The Ankita Chronicle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't have to wait long as I heard the door creak open and my uncle entered the room. Light filtered in to the room from the corridor and he squinted his eyes trying to locate me. He saw me lying under the bed sheet and slowly closed the door behind him, bolting the door this time. He came to my side of the bed and sat down next to me. His right hand reached my face and traced a line from my hair to my neck.

That touch brought back all the memories of our sinful past.

A distant past that had tormented and then titillated me.

A past where I had been a prey to his predation.

A past where I had cowered from his lust and masturbated for it in his absence.

A past where a niece had been subjugated by an uncle and corrupted by her lust.

His hand touched a raw nerve within me and his fingers traced a line from my forehead down the left side of my face to my lips. I wasn't going to let him see the agony that I was going through. It was strange, this feeling of betrayal and loss that I was feeling now. He was a lecherous man who had corrupted me and had taken advantage of me and still having seen him fucking my mother evoked strange emotions in me. His fingers were arousing me nonetheless. I could feel my nipples harden under the sheet. His hands were on my lips, touching my lower lip, feeling the fullness of my lips, applying gentle pressure on my lips.

It felt surreal.

He took his hand down to my neck and I could feel his rough hands rustle under the sheet, his hand moving on to the mound of my left breast. He knew my nakedness under the sheets and knew that I was ready to be devoured his lust. He took his time though. His hand reached my right nipple and I shivered, my body arching up and a soft moan escaped my mouth. He gently squeezed my left breast and I melted within. I was getting warm between my legs and wetness was slowly spreading within me. His hands wandered to my belly, my navel and then on to the mound on my lower abdomen. He gently pulled the sheet away revealing my nakedness for his eyes to feast upon. I closed my eyes. He curved his fingers further down and parted my legs apart. And then he inserted his index and middle fingers into my pussy. I was wet and my pussy lips were throbbing.

I literally convulsed with his invasion and a loud 'ahhh' escaped my lips.

H e pushed his fingers deeper and I could feel him touch the entrance of my womb. He took out his fingers and licked his fingers. He unbuttoned his shirt, dropped his pants and got rid of his underwear. He was stark naked as he got under the sheets beside my body. He held my hand and took it to his penis. It was a familiar feel. I had serviced him many a times before. I knew what he wanted. He was hard, very hard indeed. It was amazing knowing that he had just spent himself on my mother half an hour ago. I gave his penis a tug and he moaned. His mouth kissed my neck and dragged a trail of saliva to my mouth. I took my fingers to my pussy, found the wetness there and scooped up some and applied it on his cock. He shivered under my machinations and I started to masturbate him, my hand holding his stiff member and bobbing the skin and my juices up and down his shaft. He moaned and moaned and writhed in pleasure. His mouth kissed me full on my lips and our tongues entwined with each other, a little hesitant at first and with considerable ferocity soon after. He shifted to my breasts and gave a good hard suck on my left nipple and soon my entire breast tingled under his mouth. He shifted to my right breast and started sucking my right nipple. Oh it felt lovely... It was like a thousand low voltage shocks erupted within me emanating from my right breast and culminating in an electrifying charge within my pussy.

It was if I ceased to exist at that moment.

It was just my pussy and my breasts sending sparks of joy to a distant brain. Sex is always a moment of pure joy for me and guilt, jealousy and passion make for an invigorating mix with sex.

Try it sometime. You won't regret it.

Meanwhile, I was teetering on the edge and another assault on my breasts sent me over. I moaned loudly

'ahhhhh........'

And my body shook convulsively as I had the first orgasm that night. He felt my orgasm and climbed atop me, his mouth still working on my breasts, alternating between nipples, sucking them, biting them and caressing them with his lips. He then moved down, his mouth licking me all the way down to my pussy. His tongue flicked on my pussy lips, and then his fingers spread the lips and his tongue swiped at my engorged clit. It opened the gates to yet another orgasm, this time spreading over my body as a swathe of warm jolts from my clitoris. It's that way with me. I can always localize the origin of my orgasms. And they can come from anywhere – my lips, my breasts, my pussy, my clitoris.

Ashish (my husband) had one brought me to orgasm just by a continuous and incessant nibbling of my neck. It's a joke he repeats often

'I can tickle you on your hair and I can froozle you from your toes...' Froozle was our word for sex.

He started assaulting my clit with his mouth. It sent me into wild raptures of joy, my body writhing and my mouth contorted in a never ending moan. From then on I was continuously moaning for the next ten minutes of his machinations as orgasm after orgasm hit my body with relentless ferocity. I bucked my hips up and down thrusting my pussy into his mouth. I was wild, literally shouting now. He was hushing me but I was careless and he kept up his machinations and I kept on thrashing wildly. He stood between my legs on his knees and inserted his fingers within my pussy, his fingers rubbing my clit and my pussy walls as I went into fits after fits of limitless ecstasy.

He had to pipe me down. There was a marriage down there and anybody could have heard the kind of noise I was making.

He raised his hand and it came down as a smack on my right chest. It came down hard and it hurt. It brought out a tear to my eyes instantaneously. Sometimes, physical violence does that, bringing tears out even before the hurt has registered and connected with the emotions.

And the tear stayed a tear. The room went quiet and my brain connected back with my breasts and my pussy.

My body lay still as the emotions of guilt, hurt and betrayal washed over my ecstasy yet again.

I could feel him getting down again and his hard penis entering my lifeless vagina. It stretched my lips wide and filled my vagina, my juices letting him enter till the hilt. And he started pumping into me. I lay there motionless as he went on pumping me. He sensed my listlessness and tried t arouse me. He got his mouth to my breasts, to my lips and then took his hand to my clit all the while pounding my pussy with his penis. He was getting frustrated with my inertness and he raised his hand yet again. He smacked me on the other cheek.

It hurt.

It brought another tear to my eyes.

He was too close to stop. So he went on pounding my pussy with his thrusts. I could feel my pussy tingling now but these tingles felt meaningless. It was as if my brain had left my body and was watching form the dark corner of the room.

He went over the edge, buckled and came into me. My body shuddered with another orgasm but I felt nothing. He slumped on me, his sweat reeking of his anger now. He rolled of me, stood up and got dressed. He looked at me, lying naked on the bed, staring vacantly at the ceiling, tears rolling down my cheek and spat at me left the room. As he left the room he cursed

'Bitch'

12