The Amusement Park

Story Info
The girls fulfill the rest of their task and a bit more.
3k words
4.43
52.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what ride do we want to hit first?" Sara asked.

"How about that one wooden coaster? The neck breaker I think." Rachel suggested.

"I'm petty sure its not called the neck breaker." Amanda laughed. "But I know which one you're talking about. Lets head there."

"I can't believe we just did that." Sara said as they headed over to the coaster.

The four roommates had just acquired season passes for the park by exposing their entire bodies to the guy that made the passes. But they still had more work to do. They had been tasked with spending the day nearly naked and showing off their bodies to random men throughout the day. The amusement park had seemed like a good enough place for this.

They got in line for the coaster excited about what the day was going to be like after their recent success. A sudden cool breeze picked up cutting through the girls' small amount of protection. The short black skirts and revealing white tops did little to shield them from this sudden chill.

"Wow Jen you're looking perky today." Sara said glaring at her roommate's hardened nipples.

"You're no better off." Amanda chimed in grabbing one of Sara's nipples that was pressing hard against her top.

"Well if it doesn't warm back up soon, today is going to be even more interesting then we thought." Rachel grinned.

"It will be interesting anyhow." Amanda said. "Jen do you still know the guy that does the photos for The Ring of Death?"

"Yea, why?" Jen replied.

"I have an idea for later that's all." Amanda smiled.

The rest of the morning went by without much fanfare. Though Sara was convinced she gave a poor old man a heart attack, when she accidentally flashed him, while riding the bunny hopper.

"I think we should have a souvenir to commemorate this day. And I think Jen is the perfect person to get it for us." Amanda said as they all sat on a bench relaxing in the warm sun.

"What did you have in mind?" Sara asked.

"Well Jen knows the guy that does the photos for The Ring of Death. I was thinking we could flash the camera and have him make up some prints for us. And keep a few for himself as payment." Amanda explained.

"I don't know if he will go for that." Jen commented weakly.

"Well then you will have to convince him." Rachel said, grabbing Jen by the arm and dragging her in the direction of the photo booth.

"Do you think he will do it?" Sara asked Amanda after a few minutes.

"He's a guy of course he will." Amanda replied. "And they are already heading back over here so I am guessing it didn't take much persuasion."

"Well that was easy." Rachel said returning to the bench. "I think he has a bit of a crush on Jen."

"He does not." Jen blushed.

"Anyhow lets do this, I am getting hungry." Sara commented.

"Ok let's go." Amanda said getting up. "After this we can find some nice guys to buy us some lunch seeing as Rachel made us leave our cash at home."

The coaster flash turned out to be a little anticlimactic after the earlier adventure. But the girls got their souvenir. After flirting with the photo guy a bit they headed out to find some guys to get them lunch. They spotted a group of four good-looking guys with in minutes.

"Lets flash our ass at them." Amanda whispered.

"I thought we were trying to get lunch." Sara protested.

"We are, just trust me." Amanda said turning her back to the guys.

"Fine, I'll get their attention." Sara replied, winking at one of the guys and flashing him a big smile. Once all four guys were looking at them the four girls turned and showed off their naked butts.

"Well that caught their attention. Here they come." Rachel smiled.

"Hi, I'm Jon and this is Rich, Ben, and Dave." Jon said introducing the guys.

"I'm Amanda this is Rachel, Sara, and Jen." Amanda replied.

"So what are you girls up to?" Jon asked.

"Well we were going to go get something to eat. But we left our purses at home so we are on the prowl for some nice gentlemen to get us lunch." Sara chimed in.

"I think we might be able to help you out with that." Ben commented.

"Well after we do the white water rapids. Would you girls like to join us?" Rich added.

"Sure," Amanda replied.

Jen poked Amanda and whispered into her ear. "We are not wearing anything under our white tops if we go on a water ride we may as well be topless." Jen whispered.

"I know." Amanda smiled. She grabbed Jon and Jen by the arm and led them in the direction of the rapids ride. The others followed along breaking into the standard introductory questions of where are you from and what do you do.

By the time they got to the front of the line the eight had paired off and found that they quite liked each other. The four guys had all been friends for just as long as the girls had. Their personalities meshed nicely and it looked like it was going to be an excellent rest of the day at the park. Amanda was particularly impressed with Jon who she had claimed as her own.

They boarded the raft in pairs grabbing a twin seat for each new couple. The girls were so taken by they guys that they had completely forgotten the position they were going to be in. However as evidenced by the big grins on the guys' faces they clearly had not forgotten. The girls, much to they guys dismay, weren't hit by any waterfalls for the first bit of the ride.

