The Amulet Ch. 01

Story Info
Tabitha falls to Jack's magic amulet.
1.7k words
4.39
103.6k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Texguy84
Texguy84
108 Followers

"So what's this thing for?"

Jack peered down at the strange carved trinket as he flirted with the cute, deeply tanned girl standing behind the table covered with various items.

"It's been in my family for three generations. Legend has it this amulet has trapped within it a demon that attacked our people long ago. My grandpa won it in a poker bet."

Jack snorted as he looked at the amulet, intricately carved from bone and hung on a thin leather cord making a necklace of sorts.

"How much do you want for it?"

"Well, it's a family heirloom but we've got a bunch of trinkets like that. Twenty bucks."

"Twenty bucks? Jeez Tabitha, you think I'm made of money?"

"Hey, you've been bugging me all morning, least you can do is buy something."

Jack scoffed at that. He'd been trying without much success to score a date with Tabitha since he had moved into the neighborhood six months earlier. She was a senior in high school and he was a freshman at the nearby college. She didn't seem terribly taken with him, although she wasn't unfriendly towards him either.

"Can I at least try it on first?"

"I don't know Jack, legend has it that wearing this amulet can be very dangerous." She was grinning now, teasing him. She didn't believe the old tales her grandmother told anymore than Jack did.

"I'm sure. I'll just try it on for a minute and we'll see if anything happens."

Shaking her head, Tabitha leaned forward and slipped the cord over Jack's head, the amulet coming to rest on his chest.

Jack stood up straight and cocked his eyebrow.

"How do I look?"

"Hmm... not bad. Tell you what, ten dollars, you buy me lunch, and you can have the silly thing."

Jack was speechless for a moment, then grinned.

"I can live with that."

Later at Bill's Pizzeria, Tabitha was inhaling her pizza as she told Jack the story of the Amulet.

"So anyhow, the legend has it that this demon attacked our people years ago, luring young women away in the middle of the night from the protection of the village and then enslaving them. The women found themselves powerless to resist and the demon had the power to make men go to sleep so they could not defend their women."

All this was said in one long sentence as she paused between slices of pizza. It was amazing how the girl could just inhale food like that.

For his part, Jack leaned forward, engrossed by the story as he slowly chewed on his first slice.

"Enslave them? Like how?" Jack was curious now as he swallowed the mouthful he had just spoken around.

"Well, uh..." She blushed at this part, "He basically used his powers to seduce them. Made them do all kinds of nasty things with him while he searched for a bride to bear his heir."

"Hmm... sounds like a fun job." Jack smiled, feeling a stirring in his groin.

This earned him a kick in the shin under the table as Tabitha grinned at him.

"ANYHOW, this went on for a few years with the most beautiful women in the village being taken away each spring, never returning, until a great warrior among our people went forth and defeated the demon, rescuing the few women who had survived their capture."

"So how did the demon get into this thing?"

Jack looked down to notice most of the pizza had disappeared. He couldn't figure out for the life of him when she was finding time to chew.

"GETTING TO THAT. Now shush. Anyhow, the warrior used a magical amulet given to him by some of the tribe witch doctors which allowed him to stay awake when he met the demon. He fought the demon in a short battle (apparently the demon was a better lover than a fighter) before cleverly trapping him inside the amulet."

"How'd he do that?"

"How the heck should I know? I wasn't there, Silly."

Jack looked at Tabitha thoughtfully for a second, "So how is it dangerous to wear this thing?"

"Hmm... I can't remember." Another long pause. Now she was pointing to the half of Jack's first slice he hadn't yet eaten. "You gonna eat that?"

With a smile Jack pushed his plate in front of her, watching her devour it as he finished drinking his coke.

After lunch they walked around what amounted to 'downtown' in the small Oklahoma town where they lived. The town was dull but it was only 30 minutes from the city where he attended college. (Which city? Well, that's not very important, pick one, it's not like there's a lot of them to choose from. Now quit interrupting and let me tell this story.) As they walked on, Tabitha began to walk closer and closer to Jack, being overly flirty. At one point, she slipped her hand into his.

"Are you feeling all right, Tab?"

"Of course I am. Why do you ask?" she replied coyly.

