The Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me?" You ask releasing her breast from your mouth.

"Always!" She replies squeezing your with her arms and legs.

With a wicked smile and a wink you pop the ice cube into your mouth and return your head to her chest. Before moving down her body you use your tongue and the ice cube to move back and forth between her breasts until both nipples are rock hard again. As you hold the ice cube between your teeth you alternate between gliding it over her skin and kissing as you move slowly down her body. Lonnie's legs release your body and spread in anticipation of your mouth. Taking your time on the way down her body Lonnie's belly button fills with ice cold water while you circle it several times.

"You are such a tease!" She says as she tries to push your head further down her torso.

Instead of replying you simply flash an ice cube filled smile. Your left hand presses against the back of her right thigh lifting her leg and holding it out to the side. Her eyes hungrily look you over while just below her line of site you cup your right breast and press your own hard nipple against her pussy. Lonnie's hands quickly move down her body and pull open her large pussy lips exposing her hard clit and wet opening. Soon your nipple is coated with her warm juice as you continue to rub it up and down the length of her pussy and clit. Your left hand pushes her right leg off to the side, leaving her thighs spread wide open, and removes the ice cube from your mouth. Holding it over her pussy with your hand the icy water drips from your fingers onto her clit and your nipple.

"OH MY GOD!" Lonnie moans loudly as you rub your nipple quickly around her clit.

Unable to hold out any longer you pop a fresh ice cube into your mouth and quickly lower your head to her throbbing pussy. Your cold tongue licks and explores her pussy working in and out of it over and over again. Lonnie's moans turn to squeals when you replace your tongue with the ice cube. Using your free hand and pushing Lonnie's leg up lifting her butt off the floor so you can slide a pillow under it you continue to rub the push the ice cube into her pussy and over her clit. Lonnie's legs spread wide open allowing you access to everything.

"I need to cum so badly right now!" She cries as she intertwines her fingers in your hair.

You allow the ice cube to fall from your mouth and quickly flick her clit with your tongue. Lonnie's hands hold your head in place while her hips move in time to your tongue. She moans softly as you lick faster in a tight circular pattern.

"Oh yes!" She cries out, "Right there! Yes! YESSS!"

Lonnie's legs tense against your hands and her fingers grip your head tightly when she cries out. Your lips gently circle her mound as you suck softly gorging yourself on her juices. Releasing her legs then lower onto your back and squeeze you in a semi hug.

"That was amazing," she says looking down at you between your erect nipples, "When's my turn?"

Without a word you slowly kiss your way back up her body pausing only to pinch her nipples between your teeth and lick them. Her hands are warm against your skin and move over your sides and back as you work your way up. Once again her hands tug lightly at the bands of your thong applying pressure to your dripping pussy. The two of your kiss deeply, your tongues plunging and exploring each others mouths. Lowering your body to hers your arms and legs wrap around each other holding each other tightly, your bodies melt together. Lonnie holds you and rolls the two of you to the side positioning herself on top of you. Your legs wrap around her legs with your feet between her thighs holding her as tightly as possible. When your kiss breaks you try to think of something to say but knowing that words are not necessary.

Lonnie's lips glide over your face to your ears and neck. Her lips and tongue gently touch your skin tickling and teasing you while her hands cup your breasts and push them together. She moves slowly, deliberately, knowing exactly how and where to touch you to bring you the most pleasure. Her tongue traces along your collarbone to the center of your neck before moving downward. Your saturated thong presses against Lonnie's abdomen as she purses her lips and blows cool air on your nipples. With your breasts pressed together Lonnie alternates licks and nibbles between the two.

"Is there any ice left?" She asks looking up at you before dragging her tongue over your left breast.

"Ohhhhhh," you reply closing your eyes and enjoying her attention, "Yes there is."

"Mmmm," Lonnie coos taking the bucket from you, "I think this should do."

Lonnie releases your size C breasts and leans to her right side as you feel the ice cube touch the underside of your right breast. Making a big slow circle around your breast with the thinner side of the ice cube she continues to kiss and lick your left nipple. The icy circles on your right breast get smaller and smaller until she is using just the corner of the ice cube around the outside of your areola. Your hands clutch her arms turning your knuckles white and your legs hold her waist so tightly your inner thighs burn. The ice cube remains in constant contact with your extended nipple as it circles it quickly while chilling you almost to the core.

"OH Lonnie," you say unable to remain quiet any longer, "It's so cold!"

.

