The Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, Emy. I feel it. It's coming. Right, oh yeah, right now! Oh yes!"

His stiffened body and grunts told Emily that Ralph had reached his own pinnacle of pleasure. His body barely moved against hers, and she knew he filled her with his jism. She wrapped her legs around him and made her pussy grasp his cock even tighter.

Suddenly Ralph's arms could no longer support his weight, and he fell heavily on top of her. His lips met hers and the passion that had been rekindled was there in that kiss. They stayed that way for what seemed like an hour, but Emily knew it was only a few moments. Ralph picked himself up and rolled over onto his back. As his cock pulled from her pussy, she felt that delicious sensation of their juices flooding from her. This morning she didn't mind, and she didn't rush to clean herself. She wanted to enjoy all of this again.

Ralph rolled over and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her temple.

"So, what was all that about, hmm?"

"What? Have you forgotten?!"

He laughed. "No, I've not forgotten! Happy anniversary, my love. And thank you. That was a most wonderful gift!"

"Well, expect more of them. I've decided to be a more demanding woman now. I hope you can live up to my expectations!" She smiled into his eyes.

"If not, I don't think I will mind dying trying!"

Emily tried to rise, and she felt Ralph pull her back.

"Ralph! Let me go! I have to make breakfast!"

"Why? You didn't make breakfast that morning after we got married. Do you remember?"

She did, and she smiled. "Did we eat at all during that short time?"

"Well, yes, but not food. You really that hungry?"

"No, I'm not when I think about it."

"Good. I want you just like this for today. Tonight the kids have us. For now, I want you to myself."

She snuggled into his arms, a smile lighting her face. She glanced at the picture on the dresser. Perhaps that slim girl in the white dress and that tall Marine truly were still here after all.

12