The Android

Story Info
It's amazing what you can find in an old store.
1k words
4.39
78.5k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an odd store. There was junk and new things. And things she could not identify. And there was the tall, broad shouldered man in a corner. He seemed to be watching her.

“Who is that over there?” she asked.

The proprietor glanced over his shoulder. “Oh. That,” he said. “That’s an old android. Ain’t good for anything except to scare my lady customers.” He paused, looking at her speculatively. “Wanna see it closer?”

She nodded. He picked up a remote and activated the android. He was graceful and good looking. He stopped and looked down at her. She looked up into his eyes and imagined she saw loneliness there. The proprietor mentioned a price. Well, at least she could afford it. He gave her the remote and an instruction manual. “And it’s as is,” he said. “No guarantees.” She said nothing. She took the remote and left with the android.

She lived in an isolated area because she liked the quiet. The android followed her obediently, sat where she indicated, and waited. She sat next to him (she just could not think of him as an ‘it’) and read the manual. Pleasure android. Oh. She looked at him.

“Why were you in that shop?” she asked.

“I am defective, mistress,” he replied softly. She looked him over.

“How are you defective?”

He stood and took off his clothing. Nicely muscular body. And very well endowed. “I don’t see any defects,” she murmured.

“I am considered too…large,” he replied.

She looked again. He was certainly not small. “How…large…do you get?”

“Touch me,” he said.

She reached out to stroke him. He began to swell. The more she touched him, the harder, thicker, and longer he got. His erection was indeed…large. She was having trouble breathing. Her clothing felt too constricting. “I see,” she whispered, still stroking him.

He stopped her hands. “Mistress, if you continue, I will be activated.”

“What happens then?” she asked softly.

“Then I must function as I am programmed.”

“How are you programmed?”

There was a short silence. “Satyriasis.”

She looked up at him and again at his huge erection lying in her hands. She stroked him again as she looked into his eyes. His hands went to her shoulders. He ripped her garment, tearing it from her body. His hands caressed her breasts. He stepped closer until their bodies touched. He laid her down and pinned her with his heavy body. His warm flesh against her made her forget that he was an android. Then he entered her. Hard, fast, and completely. Deep into her. She arched and screamed. He was huge! He began moving in her, thrusting hard and deep. She was moaning and writhing under him. He aroused her, thrust into her over and over. She climaxed. Still he thrust hard and deep into her. She climaxed again and again. He used her to exhaustion.

He stopped, still hard and huge in her. He rolled over, bringing her with him to lie atop him. “Mistress?”

“Hmm?”

“Do you wish to stop?”

“Not yet,” she whispered.

“Rest, mistress.” He held her body on his, still hard and deep in her. She sighed and relaxed against him, feeling his hardness in her. He lay quietly for a time. Then he moved his hips slowly, gently, moving in her. Her body trembled and stretched on his. “Again, mistress.” It was not a question. He rolled over to have her beneath him. He began long, slow, deep thrusting into her. On and on. Arousing her, bringing her just to the edge of climax and holding her there until she was thrashing under him, moaning, wanting. A sudden hard, deep thrust. Another. Another. Hard, deep, and faster. Plunging into her. She arched and screamed in climax, a hard, throbbing, long climax. Still he thrust into her. On and on, bringing her to climax again and again until she was limp and trembling under him.

He lay on his side, holding her tight against him, feeling her soft flesh against him, still hard and huge in her. She lay trembling, quivering in his arms, his hot hardness pulsing deep in her. He began rocking his hips gently. Keeping her aroused, bringing her to climax, feeling her throb around him, caressing him with her body.

He sat up, still in her, bringing her onto his lap. He slid deeper into her. Her body writhed and trembled. “Do you wish to stop, mistress?” he asked softly.

“Not yet,” she breathed.

He sat holding her, letting her rest, still deep and hard in her. She drew a deep breath and put her arms around his neck. She began moving her hips against him, slowly, savoring the friction of his huge, hard erection moving in her.

“Mistress?” He had never had this happen before.

“I find no defect in you,” she whispered. “Again, please.”

He laid her down and began thrusting hard and deep into her. Again and again until she climaxed. He paused, his hips pinning her, his hard, immense erection impaling her. He looked down at her. “Theoretically, mistress, I can climax,” he said softly. “I never have.”

She pushed her hips up against his. “Then we should give you that experience,” she whispered.

“Yes, mistress,” he replied softly, “as you wish.” And he began thrusting hard and deep into her. He plunged in to her until she climaxed and kept on, harder, faster, through climax after climax, until her body was tender and quivering. Still he thrust strongly into her. She had gone from moans to whimpers. A sudden, deep, savage lunge and she screamed. He pounded harder into her as she thrashed and screamed and climaxed. On and on. Her screams were hoarse. Her body thrashed and trembled. Still he lunged into her. Hard, savage, brutally deep thrusts into her quivering body. He felt a strange sensation building. It drove him into her harder and faster, making her writhe and scream and scream. Savage, deep, until he felt himself pulse strongly in her as she shrieked in climax. He pulsed strong and hard in her, releasing the tension in him.

She lay limp and quivering under him, sated.

“The theory is true, mistress,” he whispered.

She touched his face gently. “Good,” she said softly. “Shall we do it again…and again…?”

Humor touched his eyes. “As you wish, mistress.” And he thrust hard and deep into her.