The Amberdown Chronicles Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes and mouth went wide as he slowly slid it home. As she had asked, there was no quarter, no limits. It was brutal and savage and it felt so fucking good. Mike lasted way longer than he thought possible, but Gina was so wet it was almost frictionless. She was barely able to breathe his strokes were so long and so powerful. His hands were kneading her tits, pulling her nipples hard like she loved. She felt it building, getting closer, like the freight train she had alluded to before. It was unstoppable and as she shuddered to a tumultuous, wordless, screaming orgasm, she clamped her vaginal muscles down on him. They didn't have to do too much work given his size and she felt him release into her, wishing that she could see the cascade pouring from the end of that fabulous cock onto her upturned face.

They came down slowly, and she had two, three more mini-orgasms as Mike slowed his pace, still huge even as he softened and subsided. Finally, with a sigh he slid off her. She looked down at the monstrous coil of his dick, slick with cum and her juices and couldn't resist going down to do a clean- up job, one hand working on him as she sucked and licked the heady mix of juices from him, the other gently massaging her now oozing pussy.

She reached up and pulled a bar towel from the ice bucket and wiped her mouth and hands clean, sliding back up towards Mike. She kissed him gently. "Not bad for an aperitif - just the starters, main course and desserts to come!"

Mike grinned. "How about a seven course tasting menu?"

Gina eased herself up again and poured two glasses of champagne, handing one to her handsome new lover. They touched glasses again. "Sounds fine to me, mister. Plenty more holes to fill yet!" She pointed down at her boots. "May I?"

Mike nodded. "Thank you - a bucket list ticked off. That was amazing."

Gina was smiling. "Ooh, come on big lad, how many more things on that list of yours? I'm sure we can get a few more ticked off before we're done!"

Chapter Five

By the time Gina arrived back around nine, Beth was pretty mellow. She was well into a second bottle of red and had pretty much worked out all her pent-up sexual frustrations in various devious ways over the last few hours. She had a nice little glow on, her pussy was almost sated and the giant flat-screen in the corner was playing away to itself while she Skyped with her friend Allie.

Allie was lucky. She had managed a better billet than Beth for the summer and was staying with friends in her native Edinburgh. She was getting chapter and verse on how Beth's afternoon of self-gratification had gone, and Beth was getting jealous of her explicit tale of a languid Sapphic evening with a babe she had met in a Rose Street bar the previous night. At that moment, Beth would have given up every orgasm from the last few hours for one single drop of Allie's sweet pussy juice.

As she let herself in and crossed the hall, Gina's euphoria at the afternoon and evening swiftly left her and her heart sank as she realised that she could hear sounds from the living room.

Beth was lying on the settee when Gina knocked on the partially open lounge door and stood in the doorway. "Hi Bethany, sorry I'm a bit late, you know how these things are! Phew, what a day! How was yours? What have you been up to?"

She sounded different to Beth somehow. She was slightly breathless and uncharacteristically gushing. To Gina, her own voice sounded hollow and unnatural even to her.

Beth didn't bother to look round. She mumbled something about her day, but Gina wasn't really interested. All she could see from her position was an arm waving a wine bottle over the top of the settee. "Want to help me finish this?"

Gina shuddered at the thought of making small talk with the girl. "No thanks, I think I've had a bit too much to be honest. We just don't know when to stop once we get going! Think I'll just head up and have an early night. I've got some conference calls in the morning."

Beth wasn't surprised she'd had too much - how can a girlie lunch take over nine fucking hours?

She kept her thoughts to herself and kept it civil, though like Gina she was in no real mood for chit-chat. "Ok, fair enough. Nice day?"

"Lovely, thanks. Everyone was on great form - turned out to be one of the best yet!"

Beth mumbled something else which Gina barely caught and stood up rather unsteadily. Gina had said she could use her wine cellar, but necking it from the bottle had not been in the equation. That was quality stuff the minx was wasting. She was still standing in the doorway and there was an awkward moment as Beth tried to squeeze past her holding the wine bottle by the neck. Gina shuddered at the waste of a £30 bottle of Burgundy.

"Night then." The usual mumbled sullenness, eyes averted, head down.

