The Anatomy of an Affair Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jennyUK97
jennyUK97
80 Followers

The flared, roundness of her very feminine hips meant that he could not remove them with one hand and as the other was entertaining itself and Jenny by being on her tits, she helped him. Between them the struggled the tight panties down her legs and she stepped out of them. As she did, Dean pulled the skirt up her legs to bunch that round her waist along with the top of the hugely expensive bridesmaid's dress.

Moving slightly away from her so when he looked down he could see her he grunted. "Oh fuck Jenny what a sight."

As indeed it was. Momentarily she had forgotten that just recently at Tom's hinting she had shaved so that her mons was completely bald. Even in the only partially lit room the pink wetness of her lips were very pronounced and almost proudly on view to his gaze. Accompanied as they were by the white, lacy top holdup stockings and her almost, but not quite, killer height, lilac coloured heels she did indeed present 'what a sight.'

They didn't get onto the bed, he didn't lay on top of her, he didn't remove any more of her clothes, but they did undo his suit trousers and wriggle those along with his boxers off. He turned her round and indicated for her to support herself on the dressing table. Straight legged and bent in the middle still with the skirt and top of the dress bunched round her waist and with her tits pulled out from her bra Dean took her from behind and they enjoyed their quick, hard and very dirty fuck!

*

"So what happened at the wedding?"

"Nothing," Jenny replied a little sheepishly.

"That Dean was there wasn't he?" Tom asked as they sat in his car in a secluded car park in Epping Forest.

"Yes he was."

"He's the one you brought to the launch wasn't he?"

"Yes that's right," Jenny replied pulling the side of her unbuttoned blouse together.

"Don't put them away, leave it open it looks so good with no bra. When did you take it off?"

"Just before I left the dealership."

"Did you take your panties off then as well?"

"No I took them off in my car just before you came along."

"Why was that?"

"What that I took them off or why in the car?"

"Why not before you left the dealership?"

"Dunno, does it matter?"

"I just wondered."

"I least I took them off."

"You must have wanted to."

"I knew you would want me to take them off, right?"

"Yes of course I do," Tom replied running his hand up Jenny's bare leg on onto her damp pussy.

"Mmmm," she sighed as his fingers slid inside her lips.

"So how did things go with Dean?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well he was there as your date wasn't he?"

"Sort of yes."

"What's a sort of date?"

"Well someone you are not really dating."

"Like me then?" Tom asked finding her clit and rubbing it.

"Yes very much like you I suppose as we never go on dates do we?"

"Now, now Jen, don't start that again."

"Well we don't do we?" Jenny said stroking Tom's cock through his trousers.

"We can't can we?"

"Yes we could but you won't."

"How?"

"We could go into London or drive somewhere."

"You know it's too risky," he replied undoing his zip.

"You say that, but it's not really, we could be careful."

"Is that what you want Jen?"

"Yes you know it is, I need this to be more than sex," she told him holding his bare and fully erect cock.

"And does Dean want to give you more than just sex?" Tom asked sliding two fingers inside her.

"Yes he does."

Jenny didn't reply and instead gave herself into the wonderful feelings flooding through her body from where Tom was finger fucking her and from her hand that was rubbing his cock. Her orgasm was building up when Tom asked.

"And has he given you the just sex yet?"

She didn't reply and he stopped thrusting the surrogate cock in and out of her.

"Well has he Jen, has he fucked you yet?"

jennyUK97
jennyUK97
80 Followers
12