The Angel and I

Story Info
Love explodes at a church camp.
3.7k words
4.54
23.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
772 Followers

I had been watching Heidi Klausman for ten years. That's when she joined our church. She was eleven years old when she joined and she looked fresher and more beautiful with each passing year. I was two years her senior but still hadn't worked up the courage to ask her out. She never dated so I was sure she would turn me down. That summer we went to the church retreat on Deer Lake.

I was stretched out on the beach trying to figure out how to get her attention. She suddenly threw her beach blanket down next to mine. She hopped onto it and smiled at me. I almost had a heart attack. The girl of my dreams was smiling at me clad only in a bikini.

"Hi Joseph. You don't mind if I lay here beside you do you?" Her big brown eyes sparkled.

"Of, of course not," I stammered.

She was just so beautiful. I completely lost my composure. She had enslaved me with just a simple greeting. I was doomed.

"I've seen you around the church a lot. Why haven't you ever talked to me?" she pouted.

"Gee Heidi; I was afraid you would tell me to buzz off. You have no idea what your beauty does to me." I whined.

"Do you think I'm beautiful?' she asked.

"Don't you own a mirror? You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

"Well Joseph, there is no reason to be afraid of me. I've been waiting for years for you to come talk to me. I was beginning to believe you were a little light in the loafers."

"You never seemed to date anybody. I was sure you wouldn't want to go out with me. I'm not exactly movie star quality in the looks department."

"You have other assets that are very attractive. You have a terrific body. You sing really well in church. You are kind of shy and you are not pushy. I can tell from the way you walk that you are athletic. I know you are smart because you are an engineering student. See? You have a lot going for you."

"Assuming any of that's true, why do you want to talk to me?"

"I've been trying to get you to notice me for years. Nothing seems to have worked so I decided that I would have to make a direct approach if I wanted to know you better. Well, I have now made the approach. What are you going to do about it?" she challenged.

I was absolutely stunned that the girl of my dreams would talk to me. I lay there huffing and puffing on the beach blanket. I knew that the ball was in my court. I reached for her hand and she immediately gave it to me.

"Can I share your blanket with you?" she asked.

Hell, she could share anything she wanted with me. Her soft, warm little hand felt great.

"Of course you can!" I responded.

She slid over next to me. Her hips touched me sending a spark of lust up my body. I didn't recognize that sensation, you see, I had never dated either.

"There is a mixer tonight at the Grange hall and our group has been invited. Would you go with me?" I pleaded.

"Oh, yes," she replied enthusiastically. "I love dancing and good, clean parties."

She snuggled in closer to me and put her arm around me. I squeezed her and she grinned. She looked at the growing bulge in my bathing suit. I tried to roll away so I could hide it but she held on so tightly I couldn't get away.

"Heidi, please," I begged.

"It's alright Joseph. Really, I'm flattered to cause that reaction in you. I don't have any experience with sex, but I'm not entirely ignorant about it either."

"Heidi you must think I'm a Neanderthal. I have worshipped you for so long that I can't help it. Please forgive me."

"Don't worry about it Joseph. I think it's sweet."

She suddenly pressed her lips to mine. I was shocked. I had never kissed a girl before like this. I felt her tongue brush my lips. I didn't know what to do so I brushed her lips. Her tongue found my tongue. Our mouths opened and we were engaged in a deep lover's kiss. I was in heaven. I had read about this kind of stuff but I never thought I would actually get to do it. We broke the kiss. I licked her ears and her neck.

"Oh Joseph, you sly dog! I thought you didn't know anything about girls. That was great! We'll have to do more of that."

She pulled me over on top of her. I could feel her breasts pressing me through the bikini. My heart was pounding a thousand miles an hour. I kissed her again.

"That's more like it," she said when we broke the kiss.

"Is this a dream? I know that any minute I'll wake up and you'll be gone."

"You're partly right. I'll be gone, but I'll be in the lake. Come on, let's go swim."

She jumped up and ran for the lake. I jumped up and followed her. I saw her delicate little rump disappear beneath the water. I dived in after her. I was on the swim team in high school so I had no trouble catching her. We were shoulder deep in the water when I reached for her. I pulled her to me. She giggled and tried to get away, although not very hard.

