The Amberdown Chronicles Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she stood in the doorway again, Gina could clearly see a huge wet patch staining her culottes. Once more she was about to say something, but Mel merely whispered, "Sorry to have disturbed you," and was gone.

Mel shut the door behind her and stood in the upstairs hallway shaking from head to toe. Had she really just done that? Briefly she thought back to her wild days, but few things she had ever done back then could compare to this utter madness.

She walked like a zombie into the spare room and once again apologised to the absent Beth. She stood in the en-suite bathroom and studied herself in the mirror.

What Mel saw shocked her to the core. She usually spent hours on her hair to make sure it looked a complete mess, but tonight it hadn't needed expert intervention. There are various kinds of mess, she thought - some look stunning and some look like you've been dragged through a hedge backwards. This was a hedge backwards job, no doubt. To make matters worse, she had red wine stains on her teeth and lips.

She put her forehead against the mirror, relishing the cooling effect it had on her. She was appalled at her behaviour but something was nagging at her at a deeper level.

Back in the room she found her purse and pulled out a couple of painkillers. They may help to keep the worst of the ravages of her inevitable hangover at bay and help her sleep. Grimacing at the stains on her culottes she put them on a clothes rack and thought of Bethany Hamilton lying alone in that very room, long elegant fingers coaxing herself to solitary bliss.

Beth had found her salvation in this house. Maybe Melanie could do the same thing? She returned to the bathroom and tried her best to tease her hair back into something vaguely alluring. She got rid of the wine stains and threw her sopping panties in the bin. Gina would have a million pairs in her drawers and if she would not share after what Mel had planned in the last few minutes, then she wasn't the friend Mel knew and loved so much.

Now completely naked, Mel regarded herself once more in the mirror. Not perfect, but it would do. What she was about to do was long overdue. She had always wanted to fuck the living crap out of Gina, but her devotion to Shaun had kept her in reluctant check for far too long. Now she knew Shaun for what he was - the cheating, lying cunt - there was no longer any impediment.

Mel ran her hands through her hair one last time and as if pulled by invisible strings found herself retracing her steps from a few moments ago.

She reached out and took hold of the doorknob to Gina's room again. As she entered the room, Gina was riding on Mike's 'foot-long hotdog' as Bethany had once so eloquently described it to Gina. They were both too preoccupied to realise she had joined them.

Mel slowly walked up behind her friend and slid her hands around her incredible tits, marvelling at the smooth skin and puffy nipples.

She whispered into Gina's ear. "Fifth option. Much nicer than the others. Got room for a little one?"

The sound Gina made almost made Mel come on the spot. She gripped her friend's tits even harder. "Ever heard that phrase, 'don't Bogart the joint', Harcourt? Well whether you have or have not, shift your fucking arse and give someone else a chance with that thing!"

Gina slipped off Mike in shock, almost unable to process how she felt.

Mike uttered the words Gina loved to hear him say. When he spoke those two words in his glorious dark brown voice, she knew he was in ecstasy.

"Oh my..."

At long last - at long fucking last, Gina Harcourt kissed her friend Melanie Taylor full on the lips. It felt electric and Mel responded, her tongue darting into her mouth, her lips sucking on Gina's, teeth nibbling, her breath sweet from the wine. After a very long time, Gina pulled away and slid off the bed. She now took hold of her makeup chair and sat on it facing Mel and Mike. It was still damp from Mel's earlier ministrations.

She took a deep breath, dug her fingers deep into her slippery wet pussy and looked Mel straight in the eyes. She spoke the words Jen had said to her when she first pushed her in the back all those weeks ago.

"Go get him, Tiger."

Mel looked at her friend. "I'm a Tigress. Much more dangerous..."

A dark brown voice uttered two words as Mel's fabulous lips closed around the head of his cock.

"Oh my..."

It was as if all Gina's birthdays had come at once. At last she got to see what she had for so long fantasised about. And it was double the pleasure to watch her best friend slide her luscious lips along the head of Mike's cock. Her pointed little tongue darted down the shaft and she made the most delightful purring noises in the back of her throat.

She looked up at Gina and sighed. "Definitely the best option. Care to join me, girlfriend?"

Gina smiled and shook her head. "I've demonstrated my talents. Time for you to show me what you can do. Plenty of time to do a duo on you Mike, eh?"

