The Anniversary

Story Info
The anniversary of a loving wife and husband.
1.6k words
3.72
52k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight was our 5th anniversary, I stepped out of the bathroom and stood in the door way. Wearing nothing but laced up boy shorts torques in color, lean against the door frame. Looking at you laying naked on the bed, candles where lite. Your body glistened in the flickering light.

You smiled at me and I smiled back at you. Already wet just thinking about the love that we will be making and how much I truly love you. I slowly walked over to the bed.

"Baby I love you so much. You are the only one for me, and that will never change. You have my heart always and forever."

Pulling off my boy shorts, I slowly crawl on top of you. I start to kiss your lips deep with pure passion. I pull back and smile at you, I can feel you starting to get hard. I kiss you deeper, making me wetter and you harder.

A little moan escapes my mouth because of how much I want you. Grinding back and forth on your cock, you let me feel how much you really want me. I start to bite on your bottom lip, making you let out a sigh of pleasure. Then I start kissing and nibbling on your neck, making you sigh more with passion.

I slowly start moving down your body, kissing and nibbling on every inch. I'm making sure you know how much I love you and how mouthwatering your body taste to me. Stopping just above your naval, I look back at you. I want to the see how much you really wanted me to keep going.

Looking up into your eyes, I could see how much you desired me and wanted so much more. I continued to kiss passed you naval. Rubbing on your thighs, I lick up the staff of your cock making sure I make it all wet. I slowly taken you all in my hot wet mouth.

Going up and down, you're heavy breathing and way your toes are curling let me know how much you are loving it. I slow just enough to look up at you, your eyes are closed but the expression on your face lets me know that I'm doing exactly what you want. Your hand is on my head now, gripping my hair but pulling just slightly. You start to trust with your hips, letting me know that you want more of me.

I go deeper, taking all of your cock in my mouth once again. This time you're hitting the back of my throat. I pause for just a moment making you let out a quiet moan of pleasure. Going over and over again, you're starting to thrust with my every motion. I'm dripping wet now, I can't take any more. I slowly pull away and looking back at you.

"Baby I want you inside of me, I want to feel all of you. I beg you my love please make love to me, make me scream."

You pull me on top of you and start kissing me passionately. I could feel how much you truly love me. I start grinding back and forth again, just feeling how much you really wanted me. Your cocks rubbing on my dripping wet clit. I let out a moan for more.

"Baby, give me it all. I want to feel all of you," lifted my ass up slightly and slowly slide in.

I'm arching my back and holding my breath. Thinking to myself, it truly amazes me every time we make love how big you really are. I start to kiss you passionately again, nibbling on your bottom lip. I let out a moan with every motion, grinding back and forth on your cock.

"I want to go so deep, I want you to make me scream my love."

I'm picking up speed now, I start to bite and suck on your neck. Your hands are gripping my ass now. Squeezing so hard, you're starting to leave marks but feeling so good. You're pushing down on my hips to make sure I feel all of you. Making me scream and arch my back for more.

Grinding back and forth, our breathing is out of control. I can't hold it in any longer, there's so much pressure building up. I squeeze so hard, I explode with you inside of me. There's cum all over you're cock dripping down you're lower stomach, thighs, to your balls. So wet, slipping and sliding we goes faster.

You pull me in close and whisper in my ear, "baby I love you so much, you feel so amazing. I never want this feeling to stop."

I let out a moan of love and say, "me either my love, I'll never stop loving you."

You slowly roll me over and you're on top of me now, looking into my eyes. You slowly stick you're cock back in and I let out a scream of pleasure. Soaking wet now you start thrusting back and forth, going in and out. You lean in close to me and start biting on my neck.

Your hand is gripping my breast, softly massaging it. You're squeezing and lightly pulling on my nipples. I can't help but arch my back and let out a loud moan. The feeling is overwhelming, pressure is building up again.

I cum twice as hard, all over your cock. Squirting you and soaking the bed, it's going everywhere. It's running down your stomach, to your thighs on to the bed. There's puddles all over the bed just making us wetter.

You keep thrusting, going so deep making me scream so loud. You stop biting my neck and start kissing down my chest to my breast. Licking and nibbling on my nipples, your tongue flicking and playing with them. My back arches so high because it feels amazing.

You never once stopped or slowed your rhythm. After a little while of play, you start kissing back up my chest to my lips. You kiss me so deeply a moan escapes my lips and then silence. I lose my breath. Pulling away slowly and slowing your pace you look into my eyes.

"Baby you are my everything and so much more. I'm so glad you're my wife, my soul mate, always and forever."

Before I could say anything you start kissing me again. You're pace picks up again and you go faster, going deeper and deeper. Making me cum hard once again. Screaming so loud, you pull out of me.

"Turn around and get on all fours. I want to go as deep as I possibly can my love."

I roll over slowly and get on all fours like you ask. I'm laying my head on the bed and sticking my ass in the air. You start to rub your cock all over my dripping wet vagina. My legs are shaking and I squirting all over you once again.

You laugh and say, "I know how much you love when I play with it baby."

Biting the bed now, I can feel you slowly stick your cock back in. A muffled moan escapes my mouth. This time I could hear you let out a moan as well because you have to shove a little harder. I've been squeezing so tightly from cumming so much.

You slowly trust deeper and deeper, making me scream louder and louder. The feeling is amazing, lost in our love. You start to go faster, going even deeper. I can feel the wetness on the bed under us just getting wetter, soaking us.

You smack my ass making scream for more. You grip on my hips so you can trust as deep as you can, making me scream with pleasure. You grip my hair and pull me back to you. With you still inside of me, you let go of my hair and grab my right breast. You're other hand grips my throat, squeezing tightly you make my screams silence.

Thrusting harder, you whisper in my ear, "Baby the whole neighborhood is going to hear you're screams."

You laugh and loosen your grip on my throat, I cum instantly from all the excitement. All you can hear now is the sound of our bodies smacking together. Heavily breathing and screams echo throughout the house, lost in each other were the only two people in the world.

Letting out a loud moan you say, "Baby I'm going to cum."

I let out a loud scream and say, "Cum for me baby, I want you to fill me up. I want you to be dripping out of me."

You start pounding into me, thrusting deeper and deeper. My legs are shaking now. I can feel you cock swelling inside of me, you're about to explode. I let out a final scream as you cum, the feeling is over powering that I cum with you.

Our bodies are shaking from the power behind our love. You're still inside of me, kissing my back and lay your head on me. We're barely able to say a word but after a few minutes of breathing heavily.

You say, "Baby I love you with everything I have or could ever have in life."

I can feel your cock throbbing and pulsing inside of me and you're cock is slowly start to fall out of my vagina. I slowly lay down onto my belly with you still on top of me.

I whisper to you, "My love you are the only one for me, you're amazing in every way and so much more and that won't ever change."

We lay there for a long while before you slowly get up and cuddle up next to me. You wrap your arms around me and hold me tightly. Kissing my forehead, you smile are me, and we slowly drift off into a deep slumber.