She pulled my lips down to hers and we were once again locked in a kiss. I felt her hand grab my hardon under the water.

"Hee, hee, I see you still love me," she teased.

I looked into her eyes. "I always will," I said.

She still had a firm grip on my dick. I reached down and rubbed her pussy through her bikini bottoms. Her hand went to her crotch and pulled the bikini to one side. Then she dragged my hand back to her pussy.

"Just wait until I get you alone after the dance tonight," she whispered.

She pulled her bikini shut but she took her top off. I immediately grasped one of her breasts and thumbed her nipple. She started to wriggle in the water.

"I can't wait to taste that," I said.

Giggling, she put her top back on and sprinted for our blankets. It occurred to me that I had touched everything she had but I hadn't seen any of it.

"You'll see it soon enough," she giggled.

"You must be psychic. How did you know what I was thinking?"

"It's pretty obvious from the way your tongue is hanging out," she smiled.

The afternoon was just shooting by. We talked and played on the beach blankets. The more I learned about her, the better I liked her. I wanted her as I had wanted no one else. I suddenly speed shifted from 'want' to 'lust' and then from 'lust' to love. By the end of the afternoon, I was her slave. If she had asked me to swan dive into a volcano I would have done it. I wanted badly to kiss her again. She must have read my mind because she moved on top of me and pressed her hot, sweet lips to mine again. I can't describe the emotions that were liberated by that kiss. I knew that if she wanted it, my bachelorhood would be gone.

As we finished the kiss I asked, "What now? I'll do anything you want."

"That's so sweet," she giggled, "All I want right now is to kiss you again. Then we'll go back to the lodge and get ready for the dance."

Her lips clamped on to mine and I was transported to a warm, happy place filled with her. She broke the kiss. My tongue was still hanging out.

"Gee, you look just like a puppy," she laughed.

I reeled my tongue in as she got up. From my vantage point on the blanket she was absolutely spectacular as she stood over me. She stooped to pick up her blanket and I got a good look at her breasts. My whole body tingled.

"Are you coming?" she smiled. She knew that she had given me a free shot.

I got to my feet, picked up my stuff and walked back to the lodge with her. Is it possible to describe the feelings of a young man in love for the first time? I think not. I was weak, my legs didn't work right, my sight was limited to wherever she was, my heart pounded, and in general, I was a mess. She kissed me again when we got to the lodge.

"I'll be down for dinner in twenty minutes," she said and she sprinted up the stairs.

I made a dash for my room and did my best to make myself presentable. Twenty minutes later I was waiting in the lobby. I was still waiting thirty minutes later. Sadly, I hung my head and started back to my room. I was sure she had stood me up. I went inside and there she was.

"You don't give up very easily," she chuckled. "I've been waiting here for almost half an hour."

Girls were strictly forbidden in the boy's part of the lodge. I knew it. She knew it.

"I feel so naughty," she exclaimed, "I just had to come to your room."

She was sitting on my bed. I didn't really know what to do so I sat down beside her. Suddenly I didn't care where we were. We were together and that's what counted. I held her hand. She squeezed my hand and kind of melted into me. We started a long, slow lover's kiss. By the time we broke it, I was sweating lightly. I felt her tremble in my arms.

"We better go get something to eat," I mumbled.

"Okay, then we'll go to the mixer and after that, I have something special for you."

"What would that be?" I inquired.

"I can't tell you yet. It would spoil the surprise."

We walked down to the dining hall being careful not to get spotted being in the wrong place. The church fed really well. We had some prime rib and all the usual accompaniments. We caught a hay wagon ride down the road to the Grange hall arriving in the early evening. Everybody jumped off the wagon and headed for the hall. Heidi grabbed my hand and led me around the side of the hall and into a little thicket. She stopped, turned around and grabbed my head. I surrendered to her sweet, soft lips.

"I just couldn't wait to show you your surprise," she giggled.

She pulled off her sweater and there in the fading twilight I saw her breasts for the first time.

"No bra?" I asked.

"It's hard to kiss them through a bra. You do want to kiss them, don't you?"

What a question! I would have walked barefoot through lava just to see them. I tentatively reached out and held them in my shaking hands.