Mike was grinning, in seventh heaven to at last have the pleasure of seeing and feeling Mel go down on him. "Oh yeah, but don't leave it too long, Gee baby. Tell ya what, why don't you two lovely ladies put on a show for me? Get those sweet little pussies all wet and ready for me!"

Mel smiled around his massive girth and with a final, cheek-hollowing suck, pulled off him with a slippery 'pop.'

"Ok, Mr. Anderson- you asked for it. I hope you are a patient man because this may take some time. Gina Harcourt, please surrender your sweet little cunt unto Melanie, and I will surrender mine unto you. Come on babe, make me fucking scream."

She turned once again to Mike as she slid towards Gina's outstretched arms. She smiled archly and waved her pretty butt at him. "In case you're wondering, I take it up the shitter." Turning back to Gina, she whispered, "But first, I need you to turn me inside out." She took Gina's hand in hers and licked her fingers slowly. "Do what you did to Beth, yeah? The whole fucking thing inside me, right up to your wrist-bone. I want to feel you flex and twist while I suck those big chewy nipples." Her other hand took hold of Mike's erection. "While that incredible thing goes somewhere very dark and very tight."

Gina was purring. "Oh Mel, you naughty little minx, you! Just how glad am I that you had one too many tonight, girl! I've waited years for this - to see you suck cock, to hear you say those sort of things."

Mel grinned back. "Oh, I've sobered up now. And I haven't even started yet, Gina. Wait until I start talking dirty! Now get your face down there and start licking labia, while I get another mouthful of Mike."

All three of them moaned in unison as lips met flesh; one pair caressing something huge and hard, the other sliding over wet and puffy folds of musky, delicious cunt. Gina probed with her tongue, taking her time to get acquainted with Mel's beautiful quim whilst her friend sucked wetly and noisily on Mike. The two women began to play with each other's nipples and Mike twisted round so that he could finger Gina, making her squirm and moan.

Mel looked at Gina. "When he shoots his fucking load into my hot wet cunt, will you suck it out and feed it to me? Spit it all over my tits and lick it off slowly?" As Gina moaned her response into her pussy, Mel fingered her own clit, now fat and slippery. She squeezed it hard and gasped, going back down on Mike. It ended in a valiant attempt at going all the way, but she gagged a good few inches short. She came up for air, sucking in oxygen as her chest heaved.

Gina grinned up at her from between her legs. "Lightweight!"

She grinned back. "Go on then, cum-bucket - educate me..."

Gina broke off her nibbling and sucking. "Prepare to be amazed. You did better than Beth, I'll give you that..." She lay on her back, her head hanging over the side of the bed, her hair dangling down and touching the floor. Mike moved round and without hesitation slid all the way in. Gina's only regret was that she was unable to see her friend's reaction, but Mike would tell her later that her mouth was wide open and she covered it with her hand. As he began to slide in and out of her mouth, she whispered, "Oh my fucking Lord. No chance!"

Mike looked at her, his face contorted in ecstasy. "You did fine, Mel - believe me, Gina's the only lady ever been able to do this to me. One in a million!" He kept going longer than Mel could imagine possible, his balls banging off Gina's face as his strokes got harder. She watched her friend in complete awe, wondering how she managed to breathe under that onslaught. At last, Mike pulled out, knowing instinctively that Gina was at her limit.

She rolled over, gasping for air, hers eyes watering, saliva drooling from her mouth. She pointed at Mel and back to Mike's glistening member. "Your turn!"

Mel backed away in mock horror. "Erm, sorry - I just remembered I left a pan of water on downstairs." As Gina began to laugh, she added, "How the fuck do you do that?"

Gina wiped her mouth on a bed-sheet. "Years of practice, dear girl. Don't try that at home, viewers!"

Mel grimaced as she was briefly reminded of Shaun with the comment about home, but soon put any thoughts of him to rest as she took hold of Mike again.

She looked at Gina with a little smile on her face. "Gina, has Melanie been a good girl tonight? Does she deserve to feel what it is like to have a great big, black cock slide into her hot, wet snatch, inch by inch until those big fat bollocks slap against her arse?" She stroked her hand over Mike's cock and then the side of Gina's cheek. She popped a finger into her mouth. "While her new girlfriend uses her tongue on his cock and her clitoris?"

Gina removed her digit and looked from Mel to Mike. "What do you think, Mikey? I think she's been rather naughty myself. Quite vulgar actually."