She was practically pressing her body against him at this point. Jack found his hand slipping around her waist as she melted into his side. Suddenly she grabbed his arm with both hands and dragged him into an alley between two antique stores.

"What's going on, Tab? Where are we going?"

"Oh, I can't stand it anymore, just stand still."

Tabitha had pushed Jack up against a wall where a dumpster blocked the view from the street. She reached down and unzipped his fly, undoing his belt before pushing his pants down.

"W-what are you doing? What's going on, Tab?"

"I don't know; I just know I need this or I'll go crazy!" she answered with a frenzied lust in her eyes.

What it was she needed was made rather clear by what she had gotten a grip on after dropping his pants. She gave him a few pumps with her hand before plunging her mouth down onto his Indian Chief.

"Hey, ahh Tab, I don't *huff* think we ahhhh... should be ohhh... uhhh..."

Jack's vocabulary had been reduced to base vowel sounds, even as Tabitha's vocabulary had been reduced down to less than that by the rock hard length of flesh she had taken into her mouth. Her inexperience was being more than made up for by enthusiasm as she bobbed her head up and down on him, her brown eyes looking up at him as if seeking approval.

"Heyyy... that's nice... ohh... keep doing that..."

Jack began running his hands through Tabitha's black hair, then as he felt a surge of arousal swell up from somewhere deep inside him, he took her head in both hands and began thrusting forward into her mouth, making her gag. For her part she just moaned and tried her best to take more of him. Tabitha wasn't sure what had come over her, only that she needed to please Jack and bring him to climax. By the sounds he was making, it sure seemed to her that he was close. After gagging on his cock for a minute or two, she turned her head a certain way and relaxed at just the right moment and his dick thrust right down her throat. He held her there as she moaned, unable to breath but wanting only to please him.

Jack grunted in climax as the sensation of Tabitha moaning around his cock caused him to shoot his load in several long, powerful streams down her throat.

Neither one noticed the amulet beginning to emanate a faint glow.

Tabitha grinned as she stood up and kissed Jack deeply, letting him taste himself on her.

"I've got to go home now," she said, grinning as she got back up on her feet.

"Oh no you don't," Jack rasped, his face flushed as he quickly recovered from his orgasm.

Jack grabbed Tabitha and spun her around, pinning her up against the wall with one arm while he reached down to undo her shorts with his other. Her shorts and panties fell down around her ankles, where Jack stepped on them so Tabitha could pull her feet free.

"I'm not done yet," growled Jack.

And just as he had said, his penis was still rock hard, still ready to go. Tabitha could feel her pussy dripping with juices as she looked down at it, knowing she had to have him inside her.

Jack knelt slightly, pushing up to impale her on his totem pole. Meeting resistance from her hymen, Jack merely pushed her up a couple of inches and let her go as he thrust upward with his penis, driving through the resistance deep into her virgin depths.

Tabitha cried out at the mixed pain and pleasure as the intruder drove deeply in and out of her. She wrapped her slender legs around his waist as he bounced her up and down, feeling him fill her and wondering briefly why she had never been interested in him before today. Her train of thought was broken as Jack had lifted up her shirt and pulled her bra down, biting and sucking on the dark brown nipples at the ends of her perky B-cup breasts. Jack moved his head up and buried it in her neck, nibbling and licking as she sighed and moaned, desperate for release.

Jack moaned as he felt himself swell up inside his companion, thrusting harder and harder until he buried himself to the hilt, all the tension in his body released as he pumped his seed deep into Tabitha's insides.

Tabitha reached her climax at the same time, her entire body clenching and jerking as her eyes rolled back into their sockets. Then she went limp in his arms, totally relaxed, snuggling her face into the crook of his neck.

Oddly enough, Jack didn't feel spent at all when all this was done. If anything, he had become more energized even as Tabitha's body had gone limp, almost as if her strength had flowed into him.

"Are you all right, Tabby?"

Her only response was a contented sigh as Tabitha fell asleep in his arms.

He gently laid her down on the ground, pulled his pants up, then redressed her. As he carried the slumbering girl back to his car to drive her home, he failed to notice the increased glow the amulet had taken on.

Texguy84
Texguy84
108 Followers