"Come on Joseph! We have to get back inside pretty quick," she moaned.

I bent to her breasts and sucked one succulent piece of girl flesh and then the other. She was so soft and so tasty. I was getting carried away, sucking and nibbling harder and harder. I heard her groan.

"That's enough Joseph. We have to save some for later."

She pulled her sweater back on, leaving me with a major hardon and wet armpits. I knew at that moment I had to have her. She smiled at me. She knew I was hooked like a trout. She grabbed my cock through my pants and giggled.

"Is it always hard?" she asked with a mischievous little chuckle.

"Whenever it detects you," I panted.

Hand in hand we entered the Grange. A cowboy band was playing some slow dance tunes. We didn't even get a table; we went directly to the dance floor. I held her close as we started to sway to the music. She pressed her hips against my ever present hardon and smiled at me.

"We've got to go sit down," I begged after the fourth dance.

"Why? Don't you like dancing with me?"

"It's not that. If I don't get some rest I'll have a little accident in my pants."

She laughed all the way to the table. When my dick calmed down, I got some lemonade for us. We sat and sipped our drinks.

"You know I'm in love with you, don't you?" I asked.

"My plan is working," she said, " I've wanted you so much for so long I just had to try to nail you. I hope you don't think I'm a brazen hussy or someone who does this with all the boys. I'm a virgin. The only thing I know about sex is what I read and see on my computer."

"You must have some damned good books," I answered. "I'd like to read 'em because I'm a virgin too."

"Well," she said, "That explains why you didn't drag my nubile young body off into the woods and do unspeakable things to me."

"Is that what you wanted?"

"I had considered it. I thought if I got you turned on I might not be able to turn you off. Frankly I don't know what I want. I've loved you from afar for a long time and now that I know you better my feelings haven't changed at all."

"Let's finish the dance and then we'll decide what to do," I suggested.

"Do about what?" she asked.

"Our burgeoning lust," I grinned.

I took her hand and led her to the dance floor. Once again she molded her body to mine. I could see my bachelorhood flying out the window. When the dance was over we walked all the way back to the lodge. We went down to the dock and sat and necked in the moonlight.

"You know I can't ever let you get away from me, don't you?" I panted.

"So who is running?" she asked and stuffed her tongue down my throat.

"The retreat is over tomorrow. Would you like to go to a movie with me?" I asked.

"Sure. Which one?"

"You pick the movie. I'll call you tomorrow afternoon when we get back to town."

"Sound like a plan. We better get inside while it's still dark," she said.

I kissed her in the lobby of the lodge and floated upstairs to my room. I had a very hard time getting to sleep and when I did all I could dream about was her breasts and her body. By the time I awoke in the morning I was a nervous wreck. We had breakfast together and then it was time to leave. I drove directly to my apartment, sprinted upstairs and got ready for the movies. I called her that afternoon.

"Did you pick out a movie?" I asked.

"Yes I did. I want to see Groundhog Day."

"Great! Where is it playing?"

"At the Stardust drive-in."

This was better than I had hoped for.

"Great, I'll pick you up at six and we can have an early supper."

"Super! I'll be waiting for you."

Heidi was renting a small house about two miles out of town. It took me a long time to find it. I just knew she wouldn't be waiting.

She was waiting on her porch when I arrived.

"Hi Joseph," she greeted as she jumped into the car and planted one of her patented lip locks on me.

I would have been content to stay in her driveway and smooch all night. No such luck.

"Let's go Joe. Where are you taking me for dinner?"

"I thought we'd go to the Ichibon. Do you like Japanese food?" I asked.

"Yes I do."

We ordered from the sushi menu and also had some shrimp and beef. The food was great. We still had an hour to kill before the movie started. I took her to the city park. We walked around the lake and sat on a park bench. I looked at her very closely.

"Tell the truth now. Why did you suddenly get brave and approach me?" I asked.

"To tell the truth Joseph, my biological clock is ticking. I didn't know what was happening until I talked to my mother. She told me that the only way to quiet the feelings I had was to stop being a prude and get with the program. I realized that most of my friends had already started families. I already knew who I wanted. So, I went out and got you! That's as honest as I can get."

