The Anniversary

Story Info
Matt & Amy celebrate 5 years of marriage.
4.5k words
4.6
34.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy walked through the door her eyes scanning the foyer, she new that Matt would have something special planned. He always did something spectacular on their anniversary, and this was their fifth year of marriage.

Last year it had been a quick trip to New York, a candlelight dinner at a five star restaurant with the house violin player's softly strumming the song they had first danced to years ago. Then it had been a horse drawn carriage ride through central park. He had finished the evening by taking her out to dance and then bringing her back to the hotel and making long sweet slow love to her.

Amy quickly came back from her thoughts of last year and looked around the house for some clue he may have left to this years celebration. She searched and searched and yet could find nothing. Finally she went to the answering machine and saw there were two messages. She pressed the play button and listened with rapt anticipation.

"Ahh by now you have found no trace of what is to come tonight my princess," Matt's voice said from inside the little machine, "I will be arriving home shortly and you are to be ready to go when I arrive." He had paused and then went on, "I have already packed a bag for you and have it in my presence now, you will find nothing missing as I took the liberty of purchasing the only wardrobe you will be needing for the next few days." Amy felt her breath quicken, she loved his thoughtfulness but also when he took charge like this. "Oh, and one final thing," he added, "you are taking a weeks vacation starting tomorrow, it has already been arranged. I'll be home any minute so if you need to powder your nose do so right this instant."

Amy ran to the bathroom as soon as the message ended and she "powdered" her nose. She then ran upstairs and doffed her slacks and blouse throwing them in the hamper. She reached inside her closet and pulled out the first skirt she could find. Matt hadn't instructed it but she knew he loved her in a skirt when they were going to travel, it allowed easy access to warm her up for later.

She was feeling deliciously naughty by now and decided that she would go sans panties. She opened her dresser drawer and withdrew her sexiest red push up bra, she pulled it on and fastened the clasp, then she dug in the closet for a cute little top that would accentuate her nearly nonexistent chest. Amy immediately settled on the light blue one that was deep cut and with the help of her bra would make her look bigger in her chest area.

Amy stood back looking in the mirror as she finished dressing and smoothing out the skirt. At 5'4" she was still considered petite, her breasts only a meager 30B were still high and perky at least she could be thankful for that. Her waist was slender and she wore a size 3 so she knew that she was just a tiny girl. Her hips though flared out in true womanly fashion and she had always thought her ass was her best attribute. Matt always commented and complimented her on her body but most often her sexy ass. She had a bubble butt that he loved to squeeze while making love to her.

Amy was ready now and she ran downstairs just as the doorbell rang. She flung open the door and there stood a man dressed in a tux,"Good evening Mad'aam," he said pleasantly. "Your chariot awaits you, please follow me." He turned and waited as she flipped off the lights and locked the door and then ushered her to the stretch limo waiting on them.

The man was plain in description with the exception of his tux and his mannerisms. He opened the rear door for her and allowed her to slip inside before he closed the door. Matt was sitting across from her wearing a big grin, "Hello my beautiful princess," he whispered into her ear as he leaned forward and then gave her a long passionate kiss.

"Matt what are we going to do this time?"she asked futilely. He had never told her before what they were doing, he just always letting her find out as they did them. The car pulled away and Matt just shook his head, "Princess you know it's hopeless to ask me silly questions like that," he teased. Amy couldn't wait for him to put his hands on her warm flesh. It was still the same everyday, she would be soaked by the time he arrived home from work waiting on his first kiss, his soft touch, his loving embrace.

Amy was giddy with excitement she was already wet and breathing hard, his soft boyish approach to everything always gave her a sense of playful torture. He would subtly bait her with hints of little surprises he had for her and then tell her exactly when he was going to give her the treat. Each and every single time it would make her feel like a kid waiting on for the first rays of sunlight on Christmas morning.

This was still such a treat for her she would never be used to having money, she remembered a time they didn't have two nickels to rub together. Matt had been in law school and she had been working her way through college waiting tables. They had dated the whole time sure that they would get married once they were out of college and could support themselves.