"When did they add that?" Jen shouted, pointing at the waterfall that spanned the width of the river.

"They must have just added it this year." Ben commented. "Looks like we are all getting soaked."

The girls squealed as they passed under the cold falling water. The water had the effect all of them knew it would. The girls were rendered practically topless. Sara, the focus of the guys attention, tried to hide her exposed breasts by bringing her knees up to her chest to cover them.

"Nice panties." Jon grinned, staring at Sara's now exposed pussy.

"I'm not ..." Sara stammered. Realizing exactly what he meant she quickly shoved her feet back onto the floor. The guys all just stared at Sara, who was now blushing severely.

"No need to be shy, your friends are all in the same situation." Jon said reaching over and grabbing one of Amanda's breasts.

"Hey!" Amanda protested. "How would you like it if someone just grabbed you." Amanda continued as she removed his hand and proceeded to grab his crotch.

"Wouldn't bother me at all." Jon replied leaving her hand in place.

"Well it seems to be having some effect." Amanda teased, rubbing his stiffening cock through his shorts.

"Sure and my hand would have the same effect on you." Jon countered, sliding his hand down her skirt.

Amanda pulled back as his cold wet fingers found her exposed pussy. Amanda determined to maintain the upper hand replaced her hand back on his crouch and began teasing more intensely. Jon took this as a sign to continue and slid a couple of fingers into her warm pussy. The six others watched in stunned silence as the two of them competed to see who would give in first.

After a few minutes Amanda managed to push Jon over the edge. He rolled his head back as he felt himself explode into his pants.

"Looks like I win." Amanda grinned. "And it looks like we are getting to the end of the ride." She continued removing Jon's hand from under her skirt.

"Let's go get these girls some lunch." Jon said recovering. The others just stared at him in stunned silence. They managed to regain their composure by the time they reached the restaurant in the center of the park. The girls had also dried out sufficiently enough not to feel too self-conscious any more.

After a lunch of heavy flirting they broke into couples and headed out. Amanda, Sara, Rachel, Jon, Ben and Dave headed for the biggest wooden coaster in the park. Amanda had learned over lunch that Jon had a slight phobia of coasters and planned on using that against him. Jen and Rich headed for a haunted boat ride that Jen had been dieing to go on for some reason.

Amanda grabbed Jon's arm and lead him to the last car on the wooden coaster. They slid into the beach seat, pulled the lap bar down, and fastened the single seatbelt around both of them. Amanda smiled at the slight amount of panic on Jon's face.

"I can't believe that roller coasters make you nervous." Amanda giggled as they started to pull out of the station.

"I'm not nervous." Jon replied with a false bravado. Hopefully the seatbelt is strong enough, because there was no way the lap bar a foot above his legs was going to hold them in he thought to himself.

"It's fine I'll help you out." Amanda smiled as they started up the lift. Amanda reached over unzipped Jon's pants and pulled his dick out. She began to slowly stroke him as they progressed nearer to the top of the hill.

"What are you doing?" Jon asked not sure what to say.

"I am going to show you just how much fun a roller coaster can be." Amanda replied as they neared the crest of the hill. She loosened the seatbelt and slid into his lap. She reached down between her legs grabbed Jon's cock and maneuvered it inside her. The vibrations of the old wooden coaster echoed through Jon's cock into her pussy. She began to roll her hips against him as they dove into their first decent.

He held tight onto her waist as they came out of the first dip and into a banked curve. Jon had to grip her with all his strength to keep her from sliding off him as they rounded the first turn. Next came a long series of small dips and hills. Amanda was sent up off Jon's lap and then crashing back down hard into it over and over again. The long hard strokes coupled with the vibrations of the coaster were driving them both wild.

Another set of sharp turns followed that had Jon holding on to Amanda as tight as he could. Then a sudden plunge sent her back into the up and done motion. She wiggled her hips trying to regain a comfortable position as they raced back up hill. She barely got into position, when she was pulled back off his lap again by the next drop. The vibrations coupled with all the up and down motion was driving Amanda wild.

After several more hills they came to a calmer section of the track. Amanda felt Jon's hot shortened breaths against her back as he tried to recover a little from the first part of the ride. We will have none of that she thought to herself as she began to grind hard into him. The sensation from the grinding combined with the vibrations from the track was amazing. Amanda began to grind faster as they descended into the last bit of the ride.

She felt herself inches away from getting off as they started to round the final turn. Jon tried to hold her on his lap as they banked around the final turn. But all the excitement had drained his energy. She slid off him and into the seat just as she was about to explode.

"No," Amanda moaned as they slowed into the station.

"Well we can go again." Jon smiled as he slipped himself back into his pants and zipped back up.