She looks up at you and smirks as if that was the cue she was waiting for to stop. Her lips start at the tip of your nipple and slowly move outward until her mouth engulfs most of your breast. She sucks on it softly at first slowly increasing the pressure and movement of her tongue until her tongue is moving over your nip back and forth and it feels as if she will suck your entire breast into her mouth. Her hand has now moved to your other breast and is now circling your left one with the ice cube as she did before. As the warmth returns to one breast the other one is becoming thoroughly chilled. Lonnie's eyes lock on yours as she continues to suck your breast and begins to flick your other nipple back and forth with the ice cube.

Your legs move up and down Lonnie's legs and your body wiggles against hers as the ice cube melts against your skin. Finally her left hand puts the ice cube back into the bucket and returns to cup the bottom of your breast.

"Help me warm this one up." She says pushing your breasts upward and placing her mouth near the near frozen nipple.

"Love to." You reply as her tongue flicks the nip from below.

You move your head down and begin to flick the nipple opposite of her. The feeling of two tongues on your slowly warming nipple is breathtaking. Lonnie lifts her head to kiss you softly on the lips before moving further down your toned body. Her hands lightly touch your hips and her hair tickles your abdomen as she kisses past your belly button. Putting two fingers on each hand into the waistband of your thong and push it upward pulling it tightly over your pussy. Lonnie kisses her way over your soaked silver thong and softly sucks your clit through it. With the material pulled tight and your clit so swollen and hard you can feel her tongue through the thin material. The satin material of the thong offers no protection from the ice cube as well as Lonnie rubs it up and down over the length of your throbbing pussy.

Lonnie's hands move to your thighs, lifting them and pushing them together, so you can remove your thong. As you push it down past your hips Lonnie pushes your legs upward lifting your butt and lower back off the floor. Pulling the thong towards your knees you pull your lower legs free and allow it to fall to the floor next to your lover who has slid a pillow under your butt and lower back. Your legs fall on either side of her head and your feet on her back allowing your knees to fall apart, spreading yourself for her touch. From the moment your legs part and you feel your pussy lips open to her first touch on your incredibly sensitive skin seems to last forever. The soft touch of her lips deftly kissing your hard clit makes you jump and squeal softly with delight and desire. She alternates kissing and softly flicking your clit with her tongue. It's obvious that she wants to take her time and let your orgasm build slowly.

"Your teasing me," you say looking down at her and seeing a smile in her eyes, "and you love it don't you?"

Her response is to slowly drag the tip of her tongue from the top of your pussy and all the way up your clit. She repeats this again and again with each long lick going quicker then the last until her tongue is quickly flicking your clit over and over again. As your hips begin to move with the motions of her tongue your hands move down your body and into Lonnie's long hair. Unable to run your fingers through her upswept hair you settle for lightly holding her head. Lonnie's hands move from your thighs and up the sides of your body. You moan deeply as she softly sucks your clit into her mouth and uses her tongue to rub it against her smooth teeth. The heels of your feet dig into her back as your body arches in a futile attempt to get more of you inside her mouth. Her fingers move over your breasts and squeeze your nipples between them.

You close your eyes and enjoy the orchestrated movements of her tongue barely noticing her right hand moving away from your body. Lonnie lifts her mouth from your pussy as you hear the ice in the bucket moving.

"No peaking." She says as your head turns towards the sound of the ice filled bucket.

"I knew that ice was a good idea!" You say as you brace yourself for it to come in contact with your burning flesh.

"Who said I was going to use the ice?" As she says this you feel the cold bubbling champagne pouring over your clit and down your pussy and abdomen.

"Oh my GOD!" You reply slamming your clenched hands into the floor.

The cold champagne is licked and sucked from your pussy and clit by Lonnie's tongue and mouth. As she licks it up she adds even more. The bubbling liquid tickles your sensitive clit which is once again being licked furiously by Lonnie's tongue.

"I'm cummmming!" You cry out spreading your legs as wide as you can.

Lonnie softly sucks on your clit as the sweet fluid pours from your body. Her mouth finally releases it's vampire like grip on your mound and she begins to slowly crawl up our body. She stops near your breasts and takes a quick drink from the bottle of champagne. Placing her champagne filled mouth over your left breast she allows the bubbling liquid to tickle and coat your nipple as she flicks it with her tongue. Champagne leaks from the sides of Lonnie's mouth down your chest and sides. She quickly releases your breast and moves up until her eyes are even with yours. You open your mouth as Lonnie drizzles a mixture of champagne and your own juice into your mouth. As you swallow her lips meet yours and the two of you drink what is left of the tasty mixture. The two of you kiss deeply, your hands pulling her body tightly into yours and your legs wrapping in and around hers.

"I love you." You say as your kiss breaks and you stare into your lover's eyes.

"I love you too." She replies smiling back at you.

Lonnie lowers her head onto your shoulder and sighs contently. The two of you lay there, just being with each other, before heading upstairs and making love late into the night.

12