Matt had graduated from law school with an impressive 3.9 GPA, and he had taken a job with a big law firm just trying to learn the ropes and preparing to take the bar exam. They had a tiny wedding with only their parents and best man and brides maid present. She and Matt had rented a small one bedroom apartment and struggled that first year saving every last penny so they could buy a house as soon as possible. Then Matt had passed the bar and was given his first case.

At the time neither had thought much of it, it was a simple case of malpractice against a gynecologist for abusing his privilege with a patient. Matt had said "It's pretty open and shut case sweetheart I don't foresee a big settlement." Well, as the case progressed more women came forward and it turned into the largest class action lawsuit of its kind. To make a long story short Matt had won the case and in turn the hospital and Dr. had been ordered to pay an exorbitant sum to the plaintiffs. Matt had received $2.5 million for his work.

That had been an end to their financial woes, he had left the firm as soon as he could legally do so and started his practice with his new found luminary skills. He had clients beating down his door the day he opened and was constantly on a case. The nice thing was he had the ability now to step away when he could, he always scheduled at least one weekend a month for their nights out. He would take a week off here and there just to spend with Amy.

They had set a ten year plan on having a child although Amy really wanted one now, she loved Matt and would wait until the time was right to reapproach the subject. The first thing Matt had done after winning the case was to buy her a building near his office and had it renovated so that she could open her own art gallery. That had been on their second anniversary.

She loved Matt unconditionally and was having little flashbacks of their past together when he leaned forward in the seat,"penny for your thoughts beautiful." Amy smiled, "Oh, just thinking about how we got started and where we are now." Matt's boyish grin beamed back at her as he spoke softly, "I love you more today than I did the day we got married Amy."

Just then the driver lowered the partition,"Sir, we are almost at our destination." Matt said thanks and then returned his attention to Amy, "Dear, I am going to blindfold you and lead you for a while, I don't want you to worry I won't let anything harm you."

Amy loved the little games and she pushed forward on the seat and awaited the inevitable blindfold. She watched as Matt reached inside his jacket pocket and pulled out a long blue silk scarf, it matched her top exactly. "How did you know?" she inquired.

"Well dear," he teased, "I know how much you love that shirt and how sexy it makes you feel so it was a reasonably easy guess." He reached behind her head and lowered the scarf over her eyes and tied it beneath her ponytail. Matt then tested it to make sure that it wouldn't slip away too much without pressure.

The car came to a halt and the door was opened. Matt took her hands and helped her from the car. He then led her up a small set of stairs and thanked the driver as the man apparently dropped off the bags that Matt had brought. She hadn't been paying attention before Matt had put the blindfold on her so she had no clue where she was.

Matt's strong hands guided her as he told her,"Ok princess there are ten steps I will tell you when you are done climbing them." He led her up the steps and then told her to assume walking normally once more. Amy could smell pine trees or the likeness of them all around and she wondered just how long they had driven. Ahhh but that was no concern to her she was with her loving husband celebrating their anniversary.

Matt looked around the room, it had been set up perfectly to his every last instruction. Matt had rented a cabin 50 miles outside of town, out in the middle of nowhere. The only contact to the outside world was the cell phone in his bag. The little cabin had an emergency generator if it got too cold and would allow the heater to run, but Matt had no plans for this. There was a roaring fire and a little blanket laid out in front of the fire.

On the blanket was a picnic basket and a bucket of ice, with a bottle of wine, Amy's favorite, inside. He had one of the local restaurant chef's come out and prepare dinner a bit earlier today, it was being kept warm in a container at the moment inside the basket. He had all of her favorite plates prepared in tiny portions.

To top it off there was a trail of lilies leading from the blanket to the bedroom, on the bed she would find the present he had bought for her. A flawless, diamond of 2 carats, much bigger than the one he had bought for her six years ago. There was also a wedding invitation for four days from now, emblazoned with their names.