"That sounded suspiciously like a 'yes' to a marriage proposal I haven't made yet." I replied.

"Well, you told me to be honest. A girl has hopes and dreams too, you know."

"I'll be honest with you too then. I knew when you made your 'direct approach' that my bachelor's days were over. I knew I would do anything you wanted."

She pulled me to her and hugged me tightly. She offered her lips and I greedily accepted. I wanted her so bad!

"What I want is you," she whispered. "Let's bag the movie and go out to the lake."

"Okay."

We got into the car and headed for the lake. We found a secluded little pasture. I parked there, picked up a beach blanket from the trunk and spread it on the ground.

"I get to keep the blanket," she said.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"Because that's where the evidence of my virginity will be," she smiled.

I pulled her to me. We kissed in the deepening shadows. Her body was soft and hot. I pulled her sweater off and enjoyed her breasts. She took my shirt off and snuggled into my chest.

"Are you sure, Heidi?" I asked.

"Absolutely! Are you sure?"

"I'm sure and I'm ready," I gasped.

Off came the shoes. Off came the socks. Down came the pants then the underwear. I gazed at her pussy as darkness settled over us. I squeezed it. Her hand curled around my rock hard cock. I held her close with my hardon pressing into her belly. Her pussy was wet. I kissed it. Then I licked it. She drew in a sharp breath.

"Lick it some more," she whispered.

I buried my head between her thighs. My tongue contacted her vagina and I licked her from top to bottom.

"Oh Joseph, don't stop. Please don't stop," she puffed.

She knew I couldn't stop. I found her little love bud, peeled its hood back and sucking it into my lips, tongued it. She screamed and her hips flew off the blanket almost dislodging me.

"Oh God Joe! I'm gonna cum! She yelled.

She trembled in my arms and came like a fire truck. I greedily licked up her juices.

"Let's do it now Joe. I can't wait!" she panted.

I crawled up her body. She grabbed my cock and guided me to her entrance. I plunged through her entry, breaking her guardian and sliding all the way into her. She emitted a little squeak when her cherry popped but she didn't cry.

"Fuck me hard Joe. I wanna cum on your cock." She ordered.

Ever her obedient slave, I thrust in and out gaining speed and power. Nothing in my experience had prepared me for the sheer pleasure and joy of this! It felt so good.

"Don't stop. Don't stop!" she mumbled.

Stop? There was no way I could stop. Nature had taken control of my body. My cock was doing all the thinking and all it was thinking about was stroking her fine little pussy. The longer I did it, the more I wanted.

She was making little bleating noises. Occasionally she would scream.

"More Joe, more, please more, faster, deeper, faster, deeper," she chanted.

She started trembling, then shaking. Her pussy clamped down on my dick in an attempt to drain it. I was determined to make her cum again before I did. She released an ocean of girl juice around my cock. Her pussy started a rhythmic pulse around my manhood, I stroked bravely on, enjoying every second of this, the most amazing experience of my life. I felt her quivering and I knew that this time there would be no holding back. As she came again I felt that wonderful feeling down deep in my balls. Lust overwhelmed me. I couldn't think or speak. I had no control over my body as I clung fiercely to her and emptied my seed deep into her center.

We lay shaking together as the enormity of our climax held us prisoner.

"Heidi you've just got to marry me. I can't live without you anymore. You have captured me completely. I love you so much. I've got to have you all the time."

"You already have my answer. I love you Joe."

We lay there nude, kissing into the night. The feel of her naked body next to mine was exquisite. From that moment on I was totally hers.

"It's getting chilly Joe. Let's get inside."

"Your place or mine?" I smiled.

"Let's go to my place. I plan on making lots of noise." She smiled back.

From the time I walked through her front door it was apparent that she had carefully planned my entry into the legion of the happy suckers. She had some non-alcoholic wine on ice and some caviar in the fridge.

"So, my trap snaps shut. I must have you. I promise we'll be happy together," she said as she served the caviar and poured the wine.

We were married two weeks later. Now after ten years and four kids she still looks as beautiful as the day found her on the beach. I love her more each day. Her boobs don't sag, her eyes still sparkle and she is still the best piece of tail on the planet.

bassbelly
bassbelly
772 Followers