The Ambassador's Daughter Ch. 03

Story Info
Yara the Jordanian on diplomatic mission to Uzbekistan
2.8k words
3.69
17.3k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 11/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tashkent, Uzbekistan- Yara arrived in the grim ex-Soviet Central Asian republic, at a time when she was still exploring her sexuality, and Uzbekistan did not look like a great place to explore it. She had spent three months in Israel, where she had lost her virginity and in total had sex with 8 Israeli guys, 4 Israeli girls, 9 Palestinian guys and 3 Palestinian girls. Now she was in one of the most repressive countries in the world, think Stalinist or North Korea and you have this place. But as the Ambassador's daughter, she had to go, wherever she was sent and she was sent here. However, she was not here just as a dutiful daughter, she had her own mission too, and she was required to befriend the president's daughter Shahrizoda and try and influence her in favor of Jordanian interests.

This was not going to be easy, Shahrizoda's father President Akbarovna, was a ruthless dictator who had ruled the country since the collapse of the Soviet Union. He was an orphan from Samarkand, who was raised by the Communist party, and Stalin and Chairman Mao were among his ideals. But Shahrizoda would be even more difficult; one U.S. diplomatic cable described her as the most hated person in the country and she was famous for being hot tempered, violent, jealous and corrupt. She owned 25% of Uzbekistan's natural gas industry, 50% of its health service and she also owned her own modelling agency, record label, three newspapers, two television stations and one radio station. In her mid-thirties, but already a widow, her husband Aslan was a senior army commander and intelligence chief, he was 20-years her senior. Aslan gained a reputation and earned the nickname 'the butcher', for the ruthless way he dealt with an Islamist revolt in the south of the country. But he was assassinated two years ago, when an Islamist and solider in his elite brigade, gunned him down during a military parade. However, it's long been rumoured that Shahrizoda arranged to have him killed after she discovered his affair with a servant girl.

Shahrizoda herself lives an obscenely opulent lifestyle, she is rumored to bath in milk and has a mini-zoo with lions and tigers in the garden of her $50 million mansion. Toilets made of gold, floors made of marble and curtains made of silk. Her sex life before her marriage is said to be raunchy and embarrassing to her father. It is said she use to go out into the towns, wearing a mask, and would seduce young men who didn't realize it was her beneath the mask. After intercourse she would have some of them put to death, one such incident included feeding one hansom peasant boy to the lions. But she has also been rumored to star in sex tapes she makes when abroad, she once spent the summer in Jamaica, and hired a serious of young men as her sex slaves. They were filmed and one got leaked to the internet. Luckily, for her Uzbekistan is Stalinist-style dictatorship where internet freedoms are severely restricted, however rumours about her misconduct still persist in the streets.

Yara looks around the depressing, grey and lifeless airport and felt a little depressed and it was at that moment she saw her driver. He was carrying a sign with her name on it, Yara went up to him and greeted him and they then went on to the Jordanian Ambassador's residence. It was an uneventful first night, but the next morning, she went to finally meet Shahrizoda. A limousine took Yara to Shahrizoda's palace and when Yara saw it, she was flabbergasted by its size and scale. There were big security men everywhere and inside the mansion topless butlers, who looked like Mr Universe contenders. Looking around the enormous palace, Yara could believe all she had heard about it, there was an underground torture chamber and the staff in the palace always looked nervous. But as Yara was looking around the palace, a big security man coughed to get her attention, which made Yara jump up and look at him.

Security Man: "Welcome to the residence of Shahrizoda Akbarovna, I'm your guide and head of Shahrizoda's security detail. Ms Shahrizoda is waiting to receive you in the garden, but before we go through to meet her, I'm required to go over the protocols with you. First protocol, you never turn your back or have your back turned to her, whilst you're in the presences, unless she gives your special dispensation to do so. Second protocol, you do not speak until you are spoken too, she may give you permission to speak freely, but it's at her discretion. Third protocol, do not touch her unless she gives you permission to touch her and do not extend your hand to greet hers. Fourth protocol, you are required to wear these gloves at all times. That all the protocols, do you have any questions?"

Yara is trembling "Noo..Sir. I think I got it."

Security Man: "Good! Before we go through, you need to step into that room there; it's a medical bay area. You need to be examined before you can go through."

Yara is too frightened to question this and walks over to the medical bay and is immediately greeted by the doctor. The doctor commands her to sit at the edge of the bed and he immediately begins the examination. He ordered Yara to open her mouth wide and using his mini-flash light examined the content of her mouth, before sticking a thermometer in. When this came back normal he examines her ears and eyes and ordered her to cough. When everything appeared to be in order he handed her over to the security man and they proceeded to the garden.