Gina was screaming inwardly. 'Look up girl, you're fucking gorgeous!'. She almost had to clench her teeth at the sight of Beth in a tatty shirt that said 'Slipknot' and showed various degenerates in strange masks. For the first time, she realised Beth had a tattoo high on her left arm - some sort of Celtic circle. She abhorred tattoos and suppressed a shudder as she thought of why she hated them. She took in those shorts that looked like they would fall apart if anyone laid a finger on them. Then the long legs beneath, and oh shit, another tattoo on her lower leg just above an ankle bracelet. How had she not noticed that before? What was wrong with this bloody girl? At least the bracelet looked nice.

Head still down, the girl was completely unaware of her gaze. Forcing down thoughts of smacking sense into her and dragging her kicking and screaming upstairs for a long torrid night of correctional therapy, Gina bit her lip and managed to keep her tone level. "Night night Bethany. See you tomorrow then."

Gina moved into the hall out of Beth's way and in the more direct light, Beth got a good look at the older woman. She realised that not only had she sounded different, but she looked different.

It took her a second and then Beth realised.

She'd seen that look before.

So many times.

She'd seen it in the mirror on her own face. On the faces of people she had slept with. It was that 'just fucked' look. Gina was flushed - glowing even. Her hair wasn't so immaculate and her makeup had been reapplied but not as well as when she left at lunchtime. She turned and started up the stairs and Beth followed a couple of steps behind. There was no mistaking it - Ms. Gina Harcourt fucking reeked of sex. It poured off her like her Chanel had done earlier when she had given Beth the lecture on smoking. The fucking bitch hadn't been out for a girlie lunch - she had been getting screwed rotten. She'd certainly had too much of something, and from the smell of her someone had been on great form.

At the top of the stairs, Beth managed to grunt out a goodnight or something approximating it and staggered into her room. She crashed onto the bed hugging poor old Bruno, her faithful, bashed-up old bear like she used to when she was a kid. Sometimes you just need the comfort of an old friend.

The rest of the wine didn't last long.

Along the corridor, Gina Harcourt took a long leisurely shower feeling slightly regretful that she was washing away the last vestiges of the feel and smell of Michael Anderson. She soaped herself liberally and as she touched herself down below, she felt a warm glow as she recalled the wonderful feel of his huge member disappearing into her dark recesses.

She dried herself and moved from her en-suite bathroom towards her massive water bed wishing that Mike was lying there, wrists restrained by her favourite velvet-lined handcuffs, imagining herself going down on that incredible appendage once more. Next time she'd let him shoot his load all over her - she had been longing for that earlier. To feel him unloading into her mouth, onto her upturned face, feel it dripping off onto her huge tits so that she could play with it.

That would be their reward on Friday. She couldn't wait for Friday. Georgina Harcourt was going to spend the afternoon and evening back in black-cock heaven and Michael Anderson was going to get the full-on Gina performance.

She touched her tingling pussy and slowly slipped her hand round behind, wincing slightly at the discomfort. It had been worth it though - feeling that huge thing going all the way in, his balls banging off her buttocks as she took the whole lot. Mike had been in awe - no-one had been able to accommodate him like that before and the tightness was unbelievable. They had come together, his huge hands gripping her tits, Gina screaming into the pillows, hands tight around the bedposts. A second bucket-lister of the evening ticked off for her new lover. She'd regret it for a day or two, but sometimes a little pain was necessary for the greater good.

And it had been great, and it had been good!

As her biggest and best vibrator buzzed into life, she was unaware of a lonely, frightened girl almost half her age lying a few yards away through the dividing wall. She was clinging onto her bear for dear life, her only friend in this Godforsaken place. She was sobbing her little heart out; wondering how the hell she was going to tell her father that his new girlfriend was seeing someone else.

Bethany Hamilton was going to get to the bottom of it, and once she did, Miss Georgina Fucking Harcourt would be history.

*****

Parts of the above story were included in Beth's and Gina's accounts of events in various early chapters of 'Beth's Summer Break'. I thought it would be fun to revisit it and bring the pieces together, and give the liaison between Ms. Harcourt and Mr. Anderson some life.

The full story of 'Beth's Summer Break' unfolds over eleven episodes.

Future episodes of the Amberdown Chronicles will refer back to characters and events in BSB but can be read as stand-alone stories in their own right.