"Gina baby, I think naughty is good. And I like the way the girl talks. I love the way she sucks, and I love the way she looks. That to me is just about nigh on perfect. Would you do the honour of guiding me into that delicious looking little pussy so I can gently take this lady towards the orgasm she richly deserves."

Mel lay back, her heart racing. "Oh I like you, Michael. So considerate. So kind. Now Gina stop pissing about and grab that fucking glorious object and slide it on home for me please, there's a good girl."

It seemed to go on forever. Gina held the head just inside her pussy lips for a moment letting her get used to the size. Mel was aware of making a funny little noise in the back of her throat as Mike slowly went all the way in. Gina began sucking on one of her nipples as Mike held his position, pressing hard against her, his big hands running all over her body. She'd never felt anything like it, even in her wild days. She gripped Mike's buttocks and clamped her legs around him.

She whispered, "One last request..." Her voice was raw and husky.

Mike looked down into her lovely face, Gina sucking on her tit. "Just name it, Mel baby!" He too sounded hoarse.

Mel took a deep breath and shouted so loud that Gina jumped, biting down hard on her nipple. "Fuck me please. Fucking fuck me, you big black beauty!"

For the next ten minutes, Mel was transported to another realm. It was relentless, it was magnificent and it got even better when Gina sat on her face, her friend's juices coating her mouth and lips as Mike kept on thrusting. They changed positions constantly, savouring the feel of each other from different angles. She kept up an endless tirade of sheer filth that shocked even Gina. She urged Mike on, then got him to slow down. She demanded Gina suck her, finger her, pull her tits, her hair.

The older woman scrubbed furiously at her own pussy as she worked on her until at last Mel panted out, "What I said before... Hand, Arse-hole. Fuck me in the arse while she loses her hand... Come on Mike, let me feel that thing in my arse."

Gina leaned over and grabbed her faithful tube of lube from the dresser. She slathered it onto Mel's arse-hole, her finger going in, making the woman gasp. Mike was gentle, but Gina was as ever glad of the sound-proofing in her bedroom as Mel screamed her head off as he slowly pressed in between her lovely pert buttocks, hands gently massaging her petite breasts.

Mike stopped half way in fearful of hurting Mel, but she gritted her teeth and grunted out, "Don't fucking stop!" She turned to Gina and grabbed her hand. "Get that fucking thing in my cunt, woman. I've changed my mind about you eating me out. I want him to blast off in my face as I come and I want that hand going into me like a fucking piston as you suck it off me. Now both of you, fucking go!"

Mel did come screaming, the incredible feeling of her arse on fire, Gina's hand deep inside her, her mouth working on her clit. It went on and on, so intense she could barely breathe. She was gasping for breath, murmuring wordless cries, almost fighting back tears it was so intense. Mike slowed as she came down. He was ready to let go as well. He pulled out and Gina took him in her other hand, twisting and stroking him as she fisted Mel, more gently now the girl had almost finished. She saw his head go back and Mel waited for the eruption as her own hand sought out Gina's pussy. Mike let out a cry and at first Mel thought she was going to be disappointed as a small spurt of cum looped out of his cock and landed on her shoulder. She quickly flicked out her tongue and took it into her mouth.

Gina tugged hard on him again and this time Mel got what she had hoped for. Shaun would never do this to her - she couldn't remember the last time - she would have probably been too stoned to notice back in the day anyway. Mike let out a second guttural cry and this time it happened. The first spurt took her on the shoulder again and continued on across her cheek. It felt wonderful - hot, sticky and wet. The second shot was straight into her wide open mouth as she lay there still moaning softly. She didn't begrudge Gina taking the final few drops as Mike shuddered to a halt.

Before she could do anything, Gina was on her, her tongue everywhere, lapping up the jizz that now coated both of their beautiful faces. She was gently stroking Mike as her friend and her swapped the load between them. It took a while to mop it all up and swallow it and it felt incredible.

As they lay entwined, panting, Mel managed to croak out; "Better than Beachy Head..."

Gina laughed and regarded her two companions. "Well, glad you two have enjoyed things. But may I ask, have you not overlooked something?"

Mike and Mel looked at each other, puzzled. Gina looked at Mike and went on. "You've just fucked her in the arse and come in her face while I fisted her off. Can someone now see to poor little Gina, please. She's fucking gagging for it here."

As two eager mouths got to work on her, Gina put one hand on a handsome brown head and the other in soft blonde hair.