As they arrived in the garden, Yara could immediately see the zoo she had heard about. Caged gorillas, cheaters, lions, hyenas, elephants, pandas and tropical birds. They reached Shahrizoda, who was feeding the tigers, the tigers were tied up and Shahrizoda was standing in-front of them in the cage, dangling a huge chuck of raw meat. Shahrizoda was wearing sunglasses, which concealed her East Asiatic eyes, but her brunette hair with blonde highlights was visible. She had on a black dress with a short skirt and high heels, which complemented her petite figure. She had 32d breasts, which were not natural, but the result of a London surgeon. She glanced over and saw Yara waiting and immediately threw the meat at the tigers and leaves the cage. She walks over to Yara and stops right in front of her and looks her up and down.

Shahrizoda: "You must be Yara the Jordanian, I'd heard much about you and it seems most of it was true. You're indeed a great beauty and you've come to win me over to Jordanian interests. My father is excited about the prospects the Middle Eastern markets present and your royal family have made the right noises. I love the West, I have a thing for Europe, but they do not appreciate our special circumstances. All the Americans do is talk about democratisation, now I support democracy, but democracy in moderation. The Uzbek people are not ready for real democracy, they would vote in extremists who would make me wear a black chadoor like they do in Iran, why should a beautiful women like me be forced to dress like death? Added to this the Russians are not too happy with us talking to the West, they see Uzbekistan as their back garden and they hit the roof when we allowed NATO to refuel their planes bound for Afghanistan on our soil. Added to this the Chinese want a piece of us and the Iranians are trying to meddle in our countries internal affairs. We also border Afghanistan and our security measures are designed to prevent spill over from there, but when we do Western human rights organisations criticise our methods and say they are inhumane. Impossible, they are impossible. But we know Middle Eastern countries understand our circumstances and we are eager to increase our presence there. I personally have always liked your Queen Rania, beautiful and elegant woman, much like the Syrian first lady Asma Al-Assad. And I don't mind being persuaded by or should I say seduced by a Jordanian flower."

Yara is unsure what to say next and tries to muster together the appropriate response "Ummm..Thank you, your Excellency is to kind and I am equally happy to be here, in your beautiful presence. I hope we can get to know one another?" Shahrizoda paces around the nervous Yara and is eying her from head to toe. Suddenly, without any warning Shahrizoda grabs Yara pulse and feels it racing and she smiles.

Shahrizoda: "There, There. Don't be nervous, just call me Sherry. You really are a beautiful girl and I heard you caused a scandal a few months ago. Something about sucking cocks in Israel. That's hot, sucking your enemy's cock; I wish I was there to watch you do it. Tell me how it felt and want it tasted like?"

Yara was shocked that Shahrizoda knew, Yara had thought she had been so careful and no one knew. "I have no idea what you're talking about." She said.

Shahrizoda: "Of course, silly me. You did it in secret and no one must know. Don't worry your secret is safe with me. But there is a price for my friendship and silence. You must follow me to the trees and bushes area of the tiger's cage. Don't worry, they are tied up, but I'm not! Raaaa.."

Yara's nerves are so intense that she agrees to Shahrizoda's request. Shahrizoda grabs Yara's hand and drags her into the tiger's cage. The tiger is sitting down and looking at the two.

Shahrizoda: "Careful, the lion can smell blood, sweat and nerves. Don't annoy him. Being this close to danger makes me horny and having a young beautiful innocent foreign girl in the cage with me, makes me even hornier. I sense you sweat and I'm turned on. I want you to penetrate me in this cage, right here and right now! The servant will be back with a strap-on, until then kiss me."

Yara doesn't know what to do and so she complies. Her tongue slides into Shahrizoda's mouth and teases her tongue. Yara knows the sooner she can pleasure Shahrizoda, the sooner she can be out of there. Shahrizoda is making cat-like pering sounds. The sensational feeling of Yara's tongue made Shahrizoda want to be Yara's bitch. Yara tongue was teasing her tongue and this sent arousing signals through Shahrizoda's body. She could feel her nipples getting harder and her pussy becoming moister. Yara felt a similar sensation and as she continued to kiss Shahrizoda with her tongue in hers, she started to feel more confident and in control and forgot where she was and who she was with. Yara was becoming more aggressive, she began spitting into Shahrizoda's mouth and swallowing Shahrizoda's saliva. Sucking Shahrizoda's tongue the same way she sucked cock, Yara was in full swing and the strap-on couldn't come fast enough. Yara would pause and groan from time to time. Shahrizoda, kissed and teased Yara's neck and bite into it, and then she pulled back and removed her sun glasses and for the first time Yara could see her slant eyes.

Shahrizoda extended her tongue and began licking Yara's face. She was intensely licking Yara face and only stopping to breathe air into Yara's ear. The strap-on was taking too long to arrive and Shahrizoda screamed at Yara, "Fuck it. Just take me right now!" Yara needed no further prompting and tore Shahrizoda's dress off and quickly undressed herself. Yara now kissed down Shahrizoda's body and came to her lovely nipples. Yara breathed slowly and looked at Shahrizoda's nipples and then she spat on each nipple and rubbed the spit in gently. She then began drooling onto Shahrizoda's nipples- Yara would do thick drools and let the drool dangle out of her mouth until they hit Shahrizoda's tits.

