The Amy Chronicles: Prologue

Story Info
He's captivated by her... and her panties
1.8k words
3.59
34.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The early morning sun is streaming in through the half closed curtains when I find myself stirring from a pleasant dream. Dimly aware of birdsong from outside the window, I roll over in the kingsized bed and languidly stretch out my arms, feeling a warm dip in the mattress where not long before I swear there lay a sleeping form. I murmur incoherently to myself, then a smile passes my lips as the events of the past few hours slowly return to me in deliciously jumbled fragments.

I’m just pondering on this, turning over pleasant sensual memories in my mind, when I become aware of something sensuous tickling my face. It feels enjoyably silky – and then I realise what it is. Tendrils of her soft silky hair, falling in thick strands across my face and chest – mmm... Seconds pass in delectable slow motion before I feel her soft lips brush against my own. “Good morning, sleepyhead,” she whispers. “Rise and shine.” The day may only be minutes old, but I’m already beginning to rise for sure... much more of this and my luck really will be shining.

She kisses me lightly on the lips, forehead and both cheeks, and then she is gone – though not without flicking her tongue tantalisingly below my earlobe and whispering in my ear: “Thank you for last night.” Ah yes, last night, I recall with a smile... it seems simultaneously so vivid and so dreamlike that for a moment I have difficulty in recalling the boundaries between fact and fantasy. Her final act is to drop something soft and warm on my face – a lightweight piece of fabric... an item of clothing, perhaps?

My eyelids are still glued together with the remnants of sweet sleep, so I do not see her slip out of the room as she heads off for a day at work – though I know that she too will have a smile on her pretty face all day long… and will be counting down the hours in eager anticipation of more pleasure to come this evening. I wait to hear the front door closing before I stir.

Slowly, gradually, I open my eyes and allow the light to slowly filter through, awakening all of my senses more fully. I break into a wide grin when I realise what it is that my sweetheart has left resting on my face. A pair of panties – of course – still warm and damp from their owner’s occupancy mere hours ago. Lying on my back, I lift them away from my face for a closer inspection. Pink and cotton and barely there, their front panel carries a small image of a juicy red strawberry, above the cheeky slogan: ‘Just add cream.’ Turning them over in my hands, I notice she’s done exactly that – in generous quantities – along with a little more besides. The minx.

I hold the crotch panel against my nose and inhale deeply, enjoying her various unique scents, the ones I know and love so dearly. The aroma of sex hangs heavy in the air, especially where it remains glued to the soft cotton fabric just inches from my nose. She has me totally under her spell, and what’s more, she knows it as well. But then I guess I’ve known that all along, ever since Amy walked into my life that memorable summer.

You see, I realise I'm the luckiest guy in the world. Not because I'm a millionaire, mark you, or that I've won the lottery - I've never won a dime - but in the lottery of love, I've been dealt a winning hand... in the shape of Amy. Imagine a woman who encapsulates everything you have ever looked for in your ideal partner. Imagine someone who is not only beautiful, sexy and sensuous, but who is also warm, wilful, wanton and full of the joys of life. Imagine that person with a wicked sense of humor masking an intensely romantic soul.

Above all, imagine a woman who just loves to wear the prettiest bras and panties, one who not only instinctively understands the sensual allure of soft silky underwear, but who is keen to indulge your fetish to boot. Now imagine that by some amazing slice of good fortune this wonderful woman also happens to be in love with you, and you begin to understand why I consider myself the luckiest guy in the world.

Yes, that's my adorable kooky girlfriend, Amy, whom I love beyond words. We've been together for almost five wonderful years now - and rather than becoming less infatuated with each other, we just seem to fall more and more deeply in love...

So what is it in particular I adore about Amy? What is it I should tell you to fill in the picture? Well, she's in her late twenties, average height - around five eight or nine - with long silky smooth tanned legs... and a lovely figure which is both slender and curvy in all the right places... a figure I adore, even though she's always talking about losing a few pounds here and there. I keep telling her otherwise, but she won't listen!

