The Anniversary Gift Ch. 4

Story Info
Eva and the men get 'acquainted'.
997 words
3.96
40.5k
3
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/17/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps because he knew her, Morrison was the first to touch her. Eva saw him move closer, then felt his large hand touch her back gently and lightly. She stiffened but kept her eyes forward, fixed on a vase sitting on a table.

Pressure from Morrison's hand became firmer and pushed her towards the other men. Harmon put his hand on her belly and began rubbing it in circular motions. Eric dropped to a crouch and started rubbing her left thigh. Tony dropped to one knee and rubbed her right thigh. Ben got behind her and gently massaged her shoulders. Morrison now grabbed her left hand and adroitly rubbed each of her fingers and the palm of her hand.

At first resisting, Eva began to relax under the persistent, gentle attack. To have her shoulders, hands, belly and thighs rubbed constantly felt very good. No one had touched any of her "intimate" parts allowing her resistance to ebb away. Slowly, Eva felt herself give in to the sensuous feeling.

Almost without Eva noticing, Ben had gradually worked his way down to her ass and began gently massaging her buttocks. Eva stiffened again. Her emotions were conflicted. She had never done this before - dress like a slut, give herself to a group of men. And yet, as Charles had reminded her, she had no choice. Eva had to protect her future. She had planned to do his bidding but not willingly. He might control her body, but not her mind.

Yet here she was, surrounded by five men gently massaging her, admitting to herself that the sensation was incredible. Not only did it feel good. It gave her a sense of power she'd never experienced before. Eva hadn't realized she could make so many men want her, be so hungry for her.

As Ben continued to massage her ass, Harmon moved his hands up from her belly to her tits. Eva could feel his hands through her black push-up bra, moving all over her large breasts. Holding her left hand with his, Morrison grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her toward him. He kissed her gently on the lips, then a bit more passionately.

Tony and Eric moved her thighs farther apart. Eric pushed her thong panties to one side, found her clitoris and began manipulating it, while Tony moved his finger in and out of her vagina.

Despite her anger, her fear, her morals, despite everything, Eva felt a flood tide of desire rush over her and grow in intensity. Suddenly, she moaned, grabbed the back of Morrison's head and pulled him toward her, opening her mouth to accept his tongue and to give her tongue to him.

Hearing the moan, Ben increased the speed and vigor of his ass massage; Harmon put his hands inside her bra, found each of her nipples and began to manipulate them until they were rock hard; Eric increased the speed of his rubbing on her clit; and Tony moved rapid-fire in and out of her cunt.

As wave after wave of desire hit her, Eva voluntarily spread her legs and arched her back, moaning loudly. Approaching orgasm, her thighs began to tremble involuntarily.

Then just as Eva thought she'd go over the top with the biggest climax of her life, she heard Charles yell sharply, "That's enough. Stop right now." Ben took his hands off her ass, Morrison stopped kissing, Harmon left her tits, Tony removed his finger from her pussy and most tragically, Eric stopped rubbing her clit.

To have stopped so close to orgasm was almost painful. Eva couldn't believe it. She looked at Charles in confusion. Isn't this what he wanted? Didn't he want her to be a wanton, willing slut?

"You may go home now, Eva," Charles said. For a moment, Eva stood there with her thighs still trembling. "I said to go home now, Eva," Charles barked sharply. He grabbed her arm, moved her to the door, opened it, then pushed her outside. "Good night, Eva. I'll call you in the morning."

Charles watched his wife stumble down the stairs, still weak from her arousal. Then he watched her slowly walk to her cottage along the lighted path through the rain forest.

He turned to face his five compatriots. Morrison spoke, "Boss, are you sure you wanted us to stop? I mean she seemed really ready."

"That's the point, Morrison. Your job is to get her to the stage where she's begging to be fucked. I want her so horny that by the end of this week and during all of next week, she'll fuck anything that moves. In the meantime, we get her to the verge of orgasm, and we walk away."

Then Eric spoke up. "Yeah, well what about us? How do we get an orgasm?"

"First of all, if you follow my plan, you'll have my wife doing more things than you ever dreamed of. Second, you are extremely well paid for your work. So a little restraint is not unreasonable to request. Third, as per our agreement, if you break early and try to fuck Eva before I tell you, then everyone loses 1/4 of their pay. I wonder how the others feel about risking the loss $25,000 for two of the easiest weeks of their lives?" Charles said as he scanned the group.

Morrison grabbed Eric by the shirt and stood toe-to-toe and chin-to-chin. The big black man said quitely but very firmly, "Listen, motherfucker. You keep your dick in your pants until the boss tells you to take it out - or I'm going to cut it off and stuff it down your throat. You understand?" Terrified, Eric could only shake his head affirmatively in answer. His throat was too dry to speak.

Charles said, "I tell you, Eric, I'll simply look the other way while the rest of the boys beat the crap out of you. I suggest you follow the plan."

To Be Continued...