Jen wondered how the others were doing as she stepped into the small boat with Rich. Knowing Amanda they would be having a very good time. She glanced over at Rich as they settled into their seats. He smiled back at her and she felt herself flush. He was exactly her type. It was taking all her will power not to just throw herself at him. As if he read her mind, he placed his arm around her and pulled her close as they entered the tunnel.

"So how long have you girls known each other?" Rich asked.

"What?" Jen replied after a second. She was so distracted by his presence that she hadn't heard a word he said.

"You're really attracted to me, aren't you?" Rich smiled.

"What?" Jen blinked. She felt her face flush deeply and her heart skip a beat. It was good that it was dark so he couldn't see her reaction she thought to herself.

"I see." Rich said as he leaned in and kissed her lightly on her lips. He pulled back and just smiled at her.

Jen couldn't take it any longer and threw herself into him plunging her tongue deep into his mouth. She wanted him badly. She grabbed at his pants and tried to pull them off him.

"Relax," Rich said forcefully setting her back down beside him. "You're going to flip the boat if you keep that up."

She looked back at him doe eyed, not sure what to do.

"I have an idea." Rich said, leaping out of the boat and into one of the scenes.

"What are you doing?" Jen panicked.

"Just trust me, come on it's a short jump, but hurry." Rich replied.

She must be out of her mind Jen thought as she leaped out of the boat into his arms. He took her by the hand and led her towards the back of the medieval torture scene they had leapt into. She looked from device to device filled with incredibly realistic dummies.

"Oh I always wondered what it would be like to be trapped in one of those." Jen said motioning towards an empty device toward the back of the scene.

"The pillory?" Rich asked.

"If that's what it's called." Jen replied attempting to lift the top bar.

"Let me give you a hand with that." Rich said as he struggled a little to get the heavy wooden beam to slide upwards. "So you want to give it a try?"

Jen hesitated and then decided to go for it. She slid her head into the center opening and her writs into the two openings on either side. Rich moved the top beam back into place effectively trapping her.

"This is kind of cool." Jen said.

"Shhh," Rich whispered. "I think another boat is coming stay still and keep quite so we don't get caught."

Jen watched unmoving as the boat passed them by. They were fairly far back from the boats, probably too far for anyone to hear them or clearly make them out she thought. She felt Rich's hand slowly snake its way up her back. Followed by a tug on the straps around her neck that held her top in place.

"What are you doing?" Jen whispered.

"Shhh," Rich responded. "No more talking or making any noise you don't want us to get caught do you?" He continued as he finished undoing the straps around her neck.

Jen felt the material fall away from her breasts, leaving her feeling vulnerable. The idea of him taking her like this was making her very wet. She let her mind wonder on the things that he could and would do to her. She only wished that they were completely out of view of the boats. The idea of being spotted was making her a bit nervous.

She felt his hands slide around her sides and cup her breasts. His firm massaging touch was driving her wild. She thrust her hips back into him begging for more. She felt his hands drop away and then almost yelled as they pinched down hard on each of her nipples. He slid her top down over her hips where he caught hold of her skirt and forced both items down her legs.

Jen felt his hungry eyes on her, staring at her naked body. She caught herself holding her breath with anticipation of what was to come next. She slowly released her breath, willing herself to calm down a little.

His hands found her inner thigh and inched their way up to her wet pussy. His fingers moved around her outer lips teasing. Jen rolled her hips back toward him wanting more.

"Not yet," Rich whispered, as he removed his hand.

Jen felt a searing pain run as he spanked each of her butt cheeks hard. She stifled her yelp and tried to move her ass away from the onslaught. He grabbed her hips holding her firmly in place. Then suddenly he shoved his cock deep into her. The force of it was so strong that she was surprised that the whole contraption had not toppled over taking her with it.

The deep hard thrusts continued as he released one hand from her hips to fondle her exposed breasts. He was hitting her in just the right spot and with each thrust the feeling was getting more intense. She knew she wouldn't last much longer at this pace. His other hand slid down around her hip and found her clit.

He began rubbing her clit while continuing to thrust into her. The attention to her clit proved to be too much. She felt herself convulse multiple times around his hard cock. The pressure around his cock pushed him over the edge and he came hard into her. He let his head collapse onto her back and just held her as he recovered.

After a moment she felt him slide away from her. Jen was in a daze. That had been one of the strongest orgasms she had had in quite a while. She let her mind wonder to all the things she wanted to do with Rich. She was lost in thought when she saw Rich walking away from her.

"What are you doing?" Jen whispered panicking.

"Stay here, and be quite you don't want to get caught. I'll be right back I am just going to grab my friends. They will love this." Rich said turning and walking away from her.