She has wonderfully exotic looks, complete with honey brown skin, enchanting deep green eyes that I swear change color according to her mood, and long silky dark hair. There is so much about her to admire that I'm not even sure what her favorite feature of mine actually is.

I could begin with her beautiful pretty face perhaps, with its delicate bone structure, high intelligent forehead, sensual almond-shaped eyes, fractionally long nose and wide generous mouth with eminently kissable lips... Or perhaps I should describe her thick silky hair, which I love to run my fingers through so much... or maybe it's simply her curvaceous body - including her small yet perfect breasts, and of course her lovely high tight round ass that I love to fondle and squeeze so much!

To be honest, though, Amy's such a warm and wonderful person that her looks are only a small part of the overall package. She's a bubbly outgoing soul, with a vivacious personality and a kind heart, who loves socialising and meeting new people. Whenever we're out together in public, she always receives admiring glances from other guys, which I guess is pretty cool up to a point. I guess with her beauty and her personality, she can't really help being a guy magnet. The great thing, though, and one reason I find her so damned attractive, is that she's not really aware of her looks. She really honestly can't see it. I know she finds all the attention amusing, particularly as she claims she was an ugly duckling as a child (hard to imagine when you see her now!)

Although she would never admit it, I have to say she's a natural flirt, not in a scheming or manipulative way, but simply as someone whose warm and wicked nature comes across to any man - or woman, for that matter - who meets her. This flirtatious side to her character has never bothered me unduly, as I know she's as totally committed to me as I am to her. If anything, rather than undermining our relationship, it only serves to enhance it. Many's the time when we've been out together and she's enjoyed soaking up the rapt attention of other men, getting highly aroused in the process, before we leave together and return home for a night of wonderfully passionate lovemaking. If the price we have to pay is her attracting a bit of unwanted male attention now and again, I guess I can live with that!

Thing is, these guys don't really know what Amy's all about, not deep down at any rate. Sometimes I wonder myself! What I do know, however, is that her male admirers only see a small part of the picture - the stunning and flirtatious brunette all dressed up in a slinky dress enjoying herself on a night out. What they don't know is that, in private, this gorgeous gal is happiest sculling about at home in snug fitting frayed old jeans and a baggy old t-shirt, devoid of make-up, hair tied up casually in a ponytail. To me she's essentially a girl who likes nothing more than padding barefoot around her apartment while talking to her cat - not this other amazing creature on public display, sensational though she is.

After all, you have to know someone for a while before you can really appreciate that person for exactly what they are. I could point out, for example, one or two other little quirks she has. These guys don't realise that this stunning high class lady about town, when at home, slurps milk straight from the carton, leaves the lid off the toothpaste, and cuts her toenails in bed...along with one or two other less sophisticated habits that shouldn't be revealed! I don't care though. I wouldn't want to change her for the world, and certainly wouldn't try to. She's my perfect woman. I guess I'm just a lucky guy.

Oh yes. There is one other thing, of course, which I've already alluded to, which makes her utterly irresistible: her fondness for beautiful feminine lingerie. When you look as good in it as she does, perhaps it's no surprise! Her drawers at home are stuffed full of an array of exquisite items, ranging from silk teddies, baby dolls and camisoles to lace-trimmed bras and panties, silky slips and hold-up stockings. It's always been a source of delight to me to see how much pleasure she takes in wearing a whisper of silk under her everyday clothing, so I can happily forgive - or even encourage - her indulgences in this area.

As a long-time panty admirer, I should confess that her panties have always held a special fascination for me. They range from full-cut French knickers - which mould and cling to the contours of her beautiful tight curvy ass cheeks - through string bikini and hi-cut briefs, to the wispiest of delicate thongs. Cotton, silk, satin and lace: they're all there... and in a variety of pretty colors to suit all occasions. There is one color she adores above all others... as a quick rummage through her panty drawer would quickly reveal. But hey, I'm getting ahead of myself here.

So there you have it. That's a snapshot of my girl, and why I'm crazy about her. But that doesn't begin to tell half the story. Allow me to take you on a journey back to when I first set eyes on Amy, one hot summer, and how our relationship unfolded - in particular, how I fell in love with her... and her panties!