts her arms around Yara's waist and forces her to turn around.

She then opens Yara's butt checks and starts fingering it and kiss her asshole. Yara can feel Mya's wet fingers sliding in- and Mya tongue leaves an impression. As Yara cries out in enjoy at this new experience- She opens the shower door and their is Avi sitting on the toilet. His juicy cock is out and he is tossing himself off. This is the hottest site Yara has ever seen. After ten-minutes of intense licking- Mya back off and gets out the shower.

She turns to Avi and says 'Do you want to know what Yara tastes like?'. It was rhetorical- of course he did. Mya moves and and starts kissing avi of the lips. Turned-on Yara gets out the bath and walks towards the happy couple. Mya stops kissing Avi and tell Yara to go into their bedroom and fetch a strap-on. Yara runs off excited and as she rummages through Mya's stuff, she find a 12 inch pink strap-on dildo.

Yara heads back to the bathroom, only to find Mya sucking (very loudly) Avi hard-dick. She looked busy so Yara just decided to stick the strap-on on- and stand behind Mya. Yara gentle rubs lub onto it and gentle inserts it into Mya ass. Mya didn't know what hit her. Yara bravely pounded Mya ass. ohhh it was like a sandwich. This intense humping continued for 20 minutes. Then Mya stopped giving Avi a BJ and kissed Yara on the mouth with Avi's cum init. It tasted sweet.

Mya then told Yara to finish the job. Yara knew what she needed to do. She bent down and licked the tip of Avi dick. Avi too impatient pulled Yara's hair and pushed her down on him. 'You stupid Arab, he screamed'. And he began facing-fucking her. Yara's eyes widen and her face went red. She couldn't breathe. But Avi didn't stop for five-minutes when his cum finally came out. Yara swallowed.

It was done. Yara cleaned herself up and they sat down and had dinner together. She would spend the night having a threesome with the couple. The next day, they decided to take Yara out to the night-clubs. They gave her sexy clothes and she danced the night away. They took her to a sexy orgy the following day. 6 girls 8 guys. But after three-days Yara had to go back. She turned up at the Jordanian consulates door and was taken in. She was interrogated for hours- and then put on a strict security detail.

Yara spent three-more-months in the country. She never saw Avi again, but she started an affair with two Israelis and three Palestinians. Both male and female. She also had a cluster of lovers. This summer was certainly an eye-opener.