"No rush you two but for God's sake, make me come and make it fucking quick!"

Chapter Three

Gina lay watching her friend sleeping soundly. Seemingly aware of the gaze on her, Mel stirred. Rolling over, she blinked at the light of a soft October morning. She smiled up at Gina, her lovely mouth slightly crooked. There were still flecks of cum on her cheek from Mike's second cumming, which had been long after the first, but equally as good.

Gina touched her face. "Ok kid?"

Mel purred. "Will be in a minute when Mike gets inside me again." She looked around, noting the absence of a big black body and stopped dead. "Where's my morning dose of BBC? I dreamed him didn't I? It was just a drunken dream." He voice was croaky and sleepy. She put on a sad face, reminding Gina of Bethany.

Gina stroked her face and hair. "You got cum in your hair and stuck to your pretty little face. I don't think you dreamed that lover girl! Mike had to get an early train to London for meetings, so your ordeal is over."

Mel grimaced as she moved her body towards Gina. "Damn! Can you take that big stick out of my arse please. And your hand can come out of my puss now. At least my hangover got fucked out of me!"

Gina laughed. "My hand came out hours ago. I can put in back if you like?"

Mel pointed in turn to her pussy, buttocks, tits and mouth. "All sore. All tired." She rolled on top of Gina, giggling. "All so fucking happy!"

Gina kissed her gently. Her friend reeked of sex and Gina was getting turned on. "You were amazing, girl. I knew the stories about the old days, but that..." She tailed off, shaking her head in awe.

Mel was still struggling to speak properly, her voice a hoarse croak. "Something snapped in my head. I've not done that for years. I'd forgotten how good it was. Thanks Gina, Mike was incredible and so were you. I hate Shaun for what he's done to me, but if he hadn't..." She looked at Gina with longing in her eyes. "I want more of that. Not just Mike. You. I want to make up for lost time."

Gina caressed her face. "You've no idea what this means to me. I've wanted this since day one. As with Beth, it took a long time but we got there in the end and that's what matters. Don't worry, Melanie Anne Taylor - I've got lots of very nice friends that would love to share the things you did last night. This could be the start of something wonderful for you."

Mel lay back, a dreamy look on her face. "Mmm that redhead you keep on about - Josie. She always turns me on when I see her about town. Just wish she used my salon."

"I'll speak to her, don't worry. Have you seen her partner Izzy? The tall oriental girl with all the tattoos and piercings?"

Mel looked at her. "Wow, are those two an item? I knew they worked together in the cake shop, but fuck me, they must be spectacular together! That Izzy is bloody scary looking, but shit, she's hot!"

"Oh, they are spectacular, Mel - believe me. Josie is a force of nature and despite her look, Izzy is the sweetest girl imaginable. Her and Bethany... oh, don't get me started on those two together!" Gina knew Izzy and Josie were due to have another of their infamous get-togethers in Izzy's Brighton apartment soon. Beth had been to one and had not stopped raving about it. They were pretty choosy about who attended, and it was by invite only. But on last night's form, Gina was sure she could put a word in. "Got anything on next Saturday night?"

Mel shrugged. "Probably a wine box, telly and a clapped out old vibrator. Shaun's away again."

Gina kissed her nose and smiled. "I think I can do better than that for you! Leave it with me and ask no questions. Now, did I ever tell you about my magic shower?"

"The one that turned Beth into an alien invertibrate lying in a puddle on the floor?" Mel's eyes were wide, her face beaming. She looked sixteen, not thirty six. Gina's heart skipped a beat.

"It was a jellyfish actually. An alien jellyfish. But you can flop around any old way you like, and believe me you will. Come on kid, that lost time we are making up for starts right now..."

Chapter Four

Mel was there early. She and Gina had agreed to meet a few minutes before Jen arrived so they could catch up on what had proved to be an eventful few days. Gina didn't even have to ask Mel how things had gone since that incredible evening with Mike. Her friend's face said it all. She was back to the beautiful woman Gina knew and loved so much. She looked radiant again and it was as if someone had taken a cloth to a dirty window and wiped it clean.

"Hey babes," said Gina. "I think I know what the answer is going to be but did you go down to Brighton?" Mel didn't say a word but her smile got wider and wider. Gina had long known that when Mel smiled it lit up the world. Her face was alive, her wide, lovely mouth open, showing her perfect teeth.