The Anniversary Gift Ch. 3

Story Info
Eva's husband lays the ground rules.
545 words
3.72
39.6k
3
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/17/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva entered the room. Besides Charles, she saw five other men. She angrily turned toward Charles to say something but he quickly interrupted her.

"Eva, before we get started, let me review for everyone the ground rules. We are all governed by a contract here. For the next two weeks, you are to willingly fuck, suck and do whatever else I request. You are to make yourself available in whatever manner I require. And you are to have sex with whomever I designate, so long as each prospective partner has presented in writing to your attorney a valid certificate of health certifying that they have no diseases. In addition, each partner must use a condom at all times."

"These are my friends and colleagues whom I've invited along to enjoy the next 14 days. Each man will introduce himself and present papers from your attorney."

A large big black man stepped forward, took Eva's hand and said, "Hello, ma'am. I believe you already know me from your husband's office. I'm Morrison."

He presented Eva with an envelope. The stationary was from her attorney's law office. It indicated that Morrison had passed through the rigorous medical testing they had required. In a sworn statement, her attorney advised her that Morrison was "over 21, quite healthy and vigorous."

Each of the other men gave her the same type of evidence. When Charles' turn came, he presented three envelopes. One attested to his health. The second was a receipt from Eva's attorney certifying that Charles had paid all medical costs and attorney's fees.

The third letter contained a letter from her attorney advising Eva that all documents presented by Charles were quite genuine. The attorney stated that the release of such documents could put her at grave risk of criminal prosecution. As best he could tell, so long as she complied with the terms of the contract, she retained ways to punish Charles should he release the documents. On the other hand, if Charles could prove failure to comply, Eva could kiss her career and her freedom goodbye.

Eva felt as if the weight of centuries had been placed upon her. Frowning, she looked at Charles. "What now?"

"Now its time to begin," Charles replied. "Let's all start with a champagne toast to celebrate two weeks of debauchery."

As Eva waited for her drink, she looked at the men around her. Besides the tall black Morrison there was a short, husky man named Ben, a thin man named Tony, a young twentyish type name Harmon, and very muscular Eric.

As each man looked at Eva, he saw a 42 year-old woman in prime shape. Her ample 42D breasts were firm and bulging out, thanks to her black push-up bra. Her hips and ass were full but firm and well rounded. The cleavage between her ass checks was emphasized by her thong panties. The Rio-cut of the panties sexily presented her hips. This was covered by a see-through mesh miniskirt that displayed her muscular legs and highlighted her beautiful face.

Once each person had received a glass of champagne, Charles raised his glass and said, "Cheers." All drank quietly in unison. When they were finished, Charles suggested, "Gentlemen, why don't you get to know Eva better?"

To Be Continued...