Matt had told Amy he was working on a case the last few weeks while he had actually been finalizing the details to bringing all of their families together and they would be joining them in a few days time. There was a small alter built out in the field behind the cabin and he was going to marry his beautiful wife once again. He wanted her to have the big wedding she had always dreamed of.

He took the blindfold off of Amy as he ran his tongue slowly down the pulsing vein in her neck. She smiled and tears formed in her eyes, "Oh Matty, you have done it again," she choked out. "No tears, sweetheart you'll ruin your meal." Matt held her hand and walked her over to the blanket and sat her down, as he did her skirt rose up exposing her milky white thighs.

Matt bent forward and gently planted a kiss on each one and ran his hands up and down her legs, he inched his hands up her skirt and felt the little thatch of pubic hair as his fingers brushed her mound. "You naughty little princess, where are your panties?" he playfully asked. "I think they are still on the bedroom floor honey," she replied with a slight giggle.

He pulled away from her long enough to open the basket and take out several of the containers. Matt opened each one with a slow methodical approach. He would start with her tenth favorite and work back to her first. So by the time they finished she would be ravenous for more.

They talked and fed one another, and drank the wine enjoying each other's company. The whole time both longed to peel away their clothes and slip against one another in the passionate lovemaking they always enjoyed. As soon as the last tender morsel was devoured Matt stood up and held his hands out to Amy.

"Come with me princess," he sweetly crooned,"I have one of your gifts prepared, he led her to the bedroom as she fought back the urge to cry as she stepped over the lily petals. Each petal brushed her foot like tiny butterfly wings, sending shivers through her body. Matt stopped at the bedroom door and had Amy close her eyes as he picked her up and carried her to the bed. Thousands of soft rose petals adorned the bed. Pink, red, yellow, and white petals all made up one soft layer that would tickle each inch of her flesh very soon.

Amy's pulse quickened when Matt pulled her skirt from her body as he set her down on the floor. She was breathless with anticipation, she had no idea what lay in store for her and she felt no need to rush it. Matt sat her on the bed and let her feel the rose petals encompass her tight little bubble butt. He knew that her pussy would be exposed to the soft caresses of the petals and would only further arouse her.

"Wait, don't open your eyes yet princess," Matt instructed. He removed the ring case from the nightstand and knelt down on one knee,"Open them now honey."

Tears sprung forth from Amy's eyes as she gazed at the ring in the little pink case, it was three, or four times the size of her ring now. "Oh, Matty, my love, it's beautiful," she managed to speak through her sobs.

Matt then gave her his boyish grin and asked her the question,"Amy, would you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me again?" Amy was already pulling him up to her, "Yes! Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes honey I will marry you again."

She kissed him fully letting her hands roam his muscular back as he cupped her chin in his hands. "Not yet, princess," he said as he pulled away,"We will make love all night long but first something has to be done about the tuft down there," he said pointing to the hair between her legs.

Matt had been after Amy to shave the patch around her pubic area for months and she just felt strange doing it. It made her feel prepubescent and completely naked. However she felt that maybe she would shave it off now if it meant that much to him.

Matt had other ideas though, he pulled her up off the bed and led her through the bay doors looking out over the fields behind the cabin. He lay her back in the lounge chair and told her to stay put. He ran in and got a bowl of warm water and a cup as well a nice big fluffy terrycloth towel and his razor and shaving cream. He had lotion in the bedroom but he would be using that later.

He came back to her and flipped on the little back porch light, he knelt down between her legs on the chair and applied generous amounts of warm water getting the area wet and more receptive to what was about to happen. "Matt, what are you doing," Amy gasped. Matt slowly replied, "Why I am going to shave you princess, I want to see this pretty little area of yours naked as the day you were born."

He lathered up his hands and smoothed the cream all over the hair of her pubic area slowly. "Princess, I want this area void of hair so that while I am between your thighs with my tongue tonight I wont have to stop to do hair removal of a different sort," he chuckled.