"Do you like that, mommy?" Yara said to Shahrizoda. Shahrizoda grinned and nodded her head and Yara kissed her on the mouth. Yara then went back to Shahrizoda's nipples. Yara gently licked Shahrizoda's nipples and began sucking on them. Shahrizoda closed her eyes and moved her head back and began grunting. Meanwhile, Yara was now biting into the nipples, tingles go down Shahrizoda's body and she is getting hotter. Her neck and face are turning red and Yara is too. So much sweat in the air, but that was okay, Shahrizoda could smell Yara's sexy body. Yara now moved down her body and began licking Shahrizoda's bellybutton. Yara is so excited, so much so, she decides to knock Shahrizoda down onto the floor. As Shahrizoda lands on the floor, she has no time to contemplate her fall, Yara's tongue began to brush her lips.

Shahrizoda: "Aaaaahhhhh...Yes, don't be shy, you know what I want. You're a lot better at this than my husband, thank god, I had him killed."

Yara is even more turned on and decides to tease the outer lips more. Shahrizoda has very sensitive lips much like Yara and Yara knew that even a moderate amount of pressure would get the cum factory going. Yara's tongue licks up, down and around and she smells and breathes in Shahrizoda's increasingly moist pussy. Yara can see a little bit of cum oozing out and she rubs her nose against the pussy, cum slides onto Yara nose and dangles of it. Shahrizoda looks at Yara with cum on her nose and says "Ahhhh..You look so hot with cum on your nose. I can now see how you must have looked when those Israelis did bukakke on your face! You know, I've always wanted to see your Queen Rania with cum on her face. Image cum running down her face making it glow. Mmmm. Such a slut."

Yara finger now slides the cum off her nose and she now dangles it in the air "Mmmmm...I'm now very hungry. What's the nutritious value of your cum?" Yara opens her mouth wide and allows Shahrizoda's cum to fall in. When it does, she slurps it up and swallows and then makes sounds of refreshment. "Aaaahhhhhh...Very tasty." Yara now goes back down on Shahrizoda and starts to use her tongue to penetrate her inner pussy. Deeper and deeper her tongue goes and louder and louder Shahrizoda becomes. The sensitive feel of a woman's wet tongue in the pussy, make Shahrizoda wonder why she waited so long before trying women. Shahrizoda feels pressure building up and closes her eyes with anticipation. She feels it coming and screams louder. Then it happens, she cums and can't stop releasing more cum. Yara's face is now completely covered in pussy juice and thick white cum. Yara wastes no time and begins the process of clean her face and swallowing the cum. Shahrizoda isn't contempt with letting Yara have all the fun and so she moves in and licks Yara's face clean. Shahrizoda has always wondered what she tastes like and now she knows.

Five minutes of licking and then the servant returns with the strap-on. But Yara doesn't want to use it, just yet. Instead she climbs on top of Shahrizoda and brushes her pussy up against hers, Yara kisses Shahrizoda on the face and on the lips, and makes pelvic movements which force the two clits to rub up against one another. Yara let off "Aaaaaaahhhh..Yeah...Aaahh." And really pounds Shahrizoda, Yara's clit is now really stimulated and she feels herself ready to cum. Yara closes her eyes and feels a trickle of fluid fly out. The cum goes onto Shahrizoda and runs down her leg. Yara now gets up and grabs the strap-on and ties it around herself. "Ready or not, here I come." Says Yara. Yara jumps on Shahrizoda and slides the strap-on into her and starts to violently hump her.

"Oh Yes, fuck me good. Show me what you Arab girls are made off!" Shahrizoda commands. Yara now really pounds her. Shahrizoda pussy turns red and she screams her lungs out with pleasure. "I've been such a bad girl, a naught girl. Punish me, rape me, I deserve it. I'm a worthless slut." Yara is really destroying Shahrizoda pussy and by the time she is done, nothing will be left of her. All of Yara's fear and pent-up frustration has come out in this animalistic sex act. Shahrizoda begs Yara to slow down, but Yara ignores her and keeps pounding harder and harder, until she hears a tear. Yara continues and then Shahrizoda cums and cums heavily. Yara finally stops and stands on her feet and rubs her pussy while standing over Shahrizoda. Yara spills her cum over Shahrizoda and when there is no more cum left, she pees on Shahrizoda and turns her white face yellow.

The session was over and Yara had a shower and left Shahrizoda's residence. Yara reported to the embassy, that her first meeting with Shahrizoda was a success and the two discovered common interests and saw eye to eye on many issues. The two had many more wild sexual encounters.