"Well, when you put it that way Matty, I guess we can try it," she retorted. Amy watched as he slowly brought the razor up from the bowl of water and ran it over a patch of her pubes, he was gradually removing the hair strip by strip. It took him ten minutes on the top of her mound to remove all of the pubic hair. Then he did something that sent tingles deep inside her rampaging up through her loins, he had taken one of her puffy outer lips and held it as he shaved it slowly downward. Matt repeated this on the other side and by the time he was finally patting her dry she was hovering on the edge of orgasm.

As Matt rinsed her off he leaned forward and started to pat her dry only to lap at each new dry spot with his long tongue. As he reached her sex lips he dropped the towel and attacked her very core. His tongue caught the tip of her clit and held it as he hummed softly while doing this.

Amy arched her back crying out, "Yes! Matty, lick your princess's bald sweet spot, ughhh! Matty , I ummmm ammm so clossse to cummminggg." Her hand reached for his head and pulled his hair hard towards her thrusting hips as she rode his tongue against her clit to orgasm. "MMM OOO," she shrieked, as her legs quivered beneath his hands, this was one of the most intense orgasms she had ever felt.

Matt stopped just teasing her clit as her legs started to shake and reached down slipping two fingers in her well lubed pussy, he centered his thumb on her clit and curled his fingers inside her rubbing the spongy surface just inside her wet sex on the inner wall. Amy was crying and squealing the whole time and he knew she was in a euphoric state of bliss right now. His tongue played around his thumb against her clit nudging her up and beyond the level she already was plateauing on.

"Matty please stop," she pleaded as she pushed his head from her naked pussy,"I can't take anymore, please stop oh goddd pl please st st stop." He pulled away with some reluctance truly loving the taste of his sweet wife's honey flavored pussy.

He pulled her up from the chair and led her to the bedroom. She took over now, ripping his shirt open buttons popping and flying across the room, she could hear them rolling across the wooden floors and could care less right now. She had an overwhelming need to taste his skin, lick his nipples, to savor the cum she was going to nurse from his turgid cock.

Amy pulled his belt open and open his pants and yanked them down. As he held her shoulders she tugged his silky boxers down and tossed them aside with the pants as he stepped out of them. Amy then being the famished tigress she was at that moment pushed his back to the wall and kissed his neck sucking on it and then switching to his earlobe.

She whispered in a sultry voice, "I am going to go down on you and not come up until you have fed me your cum Matthew." He shivered as she pulled away, it was rare for her to be this out of control with her lust but on its rare occasions he let her go with whatever she instructed or wished to do to him. She teased his nipples which were very sensitive as her hand surrounded his thick shaft. He wasn't hung like a horse but she had always loved his thick 7 and 1/2 inches. It filled her tiny little body up more than completely.

Amy sucked and nibbled at his nipples as she stroked him. She felt a bit of precum leak from his cock and she rubbed it around the head before bringing her fingers to her mouth. Shelooked deep into his eyes then slid her fingers in and out of her mouth, giving him a preview of what her mouth would soon be doing on his cock.

She then dropped down to her knees and held his shaft up against his stomach, her lips drew his balls into her mouth, as her tongue lifted them up and teased each one as she sucked harder on the sensitive globes that held his precious juices. Amy felt a trickle of her juices and Matt's saliva roll down her thigh as she pulled away from his balls and looked up into his eyes and ran her tongue up the length of his shaft.

Her lips formed a perfect O and she dropped her mouth down over his shaft and sucked hungrily as she worked the exposed portion of his shaft with her dainty little hands. Amy kept looking up at him every few seconds alternating between having the shaft in her mouth to just the head and then licking once more. She had never been able to deepthroat him but she had a surprise of her own for her husband tonight. She had been practicing on one of her toys at home for this year's anniversary.

Amy's hands reached around and grabbed Matt's muscular ass and pulled his hips to her as she dropped her mouth as far down as it would go. When she could go no further without gagging she pulled up just a bit and kept her tongue running along the sides of his shaft inside her inviting mouth. Then she relaxed her throat muscles and went down to the base, she did gag once more but she didn't pull away this time she held her ground. "Holy fucking shit Amy, how!" he stammered. That was all he got out as she bobbed ferociously up and down on his thick cock.

12